SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Do you have SKSE installed correctly?  The dlls and exes go in the same folder as the skyrim launcher, the scripts go in the data folder.  Also, are you launching Skyrim through SKSE (the skse_loader.exe)?

Yep, I put SKSE exactly how you said, and like I said, everything runs fine from SKSE, it's just the error keeps showing up and I don't know why.

Despite installing the new SexiS core and updating SKSE to the most recent version I still get the error that I do not have SKSE installed, despite everything working perfectly otherwise.

What could be the problem here?

Edit: I tried totally deleting all the SexiS files, then reinstalling both SexiS and SKSE and that didn't work.

Are you starting starting Skyrim using the SKSE loader or using Steam (hint: Using Steam means SKSE isn't loaded)?

If enough time has past that we feel comfortable in saying Cmod isn't likely coming back, I'll go ahead and set up a git repo for SexiS. GitHub does have a terms of service that disallows content like this, so we'd have to find another repo host. Or I could just host the repo on LoversLab's server really.

I just hope it's soon... :(

Cmod vanishing has forced me into to alcoholism, oh wait, I was already a drunk... :lol:

Using the SKSE Loader .exe kept within the main Skyrim files, however, it does load up Steam when used.

Steam should already be running before you use the skse_loader.exe. Other wise it will load the Skyrim Launcher, after steam loads.

If that dosn't fix the problem. 

When updating SKSE there will be a dll file that needs to be manually deleted. It will be something like skse_(version #).dll current version is skse_1_9_32.dll.

I have also notice that some skse files will not transfer to the Skyrim root folder if you use the copy/paste method. Best to just click, and drag.

SexiS stopped working after updating to 1.9. I have the newest SKSE and the latest ESM pack and it just simply stopped working, it got rid of the error message pop-up though. I read in the common problems to disable SexiS, save, then re-enable...which I just did and it's still not working. My FNIS is up-to-date and I made sure to run it after updating. Any help would be appreciated  :-/.

Just discovered that Arizona_Steve's fixed SexiSSystemScr script breaks the Defeated plugin. Looks like script doesn't wait for end of the animation. Rolled back to original (with fixed game version check) and Defeated works fine again.

Interesting, since my changes only affect starting the animations and not ending them. I was planning to attack SexiSSystemScr this weekend, so will look into its interaction with defeated.

I have a problem, My Skyrim is 1.9.32.0.8 use Sexis Core (Feb 22, 2013), In game Sexis Error but MOD can work
Update to Sexis Core (Mar 28, 2013) MOD can't work.

I try install MOD again and not forgotten GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, MOD can't work
anyone can help me? THX

I have a problem, My Skyrim is 1.9.32.0.8 use Sexis Core (Feb 22, 2013), In game Sexis Error but MOD can work

I try install MOD again and not forgotten GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, MOD can't work

anyone can help me? THX

Did you install SKSE and SKYUI?

Hello,

I installed the new update. I play on Skyrim 1.9.

The controls (.., 4, 5, 6 ...) don't work. How to fix that ?

Donews, do a complete reinstall of SexiS.  After you reinstall it, don't forget to overwrite with WaxenFigure's patch, located on the OP. 

It seems that ASX is no longer supported and the animations are now open source. I wish we could get ASX animation to implemented into this.

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8714

I know this is from a bunch of pages back now, but is this something we can put on the docket?  I don't know if SexiS actually supported "sex for one" while Cmod was working on it, but with the animations available it seems like a good feature to consider.  At least one mod on LL, Dark Investigations, is dependent on SexiS for some animations and ASX for others.

It seems that ASX is no longer supported and the animations are now open source. I wish we could get ASX animation to implemented into this.

I know this is from a bunch of pages back now, but is this something we can put on the docket?  I don't know if SexiS actually supported "sex for one" while Cmod was working on it, but with the animations available it seems like a good feature to consider.  At least one mod on LL, Dark Investigations, is dependent on SexiS for some animations and ASX for others.

I have some ideas. SexiS would have to move away from the concept of an attacker and a victim and accept an Actor array as input to the HaveSex() function. Animations would need to be tagged by the number of actors required, and the animation selection would need to be set up to select an animation that is appropriate to the number of actors passed in via the array. This would work for masturbation (actor array length = 1), "normal" sex (actor array length = 2) and threesomes (actor array length = 3). It could of course be extended further, depending on the creativity of the animators here.

Food for thought.

I have some ideas. SexiS would have to move away from the concept of an attacker and a victim and accept an Actor array as input to the HaveSex() function. Animations would need to be tagged by the number of actors required, and the animation selection would need to be set up to select an animation that is appropriate to the number of actors passed in via the array. This would work for masturbation (actor array length = 1), "normal" sex (actor array length = 2) and threesomes (actor array length = 3). It could of course be extended further, depending on the creativity of the animators here.

