Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

Update 20140903.1:

Updates for some formlists

Updates & more GHostsuit armors and textures adding some Spectre & Bloody Preg variations and Pauldrons thanks to darkson02 for doing the fiddly work to make it possible. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1

Ghost Suit patch just adds the Ghostsuits in a Test Trunk in Doc Mitchells bedroom for testing.

No changes I assume needed with the tutorial..

We still have the other suits this only adds much needed functionality to Ghost suits. correct?

Oh and I just cleaned up my links and they now point to the proper pages ( not just the download page as you did) I guess you can just copy my links into your page? Anyway no harm. They only have to go one tab over. Just a formality. Still need to fix the PDF version but that is a BIG file.. :) lots of words in that one.. lol.

Oh also FYI I now have the link for Sexy Attire pointing to a thread here for users of SCR. That is until you figure out where/what is going to happen to this file and requirements. ;) Let me know what you decide to do so I can update the thread appropriately.

Update 20140914.1:

THIS UPDATE REMOVES ALL OF THE OLD SCR SEMEN SYSTEM AND RELATED ANTIQUATED BLOATING STUFF, IT WILL BREAK OLDER MODS LIKE STD's, MOHAVE SCHOOLGIRLS, SYMBIOTE, EPIDEMIC & BREEDER (most of which are dead anyway).

SexoutDrugging should be OK, but Pregnancy will not work with this till I do a fair bit of work to update it, so don't use this if you want Pregnancy still to work. It dumps a lot of scripting, so might be good for people not using Pregnancy to try.

THIS UPDATE REMOVES ALL OF THE OLD SCR SEMEN SYSTEM AND RELATED ANTIQUATED BLOATING STUFF, IT WILL BREAK OLDER MODS LIKE STD's, MOHAVE SCHOOLGIRLS, SYMBIOTE, EPIDEMIC & BREEDER (most of which are dead anyway).

SexoutDrugging should be OK, but Pregnancy will not work with this till I do a fair bit of work to update it, so don't use this if you want Pregnancy still to work. It dumps a lot of scripting, so might be good for people not using Pregnancy to try.

Update 20140915.1:

Fixes to MCM menu stuff ups, I forgot to test :)

No changes I assume needed with the tutorial..

We still have the other suits this only adds much needed functionality to Ghost suits. correct?

Oh and I just cleaned up my links and they now point to the proper pages ( not just the download page as you did) I guess you can just copy my links into your page? Anyway no harm. They only have to go one tab over. Just a formality. Still need to fix the PDF version but that is a BIG file.. :) lots of words in that one.. lol.

Oh also FYI I now have the link for Sexy Attire pointing to a thread here for users of SCR. That is until you figure out where/what is going to happen to this file and requirements. ;) Let me know what you decide to do so I can update the thread appropriately.

Both links are still valid though the old one is only required for the masks which we haven't done Bloody variations for.

• 1 month later...

Starting to look real trim there Halstrom.. :D.

Yeah, roughly 20% drop in size from previous version due to removing semen tokens, quests & scripts, and same with Pregnancy too, UDF's rock.

There's still a few more items I have planned for deletion yet, but they definitely break a few more recent mods, will sort them out eventually, done enough breakage with Breeder etc for one release.

Yea..

You have two versions. One release and one Beta, Correct? Just keep the old one out and running for those few mods that still need it for a bit longer and continue working on leaning the beta for release sometime later .. perhaps in a month or two.. Authors can work to updated their mods with more time from stable to the Alpha ( which really would be stable pretty soon) while new additions and mods can develop for the new leaner quicker version.. This way nobody should be really hurt at least not that bad. Maybe some of the experienced modders could even update those mods that have absent authors and the moderators can place a second file for the new SCR in the OP with a note so that when they arrive back they won't be going .. wTF just happened... lol.

Once that has been done it will be easier for the records for maternity to be organized as well. I might even venture to try my hand at this again.. maybe this time I will be able to do something.. :blush: Well at least I intended and tried.. that has to account for something.. correct?

Nope, the current beta is the only alpha/beta now, the stable will remain for a while till I have the other creatures sorted and working.

I've completely dumped the last Hybrid beta because there were major flaws with the duct taping and crazy glue I used in it's coding to try and keep it Breeder compatible :)

It shouldn't effect any other mods looking at pregnancy as all I've really done is rip out al the SCR semen support & patchwork stuff to keep Breeder working, the NX variables, formlists etc remain unchanged.

The Stable apparently has some issues related from the adding of UDF's, but I don't want to go back in and fix that as it was near 3 months behind and the issues weren't reported when it was in beta.

Anyone wanting to play Breeder after the Beta moves to Stable will either have to then use Jamil's compilation or get their nose in GECK and mod it or write a new Breeder mod themselves.

Nope, the current beta is the only alpha/beta now, the stable will remain for a while till I have the other creatures sorted and working.

Good to hear.

