Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

Update 20130717.1:

Minor fixes in Damaged swapping

Fixes to weights of  Raider outfits and a couple of others

Changed Belly sizing from Tokens to use formula

Set iCurrBellySize to rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" + rZActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:fCurrBellySize"

SCR:fBaseBellySize is set at zero by a one shot Actor attributes script for Player & companions

So to make an actor normally appear to be P2 without being pregnant, rZActor.NX_SetEVFl "SCR:fBaseBellySize" 2

Pregnancy sets the SOP:fCurrBellySize in Pregnancy, you can't change it as it is continually updated

This is part of the change over to use Prideslayers NX_Variable system and will reduce the need for tokens a lot.

Just upgraded from yesterdays 17.1 to current 18.1 version of SCR and Preg betas, I have an issue where after opening the pip-boy (don't seemingly need to do anything inside it) I get a continuous loop of the outfit equip/unequip (I think) sound FX, and the game gets a little jittery.

Sometimes after a while, or after opening/closing pip boy it seems to stop. Opening and closing the dev console also seems to stop it

My characters outfit stays on the model unchanged but in the pip-boy while the bug is in effect the clothing is sometimes not marked as equipped.

I was wearing the Merc Grunt outfit and am not pregnant.

I tried wearing the space suit a little and did not get the bug, so I believe it may be related to the outfit.

Bug started as soon as I loaded game with version 18.1 and never happened with the 17.1

Just upgraded from yesterdays 17.1 to current 18.1 version of SCR and Preg betas, I have an issue where after opening the pip-boy (don't seemingly need to do anything inside it) I get a continuous loop of the outfit equip/unequip (I think) sound FX, and the game gets a little jittery.

Sometimes after a while, or after opening/closing pip boy it seems to stop. Opening and closing the dev console also seems to stop it

My characters outfit stays on the model unchanged but in the pip-boy while the bug is in effect the clothing is sometimes not marked as equipped.

I was wearing the Merc Grunt outfit and am not pregnant.

I tried wearing the space suit a little and did not get the bug, so I believe it may be related to the outfit.

Bug started as soon as I loaded game with version 18.1 and never happened with the 17.1

I'll check it out

I was also getting some body swapping freak out. It happened at sorta odd times too. I couldn't really figure out what was triggering it. Basically it just kept making the equip sound ridiculously fast.

Yeah, I haven't been able to reproduce it yet, but suspect it's speed related for the swapping, I'm going to have to add aome more smarts into it, I'll try slowing it down a little more and see if that helps, as it's set to pretty quick I think in 0718, maybe near instant, I can't remember which way I adjusted it.

and while i remember, I need you to make scr entries for a new clothing type. It'll be 6 squirming nude bodies. Can call them whatever you want, and link to whatever you want, I'll look up the entries and add them to my data pack in the right areas.

Also they need to be added to body swapping.

Just make an esp with SCR as a master and create the outfits in that as it's much simpler for adding all the mesh/texture paths then than afterwards and you can set all the DT/weight/ values, etc as you want them too. I can then easily merge the esp into SCR and do the rest.

Update 20130724.1:

Added check on damaged clothing swapping scripts to see if ActorInSameCell to enable running.

If someone with framerate issues can turn swapping on again and see if this improves the issues would be great, I can't reproduce the issues on my PC. In theory it may still cause frame rate issues if there are NPC's in the cell wearing combat armor, vaultsuits or spring/relaxed/casual wear, but should improve it if there aren't.

The next option I will try is by distance to Player. I don't want to do too many checks as I suspect the checks themselves can cause lag too.

Using the 07-24 version from above post I was wearing the Vault 3 ruined jumpsuit (in Gomorrah) and consistently got a CTD when (I think) the outfit health got to 0%

Reverting the to 07-17 version fixed the issue.

I also got the infinite clothing equip/unequip with 07-24 whilst wearing the exposed prostitute outfit.

Using the 07-24 version from above post I was wearing the Vault 3 ruined jumpsuit (in Gomorrah) and consistently got a CTD when (I think) the outfit health got to 0%

Reverting the to 07-17 version fixed the issue.

I also got the infinite clothing equip/unequip with 07-24 whilst wearing the exposed prostitute outfit.

I'll have a look at those. The Exposed Prostitute swapping is in Pregnancy, was it still the non-pregnant version?

