SexoutBrutalRapers

File Name: SexoutBrutalRapers

File Submitter: zippy57

File Submitted: 04 Feb 2013

File Category: Sexout

Brutal Rapers

Last Update 1st September 2012
I am uploading this because it has no official author. I am not taking over development.

This mod requires the latest SexoutNG, and SexoutCommonResources

This mod allows you to customize SexoutRapers to allow for a much more realistic and unforgiving experience. You can be raped in your sleep, stalked, or forced into submission durring combat. When raped, the enemy may decide to help himself to your food, water, ammo, weapons, or caps. They will also tear equipment off your body, damaging it, and throwing it to the floor.

[spoiler=ToDo List]

• (X) Damage Equipment
  • (X) Steal Equipment, food, water, drugs
  • (X) Drop Equipment [ I changed this to player only until I figure out how to make people pick their clothes back up ]
  • (X) Steal Caps, Cash, etc.
  • (X) Equipment damage Cap
  • (X) Currency stealing amount cap
  • (X) Menu options [ Now with MCM support ]
  • (X) Power Armor prevents rape
  • (X) Sleep Rape
  • (X) Sleep Drugging
  • (X) NPCs flee after rape
  • (X) Chastity Belt [ Chastitron! ] [ Model not showing up in game?? ]
  • (X) Equipable Pheremones [ Makes you priority for stalkers ]
  • (X) Centars spit pheremones
  • (X) Roofies
  • (X) Aphrodesiacs
  • (X) Luck factors into rape chance
  • (X) Length of sex based on rapers endurance
  • (X) Strength based damage to equipment
  • (X) Intelligence based stealing
  • (X) Charisma factors into rape chance
  • (X) 2 stalkers can rape at once (threesome)
  • (O) Cazador pheremons?
  • (o) Won't rape in daylight if lots of good people around [Partial Work Done]
  • (O) Allies, Guards, Good People help stop rapists
  • (O) Rape Struggle Stages: Struggle, Strip, Rape
  • (O) Resist Rape with right click
  • (O) Fatigue Damage
  • (O) Faction Based [ sort of works, but not really ]
  • (O) Armor Resists Rape
  • (O) Sleep Ally rape
  • (O) Sleep Encounters (Beyond just rape and walk away)
  • (O) ???
  • (O) See You Sleep Encounters
  • (O) Raiders rape, loot, and attack player and companions
  • (O) Legion rapes player and companions [ slavery mod tie in? ]
  • (O) Villagers rape and steal from player
  • (O) Junkie Rapes, steals drugs, and meds
  • (O) Blackout/Knockout Events
  • (O) Perks?

[spoiler=Known Bugs]

• CTD during dressing?
  • Tryout conflict?
  • Still some issues with the post-rape fear script

Credits
Wouldn't be possible without Sexout by ULDR and Prideslayer
Chastitron brought to you by Loogie
Anal plug from AnalPlay on Nexus
Blindfold from kikaiEquipment on Nexus
Ballgag from SomeClothes on Nexus

NOTE FROM CHANCELLOR KREMLIN: Jaam's version (dated 01/09/2012) is now the latest.

Thanks Jaam for updating it HawkleyFox for bringing it to my attention.

Click here to download this file

:D Goodsprings just went nudist... seems the NPC's drop their clothes when they're the victims and don't pick them back up.

Hmm I didn't really think about the fact that people don't really care if they are naked. Anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this? I wish we have some of those ashamed animations from Oblivion' date=' so they could run away hiding their sensitives. =D

:Edit: Holy fucking crap! 100% damage to fully repaired leather armour?? I know you said this was brutal, but this is pretty crazy.

:edit2: ~80% caps removed too... this is beyond crazy, you know. (makes it fucking dangerous just being there, never mind going into combat! I like it!!)

:edit3: No... this is too brutal... it managed to take 100% power armour and fully damage it in one go... that really does need to be turned down. (and that is against people... if creatures are supposed to damage it 40% more....... :huh: )

This was really just a proof of concept type thing. The values are currently just random percents, when I'm done you will be able to cap them in rapers menu. I will put a cap on them for the next release though.

:edit4: I stuck this in the list of mods for Sexout. Is it ok if I put in something about the WIP's you have too?

Yeah that's fine, but I don't have any idea when they will get released yet. (I just started a new job and it keeps me pretty busy at the moment)

:Edit: Holy fucking crap! 100% damage to fully repaired leather armour?? I know you said this was brutal' date=' but this is pretty crazy.

:edit2: ~80% caps removed too... this is beyond crazy, you know. (makes it fucking dangerous just being there, never mind going into combat! I like it!!)

:edit3: No... this is too brutal... it managed to take 100% power armour and fully damage it in one go... that really does need to be turned down. (and that is against people... if creatures are supposed to damage it 40% more....... :huh: )

[/quote']

This was really just a proof of concept type thing. The values are currently just random percents, when I'm done you will be able to cap them in rapers menu. I will put a cap on them for the next release though.

