SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

Great Mod but whenever I choose 2 npc s with cupid I cannot change the stage or speed or anything it just freezes for a moment when I pressed the buttons like there's no sex at all.They just have sex at random position for 1.30 minutes.Does anyone have this problem?

I don't think changing the position of npcs is supposed to be a feature...I could be wrong though.

No no I was talking about the sex position like missionary

You can only choose the position if the PC is involved. Sexis between 2 NPC doesn't work with the 1-6 buttons.

That's just bow bow, bang bang, end. you can watch though. :sleepy:

Great project, had to make an account to voice one persons' 'pinions, however futile such may be ;D

This has been said before, but indeed infusing some features off Animated Prostitution into this would be great, like namely (automatic) prostitution, which was really fun compared to the previous installments. That certain "discretion" with luring people added a real charm to AP. Good coin too!

For some more original suggestions wouldn't it be great if you could *unf* your way out of trouble? when an enemy attacks your char you could just service them instead of battling. Bit like "defeated" but less fatal and more consensual, though "defeated" should still be there of course.

All the smexy stuff just adds to the fantasy world its great and fun! Kinda wish there was optional realism added though like you couldn't bang anyone anywhere like on the streets (during the day) and everyone weren't perverts but people could get disgusted and you might get bounty, that sort of thing. -- (or have moral fiber differ with factions, maybe with exception mutators) or something. I can't think of the logic side much without coming up with something too complex to make.

I'm just waiting for the little code munkies over at morroblivion to finish making the automated oblivion to skyrim porting tools, whereupon I will steal them and convert the whole lovers with pk portfolio into skyrim. Then In a homage to Jp modders, I will just post screenshot and never release anything.

I can't wait !!.

p.s this is just a framework m8, other stuff like that will come in the form of plugins, if this particular frameworks keeps going, if not, another will arise

Something weird. 

I reinstalled Steam/Skyrim/CK and now all of a sudden none of the scripts will compile. I've tested some original skyrim scripts and they do compile without errors. But when I try to compile (even without changing anything) a sexis (or SA) script it gives me a lot of errors like "getnumrefs is no a function or does not exist" And yes, I do have all the source scripts in place. Any thoughts on this?

Something weird. 

I reinstalled Steam/Skyrim/CK and now all of a sudden none of the scripts will compile. I've tested some original skyrim scripts and they do compile without errors. But when I try to compile (even without changing anything) a sexis (or SA) script it gives me a lot of errors like "getnumrefs is no a function or does not exist" And yes, I do have all the source scripts in place. Any thoughts on this?

Actually sounds like you're missing SKSE, or just missing something from there.  I believe 'getnumrefs' is an SKSE function.

Something weird. 

Actually sounds like you're missing SKSE, or just missing something from there.  I believe 'getnumrefs' is an SKSE function.

I reinstalled SKSE and now everything works like it should! Thanks man! 

The only ones I have that are Sexis related are the Sexis Main, Core, and Cupid. That's it. :/

Here's a load order just in case:

Skyrim.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

OblHairs01.esm

OblHairs02.esm

OblHairs03.esm

OblHairs06.esm

BBLuxurySuite.esm

BlackTowerArmory.esm

Deus Mons.esm

Domus_Dementis.esm

DragonsReach_Hideout.esm

JSwords.esm

Malise - A Companion By Joseph Anthony.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

SleepingTreeSanctuary.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Update.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

AOM.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Cute Girl s Replacer Markarth v01.esp