Anyone wanting to play Breeder after the Beta moves to Stable will either have to then use Jamil's compilation or get their nose in GECK and mod it or write a new Breeder mod themselves.

Peopel are already being told to use his compilation exclusively as it is.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a bug in your SexoutSCRS00ResetNXVar script,

if IsModLoaded "Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp" == 0
                rZActor.NX_ClrEVFl "AKH" 2
                rZActor.NX_ClrEVFo "AKH" 2
                DebugPrint "SCR: Wear & Tear NX Variables Reset %3.0f" iCnt
            endif

Should be clearing "SWT", not "AKH"

There is also NX_ClrEVSt for string vars now.

---

What is the best way to add actors to your SexoutSFLDataActorsUsingNX list?

I think ListAddForm doesn't persist across game sessions.

---

..and could you add SexAssault too?

if IsModLoaded "SexoutSexAssault.esp" == 0
                rZActor.NX_ClrEVFl "SA" 2
                rZActor.NX_ClrEVFo "SA" 2

rZActor.NX_ClrEVSt "SA" 2
                DebugPrint "SCR: Sex Assault NX Variables Reset %3.0f" iCnt
            endif

There's a bug in your SexoutSCRS00ResetNXVar script,

if IsModLoaded "Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp" == 0
                rZActor.NX_ClrEVFl "AKH" 2
                rZActor.NX_ClrEVFo "AKH" 2
                DebugPrint "SCR: Wear & Tear NX Variables Reset %3.0f" iCnt
            endif
Should be clearing "SWT", not "AKH"

There is also NX_ClrEVSt for string vars now.

---

What is the best way to add actors to your SexoutSFLDataActorsUsingNX list?

I think ListAddForm doesn't persist across game sessions.

---

..and could you add SexAssault too?

if IsModLoaded "SexoutSexAssault.esp" == 0

rZActor.NX_ClrEVFl "SA" 2

rZActor.NX_ClrEVFo "SA" 2

rZActor.NX_ClrEVSt "SA" 2

DebugPrint "SCR: Sex Assault NX Variables Reset %3.0f" iCnt

endif

Cool, I'll fix that and add Assault too.

Hmm, I didn't think of that one, I add them in the Pregnancy Fertility script, can't remember whether I do a DoOnce or actually check for them not being in it, the later makes more sense.

Hmm, but that's still not going to work at all if the formlists clear on game restart. Maybe I should have SCR add the Player and all Possible (NV/DLC/TTW) Companions into it.

You could switch it to an array, as they persist. People would just have to change:

'ListAddForm NXFL, Actor' -> 'Ar_Append SCR.NXArray, Actor'

and a couple lines to swithch your loop to foreach.

Good idea, sounds like the go to me. I'll do that in next beta.

Hmm weird, I'll have a look into that, I did add a randomness in there for condom protection but I thought it was under a iDoOnce, maybe the condom effect duration is screwed somehow.

Yeah I missed settingthe iDoOnce :P

Duration was set at 3600seconds

scn SexoutSCRS9ProtCondomF

; *** Add Condom Protection 

int iDoOnce
ref rSelf
int iProt

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate

Set rSelf to GetSelf
	if rSelf && iDoOnce < 1
		if rSelf.GetIsSex Female == 1
			Set iProt to 50 + (GetRandomPercent / 2)
			rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" iProt
		endif
	endif

End

Begin ScriptEffectFinish

Set rSelf to GetSelf
	rSelf.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" 0

End
Update 20141129.1:

Fixes to Condom Protection Fluctating

Reduced duration from 1 hour to 30min (if this is still too long let me know and I'll cut it down more)

Had a issue today with the Beta:

After installing my game failed to load.

It turned out to be an issue not with SCR beta, but with SCRCheyenneMaleList.esp, a patch you created to make Cheyenne 'compatible' for SexoutResolutions.

After checking this .esp in FNVEdit it showed a 'dirty' record in the formlist entries in the .esp. After removing this record my game loaded as expected.

Had a issue today with the Beta:

After installing my game failed to load.

It turned out to be an issue not with SCR beta, but with SCRCheyenneMaleList.esp, a patch you created to make Cheyenne 'compatible' for SexoutResolutions.

After checking this .esp in FNVEdit it showed a 'dirty' record in the formlist entries in the .esp. After removing this record my game loaded as expected.

Wow, I don't even remember creating that, I don't have it in my load order so I wouldn't have seen that conflict.

Maybe you should upload your fix to Sexout resolutions thread and someone needs to fix Sexout Resolutions at some point :)

I wonder if that was added a few years ago. I think I remember you talking about Cheyenne being a female dog and on a list so that it wouldn't work. There were some others discussing it and in the end I think a list was made to make it possible mods to access Cheyenne and make her a him so that they can have some functionality because before she wouldn't do anything.

Could be wrong. It had to be a real long time ago. ofcourse that don't mean that this issue was related to this. However it was about the time when Resolutions was being worked on last.