SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but for the people still posting issues with SexiS and asking for updates, I'd honestly say just wait until I'm finished with the new framework mod I'm making to replace SexiS. It'd be great if SexiS could continue, but it's seeming more and more unlikely Cmod will return, so the odds of SexiS getting more than just minor updates or fixes is slim. Still hoping he proves me wrong on that though.

The one I'm working on is honestly really starting to take shape and I feel will be a perfectly viable alternative to SexiS. I was hesitant at first, but it really has started to come together these past couple days to the point I feel comfortable enough saying I will be able to finish and release it soon-ish. I also realize this sounds self-congratulatory and that I may be over promising, I am pretty damned proud of where it's at now though and hope modders will agree enough to make use of it.

That being said, the main page might need an updated section on safely uninstalling, though I'd imagine the process to be similar with updating SexiS. 

just found another bug with SexiS.esm : Galathil the face sculptor (the one in the ragged flaggon) cannot bring up the editing menu for face, hair, etc, seems like similar issue with the tfc, just stuck there without any button responding (forgot to test tilde though)

anyone have extensively tested showracemenu with this mod enabled yet?

Sorry for troubling you but

A slight issue popped up recently with my game

Now I have a "lag" with sexis, when I cast the cupid heart it takes a few seconds to take effect, same for arrow, and after choosing both actors (my pc included), it takes some time for the scene to trigger, I can walk fully clothed for like 20 meters before getting stripped and the scene starting.

And after the scene starts the same thing with the controls, using "5" or "6" takes a few seconds for the animation to change, same with the rest of the controls.

Reverting to an older save completely fixes it

Removing the most recent of mods doesn't fix it, though they weren't conflicting to begin with, I think....probably...

and normal magic casting works fine without any delays.

Sounds like u have a bit of script snowballing/save game corruption/general badness occurring. Check out your papyrus logs from the point when u notice the sexis scripts becoming laggy and unresponsive ( go into your skyrim.ini and enable loggin) . Are your save games getting very big very quickly ?

Do you have convenient horses installed ? because that mod comes with a handy script latency tester, u could get that and run it, see what the results are.

Should a papyrus log file be 15mb after running the game for 5 minutes?

Well got a log though not exactly sure what to look for, seeing a lot of errors, and it's filled up with this

[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9047951:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Type: Normal

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Return register: None

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Has stack callback: No

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  Stack trace:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 8991377:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]  State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9040399:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9202343:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnSleepStop() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]    [param 0]: False

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 8916281:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9071401:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]

The save that's working fine doesn't have those lines, though not sure if it's actually related, since that save didn't have the new lovers comfort at the time.

the save file is 18mb the older ones are the same.

tested the latency, the corrupted one has like 3000-6000, the normal one was like 50-60

Thank you for your reply!

I'll probably just revert back and be careful

Try to add/create file at /Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini with following lines :

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

This should clean OnUpdate invalid registrations.

Edit: start play walk around, try fire cuipd arrows, cleaning takes some time to take effect, then save.

Thank you! will try it :D

with 15 meg log file from 5 minutes playtime, and 3-6k latency, it might take an act of god to fix that savegame m8. Go back to the one that's NOT broken and do clearinvalidregistrations in console on that game, remove the problem before it starts to corrupt the savegame with random script fragments or whatever. Chances are, its a bit of something left over from a mod u have removed, .., or u might have the dreaded mannequin.activator  thing, or .. anything. Good Luck and don't be afraid to throw your cat out of the window if you get really angry and frustrated. Cat's are the devils work. 

Also just starting a new character once u have all your mods installed and working properly can be a very liberating and enjoyable experience, rather than wading through bug riddled and corrupted saves.

Gonna just revert back and save my self the headache just to be sure, well nothing much is lost anyway all I've been doing lately is strip everyone of their armor and weapons, upgrading them then returning them..

when you say the dreaded mannequin thing, could it be this?

Been considering making a new char...

I don't throw them out the window, that's cruel! I lynch them at the windows

and thanks for your help :D

No the mannequin thing is if u installed one of those fixes for the wandering manneqins, then when beth updated to 1.8 they ninja changed some script, so that u ever had the fix, its baked into your savegame, clearinvalibregistrations doesn't seem to work, and it fucks your game. you would know it if u had it. It fuills you papyrus log with

"[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (03016AF2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (0301519A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (03016B3F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (0300C590) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property".... etc forever, until you ctd.

its a mixture of some bad coding from sluckyd, one of the nifscope guys, and some botched updating from beth. Basically I know steer 100 million miles clear of anything to do with mannequins.

Anyway, I don't think this has any relevance to your issues. Other than its probably something similar, but not the same, killing your savegame.

remember to do clearinvalidregistrations in the console, and wait a bit for the scripts to run down, then save and reload. Helps keep your saves free from corruption and badness.

just found another bug with SexiS.esm : Galathil the face sculptor (the one in the ragged flaggon) cannot bring up the editing menu for face, hair, etc, seems like similar issue with the tfc, just stuck there without any button responding (forgot to test tilde though)

anyone have extensively tested showracemenu with this mod enabled yet?