Yeah... I figured that was the case. I think that making it variable % of current item health would be a better idea, rather than just a % of max item health. (though you're probably working along those lines anyway)

I must say though, after the first few times of being hit that hard, I decided to just buy up chems as much as possible so I wasn't carrying much currency... and basically went around nude, bare-knuckle fighting my way down to Nipton. It was some of the most challenging and outright enjoyable time I've spent in NV. :D

:edit4: I stuck this in the list of mods for Sexout. Is it ok if I put in something about the WIP's you have too?

Yeah that's fine' date=' but I don't have any idea when they will get released yet. (I just started a new job and it keeps me pretty busy at the moment)

[/quote']

:)

Yeah... I figured that was the case. I think that making it variable % of current item health would be a better idea' date=' rather than just a % of max item health. (though you're probably working along those lines anyway)

I must say though, after the first few times of being hit that hard, I decided to just buy up chems as much as possible so I wasn't carrying much currency... and basically went around nude, bare-knuckle fighting my way down to Nipton. It was some of the most challenging and outright enjoyable time I've spent in NV. :D

[/quote']

I feel the same way, I think this add a whole new level to the whole 'victimized player' appeal of these plugins.

I've made another update and tried to incorporate your comments as best I could..

UPDATE 9/22/11: Tweeked equipment damage to damage based on a % of the item's current health. Added settable damage cap. Added settable currency stealing cap. Adjusted drop chances of items. Added menu config options. Reorganized menu.

EDIT: Ooops. Somehow I got percentages backwards. Give me a second to fix and reupload.

Ok, first quick and dirty check... "Change stealing chance" for the currency just dumps you back to the previous menu page. Back button under "change stealing chance" simply flickers the page rather than backing you up. (though trying to change the stealing chance let me escape from the menu :) )

Stalker frequency menu... clicking back there takes you to the general stalker frequency settings. :huh: but only the first time... click back from that, then back again at the stalker frequency menu works around that.

Stalker Targets menu... clicking back took me to "Female stalking male" setting. Back from that went to frequency menu, and so on.

"Toggle Stalkers" dumps you to General Rape Settings and either enables or disables one of "Faction reputation" or "equipment dropping"

I feel rotten finding this little lot out for you... but hey, if I didn't, someone else would.

On the other hand, you put in warnings for when you are being stalked! One of the things I absolutely loved from Joburg was the warnings... so that makes up for so much right now. :D

p.s. any chance you'll be putting in something for sleep/wait chance for the sexy-times?

:edit: FFS! I'm too eager, that's the problem! :blush:

:edit2: Upgraded to WIP on list... this has rapidly passed the proof of concept stage to my mind. (and even with the few issues I spotted, it's quite usable)

Ok' date=' first quick and dirty check... "Change stealing chance" for the currency just dumps you back to the previous menu page. Back button under "change stealing chance" simply flickers the page rather than backing you up. (though trying to change the stealing chance let me escape from the menu :) )

Stalker frequency menu... clicking back there takes you to the general stalker frequency settings. :huh: but only the first time... click back from that, then back again at the stalker frequency menu works around that.

Stalker Targets menu... clicking back took me to "Female stalking male" setting. Back from that went to frequency menu, and so on.

"Toggle Stalkers" dumps you to General Rape Settings and either enables or disables one of "Faction reputation" or "equipment dropping"

I feel rotten finding this little lot out for you... but hey, if I didn't, someone else would.

[/quote']

Hey no prob, thanks for helping me find the problems.

I suppose most of that was to be expected, I thought I tested it all, but since I redid how the whole menu was structured it's not surprising that it's not all working.

On the other hand' date=' you put in warnings for when you are being stalked! One of the things I absolutely loved from Joburg was the warnings... so that makes up for so much right now. :D

[/quote']

Yeah I liked the warnings as well, and it's even more necessary right now since they just run full speed for you.

p.s. any chance you'll be putting in something for sleep/wait chance for the sexy-times?

A very good thought. I'll see what I can do... Actually I would love to make an addon for See You Sleep for some special night time encounters. That sounds amazing.

:edit2: Upgraded to WIP on list... this has rapidly passed the proof of concept stage to my mind. (and even with the few issues I spotted' date=' it's quite usable)

[/quote']

I still feel like this is more or less a proof of concept, but I appreciate it.

10% damage cap set' date=' between 50 and 100% damage done... though usually 100%. Sad (checked against Stalker and combat rape)

[/quote']

Interesting. In all of my tests this worked just fine.. :-/ Hmmmmm...

I tried to make some changes to see you sleep way back when. It didn't go too well.

But I would really like to see someone make that happen. Allthough the author of that mod didn't seems too fond of anyone else touching his mod with dirty sex things :P

Well, I think after I fix these bugs I'm gonna try to do it anyways.

