SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

SexiS stopped working after updating to 1.9. I have the newest SKSE and the latest ESM pack and it just simply stopped working, it got rid of the error message pop-up though. I read in the common problems to disable SexiS, save, then re-enable...which I just did and it's still not working. My FNIS is up-to-date and I made sure to run it after updating. Any help would be appreciated  :-/.

Stopped working how? As in spells gone, no evidence it exists? Or spells there but nothing happens? Or spells seem to work but sex animations don't show?

If you want help describe the problem, generic "it don't work" just means you have to be prompted to provide the details. Still it's good you noting that you're using SKSE and FNIS though you should note if FNIS lists SexIs (it should) when it runs.

Sorry I wasn't specific. The spells are all still there. However, when I try to use the Cupid plugin, the sex just doesn't start. It'll say when I select the people, but the act never starts up. As for Defeated, my character gets knocked down into the weakened state still, but nothing happens after that. And yes, my FNIS lists SexiS. Let me know if you need more info, I would really like to get this running again.  :D

But the characters don't just get locked into a "T" for a while? I sounds like it thinks you have a sex act going already and won't let you start a new one.

Thankfully (or unthankfully?) they don't get into the dreaded "T" position. Everyone just simply acts as if nothing is happening. When I shoot an actor with Cupid's Arrow, it says he's selected; plus I can also select myself with the Heart, like I usually do to start up SexiS. Except now, there's no more sexy time :(. The actor just simply carries on his routine like he wasn't queued up for SexiS at all while my character does the same.

I also ran the SexiS cleanup to make sure no sex acts were happening at the time.

Do you think it would be a good idea if I just completely uninstalled SexiS, save, then re-install SexiS? I'm thinking about doing it if this continues. 

I'm not sure how much of a help this will be, but I can tell you that this was happening to me.  I was working fine with SexiS + LoversComfort, then I think I installed SexAddicts and RandomSex, and the actors all just started ignoring Cupid altogether.

I nuked SexAddicts, so that my working set was SexiS + LC + RandomSex.  Then I did a full clean save-- I disabled SexiS, LC, and RS, then added them back, one at a time.

That fixed it for me.  This is in the SexiS FAQ-- if the characters just stand there instead of getting busy, then you MUST do a clean save of all SexiS mods.

Of course, if you've done that, then never mind.  Just beware that LC & RS have updated SexiS scripts, so you'll want to install them in that order (with the new RS, it has the latest script updates I believe-- it works for me).

It seems that ASX is no longer supported and the animations are now open source. I wish we could get ASX animation to implemented into this.

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8714

I know this is from a bunch of pages back now, but is this something we can put on the docket?  I don't know if SexiS actually supported "sex for one" while Cmod was working on it, but with the animations available it seems like a good feature to consider.  At least one mod on LL, Dark Investigations, is dependent on SexiS for some animations and ASX for others.

I have some ideas. SexiS would have to move away from the concept of an attacker and a victim and accept an Actor array as input to the HaveSex() function. Animations would need to be tagged by the number of actors required, and the animation selection would need to be set up to select an animation that is appropriate to the number of actors passed in via the array. This would work for masturbation (actor array length = 1), "normal" sex (actor array length = 2) and threesomes (actor array length = 3). It could of course be extended further, depending on the creativity of the animators here.

Food for thought.

Also ASX's author decided not to retire after all, so I don't think they're planning to open source it now. Though I am using their Masturbation animations for testing, if they end up not open sourcing I won't release with the animations.

I'm sure he would be fine with you using his animations if you asked for permission.

Thankfully (or unthankfully?) they don't get into the dreaded "T" position. Everyone just simply acts as if nothing is happening. When I shoot an actor with Cupid's Arrow, it says he's selected; plus I can also select myself with the Heart, like I usually do to start up SexiS. Except now, there's no more sexy time :(. The actor just simply carries on his routine like he wasn't queued up for SexiS at all while my character does the same.

I also ran the SexiS cleanup to make sure no sex acts were happening at the time.

Do you think it would be a good idea if I just completely uninstalled SexiS, save, then re-install SexiS? I'm thinking about doing it if this continues. 

I'm not sure how much of a help this will be, but I can tell you that this was happening to me.  I was working fine with SexiS + LoversComfort, then I think I installed SexAddicts and RandomSex, and the actors all just started ignoring Cupid altogether.

I nuked SexAddicts, so that my working set was SexiS + LC + RandomSex.  Then I did a full clean save-- I disabled SexiS, LC, and RS, then added them back, one at a time.

That fixed it for me.  This is in the SexiS FAQ-- if the characters just stand there instead of getting busy, then you MUST do a clean save of all SexiS mods.

