SexoutBrutalRapers

Sounds great, Jallil. Looking forward to it quite a bit - I haven't used any version of BR in forever!

Building on Knabber's thoughts above, being defeated when surrounded by multiple components could result in being gang/chain-raped, a la WappyOne's Rapers for LPK. It could work even better for Sexout, since Sexout actually supports threeways as well (Lovers with PK does not).

Might be more than you were really looking to dive into, I dunno. Just a thought - I'll be happy either way!

The rebuild sounds great, looking forward to it!

One thing that i have been thinking about is the problem that if you are raped, other enemies can still attack you. Setting them to neutral for the duration where you are not in control of your PC would be great.

As to how to implement this: I have not done any modding, therfore have no clue as to how the modding/scripting works.

However, PregnancyV3 uses a system that makes you neutral to races if you are carrying a child of said race. Maybe this could be used?

SCR actually has a system that does that with semen for creatures and Pregnancy extends it :)

Though just looking through the code, I'm not sure that is working as intended, as I think the smell effect is removed as soon as the cum count = 0

The rebuild sounds great, looking forward to it!

One thing that i have been thinking about is the problem that if you are raped, other enemies can still attack you. Setting them to neutral for the duration where you are not in control of your PC would be great.

As to how to implement this: I have not done any modding, therfore have no clue as to how the modding/scripting works.

However, PregnancyV3 uses a system that makes you neutral to races if you are carrying a child of said race. Maybe this could be used?

SCR actually has a system that does that with semen for creatures and Pregnancy extends it :)

Though just looking through the code, I'm not sure that is working as intended, as I think the smell effect is removed as soon as the cum count = 0

I could just use the Ghost Flag on the opponents for the duration of the animation(s). Ghost flag blocks an actor from entering combat while its active.

Sounds great, Jallil. Looking forward to it quite a bit - I haven't used any version of BR in forever!

Building on Knabber's thoughts above, being defeated when surrounded by multiple components could result in being gang/chain-raped, a la WappyOne's Rapers for LPK. It could work even better for Sexout, since Sexout actually supports threeways as well (Lovers with PK does not).

Might be more than you were really looking to dive into, I dunno. Just a thought - I'll be happy either way!

I have Threesomes already working in Combat Rape (sort of, its only 1 animation at the moment) it was a test on my part. As for chain gang, the combat rape script already grabs every opponent in the the area, (distance of the area can be tweaked in the new MCM menu) and so long as your health is still below the percentage they take a turn at you. Basically if one opponent initiates a rape, the Rape Chance is temporarily increased to 100% for all other opponents in the area (from melee range upto 4 times melee range) The distance again can be set in the new mcm menu, and you can disable multiple rapes (chain gang) with another toggle, that will grant a short 2 minute immunity to rapes incase you don't feel like spending a minute or two on your back.

Sounds like great stuff to look forward to.

While you are poking with it, and are extremely bored with nothing to do, another idea I had was to tidy up the MCM menu by removing the check boxes for some of those things like equipment damage and just letting people set the slider to 0% to turn off. Or split it into more pages and line up the settings together :)

Sounds like great stuff to look forward to.

While you are poking with it, and are extremely bored with nothing to do, another idea I had was to tidy up the MCM menu by removing the check boxes for some of those things like equipment damage and just letting people set the slider to 0% to turn off. Or split it into more pages and line up the settings together :)

Already done :) I didn't use the BrutalRapers.esp at all, I started from scratch so had to write a new menu anyways.

Theres a General Settings tab, containing what is and isn't enabled, these are universal for the mod. Includes things like whether ghouls, super mutants, creatures, animals are active, whether toys can be used, gay sex, equipment damage etc...

A combat rape tab, to turn on combat rape, the percentage health, the chance, who can be raped (player or vanilla companions only at the moment) This is where the hotkey is set for player initiated combat rape as well, and the Smart Rape option (bad name I know)

A random rape tab controlling all the stalker funcions, mostly the same types as combat rape, but seperate as Random Rapes are seperate quest that can be activated in MCM

Then I put in a mod compatability tab that allows for turning off various factions and npc's, so as to help with things like Tryout Legion, or Msex Fort/Veronica.