Works fine for me,...and showracemenu, being an unintentional part of gameplay, has the potential to cause bugs alone. But I've found it to work great all the time with SexiS

I think the problem lies with the way showracemenu is activated through dialog (via the face sculpter),...and not the command itself.

I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but for the people still posting issues with SexiS and asking for updates, I'd honestly say just wait until I'm finished with the new framework mod I'm making to replace SexiS. It'd be great if SexiS could continue, but it's seeming more and more unlikely Cmod will return, so the odds of SexiS getting more than just minor updates or fixes is slim. Still hoping he proves me wrong on that though.

The one I'm working on is honestly really starting to take shape and I feel will be a perfectly viable alternative to SexiS. I was hesitant at first, but it really has started to come together these past couple days to the point I feel comfortable enough saying I will be able to finish and release it soon-ish. I also realize this sounds self-congratulatory and that I may be over promising, I am pretty damned proud of where it's at now though and hope modders will agree enough to make use of it.

Looking forward to it myself. If you go away the whole site will be gone anyway so I think it will be safe to work with your framework.

I know I'm getting ahead by posting requests up front but since you intended to make it possible to add animations as is possible with Sexis I would like to see the basic framework code not contain any animations but have them added in via mods. Each mod can hold animations from a different source, one for the old MLA, another for the wonderful stuff Arrok has been coming up with and maybe another for the Zaz animations. If someone doesn't like a source of animations then they can not load that particular source. It would also make it easier to add in all the animations from ASX or AP should they become available or permission to use them get granted.

Looking forward to it myself. If you go away the whole site will be gone anyway so I think it will be safe to work with your framework.

I know I'm getting ahead by posting requests up front but since you intended to make it possible to add animations as is possible with Sexis I would like to see the basic framework code not contain any animations but have them added in via mods. Each mod can hold animations from a different source, one for the old MLA, another for the wonderful stuff Arrok has been coming up with and maybe another for the Zaz animations. If someone doesn't like a source of animations then they can not load that particular source. It would also make it easier to add in all the animations from ASX or AP should they become available or permission to use them get granted.

I wouldn't mind releasing the animations packaged as a separate mod, as a sort of template for others to follow on how to add animations. While in it's current state it's entirely possible to add new animations from outside of the framework, one thing I've been struggling to figure out though is how to "reload" animations into the mod that were added from outside of it after performing a clean and rebuilding the animation library.

I haven't really started looking into this portion of it yet, but my current theory would to loop through a list of callbacks added by any mod that registers an animation with the the framework, but then I'm not sure yet how to make that look modder friendly on the API side.

Another idea I'm toying with is maybe displaying a list of current registered animations in an MCM menu, where people can toggle on/off ones they don't like. I think it'd be doable, but not a major priority at the moment.

There seems to be a problem with the combat rape mod. NPCs will still attack you while raped, and they will kill you...also, more than one npc can rape you at the same time and it just starts to spaz out between sex positions. 

The blowjob animations a few others animations (especially the handjob) are waaay off. Any help? Also anybody know any ways to make the bjs look realistic?

ya the hj and bj seems too way off, not to mention for some NPC it just simply their head going back and forth, looks like the penis entering the face and not mouth lol

I have noticed this too, as well as other issues with some of the other custom animations.  while i am not an experienced animator i have managed to work out a couple BJ scenes in 3ds max that look promising (better alignment, body twitching, variations, etc).  wouldn't hurt to get some more ideas on what people want to see though.

I wouldn't mind releasing the animations packaged as a separate mod, as a sort of template for others to follow on how to add animations. While in it's current state it's entirely possible to add new animations from outside of the framework, one thing I've been struggling to figure out though is how to "reload" animations into the mod that were added from outside of it after performing a clean and rebuilding the animation library.

I haven't really started looking into this portion of it yet, but my current theory would to loop through a list of callbacks added by any mod that registers an animation with the the framework, but then I'm not sure yet how to make that look modder friendly on the API side.

Another idea I'm toying with is maybe displaying a list of current registered animations in an MCM menu, where people can toggle on/off ones they don't like. I think it'd be doable, but not a major priority at the moment.

ashal, if you wouldn't mind, i could really use some tips on how to " successfully" export my animations for skyrim.  i have some sex animations im working on, but they are completely broken in-game.  im also looking for more ideas on poses and positions.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15877-naughty-poses-and-animations/

thanks in advance if you can help

ashal, if you wouldn't mind, i could really use some tips on how to " successfully" export my animations for skyrim.  i have some sex animations im working on, but they are completely broken in-game.  im also looking for more ideas on poses and positions.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15877-naughty-poses-and-animations/

thanks in advance if you can help

I'm a scripter not an animator, I wouldn't have the slightest clue what to tell you. I'd suggest asking Arrok.

