SexoutBrutalRapers

I assume due to the number of changes you will rename this from Brutal Rapers to avoid confusion.

At the moment I have it "code named" SSA or Sexout Sexual Assaults on my end. There are a lot of changes from BR, the premise is the same, as are 75% of the idea's, I've heavily modified those idea's but I wont take credit for them. If I knew where any of those themes/ideas came from I'd give credit where its due. As is the only person I know who worked on the original plugin at all was Zippy and he's said a few times that there have been about 4-5 others.

I can code pretty damn good, but my imagination died when I was ten :)

Hmm changing them to clothing damge attacks might be good later when the damage system gets more common, I'll start moving some more outfits over gradually, even without meshes, someone can do the meshes later.

Edit, nm I did multi it....

I like that idea, I could see a Deathclaw easily ripping apart your fabric or leather armor and then doing the deed.

There are a lot of changes from BR, the premise is the same, as are 75% of the idea's, I've heavily modified those idea's but I wont take credit for them. If I knew where any of those themes/ideas came from I'd give credit where its due. As is the only person I know who worked on the original plugin at all was Zippy and he's said a few times that there have been about 4-5 others.

Either way, when you release you should put it in the downloads section (which should automatically create a new thread as well). It doesn't need to be buried here, attached to a post where no one can find it.

From the threads here (the original thread) and here (an update thread), these are the folks that need credit as far as I can see:

prkr_jmsn (original creator of Brutal Rapers)

UDLR (creator of Sexout and the original Rapers plugin IIRC)

Prideslayer (creator of SexoutNG which allowed the much greater flexibility needed for BR and other plugins)

Loogie for some of the equipment (and probably advice and possibly updates, I'm not digging through 57 pages but he was all over the place helping out back in the day)

Bromm83 (updates)

jaam (updates)

Zippy57 (updates, maintenance, and general do-goodery)

And maybe throw in a "and any and all other BR contributors" to cover your bases.

Honestly though most folks around here aren't real uppity about permissions and such. Pretty laid-back crew we've got.

There are a lot of changes from BR, the premise is the same, as are 75% of the idea's, I've heavily modified those idea's but I wont take credit for them. If I knew where any of those themes/ideas came from I'd give credit where its due. As is the only person I know who worked on the original plugin at all was Zippy and he's said a few times that there have been about 4-5 others.

Either way, when you release you should put it in the downloads section (which should automatically create a new thread as well). It doesn't need to be buried here, attached to a post where no one can find it.

From the threads here (the original thread) and here (an update thread), these are the folks that need credit as far as I can see:

prkr_jmsn (original creator of Brutal Rapers)

UDLR (creator of Sexout and the original Rapers plugin IIRC)

Prideslayer (creator of SexoutNG which allowed the much greater flexibility needed for BR and other plugins)

Loogie for some of the equipment (and probably advice and possibly updates, I'm not digging through 57 pages but he was all over the place helping out back in the day)

Bromm83 (updates)

jaam (updates)

Zippy57 (updates, maintenance, and general do-goodery)

And maybe throw in a "and any and all other BR contributors" to cover your bases.

Honestly though most folks around here aren't real uppity about permissions and such. Pretty laid-back crew we've got.

That list is pretty much how I remember it, though I though Iron_Jack you had something to do with it too at some stage :)

One problem I guess with not calling it BR is some people will install and run both of course :)

Though as you've recoded it I suspect it fully voids any previous warranties and entitles you to call it what ever you like IMO.

Also if you are using the Actor Effect SexoutSEFFCumVagHumanMale, just make sure it is that NOT SexoutSEFFCumVagHumanM, I ended up with 2 effects in SCR somehow doing the same thing, I removed the extra completely from todays SCR & Pregnancy update. SexoutSEFFCumVagHumanMale is the original correct one and is used by BR.

For the record, I support changing the name. I would go with just SexoutAssault simply because SexoutSexualAssault is a bit too... awkward. Just let me know when you're about to put it up so I can pull the BR download and have CK lock the thread.

One problem I guess with not calling it BR is some people will install and run both of course :)

Well, a check can be added to the new version to check for BR and complain if it is active, or we can bug astymma to add BR to NG's literacy check list.

Though as you've recoded it I suspect it fully voids any previous warranties and entitles you to call it what ever you like IMO.

