SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

i've tried to clean sexis files for the sakes of cleaning and then reloading, but when i completely clean the files skyrim CTD instantly on the first screen, i tried to get the SexiS.esm files back (the cores) then it went normal again, anyone can help with this?

edit : nvm got it working, forgot to check for other plugins beside cupids, btw anyone knows whether cupids have leaks or something? input delay persists, but reduced, still not sure if this is from sexis or not, it would be useful if anyone can give a little direction about what could make input delay on animation, e.g pressing the buttons to advance animations doesn't always response, instead it only response on every other (or few) seconds or something

I have this too. Ive had same input delay problem for SD, SexIS, and SA. It's really undermined and mentioned rarely because it doesn't show those symptoms few hours into the game. As I save more and use the features on those mods is when I start having input delay issues. It's definitely script-related for sure.

Not support the 1.9.26.x ,i just got this error when i try to run it.

That's from SKSE, You're going to half to update it to the latest one on the SKSE website.

Yes, i update the game to the latest one and  now look like everything is ok .Thanks again 

Is there a way to reverse the defeated plugin, so that the PC can open a dialog, not a spell, and take his/her prize as a victorer?

i like that too. I dont really like the fact the defeated script starts randomly at low health. This is because sometimes when i m in a big fight it glitched the whole thing(eg the entire bandit faction is upon me and it starts crashing etc etc). Also, if you are 'defeated' in a house(e.g. goldenglow estate), the bandits there will demand you to leave as you are trespassing and then get a bounty etc etc.

Ashal, since you are still making the framework, Can you edit it so that modders can call up the scenes WITHOUT the audio sounds? The mod I am currently working on has custom voiced character but I have to write all my own scripts etc and import arroks animations apart from sexis because for the friggin life of me I couldnt even figure out how to use the call for sex lol let alone see if I could make it work via a scene where I could add custom dialogue

Also, it will probably involve more work, but ppl bitch and moan about the face, because they look like gd robots. If you had each animation pairing as a scene you could have the aliases use the sounds and gen lip files for them. From what I can tell that may involve obscene amounts of work as it is a pain in the ass for a simple companion mod but thought id throw that out there since youre reading this :P

The call w/o voice via a script would be AMAZING, because then i could implement each sequence instead of having to import everything and set it all up myself

Either way thanks for the work, and for those interested "The Misadventures of Kate: Part 1" should be out in a week or so, fully voiced custom story follower who gets into interesting troubles :P nough said but theres THREEWAYS!!!! amg

I can add a no voice flag easy enough to the start sex function, sure.

As for the other stuff: Facial animations are something I've been thinking about down the line, but far far down the line, haven't even begin to remotely investigate it...

This should help

; 0: Dialogue Anger
; 1: Dialogue Fear
; 2: Dialogue Happy
; 3: Dialogue Sad
; 4: Dialogue Surprise
; 5: Dialogue Puzzled
; 6: Dialogue Disgusted
; 7: Mood Neutral
; 8: Mood Anger
; 9: Mood Fear
; 10: Mood Happy
; 11: Mood Sad
; 12: Mood Surprise
; 13: Mood Puzzled
; 14: Mood Disgusted
; 15: Combat Anger
; 16: Combat Shout
Bool Function setRandomActorExpression( Actor akActor = None, Int baseIntensity = 40, Float timePassed = 0.0 )
	Int[] expressionType = New Int[3]
	Int min
	Int max

If ( baseIntensity < 0 )
		akActor.ClearExpressionOverride()
		Return True
	EndIf

If ( timePassed < 12.0 )
		min = intWithinRange( baseIntensity + 40, 0, 100)
		max = intWithinRange( baseIntensity + 60, 0, 100)
		expressionType[0] = 16  ; shout
		expressionType[1] = 15 ; anger
		expressionType[2] = 11 ; sad
	ElseIf ( timePassed < 36.0 )
		min = intWithinRange( baseIntensity + 20, 0, 100)
		max = intWithinRange( baseIntensity + 40, 0, 100)
		expressionType[0] = 13 ; puzzled
		expressionType[1] = 11 ; sad
		expressionType[2] = 12 ; surprise
	Else
		min = intWithinRange( baseIntensity, 0, 100)
		max = intWithinRange( baseIntensity + 20, 0, 100)
		expressionType[0] = 12 ; surprise
		expressionType[1] = 7  ; neutral
		expressionType[2] = 10 ; happy
	EndIf

Return akActor.SetExpressionOverride( expressionType[ Utility.RandomInt(0, expressionType.Length - 1) ], Utility.RandomInt( min, max ) ) as Bool
EndFunction

use the body I've posted on the second page, it's modified to line up with most of the animations.

