Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

Halstrom.. has your mod moved towards the beta testing yet. Can it be used for mostly gaming or are scripts and other things still being worked on requiring more alpha level testing.

Also I am assuming that I should use the Alpha/Beta Preg as well. Correct?

EDIT:

Basically eventually you will be moving to this newer format leaving the older structure of the SCR/Preg behind. Am I understanding this correctly. So I i didn't mind some glitches with textures and armors etc I can move my install to the newer version and just have to update to the newer ones as they become available resolving those armor/texture issues until a new stable version of the new structure is finalized.?? I hope I am making my self clear it  has been a very long day for me. If I am not please forgive me and thanks for any clarifications you are able to help me with.

Halstrom.. has your mod moved towards the beta testing yet. Can it be used for mostly gaming or are scripts and other things still being worked on requiring more alpha level testing.

Also I am assuming that I should use the Alpha/Beta Preg as well. Correct?

EDIT:

Basically eventually you will be moving to this newer format leaving the older structure of the SCR/Preg behind. Am I understanding this correctly. So I i didn't mind some glitches with textures and armors etc I can move my install to the newer version and just have to update to the newer ones as they become available resolving those armor/texture issues until a new stable version of the new structure is finalized.?? I hope I am making my self clear it  has been a very long day for me. If I am not please forgive me and thanks for any clarifications you are able to help me with.

This thread is beta testing, I only mention alpha to scare off the noobs :)

These versions of SCR have had Pregnancy related stuff cleaned up and changed to suit the same beta Pregnancy, so probably won't work with older versions of Pregnancy, it should still work fine with all other plugins like Brutal Rapers, Breeder etc.

There should be no issues with having both outfit meshes & textures installed as they are in different folders unless you hit the mesh / texture limit issue which varies for different computers. All you need extra at the moment is the updated SCR/Pregnancy data packs & SCS Combat Armor pack without the esp.

I'm pretty close to releasing this as a stable version as soon as I know Pregnancy is stable to go with it.

Great to hear that your almost done with testing. I can deal with alpha versions just fine, just need to know the state of the mod so when issues arise I know what to expect, that is all. I may be a "noob" but not a new "noob".. :P I can follow most instructions.. most of the time.. :D anyway...

It is also cool that it won't affect any of the older files as well. I can then in theory have both texture files running so long as I don't run into the "WALL" in relations to textures. So far I guess I have been lucky and haven't had that issue. That should cover any issues that might arise from an older mod trying to access any of the textures from the previous version of SCR.

Another possibly related but not related issue with another mod. I believe nobody is updating it. Sexkey mod. It works most of the time but it seems that it is trying to access some of the animations that aren't available. I have had the Zaz packs as well as all the files from the Sexout and SCR requirements. It started somewhat with the last couple of versions of SCR/Sexout Changes and became really noticeable with the previous Zaz rollback. Forgive my noobie diagnosis but it seem as if it is accessing or using some older outdated list. Only reason I mention this is it is a great tool to test the sexout/SCR install to make sure that it is working without other mods. Recent issues you have helped me with required me to use other mods that could inject there own glitches into the pot.

If it is just a list that has changed it might be possible for you to update that issue. If it has nothing to do with SCR (very possible) I will try the forum to see if someone can help there. Maybe even trying to understand it and fix it myself, however I am just now actually starting to load GECK. so my abilities are a little lacking. (GECK still hasn't been loaded .. yet . spending all my time reading instruction manuals and understanding vectors and such. I am a slow turtle continuing to plod until I reach my destination.)

Hey Hal, SOFO seems to lag a bit behind with SCR beta when it comes to damaged clothes swapping. I was wondering if you knew if the swapping is now pretty much instantaneous when the outfit drops below below a healthpercentage, in which case I can probably simplify my own scripts to just apply damage. Also, am I correct in assuming that the previous torn outfits - open groin - now correspond to the 25% damage ones, and that non-vault torn outfits at that percentage also provide 'access'?

Hey Hal, SOFO seems to lag a bit behind with SCR beta when it comes to damaged clothes swapping. I was wondering if you knew if the swapping is now pretty much instantaneous when the outfit drops below below a healthpercentage, in which case I can probably simplify my own scripts to just apply damage. Also, am I correct in assuming that the previous torn outfits - open groin - now correspond to the 25% damage ones, and that non-vault torn outfits at that percentage also provide 'access'?

Yeah, swapping is pretty quick on the new system, much faster than the Pregnancy swapping is, I could slow it down, it currently checks for a swap every 50th run of the script on the outfit worn. I have 25%, 50% & 75% versions of the outfits though they use the same meshes for the moment on the 4 outfits I've set the system up for.

I think Evilrunner & I are trying to set the open groin at 25%, I've been considering adding a toggle option to add 25% outfits to the safe for sex lists so they don't strip, ideally that would be for rape, I guess ideally the player should also manually strip for sex too. Maybe that should be a sexout option and sex is blocked if the outfit isn't removed. Though it probably needs to be hooked into the plugins dialogue options. Maybe plugins should be responsible for stripping.