Food for thought.

The Framework I'm making now does exactly that, it takes an array for actors and then selects an animation that's registered for that many actors. Also not separating the actors into 2 separate arrays like SexiS but rather pooling them all into one larger "Actively Animating" set for the purpose of solo and 3+ animations. There isn't any 3 person animations I know of to test with though, so I haven't been been testing for or focusing much on 3+ actors, just scripting with the possibility in mind.

Hoping to release an alpha proof of concept for the framework next week.

Also ASX's author decided not to retire after all, so I don't think they're planning to open source it now. Though I am using their Masturbation animations for testing, if they end up not open sourcing I won't release with the animations.

SexiS stopped working after updating to 1.9. I have the newest SKSE and the latest ESM pack and it just simply stopped working, it got rid of the error message pop-up though. I read in the common problems to disable SexiS, save, then re-enable...which I just did and it's still not working. My FNIS is up-to-date and I made sure to run it after updating. Any help would be appreciated  :-/.

Stopped working how? As in spells gone, no evidence it exists? Or spells there but nothing happens? Or spells seem to work but sex animations don't show?

If you want help describe the problem, generic "it don't work" just means you have to be prompted to provide the details. Still it's good you noting that you're using SKSE and FNIS though you should note if FNIS lists SexIs (it should) when it runs.

Food for thought.

The Framework I'm making now does exactly that, it takes an array for actors and then selects an animation that's registered for that many actors. Also not separating the actors into 2 separate arrays like SexiS but rather pooling them all into one larger "Actively Animating" set for the purpose of solo and 3+ animations. There isn't any 3 person animations I know of to test with though, so I haven't been been testing for or focusing much on 3+ actors, just scripting with the possibility in mind.

Hoping to release an alpha proof of concept for the framework next week.

Also ASX's author decided not to retire after all, so I don't think they're planning to open source it now. Though I am using their Masturbation animations for testing, if they end up not open sourcing I won't release with the animations.

I know this is a cheeky suggestion, but for the purposes of testing, why not take the "standing blowjob" animation's existing two actor components, and simply add the "standing from behind" dominant actor to it, creating a crude three-way animation that would actually roughly line up (the middle character's body position barely changes between these two animations as it is). Just a thought.

anyone can help me? THX

Did you install SKSE and SKYUI?

I install SKSE and SKYUI, My problem is Sexis use (Feb 22, 2013) mod can work

Update to (Mar 28, 2013) or use 1.9 Fix mod  spells seem to work, but sex animations don't show

Was cupid's Bow shot in both no response

i have skse 1.06.13、skyui 3.3

I get a black screen after my character has sex, any clue to why? I did a complete uninstall using the cleanup, then removing the old scripts, from my data folder before installing this latest update.

Do you have marital bliss installed?. Try deactivating it

Stopped working how? As in spells gone, no evidence it exists? Or spells there but nothing happens? Or spells seem to work but sex animations don't show?

If you want help describe the problem, generic "it don't work" just means you have to be prompted to provide the details. Still it's good you noting that you're using SKSE and FNIS though you should note if FNIS lists SexIs (it should) when it runs.

Sorry I wasn't specific. The spells are all still there. However, when I try to use the Cupid plugin, the sex just doesn't start. It'll say when I select the people, but the act never starts up. As for Defeated, my character gets knocked down into the weakened state still, but nothing happens after that. And yes, my FNIS lists SexiS. Let me know if you need more info, I would really like to get this running again.  :D

Sorry I wasn't specific. The spells are all still there. However, when I try to use the Cupid plugin, the sex just doesn't start. It'll say when I select the people, but the act never starts up. As for Defeated, my character gets knocked down into the weakened state still, but nothing happens after that. And yes, my FNIS lists SexiS. Let me know if you need more info, I would really like to get this running again.  :D

But the characters don't just get locked into a "T" for a while? I sounds like it thinks you have a sex act going already and won't let you start a new one.

But the characters don't just get locked into a "T" for a while? I sounds like it thinks you have a sex act going already and won't let you start a new one.

Thankfully (or unthankfully?) they don't get into the dreaded "T" position. Everyone just simply acts as if nothing is happening. When I shoot an actor with Cupid's Arrow, it says he's selected; plus I can also select myself with the Heart, like I usually do to start up SexiS. Except now, there's no more sexy time :(. The actor just simply carries on his routine like he wasn't queued up for SexiS at all while my character does the same.

I also ran the SexiS cleanup to make sure no sex acts were happening at the time.

Do you think it would be a good idea if I just completely uninstalled SexiS, save, then re-install SexiS? I'm thinking about doing it if this continues.