Old SCR Beta (Redundant)

Getting a custom or renamed BSA error with this latest release in the GECK. Funny thing is the ID points to Pregnancy, but I'm only loading this SCR alpha and sexout. Doesn't actually affect anything, but thought I'd mention it.

I know vegas chokers is renamed, but I never got the error message before this release.

Yeah, I've seen that happening for a while, it seems to be in SexoutNG, no idea what it means though, FNVEdit shows no issues.

This may not be a new bug but noticed while playing around with FertX, SleepEZ, LustX ammo.

When cycling through ammo with the 2 button it stops at FertX and have to manually go into pipboy to change. Except when using the Level Action shotgun (20gauge version), ammo is stuck at fertX and am having trouble changing it to another type of ammo without getting rid of the bullets. When trying to change from 20Gauge rounds with the lever action it will continually just reload FertX rounds in and never change ammo type (Clicking different ammo through pipboy) it just stays stuck at FertX 20 Gauge rounds.

I really love the effect of the SleepEZ rounds/grenades the most :lol: though what does it mean when it says "Adding NPC to Slave faction"? As in what are the effects behind them being added to that faction?

I appreciate all the effort you put into these mods, they give fallout a ton of replay/play value. :)

This may not be a new bug but noticed while playing around with FertX, SleepEZ, LustX ammo.

When cycling through ammo with the 2 button it stops at FertX and have to manually go into pipboy to change. Except when using the Level Action shotgun (20gauge version), ammo is stuck at fertX and am having trouble changing it to another type of ammo without getting rid of the bullets. When trying to change from 20Gauge rounds with the lever action it will continually just reload FertX rounds in and never change ammo type (Clicking different ammo through pipboy) it just stays stuck at FertX 20 Gauge rounds.

I really love the effect of the SleepEZ rounds/grenades the most :lol: though what does it mean when it says "Adding NPC to Slave faction"? As in what are the effects behind them being added to that faction?

I appreciate all the effort you put into these mods, they give fallout a ton of replay/play value. :)

Apparently this may be caused by using NVEC Bug Fixes.esm in some way, I never use NVEC so don't have the issue.

Apparently this may be caused by using NVEC Bug Fixes.esm in some way, I never use NVEC so don't have the issue.

I don't use that esm but I may have a mod that alters weapons a bit. Thanks for the heads up :)

It's a really minor problem that can be worked around without much trouble.

Hmm sounds like the 10mm ammo problem which makes sense as all SleepEz rounds are coded the same, are you using any mods altering the 20ga ammo list?

That message is something left over I think I forgot to delete, I think I just add the sleeping victims to a formlist till they awake, I'll check.

@Halstrom

While testing the BR rewrite, I noticed Coyote Pups were getting through the Banned list. I believe you had mentioned once before they were supposed to be on it.

I'll have a look and see if I've missed them somehow.

Hmm sounds like the 10mm ammo problem which makes sense as all SleepEz rounds are coded the same, are you using any mods altering the 20ga ammo list?

That message is something left over I think I forgot to delete, I think I just add the sleeping victims to a formlist till they awake, I'll check.

@Halstrom

While testing the BR rewrite, I noticed Coyote Pups were getting through the Banned list. I believe you had mentioned once before they were supposed to be on it.

I'll have a look and see if I've missed them somehow.

Hmm, they appear to be coded to be added ok, added by both SCR & Pregnancy.

I have 2 mods that alter weapons (One is EVE the other is WeaponModsExpanded) I only have the official DLC that added in new types of ammo, I think that was Gun Runners?

I don't think I ended up with the problem on any other weapon I have tested (Such as 10mm) though trying it again on a different save (New character) I don't get that problem. Even with using the tgm command.

Maybe it was just a fluke to just that character? All I could think of would her having 10+ AGI (Thanks to super fertile :lol: ) compared to the current character I'm testing it with. I've deleted those saves last week with the bug unfortunately.

Using a quick and dirty function to print out the banned actor list I see Coyoto Offspring at index 22, but no coyote pups (the vanilla ones) I hope I'm not being a total idiot here and thinking those were supposed to be banned too and it was Offspring the whole time. If I am being an idiot and assuming they were on it, forgive the ignorance.

Picture below of console printout

post-77577-0-34185100-1369519973_thumb.jpg

Using a quick and dirty function to print out the banned actor list I see Coyoto Offspring at index 22, but no coyote pups (the vanilla ones) I hope I'm not being a total idiot here and thinking those were supposed to be banned too and it was Offspring the whole time. If I am being an idiot and assuming they were on it, forgive the ignorance.

attachicon.gifCoyoteBan.jpg

Ahh didn't realise there were vanilla Coyote pups, that would be why :)

attachicon.gifCoyoteBan.jpg

Ahh didn't realise there were vanilla Coyote pups, that would be why :)

So I wasn't going mad, hehe. I kept looking at my code wondering if I had managed to screw up a simple list check. I feel better now.

New Update 20130530.1:

Fix to some companion formlist issues caused by EDE

Added vanilla small Coyote Pups to Banned for sex list

Slowed down Drug & Cum token scripts

Removed a lot of old and unused junk

Set defaults to zero for drugs and disease.

Moved pregnant recipes out into pregnancy, aniumation and some tokens

Added conditions to some stuff so it doesn't show unless Drugs/ Disease are activated, some things like SleepEz ammo may need restart game to activate.

Stuff I can't even remember.

@Halstrom

Somone mentioned in the BR thread that the Narrator for the endings isn't in the banned actors list.

He use to be but apparently Ron Perlman caught wind of these mods and came in and edited the Narrator back off the list so that he could get lucky too. Who knew that he was so computer savvy?

Ok maybe I just made that up. Or Mr. Perlman wants you to think I did.

• 2 weeks later...

New Update 20130612.1:

Added Narrator to Banned sex lists

Fix for Oral / Anal Sex Event mixup

Fixes for DoctaSax for Lust vibrator scripts compatibility

Moved some Recipes and minor stuff from SCR into Pregnancy

Moved all Disease code, tokens & effects from SCR into a new Plugin SexoutSTDs, STDs still use the SCR disease frequency slider and "NeverCatchesDisease" formlist in SCR, STD kits are still in SCR but their coding is all in SexoutSTD's. Debug for STDs is No 3.

SexoutSTDs requires SCR of course, and hasn't had much testing but was just cut & paste. Douches no longer cure crabs, Oral sex has a smaller chance of transferring most diseases.

The SCR's non-pregnant nude Type3M bodysuit is using the 1st stage pregnant mesh, instead of the regular Type3M mesh. Also, it seems like the nude bodysuit isn't removing itself from inventory, I ended up with two ' Nude Body (3MP0B4) ' bodysuits while wearing leather armor.

Thanks for letting me know, will have a look into those. for next release.

New Update 20130615.1:

Moved scripts for Offspring, Pre-natal Vitamins, Douches & Preg Test Kits, from SCR into Pregnancy

Fix to STD cure kits

• 3 weeks later...