Also if you are using the Actor Effect SexoutSEFFCumVagHumanMale, just make sure it is that NOT SexoutSEFFCumVagHumanM, I ended up with 2 effects in SCR somehow doing the same thing, I removed the extra completely from todays SCR & Pregnancy update. SexoutSEFFCumVagHumanMale is the original correct one and is used by BR.

I didn't intend to take it over the way I ended up doing, hehe. In trying to help find the bugs, I started adding stuff for myself (the beginning of the "smart" stuff) I would have left it the same name, but at first I was having both BR and this version active in the Geck, cause I'd never modded NV before so I needed a different name, and plus I think Sexual Assaults make it sound a little less straight up rape (even though it is).

The original version uses a score system to find victims that uses the cum effects, I haven't implemented it yet in this one. I want to though, just working out some tweaks in how it works. Which reminds me, the whole NX_IsInList function works flawlessly so far, no abrupt script stops like was happening with listindex and isinlist.

For the record, I support changing the name. I would go with just SexoutAssault simply because SexoutSexualAssault is a bit too... awkward. Just let me know when you're about to put it up so I can pull the BR download and have CK lock the thread.

Well, a check can be added to the new version to check for BR and complain if it is active, or we can bug astymma to add BR to NG's literacy check list.

I went with the long name because when I came up with Sexual Assaults, I was also noticing that every sexout mod began with Sexout, I wanted to be a lemming :) At first I was thinking BrutalAssaults, but thought that sounded to "fighty." I had contemplated on BrutalRapersReloaded or some such sequelish sounding name.

As for when I put it up for DL. I just found a nasty CTD bug in it last night with the Smart Stalk, so I'm tweaking that. Who knew that a function Beth recommends using on the geck wiki didn't work and crashes randomly instead (GetLos) DoctaSax helped me figure out the GetHeadingAngle last night though, so I'm switching things around to that.

I already put in a check below the MCM check for BrutalRapers and made it so this version wont even initiate while both are installed. Could you imagine having both going at 100% stalk rate, you wouldn't be able to move a foot without getting pounced on.

Just a brief update. I'm still tweaking the new stalker system. NPC to Player is working perfectly fine, but NPC to NPC doesn't seem to be liking the new Smart Stalk system.

I've also added a new toggle for Exterior Cells only, its on by default. Also added the ability to turn off Humans, split Animals into Animals and Insect catagories, and broke up ghouls into feral and non feral catagories as well. There's also a Rapist Frequency setting which will decide just how often the game scans for new rapist and victims.

I finished a full out Threesome combat rape setup, using all the threesome animations available in Sexout, though I may take some out as they don't appear to line up correctly.

Just have to finish up Stalkers and Sleep/Wait rape and I'll have something out for DL.

Pride solution was to add replacement functions into the extender. But they are far from being widely used. Plus we don't have the up to date source code unfortunatly.

Also ianpatt normaly did a lot of list error checking in the NVSE versions of the list manipulation. I definitvly remember a comment about the bad reference issue in the code or in the forum.

I'm gonna just say.. I protest, sir. I protest most heartily! NX has been on sourceforge since day one, despite how crappy a c/c++ developer I am. It's up to date, though I'm working on it right now so that's not technically true I guess. The link is in the NX thread (non-adult downloads area).

That code better be the most up to date, because it's what I'm working from right now for the next release... ;)

Another little update:

Have stalkers fixed up and finished. Though i've had to make some temporary changes to the system in light of the SCR/SSR changes. Not a big deal since I had yet to release anything anyways. Sleep/Wait rape is also finished up and I'll be doing some testing of it later tonight.

I'm going to put the new BR redux through its paces in an extended playthrough before I release it to test the features for long term play rather then the 5-15 minutes of test I've been running. So I'm going to say that I should have a release up for this coming weekend, hopefully that will give time to see what happens on the SCR/SSR front too. The new version isn't really affected by any changes in SCR/SSR. Only one formlist I refer to is gone (crotchless apparel) so I simply disabled that part in the plugin for now, but can easily reinstate it depending on what the "big wigs" decide to do here in the coming future.

*Edit* Of course I could always create a crotchless apparel list as well, though it would only be for Vanilla equipment and unaffected by Clothing Eval.

I still don't know how to get the female enemies to use strap-ons during combat rape unless I manually equip them on them in the current version. I'm sorry if I missed something in this thread, have been away for a while and didn't see anything about this earlier.

EDIT: Except when I asked and it was said that this was implemented earlier by request, but no one tested it.