Of course, if you've done that, then never mind.  Just beware that LC & RS have updated SexiS scripts, so you'll want to install them in that order (with the new RS, it has the latest script updates I believe-- it works for me).

Thanks, I think I'll try it. It's reassuring that you got it back up-and-running. I'm not using SexiS in conjunction with the other accompanying mods (LoversComfort, RandomSex, at least not yet) however.

I'm gonna try and see if I can salvage this without nuking SexAddicts, I like using it too much.

UPDATE: Fixed it. Complete uninstall -> save -> reinstall did the trick ("clean save"). And I got to keep SexAddicts too. Thanks.  :lol:

Hello,

I installed the new update. I play on Skyrim 1.9.

The controls (.., 4, 5, 6 ...) don't work. How to fix that ?

Donews, do a complete reinstall of SexiS.  After you reinstall it, don't forget to overwrite with WaxenFigure's patch, located on the OP. 

Hello,

I uninstalled and reinstalled the package with the WaxenFigure patch but hotkeys don't work.

In the hotkey menu of SexIS, I cannot change the keys. If I try to do it, menu change them in 256 or 0.

edit : I solve the problem. I start a new game and hotkeys work now. I think old savegames (from skyrim 1.8 and many mods) have a problem

Have you seen in arrok's thread?

redneck2x, on 24 Mar 2013 - 20:18, said:snapback.png

NON Replacer Arrok's Foreplay Animations.

The attached file adds new small mod that instead replacing current SexiS animations adds them as new additional animations to SexiS.

Animations included:

1. Arrok's Foreplay
  2. Arrok's Standing Foreplay

Those are no mine animations, nor new ones, I can not animate a pencil.

All credit for animations go to Arrok.

Installation instructions:

1. (Optional) Overwrite Original SexiS Data Pack in case you want to restore original SexiS animations

2. Copy files from attached ZIP file to /Data/ directory

3. MUST! Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

4. Enable SexiSArrokAnimations.esp, at any load order.

5. Have fun.

The animations can be accessed via SexiS Cupid.

I am not planning to extend it or/and add more animations, anyone is welcome to improve it.

More I encourage to use it as a template for adding animation into SexiS.

I hope someone can add the others animations ; ) Probably a good workaround while cmod is away...

Hello guys, gotta serious problem here. It's a bit long to explain, so bear with me:

-Installed SKSE and Sexis, ran FNIS, make new save, load it.

-Ok, everything runs fine. Mod works and all.

-My fps drop quite a bit and my load times are quite longer, so i'm not playing with all this always active.

-I decide to run the gam with the default launcher.

-Game complaints about not having SKSE and freezes.

-Ok, i'm stupid. I deleted SKSE and Sexis, removing all files, ran FNIS again, made new saves, loaded them.

-Now, my game loads fine, but when i try to load ANYTHING (other save, other char) that is not the save i used to try SKSE/Sexis, loading screen freezes/loads eternally.

I removed SKSE and Sexis correctly from my system and did everything that needed to be done, i think. Why is this happening? What can i do?

UPDATE:

Ok, ignore my post, sorry about all this. I just tried to deactivate all my mods and make new saves, and that seems to have solved all the problems, even when i later re-activated them and loaded my old saves. I don't understand anything, wtf just happened? Fuck you Bethesda and your shitty ways of making games.

No animations.

This thread is very badly explainned, I can barely understand it.

When I use "Cupid" they just stand at each other with no animation, just the sound.

I updated FNIS and nothing happens, they just stand there.

You get sounds? You installed with Nexus Mod Manager didn't you? It has an option to not extract readme files that must be disabled because it also doesn't extract essential files too. Turn that NMM option off, uninstall and reinstall the SexIs data mod and then run the FNIS User Generator program (SexIs should be listed among the mods that were found) and then you should have animations as well.

Hmm I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I have all the files installed but not much of anything is working. If I use the sexis config spell it will cast but then nothing happens. The cupid's bow and cupid's heart spells don't seem to be working either as they are doing absolutely nothing. I'm not sure at this point if the defeated plugin is working but I can guess that it probably isn't. Is this compatible with the Sex Addicts mod?

Hmm I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I have all the files installed but not much of anything is working. If I use the sexis config spell it will cast but then nothing happens. The cupid's bow and cupid's heart spells don't seem to be working either as they are doing absolutely nothing. I'm not sure at this point if the defeated plugin is working but I can guess that it probably isn't. Is this compatible with the Sex Addicts mod?