I feel like it's silly to tell people they can't edit open source code to their own interests. :)

Yeah... I figured that was the case. I think that making it variable % of current item health would be a better idea' date=' rather than just a % of max item health. (though you're probably working along those lines anyway)[/quote']

Could be a function of the armor's armor rating and the raper's strength.

The code below is untested and just used to illustrate the concept.

Weak rapers with strength less than 5 will do less damage to armor

Tough armor with a AR over 20 ( power armor, etc. ) will take less damage from rapers.

Of course, the base % can be adjusted. I'd suggest allowing config to set that and keep some of the risks & unknowns with Armor Rating and raper strength.

short sRaperStrength
ref   rUpperArmor
long  lVictimAR
float fArmorDamage

set sRaperStrength to raper.GetActorValue Strength
set rUpperArmor to victim.GetEquippedObject 2
set lVictimAR to victim.GetArmorAR rUpperArmor

if lVictimAR
 set fArmorDamage to rand 0 10
 set fArmorDamage to fArmorDamage + (20/lVictimAR) * (sRaperStrength/5)

endif

10% damage cap set' date=' between 50 and 100% damage done... though usually 100%. Sad (checked against Stalker and combat rape)

[/quote']

Interesting. In all of my tests this worked just fine.. :-/ Hmmmmm...

Heck, it's doing that no matter what the % is... 1% 10% 50%, drop or no drop... doesn't matter at all, it's all coming out at full damage now.

:edit: funny thing I've just spotted... seems the stalker warning is coming up when it's other NPC's that are being stalked.

It still does full damage to an item, even with the newest version I posted after that?? Can you open the console and tell me what it says right after the items are removed? Should tell you what % it is adjusting it to. I'm wondering if it is doing some bad math and going null (0). I'll write in some more debug later. What armors are you testing with? and do you have any mods that adjust armor health on?

It still does full damage to an item' date=' even with the newest version I posted after that?? Can you open the console and tell me what it says right after the items are removed? Should tell you what % it is adjusting it to. I'm wondering if it is doing some bad math and going null (0). I'll write in some more debug later. What armors are you testing with? and do you have any mods that adjust armor health on?

[/quote']

Yeah, even the newest version is doing it. :(

Nothing is showing in Console... apart from the "such-and-such is stalking you" and "such-and-such and *insert victim here* started *insert animation #"

I assume there is supposed to be something there?

So far I've tested with normal leather armour, recon armour, T45 power armour, Merc armour of varying types, Combat Armour MKII.

I don't think I have anything altering armour health... a little digging shows nothing obvious, but I'll keep on digging to check them all.

:edit: No... other than Project Nevada (adding some armours, but none that I tested) and some texture replacers, I've got nothing that alters armour in any way.

Console screenshot attached.

I've always been in favor of the concept that someone wearing power armor that isn't broken can't be raped - stripping someone out of a tin can would be more of a fight than the fight leading up to it.

I was thinking the same thing

As fast as he tore my power armor off I was amazed I still had arms and legs. :)

I've always been in favor of the concept that someone wearing power armor that isn't broken can't be raped - stripping someone out of a tin can would be more of a fight than the fight leading up to it.

As fast as he tore my power armor off I was amazed I still had arms and legs. :)

Yeah I will have this feature out soon. Trying to add in some other little goodies for you guys as well! =)

If you have ideas or requests please keep them coming though.

Yeah I will have this feature out soon. Trying to add in some other little goodies for you guys as well! =)

If you have ideas or requests please keep them coming though.

I actually had something like that based off damage falling under % of the total armor health in the armor damage code. I removed it because it wasn't related to the issue.

short sRaperStrength
short sCrippleChance
ref   rUpperArmor
long  lVictimAR
float fArmorDamage
long  lArmorHealth

set sRaperStrength to raper.GetActorValue Strength
set rUpperArmor to victim.GetEquippedObject 2
set lVictimAR to victim.GetArmorAR rUpperArmor
set fArmorHealth to victim.GetEquippedCurrentHealth 2
set sCrippleChance to GetRandomPercent

if lVictimAR
 set fArmorDamage to rand 0 10
 set fArmorDamage to fArmorDamage + (20/lVictimAR) * (sRaperStrength/5)

if fArmorDamage < fArmorHealth/5
   ; A brief flash of conscience? Too much jet? For whatever reason,
   ; obviously the raper wasn't trying that hard.
   ;
   ; end rape
   raper.ForceFlee
 elseif fArmorDamage < fArmorHealth/2
   ; A lucky break? The raper has the shakes from a jet addiction? For
   ; whatever reason the victim manages to escape but it may not be over
   ; yet. 
 else
   ; No escape for the victim

if sCrippleChance < lVictimAR*2
     ; if that super mutant does manage to get the victim out of a
     ; suit of power armor, there's a good chance they'll be hurting.
   endif
 endif
endif