Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

ill give it a try and see if works and tell u if with current spunk if u use a strapon if a female can get another female preg think problem i had before as that all animations are tagged male in sexout but ill give it another try

no semen tokens added when using a female and a strapon guess that part of spunk isnt working

That's because Pregnancy isn't using Spunk for sperm yet, it's still using the old SCR semen tokens for sperm detection, but if Spunk is installed it uses the Faction Smells and Cum splash from Spunk instead of the buggy ones in SCR semen tokens

• 2 weeks later...

Alpha Update 20140508.1:

Fixes to Semen tokens not applying

Fixes to Dog faction becoming aggressive and SuperMutants/NightKin being Non-Aggressive

Fixes to Race selections for Custom NPC Races

Removed Corset Dress swapping from the SCR Damaged clothing Swapping to put back into Pregnancy leaving only the Combat Armor & Vaultsuits, I'll split these off later into a separate plugin.

Further Prep for Spunk Integration

• 2 weeks later...

Update 20140522.1:

Added Pregnant & Damaged variations of Vaultsuits 77 ,87 ,92 ,106 ,108 ,112 for FO3/TTW support

Added NX flags to try prevent Pregnancy & Damaged Clothing from operating simultaneously

Fixed Change of REF for JT in Latest Willow update

Split 3rd Party Companion support (Willow, Kirina & Krystal) into Separate esp called SexoutCRExtras/esp so if a formref changes it will not make SCR unuseable. It just occurred to me that I may be able to just make this a toggleable MCM option if I do it all in a separate quest :)

NewVegas, DLC & FO3/TTW companions are still in main SCR system as they should never change REF's

Hello,

If I upgrade the SCR I have a game freezing during loading. With the old files it works.

Furthermore, if I upgrade, in order to be able to start the game I have to disable SexoutCommonResourcesDLC.esp.

Is it correct? May I ask you which is the correct upgrade procedure?

More precisely, I'm upgrading from 20140513.1 to 20140522.1. Furthermore I would like to know exactly which file from the stable version have to be used. I used before the following:

1) HalstromsData;

2) SexoutCommonResourcesData;

3) SexoutCommonResourcesDLC;

4) SporeRaceData.

I also use SexoutPregnancy V3 (same version of SCR) and SexoutOffspring (also last version).

Thanks,

JD

Unless there is a later file in the beta download, all the data files are the stable version files.

If you are missing any one of the DLC it will crash.

You won't miss much if you don't use the DLC esp it only adds DLC outfits to the SCR formlists.

If you don't use Kirina, Willow or Krystal the Sexout Extra's won't be needed either

I'm working on a MCM solution at the moment to remove the necessity for the DLC & Extra's files.

One possibility I added recently and can't test myself as I don't have FO3 & TTW is that somethings screwed in the FO3 companion adding, is anyone else with TTW experiencing this or can you test it without Fallout/TTW active?

Hello,

If I upgrade the SCR I have a game freezing during loading. With the old files it works.

Furthermore, if I upgrade, in order to be able to start the game I have to disable SexoutCommonResourcesDLC.esp.

Is it correct? May I ask you which is the correct upgrade procedure?

More precisely, I'm upgrading from 20140513.1 to 20140522.1. Furthermore I would like to know exactly which file from the stable version have to be used. I used before the following:

1) HalstromsData;

2) SexoutCommonResourcesData;

3) SexoutCommonResourcesDLC;

4) SporeRaceData.

I also use SexoutPregnancy V3 (same version of SCR) and SexoutOffspring (also last version).

Thanks,

JD

I had the same error with SexoutCommonResourcesDLC.esp causing the game to freeze before the menu loads.

When viewing SexoutCommonResourcesDLC.esp in FNVEdit, the last item under 130065DE in the FormID List contains "[06000B5F] <Error: Could not be resolved>".

I removed that entry and now New Vegas loads like normal.  I have no idea what should be there though, so this might introduce some other error.  It can't be any worse than freezing on loading though, so that could work as a temporary fix until Halstrom has time to fix it correctly.

Edit:  I believe the 1st 2 digits of the numbers reference the load order of the plugins.  For mine 06 is Honest Hearts and 13 is SexoutCommonResources.esm.  Those numbers will probably be different for yours.

Yeah I've pulled SexoutCommonResourcesDLC.esp because I must have missed an item by the sounds of things updating, and I have a new better system I should release in a beta tomorrow after some more testing that also eliminates the SCRExtra's.esp

Update 20140526.1:

Added missing JillBSAA Gloves

Removed MCM SexoutSounds option as SexoutNG has a Sounds on/off option.

Fixes for some outfits missing from formlists

Added 3 new quest scripts activated in MCM menu to add 3rd party companion and outfit content by BuildREF,

One for DLC, one for Fallout/TTW, one for 3rd Party (still got a lot of companions and outfits to add in them yet). SexoutCRExtras && SexoutCommonRecoursesDLC are now obsolete replaced by these.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, this needs to reported in SCR or SCR beta with more detail what version it is. And some looking into what SCR Debugging is showing in the console. I'm currently doing a lot of work into the switching of Pregnancy to use Spunk Semen automatically if it is detected but still retain compatibility with the tokens for Breeder and older mods.

Sorry for the delay Halstrom - below is a console screen - I see the '4 x zCumTokV FeralGhoul' part that's adding the tokens, but I don't see a similar debug print out that removes them when they disappear (as far as I can tell via showinventory).

post-27178-0-12061400-1401774222_thumb.jpg

Do you think you can temporarily switch the next beta's cum tokens to be visible in the character's inventory? I have a suspicion that the cum tokens vanish for me whenever there's a ova change in the character's inventory, but unfortunately the console's readout is too short when using 'showinventory' in game given my pack rat tendencies.

Having them visible in my inventory plus the debug messages would help me track down exactly when they're disappearing in my case.

All you need to do to make them visible in inventory is activate the SCR Debug.esp

And I think I found an issue with my SexoutSpunk check freezing the Semen scripts, removing Sexout Spunk should make them work again, doing more testing.

Running with the debug.esp; only had an hour of testing, and I'm unable to really point the finger at anything in particular yet. Hopefully your guess with Spunk pans out.

Not sure if this'll help, but I noticed that the cum tokens that disappeared quickly (within a couple RL minutes give or take) were in pairs of '00' & 'V' affixes.

post-27178-0-52731700-1401861102_thumb.jpg

Taken shortly after Willow was combat raped by a coyote; the molerat incident was about 2 or so game hours ago when in the Goodspring Sewers area (via World of Pain mod). On the way to the Coyote Den near Goodsprings, WIllow was accosted by a pair of bighorners. Token pairs 00 & V showed up in her inventory, but disappeared moving between the areas.

Also noticing that the vanilla Leather Armor (FORMID 00020423) isn't being picked up in bodyswapping. All other leathers are fine.

Am working on a few fixes in the tokens at the moment, hopefully release tomorrow after testing, the Leather armor has been removed from bodyswapping as like other armor it really doesn't stretch, so it has to be altered by workbench recipe.

There is something weird about the way Willows inventory is handled, I don't understand it, that may cause this. Is it still an issue with Cass & Veronica?