Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

If you read the SexoutSex (Non-Lite) thread you will see there was an update fixing that issue, SCR, Pregnancy & OffSpring have nothing to do with that script as none of the 3 plugins call for sex to occur, they only react to it happening.

Update 20140707.1:

Added RedRacer, Repconn, DamCivillian Jumpsuit textured P1-P3 variations

Added more FO3 / TTW outfits to SCR formists

Changed Semen detection over to use RaceFormlists by GetRace, custom races may be added to those race lists to be treated as that race

• 2 weeks later...

WON'T work... SO pregBETA20170707 mod it's still alert SCR20140707 needed why ?

Will work, at least 35 people haven't reported this issue, so I suspect you must have not installed something correctly. As a beta tester you are expected to supply more information on the issue than you have, otherwise you should stick with the Stable release.

How are condoms supposed to work?

Post sex for STD transmission, Wear and Tear checks:

NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" or "-M"

I've noticed this seems to return 90 forever, so in effect you reuse the same condom again and again and it doesn't get less effective.

Glancing in the GECK, condoms last for 10 real hours and then the NX is supposed to reset to 0. Should something be resetting it to 0 post-sex too, to make them single use?

Aside: Perhaps the '90' protection they give could be randomized a little, I figure wasteland condoms probably aren't made to the highest standards, so sometimes you might open up a shoddy one..

How are condoms supposed to work?

Post sex for STD transmission, Wear and Tear checks:

NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fProtectionCondomF" or "-M"

I've noticed this seems to return 90 forever, so in effect you reuse the same condom again and again and it doesn't get less effective.

Glancing in the GECK, condoms last for 10 real hours and then the NX is supposed to reset to 0. Should something be resetting it to 0 post-sex too, to make them single use?

Aside: Perhaps the '90' protection they give could be randomized a little, I figure wasteland condoms probably aren't made to the highest standards, so sometimes you might open up a shoddy one..

Hmm, I'll have to look into them again, I thought they were destroyed from the inventory on each usage.

I'll shorten the effect it shouldn't be more than a game hour really. Are those times set in GECK effects real hours? I thought they were GameHours.

I planed to throw some randomness into condomes at some point, just never got round to it. I also considered swapping Condoms to a wearable item like the diaphragm, there are advantages and disadvantages to both ways of doing it. One problem is getting NPC's to equip them before sex. Maybe that's why I had a 10hour sex window on them.

Update 20140725.1:

Added some more formlists

Added More DLC/TTW Outfit support

Fixed some Formlist contents

Added Mantis Cowsuit & Preg variations

Added more Cuffs & Shackles variations with an movement reduction effect on Ankle Shackles

On Condoms, when you use them they disappear from inventory, but I believe the effect duration in the GECK are real seconds, and fast traveling/waiting doesn't speed them up (I think there may be some special unknown mechanic that affects vanilla stuff though). However, for NPCs all effects get removed when the engine unloads them (eg: cell change). So, you only notice it for the player and maybe companions.

I am not sure how you can remove ingestible base effects (I think dispel only works for spells- actor effects). Currently, if I manually set the condom NX to 0, then it resets itself back to 90, probably related to still having the base effect.

Hope you recover from the black death soon.

HalstromREF.AddItem Penicillin, 7

On Condoms, when you use them they disappear from inventory, but I believe the effect duration in the GECK are real seconds, and fast traveling/waiting doesn't speed them up (I think there may be some special unknown mechanic that affects vanilla stuff though). However, for NPCs all effects get removed when the engine unloads them (eg: cell change). So, you only notice it for the player and maybe companions.

I am not sure how you can remove ingestible base effects (I think dispel only works for spells- actor effects). Currently, if I manually set the condom NX to 0, then it resets itself back to 90, probably related to still having the base effect.

Hope you recover from the black death soon.

HalstromREF.AddItem Penicillin, 7

Thanks, now you jog my memory that's why I ended up making all the Drugging and STD effects scripted token timers using GetGameTime instead of the effect timers.

I'll shorten the condom effects to 30min then and see how that goes.

Update 20140728.1:

Shortened time on condoms to 1 hour

Dam that dude has some stamina to last one hour with a condom.. :P

On a serious note. I go play some other games and come back and everything has changed. Nothing is the same. You seem to dam near re-write the entire mod since I wasn't playing.. :D .. I was looking at some of the treads and started to feel like a noob again.. Wow. ;)

Will the new scanner scan those in-vag sperm? Rather than only detects those went into womb sperm?

I still don't seem to getting sperm in spunk.

I got a zSemen/Spunk Synch Token form coyote at goodspring cave and critters at schoolhouse and thats it, wait for 5+ in-game days, nothing happens.

Did that several times, still not starting a perg.

Would it be the old mutiplier of amount of semen broke when scr and perg imply with spunk? I do use those to boost up the chance of perg.

due to way spunk currently works savilina if u have the arousal part of spunk on they only shoot smen if they orgasim so if they dont hit 100 arousal during lust there is no semen. adjust the setings in the arousal to have 2 on mutiplier and  5 on that lower number and its a 50/50 chance u might get a orgasim. or u can turn off the arousal and shoujld work fine

due to way spunk currently works savilina if u have the arousal part of spunk on they only shoot smen if they orgasim so if they dont hit 100 arousal during lust there is no semen. adjust the setings in the arousal to have 2 on mutiplier and  5 on that lower number and its a 50/50 chance u might get a orgasim. or u can turn off the arousal and shoujld work fine

I've try those before posting here.

It doesn't work, I hope someone can write a help manual for spunk's MCM setting list, Doc's page do have some help for developers, but not to users.

Edit: I think I found the problem. It seems like it was spunk's "Act duration variation" was set to 0 by default after all, it won't let sperm track/move by arousal unless it was reset to something bigger then zero. Sorry Hal, it wasn't your problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 20140902.1:

Swapped Ghostsuit armors over to use BrokenCrashes mod and textures adding some Spectre & Bloody Preg variations and Pauldrons thanks to darkson02 for doing the fiddly work to make it possible. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1

Added Startup error messages for st.esp & SCRDLC.esp