Hi everybody, I have a bug in which the actors don't recognize if someone is already having sex wih another, so sometimes three guys choose the same woman, which results in some weird glitches and bad collision issues while they're all sliding in circles. I tried reinstalling SexiS and SA but it didn't help. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

edit: It only affects NPC couples. My char and her partner are fine.

I'd like to be able to define a specific position before sex events. Then you could scroll through the animations near that one,...like lovers with pk.

Stuff like that is good for roleplaying. Especially through a dialogue option.

I'd like to be able to define a specific position before sex events. Then you could scroll through the animations near that one,...like lovers with pk.

Already done and implemented.

Sorry for troubling you but

A slight issue popped up recently with my game

Now I have a "lag" with sexis, when I cast the cupid heart it takes a few seconds to take effect, same for arrow, and after choosing both actors (my pc included), it takes some time for the scene to trigger, I can walk fully clothed for like 20 meters before getting stripped and the scene starting.

And after the scene starts the same thing with the controls, using "5" or "6" takes a few seconds for the animation to change, same with the rest of the controls.

Reverting to an older save completely fixes it

Removing the most recent of mods doesn't fix it, though they weren't conflicting to begin with, I think....probably...

and normal magic casting works fine without any delays.

Sounds like u have a bit of script snowballing/save game corruption/general badness occurring. Check out your papyrus logs from the point when u notice the sexis scripts becoming laggy and unresponsive ( go into your skyrim.ini and enable loggin) . Are your save games getting very big very quickly ?

Do you have convenient horses installed ? because that mod comes with a handy script latency tester, u could get that and run it, see what the results are.

Should a papyrus log file be 15mb after running the game for 5 minutes?

Well got a log though not exactly sure what to look for, seeing a lot of errors, and it's filled up with this

[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9047951:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 8991377:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9040399:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9202343:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]   [None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnSleepStop() - (requested call)

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]    [param 0]: False

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 8916281:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM] Dumping stack 9071401:

[04/03/2013 - 02:26:55PM]

The save that's working fine doesn't have those lines, though not sure if it's actually related, since that save didn't have the new lovers comfort at the time.

the save file is 18mb the older ones are the same.

tested the latency, the corrupted one has like 3000-6000, the normal one was like 50-60

Thank you for your reply!

I'll probably just revert back and be careful

Try to add/create file at /Data/SKSE/SKSE.ini with following lines :

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

This should clean OnUpdate invalid registrations.

Edit: start play walk around, try fire cuipd arrows, cleaning takes some time to take effect, then save.

Thank you! will try it :D

with 15 meg log file from 5 minutes playtime, and 3-6k latency, it might take an act of god to fix that savegame m8. Go back to the one that's NOT broken and do clearinvalidregistrations in console on that game, remove the problem before it starts to corrupt the savegame with random script fragments or whatever. Chances are, its a bit of something left over from a mod u have removed, .., or u might have the dreaded mannequin.activator  thing, or .. anything. Good Luck and don't be afraid to throw your cat out of the window if you get really angry and frustrated. Cat's are the devils work. 

Also just starting a new character once u have all your mods installed and working properly can be a very liberating and enjoyable experience, rather than wading through bug riddled and corrupted saves.

Gonna just revert back and save my self the headache just to be sure, well nothing much is lost anyway all I've been doing lately is strip everyone of their armor and weapons, upgrading them then returning them..

when you say the dreaded mannequin thing, could it be this?

Been considering making a new char...

I don't throw them out the window, that's cruel! I lynch them at the windows

and thanks for your help :D

No the mannequin thing is if u installed one of those fixes for the wandering manneqins, then when beth updated to 1.8 they ninja changed some script, so that u ever had the fix, its baked into your savegame, clearinvalibregistrations doesn't seem to work, and it fucks your game. you would know it if u had it. It fuills you papyrus log with

"[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (03016AF2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (0301519A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (03016B3F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[04/04/2013 - 02:56:31PM] warning: Property bResetOnLoad on script MannequinActivatorSCRIPT attached to  (0300C590) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property".... etc forever, until you ctd.

its a mixture of some bad coding from sluckyd, one of the nifscope guys, and some botched updating from beth. Basically I know steer 100 million miles clear of anything to do with mannequins.

Anyway, I don't think this has any relevance to your issues. Other than its probably something similar, but not the same, killing your savegame.

remember to do clearinvalidregistrations in the console, and wait a bit for the scripts to run down, then save and reload. Helps keep your saves free from corruption and badness.

Aha thanks, well the log now is only about 1.2mb after 2 hours of game time, and will keep this one clean! :D

And now waiting for Ashal's work before starting a new play :P

Already done and implemented.

dialogue implemented in SexiS mod ?

I have not seen "dialogue" in Cupid or Defeated

sorry if I misunderstood ^ ^
my english is very average :)