SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Sorry for troubling you but

A slight issue popped up recently with my game

Now I have a "lag" with sexis, when I cast the cupid heart it takes a few seconds to take effect, same for arrow, and after choosing both actors (my pc included), it takes some time for the scene to trigger, I can walk fully clothed for like 20 meters before getting stripped and the scene starting.

And after the scene starts the same thing with the controls, using "5" or "6" takes a few seconds for the animation to change, same with the rest of the controls.

Reverting to an older save completely fixes it

Removing the most recent of mods doesn't fix it, though they weren't conflicting to begin with, I think....probably...

and normal magic casting works fine without any delays.

Sounds like u have a bit of script snowballing/save game corruption/general badness occurring. Check out your papyrus logs from the point when u notice the sexis scripts becoming laggy and unresponsive ( go into your skyrim.ini and enable loggin) . Are your save games getting very big very quickly ?

Do you have convenient horses installed ? because that mod comes with a handy script latency tester, u could get that and run it, see what the results are.

I mean, you wont have transition animations from standing to screwing that look realistic, but it wouldn't look too bad.

One idea I'm toying with it maybe letting the start of an animation force the actors to walk towards each each other and get close before starting the animation, rather than instantly warping them ontop of eachother halfway across the room like SexiS occasionaly seems to do.

But would you be able to have them activate the sex idles without the player's input? (like how the wood chopping and sweeping animations activate) 

I think this would add sex to skyrim in a very "radiant ai" way and make all kinds of hilarious un-planned and unscripted scenes. Lol.

Can you imagine? Sneaking in a cave and comming across 2 vampires screwing.

Or a housewife masturbating when shes home alone XD

It's absolutely possible to start sex animations without player involvement. It's just a function call, so any mod attached to any framework mod could do it if scripted properly. Wouldn't be that hard either.

I'd like to see a more casual random sex mod, it seems like most if not all of the current ones focus on random rape chance rather than random normal sex happening around.

You know you could have them walk up to each other, and automatically start standing foreplay.

Or for a bed scene have them walk to the bed, and using the vanilla "lay in bed transition animation", immediately followed by laying foreplay.

This kind of thing is what I was thinking when I made the laying and standing foreplay animations.

If you wanted, I could change the position data on the animations to match whatever the default "distance between actors" you set for your framework is. 

I mean, you wont have transition animations from standing to screwing that look realistic, but it wouldn't look too bad.

One idea I'm toying with it maybe letting the start of an animation force the actors to walk towards each each other and get close before starting the animation, rather than instantly warping them ontop of eachother halfway across the room like SexiS occasionaly seems to do.

But would you be able to have them activate the sex idles without the player's input? (like how the wood chopping and sweeping animations activate) 

I think this would add sex to skyrim in a very "radiant ai" way and make all kinds of hilarious un-planned and unscripted scenes. Lol.

Can you imagine? Sneaking in a cave and comming across 2 vampires screwing.

Or a housewife masturbating when shes home alone XD

It's absolutely possible to start sex animations without player involvement. It's just a function call, so any mod attached to any framework mod could do it if scripted properly. Wouldn't be that hard either.

I'd like to see a more casual random sex mod, it seems like most if not all of the current ones focus on random rape chance rather than random normal sex happening around.

Hello you guys are awesome to take the time to work on this stuff. I have been looking at the code and the way CK handles quest relation to npc and scripts. I think what would be the best from looking at what has been published to date and what Ashal wants to achieve. Is to have the base framework in place which calls to the animation. Say "sit script" makes a call to the "sit animation".   Than we plug that " sit script" to all character in the game Via the CK. That gives us the basic framework to call the animation via a script that already is part of all characters in the game.

It would be up to the modders to use the basic framework as they see fit in their mod to achieve the desired effect

PC Approaches NPC. Dialogs Box pops. Command "sit" appears

This completely changes what has been used which is

PC targets NPC. PC Casts Spells.  To get the desired effect.

If I am wrong about this please correct me as I have not coded in a very long time but it is still funny to see in the first tutorial about the CK they taking about using 10 20 30 for go calls.

I am just starting out with this so I am no genius. But I am planning on doing mods in the future but curious to see what the base framework might be.

Again you guys that do this are awesome

Thanks

I get a lot of rape animation requests.  But I think the more softcore stuff is more to my liking. Thats why I haven't made any rough or gag animation replacers. I made stuff like foreplay and oral because it was lacking. I like making cuddle/snuggle animations and whatnot. Where is the love? People just want to rape nowadays no questions asked. XD 

I get a lot of rape animation requests.  But I think the more softcore stuff is more to my liking. Thats why I haven't made any rough or gag animation replacers. I made stuff like foreplay and oral because it was lacking. I like making cuddle/snuggle animations and whatnot. Where is the love? People just want to rape nowadays no questions asked. XD

By all means hugging, kissing, cuddling animations are needed. They may not get used right away but their availability means more complex stories can be created using them.