Cute Girl s Replacer Solitude v01.esp

Delphine Makeover.esp

ShowRaceMenuOptions.esp

SkyrimURWL.esp

CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

SkyMoMod_lists.esp

Svs Super Collection Jewelry.esp

Auto Unequip Arrows.esp

IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp

WetandCold.esp

118 Weapon Pack.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

Daedric Extra Armor.esp

Daedric Lord Armor.esp

Darklilith.esp

DBShreddedTriss.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp

DragonBoneWeaponsComplete.esp

DragonHideRobeArmor.esp

Dread Knight Weapon Set.esp

GattiQBCollection.esp

Gizmodian-Obliviweapons.esp

GizmodianOblivionWeaponsCraftable.esp

Guild Duelist Armor.esp

HentaiMaxiArmor.esp

HentaiSuccubusArmor.esp

HentaiVoidArmor.esp

HentaisJamellaArmor.esp

ImperialArmor.esp

JetheadArmors.esp

kimono's witcher silver swords.esp

lilithscarver1_0.esp

MaleClericArmor.esp

Nicoroshi Creations.esp

nightshade_armor.esp

numenume elf ear.esp

R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

Sekirei.esp

Scythe Weapon mingyannu.esp

SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp

Siege Bow & Backpacks.esp

Silverlight Armor.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp

TeraCastanicFArmors.esp

TeraHEFArmors.esp

Tribunal Maskes by Zairaam.esp

Tribunal Robes by Zairaam.esp

TrissArmorRetextured.esp

TyraelArmor_KoRe.esp

WeaponsOf3E.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

DeadlyDragonsSpells.esp

DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp

Ank_Castle_Main.esp

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

BlackTowerUpdate.esp

Deus Mons_WithNPCs.esp

Domus Domentis.esp

Dragon Falls Manor.esp

DragonsReach_Hideout_Assassin.esp

elvenwood.esp

RayeksEnd.esp

Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp

The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp

thereserve.esp

dynamic fires.esp

FasterArrows100.esp

lush grass and trees.esp

smash locks and more.esp

UnenchantedThalmorRobes.esp

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp

riverwoodenhancedplugin.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

masterthetimeandspacetoggle.esp

Enchanting - IDWIW.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

alan_extended archery perk tree.esp

Pinups4.esp

Pinups2.esp

Pinups.esp

Pinups3.esp

Pinups5.esp

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp

numenume Hair.esp

RenHair.esp

MissAniThrope's Mystic Eyes.esp

OrientalRace.esp

HousecarlWhiterun Sexy Lydia v0.5.esp

BDO.esp

Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

extendeddaedricweapons.esp

Kunai_Knife.esp

unrelenting grip.esp

ValkyrieShard.esp

TribalGlass.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp

Takidress.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

Malise - A Companion By Joseph Anthony.esp

aearrows.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RogueArmor.esp

Tera ArmorCFL16.esp

ZazimelDrow.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

S&D outfit.esp

WillowFollower.esp

SexyJersey.esp

yangyang_SavageArmor.esp

S&D summer.esp

SkyUI.esp

WATER.esp

morten.esp

Realistic Lighting - Addon.esp

Realistic Lighting.esp

Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp

breezehomelightfix.esp

dragonpriestmasks.esp

MoonshadowElves.esp

TheKillingMoon.esp

1AlirArmor.esp

DMC4 Trish.esp

FNISspells.esp

TestDarkKnight.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp

MaximumDrive.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Hecatic.esp

Dhampir.esp

Lovergirl Race.esp

Wet.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

SGHairPack06.esp

SGHairPack05.esp

SGHairPack04.esp

SGHairPack03.esp

SGHairPack02.esp

SGHairPack01.esp

zzEstrus.esp

zzEDialog.esp

Unique Uniques.esp

LOCO Foliage Outfit.esp

LunariRace.esp

AOM.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

SexiS.esm

LC2013.esp

You also have SexIs Defeated installed and if you forgot that...

I did not. At least I don't think so. >>

MaximumDrive.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

:P

I think I took this load order from when I still had Sexis and its related mods installed. But I will take the time to uninstall everything when I get the chance. :)

it's possible to have the EDialog feature like the one in Estrus with the defeated plugin?? i mean having the PC blush and have an afraid face when raped... or it would be too complicated??

I support this.  That would be fantastic, and I would love to have the option to activate it for all animations.  Some characters are supposed to be shy. . .

it's possible to have the EDialog feature like the one in Estrus with the defeated plugin?? i mean having the PC blush and have an afraid face when raped... or it would be too complicated??

I support this.  That would be fantastic, and I would love to have the option to activate it for all animations.  Some characters are supposed to be shy. . .

Already been mentioned before, author is mia atm, maybe if he comes back, who knows.

Have a little issue here.

I downloaded FNIS and have SKSE, my Skyrim is on 1.9.32, and SKSE is also on the latest version, but the problem isn't that I think, I believe I did something wrong myself.