Currently I'm lacking meshes for the damaged outfits, we need a 25% torn skirt / exposed groin version of the casual wear and corset dress as currently they only have belly tearing for pregnancy. Vaultsuits could also do with a 75% and 50% version.

Yeah, swapping is pretty quick on the new system, much faster than the Pregnancy swapping is, I could slow it down, it currently checks for a swap every 50th run of the script on the outfit worn. I have 25%, 50% & 75% versions of the outfits though they use the same meshes for the moment on the 4 outfits I've set the system up for.

I think Evilrunner & I are trying to set the open groin at 25%, I've been considering adding a toggle option to add 25% outfits to the safe for sex lists so they don't strip, ideally that would be for rape, I guess ideally the player should also manually strip for sex too. Maybe that should be a sexout option and sex is blocked if the outfit isn't removed. Though it probably needs to be hooked into the plugins dialogue options. Maybe plugins should be responsible for stripping.

Currently I'm lacking meshes for the damaged outfits, we need a 25% torn skirt / exposed groin version of the casual wear and corset dress as currently they only have belly tearing for pregnancy. Vaultsuits could also do with a 75% and 50% version.

Right, what I'm after has always been a way to force a swap in a specific scene between exiting dialog & starting an NG call, to mimic your clothes being torn right then & there, and have the torn version added to the safeforsex lists in between so that it stays on. Because I use spells now I can perfectly halt the NG call until everything's ready, but can't have players having to wait around much longer than a second or 2 between the dialog and the swap itself. Any way of making sure that it moves instantly to the swap script - I think you mentioned the script on the outfit drops a token? Maybe I can manually add it in the result script instead of waiting for the outfit script to do it, just to make sure?

As to standard stripping or not, I've always favored keeping something on every now & then, but to each their own, I guess. In my case, there's obviously no time for the player to manually add the torn version to the safeforsex list with clothingeval, so I do that too.

Right, what I'm after has always been a way to force a swap in a specific scene between exiting dialog & starting an NG call, to mimic your clothes being torn right then & there, and have the torn version added to the safeforsex lists in between so that it stays on. Because I use spells now I can perfectly halt the NG call until everything's ready, but can't have players having to wait around much longer than a second or 2 between the dialog and the swap itself. Any way of making sure that it moves instantly to the swap script - I think you mentioned the script on the outfit drops a token? Maybe I can manually add it in the result script instead of waiting for the outfit script to do it, just to make sure?

As to standard stripping or not, I've always favored keeping something on every now & then, but to each their own, I guess. In my case, there's obviously no time for the player to manually add the torn version to the safeforsex list with clothingeval, so I do that too.

You could in theory force instant swaps by adding the outfits swap Actor Effect, no need to run the object effect, I haven't tried it, but I see no reason why it shouldn't work as when the good object is removed it shuts down it's scripts pretty quick from what I've seen,  but there is a swap effect for each group of outfits and you'd have to run a check in your script as to which outfit they were wearing as to which effect to add. I have one effect for each mesh variation so in the case of Vaultsuits the effect spells deal with all the different vaultsuits but not armored vaultsuits or security vaultsuits. This way I don't need a custom script for every outfit but can customise them where needed.

Currently an object effect runs on the the outfit it monitors outfit health, bellysize, breast size, bodytype, slot 17 & slot 18 for adding /removal of belts/strapons and if it sees a change if calls the Outfits Actor Effect to run and remove itself when done.

Alternatively I can speed the checking script up to every 5th or 10th scan and see how that goes for you, I just checked and they are currently on every 30th scan not 50th. I'm not sure it will really cause any lag issues as as far as I can tell the object effects only run when worn anyway. I really only have the delay there to give the Actor effect a chance to do it's thing as it has to wait for the new outfit to be worn before setting it's health to the old outfits health.

Well, I guess I'll just make me a quick test character and esp and see how it goes by just damaging or damaging + actor effect. No need to change anything rightaway; best to err on the side of caution. It's just that I had a workaround in place from back when the system was slower, and I figured I'd ask first before fixing stuff wrong ;)

Well, I guess I'll just make me a quick test character and esp and see how it goes by just damaging or damaging + actor effect. No need to change anything rightaway; best to err on the side of caution. It's just that I had a workaround in place from back when the system was slower, and I figured I'd ask first before fixing stuff wrong ;)

The stable version is still on the old system but I am pretty close to promoting the beta as is to the stable version in next couple of days if I hear no objections.

You wiill have to work out how much to damage each outfit too of course as their healths vary. AFAIK no outfits are under 50 so if you dropped them to 10health you should be right

It does work fast enough for me, so I can probably simplify things a lot more on my end by relying exclusively on checking a few formlists instead of manually swapping things myself, as before.