By all means hugging, kissing, cuddling animations are needed. They may not get used right away but their availability means more complex stories can be created using them.

Very true, good point.

Gonna be making some single masturbation animations too. Maybe some self rubbing for the female ect.

Yeah, I would like some longer kissing & touching related animations...

I would like to kiss and hug the wife in various ways, maybe some body caressing.

I would also like some non-sexual animations for your adopted kids; like hugging or picking up your kids in your arms if possible.

Yeah, I would like some longer kissing & touching related animations...

I would like to kiss and hug the wife in various ways, maybe some body caressing.

I would also like some non-sexual animations for your adopted kids; like hugging or picking up your kids in your arms if possible.

ya i was thinking about that too, this might not be SIMS, but i think we already have that approach from Lover's Comfort where you can't go around asking people "i need comfort" etc, it might be good if we can like hug or have some kisses first or something like that

is it possible to modify the defeated plugin to have the user gagged and bounded after sex and need to ask some friendly NPC to release you?

I been trying to do that myself with the ZaZanimationPack but I have no experience with the CK, I keep getting an error on the log saying that "cannot equipe a none item" as if the items weren't found, even when I already updated the properties of the SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr to have the items.  :(

So if any of you guys could add that to the defeated plugin that would be awesome, or if you are willing to point me in the right direction I would do it myself (I saw this behavior on the rough times mod, if that could be added to the defeated plugin that would make this my dream mod) :P

Erm the nude suit I am bit lost with recently I would use 4udik for both a more realistic touch. (No log weapons.) But recently some fantastic work from this chap: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15263-wip-immersive-beast-genitals/page-4

Can be used for both Argonians and Khajiit now they have their own esp to direct to those textures. So I figured I would rename it the meshes to the one the nude suit erect uses. That didn't work and when I went into the act it went to the original erect version.

Can you only have one suit or multiple?

Erm the nude suit I am bit lost with recently I would use 4udik for both a more realistic touch. (No log weapons.) But recently some fantastic work from this chap: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15263-wip-immersive-beast-genitals/page-4

Can be used for both Argonians and Khajiit now they have their own esp to direct to those textures. So I figured I would rename it the meshes to the one the nude suit erect uses. That didn't work and when I went into the act it went to the original erect version.

The nude-suit option attempts to use the same meshes for every race (eg for males, it tries to use the same "erect" mesh for males of every single race, no matter if they're vanilla or custom races). So the nude suits sytem doesn't work with EB's genital replacers. It's not a bug in SexiS or anything, it's just a limitation of the system.

Basically, to make it work, someone would need to modify the nude suit option so that it reads from a particular folder 'per' race, rather than the same folder for all races. It's by no means impossible, but probably not very high on priority.

The nude-suit option attempts to use the same meshes for every race (eg for males, it tries to use the same "erect" mesh for males of every single race, no matter if they're vanilla or custom races). So the nude suits sytem doesn't work with EB's genital replacers. It's not a bug in SexiS or anything, it's just a limitation of the system.

Basically, to make it work, someone would need to modify the nude suit option so that it reads from a particular folder 'per' race, rather than the same folder for all races. It's by no means impossible, but probably not very high on priority.

Is that so? Fair play I will just use these manually when necessary. I will be patient for what you just said no biggie, just wondering if it was a more simple way of doing it. Wish I was more savvy with it all.

Now I have a "lag" with sexis, when I cast the cupid heart it takes a few seconds to take effect, same for arrow, and after choosing both actors (my pc included), it takes some time for the scene to trigger, I can walk fully clothed for like 20 meters before getting stripped and the scene starting.

And after the scene starts the same thing with the controls, using "5" or "6" takes a few seconds for the animation to change, same with the rest of the controls.

Removing the most recent of mods doesn't fix it, though they weren't conflicting to begin with, I think....probably...

Sounds like u have a bit of script snowballing/save game corruption/general badness occurring. Check out your papyrus logs from the point when u notice the sexis scripts becoming laggy and unresponsive ( go into your skyrim.ini and enable loggin) . Are your save games getting very big very quickly ?

Do you have convenient horses installed ? because that mod comes with a handy script latency tester, u could get that and run it, see what the results are.

Should a papyrus log file be 15mb after running the game for 5 minutes?

Well got a log though not exactly sure what to look for, seeing a lot of errors, and it's filled up with this

[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9047951:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Type: Normal

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Return register: None

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Has stack callback: No

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Stack trace:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 8991377:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9040399:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9202343:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnSleepStop() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]    [param 0]: False

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 8916281:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9071401:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]

The save that's working fine doesn't have those lines, though not sure if it's actually related, since that save didn't have the new lovers comfort at the time.

the save file is 18mb the older ones are the same.

tested the latency, the corrupted one has like 3000-6000, the normal one was like 50-60

Thank you for your reply!