I downloaded everything but the defeated plugin (is it necessary?), which means main, data and cupid, I installed on Skyrim/data, after I did the "Update FNIS Behavior" and try to activate the mods, they don't even show up on my Data Files section of the Launcher, and yes I do run the game through SKSE.

Halp please, I'm not good with manually installing stuff ._.

Okay, kind of fixed it, now it works and the scenes load and everything (though it gives me the message that I'm on a version lower than 1.8, which isn't true), but the males keep their underclothes on, which is kinda offsettling. xD

I tried toying with the "Stripping" menu and did as many things as I came with and most just made the body disappear.

Thanks.

Guest syrevo

Need a little help here

I'm trying to enable hotkeys control for NPC to NPC encounters, managed only to enable 1, 2 buttons in SexiSMagEffScr.psc :

if offIsPlayer || defIsPlayer
if Input.IsKeyPressed(SexiS.KeyMoveA)
stepAdjust = 1.0
elseif Input.IsKeyPressed(SexiS.KeyMoveB)
stepAdjust = -1.0
Else
stepAdjust = 0.0
endif

I tried to find where sexis check for the player involvement in encounters and enable or disable hotkeys (stage and anim controls ) but i failed to locate that part of the script, i appreciate if someone more exprinced could help and point it out for me.

Thank you

Have a little issue here.

I downloaded FNIS and have SKSE, my Skyrim is on 1.9.32, and SKSE is also on the latest version, but the problem isn't that I think, I believe I did something wrong myself.

I downloaded everything but the defeated plugin (is it necessary?), which means main, data and cupid, I installed on Skyrim/data, after I did the "Update FNIS Behavior" and try to activate the mods, they don't even show up on my Data Files section of the Launcher, and yes I do run the game through SKSE.

Halp please, I'm not good with manually installing stuff ._.

Okay, kind of fixed it, now it works and the scenes load and everything (though it gives me the message that I'm on a version lower than 1.8, which isn't true), but the males keep their underclothes on, which is kinda offsettling. xD

I tried toying with the "Stripping" menu and did as many things as I came with and most just made the body disappear.

Thanks.

There's a patch for the 1.8 version thing.

As for the stripping and missing bodies, re-read the instructions--you need to install a couple meshes from another mod.

Hi, not sure if this is intentional or not, but i die after defeated animations are over. I've reinstalled the mod and deleted SB whom i thought was the culprit. It didn't fix the problem.

Had the same problem, which I thought was related to SD (Sanguine Debauchery) being installed at the same time.   I used the console command 'TIM' (makes you immortal - toggle).

So, do tim, get 'defeated', wait 'till the end when you get back up, then either...

1) retype 'tim' in the console to reset the flag then save (worked for me)... or

2) save before typing tim, then reload, then reset the tim flag.

the solution 1 worked for me.   Still don't know why this happened though.

I decided to go ahead and roll in WaxenFigure's patch to the main package to try and cut back more on the confusion people seem to be having with it. So don't get to excited that the mod looks like it's been updated.

I haven't looked over Arizona_Steve's optimizations to the system script yet, but I'll probably roll that into the main package as well if he's okay with it.

At this point I feel it's pretty safe for us to make the assumption Cmod sadly won't be returning. Though I'm still certainly hoping.

Great ;) , if you update the main package can just just add the anims from arrok's thread (as non replacer)? I 'm not asking anythng else, just adding more animations regulary (maybe we can also think about the asx anims since they're open source now).

Sexis not working now as I updated Skyrim to version 1.9.0.32, can someone make a update to Sexis too for working on last Skyrim update maybe?

Thanks on advance.

Cobalt

Sexis works perfectly fine with Skyrim 1.9.0.32.  2 things to note - If you think it doesn't work because of the alert that pops up, you can safely ignore that, and sexis works fine.  There is a new version of the ESM (thanks to WF and Ashal)  available on the first post that removes that alert.  If you are having actual issues, make sure to rerun the FNIS Generator and see if you still have an issue.  If so, post the SPECIFIC issues you are having and someone here can help.

Despite installing the new SexiS core and updating SKSE to the most recent version I still get the error that I do not have SKSE installed, despite everything working perfectly otherwise.

What could be the problem here?

Edit: I tried totally deleting all the SexiS files, then reinstalling both SexiS and SKSE and that didn't work.