Can you please see if this fixes the VaultSuit3 9 health issue, the scripts are set to unequip any swappable armor if it reaches 0%, but I think the default system may already do that so may be clashing. So I disabled unequip for Vaultsuit3

Using SCR 07-26 above (and Pregnancy 07-22 Beta), the Ruined Vault suit CTD issue seems to be fixed

---

From a clean save with no pregancy (or sex) I found that the infinite outift swap issue occurs with the following:

Exposed Prostitute

Field Hand

Wasteland Wanderer

Wasteland Doctor

Chinese Stealth Armor

Dirty Pre-War Business Wear

Grimy Pre-War Business Wear

Great Khans Simple Armor

Sexy Sleepwear

But (seemingly) not with:

Combat Armor

Leather Armor, Reinforced

Well Heeled Gambler Outfit

Followers Doctors Coat

Space Suit

Roving Trader

Kings

Power Armor T-45D

Vault Jumpsuits

The issue does not always occur every time you equip them or open pip-boy, but it does a lot of time.

----

Edit:

Downgrading pregnancy to 07-17 fixes the issue... so I guess second part is in wrong thread (as you also said above... apologies)

Using SCR 07-26 above (and Pregnancy 07-22 Beta), the Ruined Vault suit CTD issue seems to be fixed

---

From a clean save with no pregancy (or sex) I found that the infinite outift swap issue occurs with the following:

Exposed Prostitute

Field Hand

Wasteland Wanderer

Wasteland Doctor

Chinese Stealth Armor

Dirty Pre-War Business Wear

Grimy Pre-War Business Wear

Great Khans Simple Armor

Sexy Sleepwear

But (seemingly) not with:

Combat Armor

Leather Armor, Reinforced

Well Heeled Gambler Outfit

Followers Doctors Coat

Space Suit

Roving Trader

Kings

Power Armor T-45D

Vault Jumpsuits

The issue does not always occur every time you equip them or open pip-boy, but it does a lot of time.

----

Edit:

Downgrading pregnancy to 07-17 fixes the issue... so I guess second part is in wrong thread (as you also said above... apologies)

No problems, thanks for confirming the Vaultsuit 3 fix, I'll do the same for all the other Vaultsuits, and damage swapping outfits as they are coded the same.

The other issue is probably related to the swapping speed I increased in the Pregnancy beta to try and get the body swapping to a pregnant body during sex for the player, I'll slow it back down again.

Update 20130727.1:

Fixes to Damaged Outfit Swapping CTD on zero health

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update 20130913.1:

Removal of Drug related Effects, Tokens & Scripts, All moved into SexoutDrugging

Added Globals for Version Checking instead of old Quest Script system to allow checking in Effect conditions etc.

Required by Pregnancy 20130913.1 & Sexout Drugging 20130913.1 and SexoutSTDs 20130913.1

If you don't use Drugs or Pregnancy or STD's this file should work fine for you and run better than previous versions, except drugs won't work of course. My next project after Drugs are sorted is to remove the Damaged Clothing Swapping into it's own esp.

I dunno if this was intended or not but I have an issue with body swapping, I use BnB body in my game and when I set the option to BnB in the MCM when ever I get nude, a nude body get equipped which is a BnB body but a pregnant one I think (BnBP0B4) although my PC isn't pregnant.

But if I leave it at T3Cali my normal body remains when getting nude.

I dunno if this was intended or not but I have an issue with body swapping, I use BnB body in my game and when I set the option to BnB in the MCM when ever I get nude, a nude body get equipped which is a BnB body but a pregnant one I think (BnBP0B4) although my PC isn't pregnant.

But if I leave it at T3Cali my normal body remains when getting nude.

Cool, I've fixed that for the next beta release.

• 2 weeks later...

The entry for armor Wilder (p1) isn't poiting to the right texture (so comes up invis).

Tried it ingame, got the invisible armor thing, then checked the texture pointer in Fnvedit, and it didn't match the nomenclature of p2-p6, so i copied the line from p2 and swapped in a 1 at the end of that line instead of the 2, and got my the Wilder at p1 ingame.

Nothing major, but :)

Edit: For clarity, Form ID **002e13

Having a mild issue. All the pregnancy and fertility tokens in my inventory are fully interactable and visible. I know I've fixed this before, but I can't exactly remember how. Does it sound like a load order problem, or just another mod interacting in such a way as to strip the tokens of their invisible status?