Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

Halstrom I added the links for both the SCR stable and the SCR beta onto my tutorial. There should be no conflicts or differences with items needed between them with all the changes that have been done recently. Correct? I just wanted to be sure that no resources have been added or changed. I have the tutorial at Font 14 for your ease of reading if something might have changed and you need to check it out. :P

Halstrom I added the links for both the SCR stable and the SCR beta onto my tutorial. There should be no conflicts or differences with items needed between them with all the changes that have been done recently. Correct? I just wanted to be sure that no resources have been added or changed. I have the tutorial at Font 14 for your ease of reading if something might have changed and you need to check it out. :P

They're pretty close at the moment but they aren't always that way, and currently there have been some resources added, but as long as they don't use a later version of pregnancy with an older version of SCR they should be fine, there will be a warning message if they try to use mismatching versions, but it may still work. I don't mind the beta being visible, I just prefer newbies stay with the stable version so I have experienced testers reporting issues  :)

I put it there for covering the aspect that some people wish to use Breeder. Breeder usually (if not always) requires the Beta version. Let me know if there is any trouble related to my tutorial and Beta. I don't really think it should be. Mostly there for convenience of the user.

If you have added some resources not covered by "Halstrom Data" let me know so that I can put a link to that as well. As long as it is a simple drag and drop/ rename BSA it should work. I can then bring everyone up to the current (or future) standards of the mods that SCR covers. Of course these files ( for the most part) are loose so even if you move the files to Pregnancy, Offspring or whatever the files will still be able to be accessed anyway.

Edit:

Ah forget about it. If someone needed the beta they have the link from Breeder. The users of the tutorial probably really needs to use the stable version. I changed the tutorial to have a link only to your main SCR not this SCR beta. :P

I am seriously rethinking on rewriting the Step 7 extra and optional files hints and tricks section to be more clear and follow the rest of the tutorials flow and style. Never did like that. With the new ideas it would cover the changes if any new data is actually added even if it is an overwrite of old data. It would be a separate folder that can be work, tested (for the SCR beta ) and then when satisfied can be merged with the main resources folder. I have already added a couple more links and a few more references for the users of that tutorial to gain some guidance before posting questions on a separate thread, my tutorial or any one of the dozens of your SCR related threads.. :)

Halstorm, may I release a mod that have a place in goodspring to put cumtokens into players?

(I have already create a terminal to do that, I am too lazy to find enemy to hump with.And the old test trunk wasn't having every item in it.)

You could just release an esp adding them to the existing test trunk too, just bare in mind the tokens will be redundant in around 6 months time as I am starting the changing over to use Spunk semen instead as soon as this beta goes to stable.

Savilana

Why not have an inventory item that can be activated for the cumtolkens to be added. Think of it as sort of a  moving test trunk. That would make it less conflicting with other mods that makes changes to Goodsprings.

I might try, but I might not have the skill to do that, yet.

Halstorm, may I release a mod that have a place in goodspring to put cumtokens into players?

(I have already create a terminal to do that, I am too lazy to find enemy to hump with.And the old test trunk wasn't having every item in it.)

You could just release an esp adding them to the existing test trunk too, just bare in mind the tokens will be redundant in around 6 months time as I am starting the changing over to use Spunk semen instead as soon as this beta goes to stable.

Then I shall start looking into spunk's semen system, may I ask how are those semen token count and their names?

Savilana

Why not have an inventory item that can be activated for the cumtolkens to be added. Think of it as sort of a  moving test trunk. That would make it less conflicting with other mods that makes changes to Goodsprings.

You would be surprised if you have the passion for this you can learn it. There are people here that would help you. Perhaps make a "Tool Box" for mod creators to put their items into that can be used for debugging equipment and the such. I am in a similar boat and would do some modding to an old mod and such, perhaps even make one but RL is causing me some distractions. When I start I want to be really able to concentrate on the actions and reasons as I learn not just fix some patch (personally)

Savilana

You would be surprised if you have the passion for this you can learn it. There are people here that would help you. Perhaps make a "Tool Box" for mod creators to put their items into that can be used for debugging equipment and the such. I am in a similar boat and would do some modding to an old mod and such, perhaps even make one but RL is causing me some distractions. When I start I want to be really able to concentrate on the actions and reasons as I learn not just fix some patch (personally)

I think it would be better if other mod builders put their box, I don't know what would they want to put in or where they want to put at...(And btw, what token I need to remove if I want to remove a growing bun without using bunaway and bunX? I need that for the abortation function bit.)

I think it would be better if other mod builders put their box, I don't know what would they want to put in or where they want to put at..

Actually that is the greatest part. If my understanding of modding is correct. You would create a master that others could plug in the desired testing code. Like what you wanted from Pregnancy with the semen. That is a bit beyond the basics though but I hope you can understand the concept. That was what i was stating. Basically start with the semen code that you needed and then you can just start adding various things. Eventually as you got comfortable you could break that off into an esp with a basic Esm plugin that others can add testing and code to access.

Sorry just looking over various options and things I can do in my own spare time and learning more and more of the concepts and structure... :)

The easy solution would be find the id number of the semen that you wanted...

click on the command code and use the Playeradditem 0000000 code to the inventory. To get someone else pregnant use the same thing except click on them in the game and use the same command and sperm code. If they can get pregnant they will. (If you put to much sperm into them they look pregnant... lol) You don't even need a mod for that. ... ;)

I think it would be better if other mod builders put their box, I don't know what would they want to put in or where they want to put at..

Actually that is the greatest part. If my understanding of modding is correct. You would create a master that others could plug in the desired testing code. Like what you wanted from Pregnancy with the semen. That is a bit beyond the basics though but I hope you can understand the concept. That was what i was stating. Basically start with the semen code that you needed and then you can just start adding various things. Eventually as you got comfortable you could break that off into an esp with a basic Esm plugin that others can add testing and code to access.

Sorry just looking over various options and things I can do in my own spare time and learning more and more of the concepts and structure... :)

click on the command code and use the Playeradditem 0000000 code to the inventory. To get someone else pregnant use the same thing except click on them in the game and use the same command and sperm code. If they can get pregnant they will. (If you put to much sperm into them they look pregnant... lol) You don't even need a mod for that. ... ;)

Then I think I will need to get an insemenation gun and ammo types for it.....it feels weird......

Then I think I will need to get an insemenation gun and ammo types for it.....it feels weird......

Your best bet would be to copy the ammo used in SexoutDrugging, the SexoutSpunk semen stuff requires scripting knowledge as it doesn't use tokens so it's a bit above what a beginner would try without any previous coding knowledge in Basic or C languages. So you might be better trying it with tokens for now as a learning curve thing :)

spunk has the option for strapon to be like a real penis if thats already working wouldnt the only thing u need to do is tie in animations if there is a strapon for a female pc to get other women preg?

I won't need to do anything at my end if Spunk by any way adds male sperm to an actor with Fertility and an ova then they can get pregnant, currently I'm not yet using Spunks Spunk for pregnancy but am working on it in the background and it's nearly ready, just giving doc some time to do his updates in Sperm handling  :)

ill give it a try and see if works and tell u if with current spunk if u use a strapon if a female can get another female preg think problem i had before as that all animations are tagged male in sexout but ill give it another try

no semen tokens added when using a female and a strapon guess that part of spunk isnt working