I have Threesomes already working in Combat Rape (sort of, its only 1 animation at the moment) it was a test on my part. As for chain gang, the combat rape script already grabs every opponent in the the area, (distance of the area can be tweaked in the new MCM menu) and so long as your health is still below the percentage they take a turn at you. Basically if one opponent initiates a rape, the Rape Chance is temporarily increased to 100% for all other opponents in the area (from melee range upto 4 times melee range) The distance again can be set in the new mcm menu, and you can disable multiple rapes (chain gang) with another toggle, that will grant a short 2 minute immunity to rapes incase you don't feel like spending a minute or two on your back.

This sounds awesome!

One possible issue: with enough enemies this may take a while, then again animations seem to be fairly short (rape duration multiplier?).

Can't really  say until I've played with it.

Basically boils down to what the user has set: rape chance,  animation duration, endurance multiplier, etc. -> wait and see

Just me rambling...

This sounds awesome!

One possible issue: with enough enemies this may take a while, then again animations seem to be fairly short (rape duration multiplier?).

Can't really  say until I've played with it.

Basically boils down to what the user has set: rape chance,  animation duration, endurance multiplier, etc. -> wait and see

Just me rambling...

I got rid of the Duration Multiplier, that was the cause of the 1 second rapes, and non-exsistant sleep/wait rapes. It's a flat out duration from 10 to 60 seconds now.

As for taking to long, that's why I added the toggle to turn off multiple rapes in succession. Chain gang will be neat the first few times, but i figure someone will get bored of it and want an option to turn them off, so I included that option.

Hi, the change you are making sound great and you smart taking is something i always could like see. Like was saided before can make dont be: rape=death makeing calm temporaly the aggresor ?.  I remember once getting combat raped by gekos, flee naked and l back later for payback.

Since placing in some anti-combat measures during the animations I hit a little hiccup that I'm going to have find a way to work around involving the rapist conditionals and the cooldown effect. The Combat Rape is only active during combat, and the animations take the player out of combat, thus ending the combat rape effect. I worked around this, but now I'm taking all actors involved out of combat for the duration of multiple animations so I have to tweak some timings arounds. Probably won't have that alpha preview up tonight, I want to get this right first.

I'm looking forward to the new version and thank you for your work.

I also have a suggestions:

- If somebody is brutal raped, he will become limb damage in the real. The raper surely not take care not to injure the victim.

So i hope that the new version also take care of broken arms, legs, injured body (for anal, vaginal) or injured head (for blows).  (simple on the strength of the raper, and to turn on/off in mcm).

- Should be a smal chance the raper stole everything from the victim or leave them blindfolded somewhere in the mojava. Or sell the player to powder gangers/legion as a slave or when used msex veronica/cas to her (permaslavery).

In the old version, often happens that you enter a house, or try to talk to someone, and before the message 'you get some look' apears the raper raped me. Hope the new version will give the player a chance (1-2 secounds) to react.

Should be a smal chance the raper stole everything from the victim or leave them blindfolded somewhere in the mojava. Or sell the player to powder gangers/legion as a slave or when used msex veronica/cas to her (permaslavery).

Far too many possible issues with the first part, and the second part is beyond this mod's scope.

Should be a smal chance the raper stole everything from the victim or leave them blindfolded somewhere in the mojava. Or sell the player to powder gangers/legion as a slave or when used msex veronica/cas to her (permaslavery).

Far too many possible issues with the first part, and the second part is beyond this mod's scope.

Have to agree with zippy here, this isn't sanguines debauchery. It's more simple sexual assaults combined with that 17th century viking feel of, were gonna kill their women anyways, why not have some fun first. "Kill the food, rape the houses, burn the women and eat the horses" or something along those lines :)

As for the interiors issue, I've been contemplating making the stalkers portion Exterior cells only. Not just for that reason, but also to help make the mod more compatible with the game itself and other mods. Theres far less scripted sequences in the exterior mojave area's than there are inside buildings and caves.

For reaction time though, currently I have it set up that stalkers only approach from behind (or semi behind) their victim, if that victim is the player, and you turn around and spot them (they're always in sneak mode) and then take your weapon out and point it at them, theres a chance depending on who the stalker is (lower karma cares less) that the stalker will decide against the rape and back off. -Part of the smart stalk system i'm implementing, so it can be toggled and the stalkers will act like the old ones and just run up at any direction.