Brutal rapers does not include a player rape option yet. Jalil is working on a new build which will incorporate this from what I get from his posts. Currently, for combat rape, the only options for combat sex from the player are using sexkey or rapekey mods,both of which are buggy to begin with , and super buggy during combat. Trust me I have tried em both;). Sexout Rapist only works outside of combat, unfortunately.

Thanks for the answers. :)

Another thing...I was trying out the combat rape so I let a creature get me down to low health in combat. Instead of doing the deed my cold lifeless body slides across the floor as he continues to attack me...I was undressed so I assumed that meant it was working right?

Sounds like it started to work but you took enough damage to kill you before the animation started. This can happen if you are fighting more than one monster, the monster atatckes fast enough that you take enough damage to kill you before the animation starts or have a poisoned condition or what have you that would cause damage to you..

Another thing...I was trying out the combat rape so I let a creature get me down to low health in combat. Instead of doing the deed my cold lifeless body slides across the floor as he continues to attack me...I was undressed so I assumed that meant it was working right?

Try setting the health threshold to something higher (maybe  at 50%).

Oh, can the next update please exclude some NPCs to the dynamic list of potential rapists, such as the "invisible" narrator guy during narrator slides (in DLCs, end of game, etc). I was finished with OWB and my invisible courier randomly gets raped by the narrator guy during the ending slides, breaking my game. Had to turn off BR in MCM to prevent this bug from occuring.

Try setting the health threshold to something higher (maybe  at 50%).

Oh, can the next update please exclude some NPCs to the dynamic list of potential rapists, such as the "invisible" narrator guy during narrator slides (in DLCs, end of game, etc). I was finished with OWB and my invisible courier randomly gets raped by the narrator guy during the ending slides, breaking my game. Had to turn off BR in MCM to prevent this bug from occuring.

Thats another bug I noticed...I'm not getting stalkers or rapists coming(no pun intended) up to my character. I even set the chance for a rapist to take interest at 100 and removed the karma and faction restriction and nothing. Wandered around Primm and the Mojave outpost for 10-20 minutes.

50% sounds a little high...I'm trying 40% currently.

I'll have a new build up soon. Sorry its taking so long, my sisters been in and out of the hospital the last couple weeks for cancer treatments and I've been taking care of her son in the meantime, can't exactly work on a mod of this type with him around the corner so my time is typically only at night to work.

Brutal rapers does not include a player rape option yet. Jalil is working on a new build which will incorporate this from what I get from his posts. Currently, for combat rape, the only options for combat sex from the player are using sexkey or rapekey mods,both of which are buggy to begin with , and super buggy during combat. Trust me I have tried em both;). Sexout Rapist only works outside of combat, unfortunately.

The player rape option during combat is indeed buggy, and not just for the other mods but this one as well. It's actually the part I'm stuck tweaking right now before I put out an Alpha.

oh, can the next update please exclude some NPCs to the dynamic list of potential rapists, such as the "invisible" narrator guy during narrator slides (in DLCs, end of game, etc). I was finished with OWB and my invisible courier randomly gets raped by the narrator guy during the ending slides, breaking my game. Had to turn off BR in MCM to prevent this bug from occuring.

This mod (and the version I'm currently making) doesn't have a list of excluded NPC's. Those are provided by SexoutNG and SCR/SSR. Should make a comment in one those threads so that the Narrator can be included into those list. *Edit - I made a comment already

Thats another bug I noticed...I'm not getting stalkers or rapists coming(no pun intended) up to my character. I even set the chance for a rapist to take interest at 100 and removed the karma and faction restriction and nothing. Wandered around Primm and the Mojave outpost for 10-20 minutes.

50% sounds a little high...I'm trying 40% currently.

There are alot of versions of BR floating about and one of them has a bug where Stalkers wont work even at 100% make sure the version you are using is the latest version Zippy has available from the Download section as he fixed that bug a few weeks ago.

The player rape option during combat is indeed buggy, and not just for the other mods but this one as well. It's actually the part I'm stuck tweaking right now before I put out an Alpha.

If you can get that sorted it would be awesome. For me it's the only thing that oblivion has that NV doesn't that I really find lacking for a complete sexout experience.

I don't get it. Combat Rape does not work, Stalkers do not work. Only Sleep/Wait rape works. I have combat rape checked in the menu and stalkers too but always in combat I just get killed even if I set the max health to 80% and rate to 100%.