One thing, though, if I damage a Vault suit that hasn't been un- & reequipped since adding SCR to the load order, nothing happens. You know, if you start a new game, get a vault suit equipped on you when Doc sees you to the door, make a save & exit the game, add NG & SCR, go back in, then you need un- & re-equip the suit you had on first before damage to the suit is noticed, probably because the change to the enchantment isn't recognized yet.  (That's a guess.) Obviously a minor gripe, but I'm wondering if a single un- & re-equip could be automated for a swappable outfit that's already equipped the first time SCR loads, since we usually start out wearing one of them.

It does work fast enough for me, so I can probably simplify things a lot more on my end by relying exclusively on checking a few formlists instead of manually swapping things myself, as before.

One thing, though, if I damage a Vault suit that hasn't been un- & reequipped since adding SCR to the load order, nothing happens. You know, if you start a new game, get a vault suit equipped on you when Doc sees you to the door, make a save & exit the game, add NG & SCR, go back in, then you need un- & re-equip the suit you had on first before damage to the suit is noticed, probably because the change to the enchantment isn't recognized yet.  (That's a guess.) Obviously a minor gripe, but I'm wondering if a single un- & re-equip could be automated for a swappable outfit that's already equipped the first time SCR loads, since we usually start out wearing one of them.

Yeah, I had seen that on any outfit, but the only thing that could be done I guess is run a quest script to grab the actors worn outfit, unequip it & requip it on game restart/reload. This may also cause it not equip the exact same outfit if there are more than one in the inventory I think it equips the best condition one.

The other problem is that won't be easy to do for NPC's, so outfit swapping won't work for their default outfits unless it resets when you travel/save or enter the cell.

Yeah, I had seen that on any outfit, but the only thing that could be done I guess is run a quest script to grab the actors worn outfit, unequip it & requip it on game restart/reload. This may also cause it not equip the exact same outfit if there are more than one in the inventory I think it equips the best condition one.

The other problem is that won't be easy to do for NPC's, so outfit swapping won't work for their default outfits unless it resets when you travel/save or enter the cell.

It doesn't seem to be necessary on every restart/reload; just the first time ever that SCR loads when the player's already wearing one. But I hadn't thought of the condition when there are multiple copies of an outfit, or npc's - you'd have to refwalk through the cell and who wants to do that, right ;)

I can do a single un- & re-equip in my own init script just as easily; it's a player-only scene & the damage is done no matter what.

It doesn't seem to be necessary on every restart/reload; just the first time ever that SCR loads when the player's already wearing one. But I hadn't thought of the condition when there are multiple copies of an outfit, or npc's - you'd have to refwalk through the cell and who wants to do that, right ;)

I can do a single un- & re-equip in my own init script just as easily; it's a player-only scene & the damage is done no matter what.

Ah well I've just added it into next SCR beta for the Player and the major NPC's like Cass, Sunny, Willow etc., but I'll change it from Restart / Reload to a DoOnce

• 2 weeks later...

New Update 20130507.1:

Added Outfit one time reset to Player & Major NPC's to get Outfit swapping to work

Hopefully fix to Fast & Slow Main scripts causing issues.

Trimmed back Actor Effect scripts

Some minor typo fixes to outfit swapping scripts

Added SporeCarrier Race Adult & Child for User29s development

Probably other stuff I can't remember, haven't done much testing on it, hopefully tommorrow will do more testing.

And I think I just worked out a rough way to detect if the player is swimming (the IsSwimming function is broken when used on player) by checking against current teammates swimming that are close by, not perfect, but better than nothing. Plugins with SCR as a master will be able to check SexoutSQVARZPlayer.iIsInWater in next release.

New Update 20130508.1:

Fix to Vault21 suit turning into Vault 22

Fix to Chastitron not being detected for outfit swapping

Fix to LaraCroft backpack still being used for some pups, changed to ZAZ whorebags

Added Female SporeCarrier NPC & Child & Baby assets for Breeder & Pregnancy

Added funtionality to SexoutSQVARZPlayer.iIsInWater it should be greater than 1 if a teammate less than 800 units from the player is swimming.

New Update 20130513.1:

More work on Spore Race, set to use DataPack made by User29, created texture for Spore Race children so they are clothed, it's a bit rough, feel free for someone with good eyesight and Texture skills to improve.

Also adjusted drug scripts for pills & needles so NPC's wouldn't use them in certain cases if they were obviously Pregnant or not.

New Update 20130521.1:

Improvements to fDistanceToPlayer calculation to reduce script size & lag.

Added global gTeamMateIsSwimming that will be 1 or greater if a teammate is swimming within 900 units so can be used to assume if a player is swimming. For the moment it is 0 or 1, but I will set it to the closest teammate distance later.

Getting a custom or renamed BSA error with this latest release in the GECK. Funny thing is the ID points to Pregnancy, but I'm only loading this SCR alpha and sexout. Doesn't actually affect anything, but thought I'd mention it.

I know vegas chokers is renamed, but I never got the error message before this release.