I'll probably just revert back and be careful

Well got a log though not exactly sure what to look for, seeing a lot of errors, and it's filled up with this

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnSleepStop() - (requested call)

The save that's working fine doesn't have those lines, though not sure if it's actually related, since that save didn't have the new lovers comfort at the time.

tested the latency, the corrupted one has like 3000-6000, the normal one was like 50-60

Try to add/create file at /Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini with following lines :

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

This should clean OnUpdate invalid registrations.

Edit: start play walk around, try fire cuipd arrows, cleaning takes some time to take effect, then save.

[General]

Edit: start play walk around, try fire cuipd arrows, cleaning takes some time to take effect, then save.

Thank you! will try it :D

[General]

with 15 meg log file from 5 minutes playtime, and 3-6k latency, it might take an act of god to fix that savegame m8. Go back to the one that's NOT broken and do clearinvalidregistrations in console on that game, remove the problem before it starts to corrupt the savegame with random script fragments or whatever. Chances are, its a bit of something left over from a mod u have removed, .., or u might have the dreaded mannequin.activator  thing, or .. anything. Good Luck and don't be afraid to throw your cat out of the window if you get really angry and frustrated. Cat's are the devils work. 

Also just starting a new character once u have all your mods installed and working properly can be a very liberating and enjoyable experience, rather than wading through bug riddled and corrupted saves.

[General]

with 15 meg log file from 5 minutes playtime, and 3-6k latency, it might take an act of god to fix that savegame m8. Go back to the one that's NOT broken and do clearinvalidregistrations in console on that game, remove the problem before it starts to corrupt the savegame with random script fragments or whatever. Chances are, its a bit of something left over from a mod u have removed, .., or u might have the dreaded mannequin.activator  thing, or .. anything. Good Luck and don't be afraid to throw your cat out of the window if you get really angry and frustrated. Cat's are the devils work. 

Also just starting a new character once u have all your mods installed and working properly can be a very liberating and enjoyable experience, rather than wading through bug riddled and corrupted saves.

Gonna just revert back and save my self the headache just to be sure, well nothing much is lost anyway all I've been doing lately is strip everyone of their armor and weapons, upgrading them then returning them..

when you say the dreaded mannequin thing, could it be this?

Been considering making a new char...

I don't throw them out the window, that's cruel! I lynch them at the windows

and thanks for your help :D

I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but for the people still posting issues with SexiS and asking for updates, I'd honestly say just wait until I'm finished with the new framework mod I'm making to replace SexiS. It'd be great if SexiS could continue, but it's seeming more and more unlikely Cmod will return, so the odds of SexiS getting more than just minor updates or fixes is slim. Still hoping he proves me wrong on that though.

The one I'm working on is honestly really starting to take shape and I feel will be a perfectly viable alternative to SexiS. I was hesitant at first, but it really has started to come together these past couple days to the point I feel comfortable enough saying I will be able to finish and release it soon-ish. I also realize this sounds self-congratulatory and that I may be over promising, I am pretty damned proud of where it's at now though and hope modders will agree enough to make use of it.

I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but for the people still posting issues with SexiS and asking for updates, I'd honestly say just wait until I'm finished with the new framework mod I'm making to replace SexiS. It'd be great if SexiS could continue, but it's seeming more and more unlikely Cmod will return, so the odds of SexiS getting more than just minor updates or fixes is slim. Still hoping he proves me wrong on that though.

The one I'm working on is honestly really starting to take shape and I feel will be a perfectly viable alternative to SexiS. I was hesitant at first, but it really has started to come together these past couple days to the point I feel comfortable enough saying I will be able to finish and release it soon-ish. I also realize this sounds self-congratulatory and that I may be over promising, I am pretty damned proud of where it's at now though and hope modders will agree enough to make use of it.

Is sex in yours going to be spell activated like Sexis<---drives me crazy or Dialogue driven like SexAddicts/Animated Prostitution?

Is sex in yours going to be spell activated like Sexis<---drives me crazy or Dialogue driven like SexAddicts/Animated Prostitution?

Neither, it's a framework for other mods to plugin into. The mod making use of it could be dialog driven, spell driven, event driven, or whatever driven, that's up to the individual mods that plug into it.

SexiS is no different in this way. Cupid and Defeated are meant as proof of concept mods, not a part of SexiS itself, nor the limitation of what SexiS is capable of doing. Though I will very likely release a similar proof of concept mod like cupid that will instead be dialog based .

Waiting for new mod!

Ashal, certainly don't count the chickens before they hatch, but counting the eggs to get an idea of how many chickens we might have is quite a prudent idea indeed.  :lol: I'm looking very forward to its release and testing it.  And some of the features you have stated such as toons walking instead of "warping" to each other, and using a dialog option instead of a spell, sound quite wonderful.  Can't wait!  Good fortune, Ashal, to your mod's development, and hasty speed to its release!  Cheers! 

Godspeed.  I'm hoping for a little more foreplay type stuff going on, but best of luck either way! I hope that this will be the unifying framework for Skyrim.