SexoutBrutalRapers

File Name: SexoutBrutalRapers

File Submitter: zippy57

File Submitted: 04 Feb 2013

File Category: Combat Sex

This mod is no longer being developed. Support is not guaranteed. It is being replaced by

this mod.

This mod allows you to customize SexoutRapers to allow for a much more realistic and unforgiving experience. You can be raped in your sleep, stalked, or forced into submission durring combat. When raped, the enemy may decide to help himself to your food, water, ammo, weapons, or caps. They will also tear equipment off your body, damaging it, and throwing it to the floor.

Requirements

Known Issue

• Having Stalkers on can break scripted sequences, use at your own risk
  • Due to a bug in the FNV engine, stalking will occasionally stop completely. Performing a clean save without BR should fix this issue.

Credits
The full list of people who have worked on this is long gone, so I'm choosing to list no one instead of leaving people out.

download.png
Click here to download this file

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If yours is working' date=' then this is a good indication that it does.

[/quote']

My bad i meant to say it isnt working, trying it on an non-tales of the wasteland save and it worked, I can work on a compatibility patch if someone gives me a hint on how to apply it. Brutal Rapers didn't even work on new vegas (pumped every variable to the highest it could be)

I think i found the problem, in the script there is a condition check to see if they finished quest with Doc, in Tales of two Wastelands you start out in Fallout 3, will check back.

yeah it works, to the mass capacitor to rid the universe of darkas raspus. Crackin Fackle.

I suggest you get the save in this thread because I dont do vanilla start up.

http://www.taleoftwowastelands.com/content/pre-goat-birthday-crash

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this is off topic, but can someone tell me how this mod implements Armor Damage? I've downloaded the file from 1st post, but can't find the script that applies the armor damage (I looked with FNVEdit)

Any help will be greatly appreciated

EDIT:
Found it. FOSE's GetEquippedCurrentHealth and SetEquippedCurrentHealth respectively. Now I can begin working.

• 2 months later...

Well, the download page doesn't want to resize that picture, but there's an update.

WARNING: As maintaining ban lists for other plugins is not the responsibility of BR but rather said other plugins, they have been removed. An update to Tryout to manage the lists is forthcoming.

EDIT: Tryout has been updated to manage the appropriate lists.

Edited by zippy57

It seems as though there is an issue here. If we were to be raped by say, a ghoul, all ghouls in the future seem to remain friendly  Is there a script fix to revert factions back to their original hostile state?

Ghoul or Feral Ghoul? Non-Feral Ghouls should always be friendly unless you attack them.

Feral Ghouls factions friendship is set by sliders in SCR's MCM menu and should time out when the cum dries :) 

it all works well with TTW, sorry it took a while to respond, turns out using momod, marts mutant mod, and very voracious vermin all in one game needs ALOT of personal tweaking to work right, went out to test rapes and the entire building of raiders was going full retard on me (running in circles not attacking, basically flee-mode) but i think i fixed it.

One issue with item theft is that npc's can and will steal non-playable items from companions. Sunny lost her varmint rifle in one of my games that way. Not sure if that has been fixed in these later builds, I'm currently rolling with oblivion and haven't played since early marchish.

Try the attached plugin. If the function works as advertised, it should prevent any non-Playable weapons from being stolen. That's the best I can do, if a function exists to check that flag for other item types I can't find it.

EDIT: Upgraded to release, removed from this post.

Edited by zippy57