This should be put on the first post as an optional file there seem to be a lot of complaints especially with BJ animations and I wasn't even aware of this body replacer thank you.

at 1st this mod is  fine and also cupid spell start sexis animation but when i install anbd uninstall sex adict this problems occured i just use the cupid spell then it doesnt start any animation the male character just faces me then fall  i have already uninstalled skyrim what seems to be the problem   here is my log file

Papyrus.0.rar

@Ashal

One thing to be taken care of while creating a new framework, should be a gender to gender check about "dedicated" animations.

For example, inside the SexiS package there is the first animation called "tribadism".

This one is clearly a female - female ONLY animation but I saw it several times acted by male - female couples.

Considering that the talented Arrok is developing some lesbians animations, this part could be studied carefully.

Edit: nvm ...

Something with my save I think,

Loading an older one without the "cleanup" loaded fine ...

Hm ...

I was trying to update the core to get rid of the "update to 1.8.XYZ or higher" error but it is crashing every time I load my save now.

Reverting back seems to work but the error annoys me because I already have the latest version.

I know Ashal is working on an alternative but I couldn't find an ETA and the other mods have to update to this one too.

@Ashal

One thing to be taken care of while creating a new framework, should be a gender to gender check about "dedicated" animations.

For example, inside the SexiS package there is the first animation called "tribadism".

This one is clearly a female - female ONLY animation but I saw it several times acted by male - female couples.

Considering that the talented Arrok is developing some lesbians animations, this part could be studied carefully.

As it is now, when adding animation sequence to the framework, you define which positions are male/female, which positions are allowed to use strapons in the event of females being placed in one marked as male. As well as how many individual positions in a set there is, currently supporting between 1 and 5.

So rather than everything being slotted into Offensive and Defensive positions and always expecting to have those 2 slots filled on every animation like in SexiS, everything is being slotted into Actor1, Actor2, Actor3, Actor4, and Actor5. With each of those actor slots having their own settings for male, female, strapons, offsets, or additional items to equip. Than the number of actors into the animation set determines how many people to use in the animation.

@Ashal

As it is now, when adding animation sequence to the framework, you define which positions are male/female, which positions are allowed to use strapons in the event of females being placed in one marked as male. As well as how many individual positions in a set there is, currently supporting between 1 and 5.

So rather than everything being slotted into Offensive and Defensive positions and always expecting to have those 2 slots filled on every animation like in SexiS, everything is being slotted into Actor1, Actor2, Actor3, Actor4, and Actor5. With each of those actor slots having their own settings for male, female, strapons, offsets, or additional items to equip. Than the number of actors into the animation set determines how many people to use in the animation.

Damn, well done.

Its great you found a solution with so much flexibility. This goes beyond the scope of just a sex mod framework. 

Anyone ready for orgy animations? 

@Ashal

Damn, well done.

Its great you found a solution with so much flexibility. This goes beyond the scope of just a sex mod framework. 

Awesome  yea I'm sure everyones ready I have a few scenes in mind that could at least use a 3-way which you already made. That's good forward thinking Ashal can't wait to dig into your framework see what I can do with it.

at 1st this mod is  fine and also cupid spell start sexis animation but when i install anbd uninstall sex adict this problems occured i just use the cupid spell then it doesnt start any animation the male character just faces me then fall  i have already uninstalled skyrim what seems to be the problem   here is my log file

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Did you run the FNIS User generator fter uninstalling SexAddict?

@Ashal

Damn, well done.

Awesome  yea I'm sure everyones ready I have a few scenes in mind that could at least use a 3-way which you already made. That's good forward thinking Ashal can't wait to dig into your framework see what I can do with it.

First one I wanna do is every single guy's fantasy......BBP Ride the Tricycle.  2 girls one guy.

Stage 1 Lesbian animations, guy watching

Stage 2 double blowjob

Stage 3 Cowgirl + face sitting threesome

Stage 4 Missionary + girl on girl face sitting threesome

Stage 5 Double handjob climax + oral tag = double cumshot........end animevent

use the body I've posted on the second page, it's modified to line up with most of the animations.

Got a problem, I downloaded the body and am using body suits, but there are these black spots. I tested different textures and tried to use the body as default mesh as well and still no change. Should I expect this?

post-63281-0-31480300-1365475929_thumb.jpg