Just wanted to chime and and thank you for working on this.    To be honest, this is the mod that caught my eye as the one I wanted to install, when I came across this site.    I like what you are doing with the smart stuff, everything you have mentioned has been spot on, in my book.

maybe its just me, but I've always been annoyed by cryptic menu options, always preferred cut and dry explanations, for example in your screenshot hovering over smart rape, what exactly does that translate into gameplay wise? just a thought but maybe parenthesis with a specific "what this option does" following your description in the mcm might help prevent confusion in the long run.

maybe its just me, but I've always been annoyed by cryptic menu options, always preferred cut and dry explanations, for example in your screenshot hovering over smart rape, what exactly does that translate into gameplay wise? just a thought but maybe parenthesis with a specific "what this option does" following your description in the mcm might help prevent confusion in the long run.

*laugh* I fully support that, and actually for every game or mod ever made all around the world. Immersion is good, and spoonfeeding should be avoided in the actual games, but the menus and options should simply tell you what it does or does not.

That being said: All these additions seems to be great. I like that "smart rape", as what I get from the pics it allows me (finally) to wave a gun at a stalker and tell him to piss off? And gang/threesome-stuff also sounds quite...interesting. Not much threesome-content till now, I'd like to see that happening more. Might make Fiend-territory rather...well...*coughs*...

90% of the options say exactly what they do, but the Smart Stalk and Smart Rape options do so much, that I can't fit it in a tool tip so I became a smart ass instead.

Smart Rape = Animals can't take your clothes off and only rape if you have crotchless clothes or are naked. Rapist wearing power armor wont attempt rape because by the time they take off the power armor, you could have gotten away. Rapist won't attempt combat rape while your companion is still actively fighting around them.

Smart Stalk = Animals wont stalk unless you have crotchless clothes or are naked. Stalkers wont stalk a person with a weapon out, if you take a weapon out after they stalk they may just give up. Humans and non-feral ghouls will only stalk at night and only attempt to rape if no others are around to catch them committing the act, unless their karma is low, in which case they don't care if their caught. Stalkers won't approach while your facing them, or you could see them coming (metaphorical peripheral vision) Bascially have to have your body turned 90% or more away from the stalker.

Humans and non-feral ghouls will only stalk at night and only attempt to rape if no others are around to catch them committing the act, unless their karma is low, in which case they don't care if their caught.

Have you considered also taking the stalker's Intelligence into account?

ahh ok, makes sense, im assuming the sexout clothing eval plugin will be how one determines if their armors are crotchless and so on.

Theres a default list in SexoutNG or SCR, not sure which has it , or if they have anything in them, didn't really look. But yes Clothing Eval will work too.

Humans and non-feral ghouls will only stalk at night and only attempt to rape if no others are around to catch them committing the act, unless their karma is low, in which case they don't care if their caught.

Have you considered also taking the stalker's Intelligence into account?

Nope, hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it a combination of Intelligence and/or Perception would be a nice addition to the system.

one more question and ill stop bothering you lol, if animals will only rape you with crotchless armor or naked (if you have that option on that is) is your armor still going to be stripped when that's turned on, or is there a way to keep your armor on?

one more question and ill stop bothering you lol, if animals will only rape you with crotchless armor or naked (if you have that option on that is) is your armor still going to be stripped when that's turned on, or is there a way to keep your armor on?

Your armor will stay on. SexoutNG provides a way for modders to determine whether you get stripped or not during sex. I haven't tested it yet myself (probably should) but I have the code in there.

I haven't tested much of the beast type settings yet. Most of my work and test have been on the stalker AI and conditionals. As I'm not putting most conditionals in the script, but instead into the actual plugin itself. Helps to make sure things dispel properly and that stalkers behave right. Plus it's less script processing time, which will ease plugin lag that happens from so many mods with so many scripts running. Same reason I took out a lot of the toggles and put in only a slider, or took out the duration modifier, less variables needing saved between playthroughs equals less save bloating. I rambled...

There's probably more detail if you look at the info below when you "MouseOver" in MCM.

Smart Rape = Animals can't take your clothes off and only rape if you have crotchless clothes or are naked. Rapist wearing power armor wont attempt rape because by the time they take off the power armor, you could have gotten away. Rapist won't attempt combat rape while your companion is still actively fighting around them.

Hmm changing them to clothing damge attacks might be good later when the damage system gets more common, I'll start moving some more outfits over gradually, even without meshes, someone can do the meshes later.

ahh ok, makes sense, im assuming the sexout clothing eval plugin will be how one determines if their armors are crotchless and so on.

There formlists in SCR already populated with any SCR & Vanilla outfits that don't have "pants" :)

I assume due to the number of changes you will rename this from Brutal Rapers to avoid confusion.