It is completely compatible with Sex Addict, although there could be an issue with combat rape (SexAddict with combat rape, and SexIS Defeated plugin).  It sounds like an SKSE issue.  First, do you have the proper SKSE for the version of Skyrim you are running?  Current skyrim needs SKSE version 1.6.13.  Second, did you install SKSE correctly?  The dlls and exes must be in the same folder as the standard Skyrim launcher, and the scripts go in the data/scripts folder.  You should be able to drop the scripts folder from the download into the data folder, saying Yes to any overwrites.  Also make sure you only have 1 copy of the dll if you upgraded from a previous version of SKSE - the dll is named with the version number, and having the older version may cause an issue - shouldn't, but check just in case.  And under no circumstances are you to installl the SKSE download with NMM/Wrye/etc.  If you do that, the main files will be placed in the wrong folder.   I mention this only because I have seen other people do that with SKSE, and NVSE for Fallout New Vegas.  Finally, are you launching Skrim with the SKSE_loader.exe that you installed from the SKSE download?  You must launch with the SKSE_loader and not through steam or the skyrim launcher.  If all of these have been followed and you still have a problem, try re-downloading SKSE (the current version) and reinstallling it.  If it's still a problem, it may be a conflict with another mod.

Is there a way to remove a animation from the circle of animations ?

I'm having problems with AP animations (yoyo effect) so I want to remove all AP animations.

another problem: in rape (defeated) the sound is OK when playing the the ''1'' file... but when it reach the ''5'' fie it changes to normal sound sex, instead of rape sound. (the rape sound is OK on the file, but in game no... the girl moans like rape on the beginning but moans like a wife in the end).

another problem ,in some animations when you move the npc too close, the couple start to slide on the floor forever... is there a way to stop it ?

sorry for my bad English.

Trying to track down a very rare bug in SexiS that leaves it in a corrupted state, requiring the mod to be removed, Skyrim reloaded and saved, and the mod reinstated. I've only seen it happen a couple of times using my Random Sex mod, so it might take some time to figure out...

Can you specify what kind of corrupted state? symptoms?

does anyone know how to delete animations ? i tried delete both Meshes and Scripts of the animations I don't want in the cycle. I also delete them at the FNIS_sexis_list.txt and updade the FNIS behavior.

but when I go in game, and its time for that animation to be played, both characters stand still like ''T'' and sound playing alone.

it says: Animation () when it reaches the deleted animation number.

I want to delete the AP animations.

Trying to track down a very rare bug in SexiS that leaves it in a corrupted state, requiring the mod to be removed, Skyrim reloaded and saved, and the mod reinstated. I've only seen it happen a couple of times using my Random Sex mod, so it might take some time to figure out...

Can you specify what kind of corrupted state? symptoms?

Symptoms - my random sex mod completely stops working.

The issue centers around OnEffectStart() in SexiSMagEffScr. The first few lines are:

id = akTarget.GetItemCount( SexiSStartToken ) - 1
	akTarget.RemoveItem( SexiSStartToken, id + 1, true )
	offActor = SexiS.GetActorOff( id )
	defActor = SexiS.GetActorDef( id )

That SexiSStartToken is actually a miscellaneous item added to the target's inventory ID+1 times as a mechanism to pass the SexiS ID into the magic effect script. It seems that this is failing under rare circumstances. The logs seem to suggest that the target actor is coming in as null. Once this happens, every subsequent call seems to suffer the same issue.

Edit: Just saw it again. Some log entries. Also confirmed that while the target actor is not coming in as null under these circumstances, the AddItem for SexiStartToken doesn't appear to work, and the GetItemCount returns 0 giving an ID of -1 and the array problems below.

[03/31/2013 - 04:03:25PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-127)
stack:
	[sexiSSystem (0A000D6B)].sexissystemscr.GetActorOff() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 269
	[None].SexiSMagEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 83
stack:
	[sexiSSystem (0A000D6B)].sexissystemscr.GetActorDef() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 273
	[None].SexiSMagEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 84
stack:
	[sexiSSystem (0A000D6B)].sexissystemscr.GetAnimNumber() - "SexiSSystemScr.psc" Line 277
	[None].SexiSMagEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "SexiSMagEffScr.psc" Line 85

does anyone know how to delete animations ? i tried delete both Meshes and Scripts of the animations I don't want in the cycle. I also delete them at the FNIS_sexis_list.txt and updade the FNIS behavior.

but when I go in game, and its time for that animation to be played, both characters stand still like ''T'' and sound playing alone.

it says: Animation () when it reaches the deleted animation number.

I want to delete the AP animations.

Just clear their keywords so they don't match any requests for type of animation. That should be sufficient to disable them I believe.

well updated to the latest version and everything works fine at least for now...Used the normal system, in game previous to install the new version used sexis options and cleared the all sexis...saved installed the new one and run FNIS, sated playing and all works fine...