SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Inactive]

just for say , i use MLA ,sexis, AP, sanguine debauchery, comfort lover, ZAZ, headtracking, FNIS, ASX, sexaddict, killmove, dance of death, XCE and something like 50 or 60 other mod ...and everything work perfect, not any bug in any mod at all ...thats sound like crazy or surrealist for some others people but its true, everything work good, so mabye the people have problem with this mod have something bad in they own game,because i not understand what that work good for me and not for others ....

azmodan22 , i not have make careful about the face but i think i have see it use expression with some pose and not with some other, exempl : no expression with the AP poses but expression with MLA poses , idk..

!!!careful , apparently, NMM have been hacked, an new update is available and suppose to fix this hack attack!!!

It did cros my mind thet the "proble" only exists with AP poses 'cus in that poses the head moves (with headtracking). In the other ones it does not. But I wanted to make sure that this is the case first.. It seems that soon I will confirm that :-)

By the way I also have like 100 mods (by MLA you probaply mean SA) and everything works great. However to get here I did go through hell in many occasiosns. There is a posibility that there are problems that you have not noticed though. :-S. Dont want to scere you but try the two following things (they are a result of problems with previous versions of sexis that are not easily notisable)

1. Die. (either through the kill command or just... die)

2. use a crafting station. 

If both work as intended, everything is great in your game :-)

*Edit

By the way as I posted in SA thread you can also get previous versions of NMM here :

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/896029-nexus-mod-manager-release-notes/

(in the latest version of NMM you mast deactivate the feature to store readme files seperately for mods that use FNIS to install correctly)

And as Waxenfigure added you can get another mod organizer here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1334

Now, if anyone still complains about NMM is clearly not trying to solve his problems, just to find someone else to solve them for him. 

by MLA , i mean mini lover alternative ...different of sexaddict (if that SA

btw here my mod list , all work good like this ^^

SKSE Version: 0.1.6.13

CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm Active

Dawnguard.esm Active

HearthFires.esm Active

Dragonborn.esm Active

ApachiiHair.esm Active

RaceCompatibility.esm Active

AP Skyrim.esm Active

Evil Lair of Hydra.esm Active

MiniLovers Idles.esm Active

MiniLoversSound.esm Active

SexiS.esm Active

SkyMoMod.esm Active

HighResTexturePack01.esp Active

HighResTexturePack02.esp Active

HighResTexturePack03.esp Active

Ahlam.esp Active

ElisifTheFair.esp Active

Hroki.esp Active

Lisette.esp Active

Maven.esp Active

MirabelleErvine.esp Active

Sapphire.esp Active

Vex.esp Active

Ysolda.esp Active

Angelic_Demonic.esp Active

crossbow_basic_collection_llisted_en.esp Active

FlameAtronachArmor.esp Active

Requires: CBBE female body.

FullBootForKKSA.esp Active

Requires: CBBE female body.

Lineage 2 Weapons.esp Active

ME3 MP Armours.esp Active

SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp Active

throwingweapons.esp Active

sec_friendsforever.esp Active

Headtracking.esp Active

Marriable Serana.esp Active

SMEssentialPlayer.esp Active

ASX_Spells.esp Active

FNISspells.esp Active

MiniLovers.esp Active

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp Active

MiniLoversAlternative.esp Active

SummonSuccubus.esp Active

lockpicksweetspot.esp Active

the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp Active

private_nokillblur_test.esp Active

crimson tide - blood.esp Active

TrueYield.esp Active

SexiSCupid.esp Active

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp Active

RenHair.esp Active

Monli.esp Active

CamillaValerius.esp Active

CarlottaValentia.esp Active

Delphine.esp Active

FFBosmer.esp Active

FFImperials.esp Active

FFRedguards.esp Active

FFNords.esp Active

HousecarlRiften.esp Active

HousecarlSolitude.esp Active

HousecarlWhiterun.esp Active

LolydiaSt.esp Active

Mjoll.esp Active

AelaTheHuntress.esp Active

Saadia.esp Active

Sylgja.esp Active

Companion_Sooji.esp

Spousetocustomhome.esp Active

amazingfollowertweaks.esp Active

alternate start - live another life.esp Active

xce.esp Active

NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm Active

ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active

Remodeled Wolf Boots for Vanilla Replacer.esp Active

NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp Active

overlordgoblinsandperks.esp Active

3 in each hold.esp Active

Blood Dragon Armour.esp Active

Celestials.esp Active

dagmar.esp Active

dovahkiin's angels.esp Active

dragonn.esp Active

drex.esp Active

duckmod.esp Active

gibby's npc makeover dawnstar.esp Active

gibby's npc makeover falkreath.esp Active

gibby's npc makeover markarth.esp Active

hearthfiremultikid.esp Active

hearthfires services.esp Active

house maids and fem bodyguards.esp Active

infinitechargesfordaedricartifactsdragonborn.esp Active

Joshen23Y.esp Active

Lagorge.esp Active

larashideout.esp Active

nebiafollower.esp Active

sanguinesDebauchery.esp Active

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp Active

Seraphine.esp Active

SexAddict.esp Active

SexiSDefeated.esp Active

SMAIOMLA.esp Active

vampgirl.esp Active

xivilai.esp Active

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp Active

_pocketempirebuilder.esp Active

LoversComfort.esp Active

IFA.esp Active

ME C Shepard.esp Active

ME2 Mordin.esp Active

ME3 Ashley.esp Active

ME3 Garrus.esp Active

ME3 Jack.esp Active

ME3 James.esp Active

ME3 Liara.esp Active

ME3 Miranda.esp Active

ME3 Phantom.esp Active

normandy.esp Active

Adamantium Armor.esp Active

BeautifulDraugr.esp Active

Cyladaworld.esp Active

Ghost of Spriggan.esp Active

VivienneOnis.esp Active

Svana.esp Active

Sorli.esp Active

PanteaAteia.esp Active

Muiri.esp Active

Mena.esp Active

Lynly.esp Active

Karita.esp Active

JulienneLylvieve.esp Active

Ingun.esp Active

IdgrodTheYounger.esp Active

Haelga.esp Active

Fastred.esp Active

AiaArria.esp Active

Aerin.esp Active

ErynielElfV2.esp Active

TS_Angels.esp Active

TS_SlickMonsters.esp Active

Astrid.esp Active

Bothela.esp Active

dunAngiREF.esp Active

Faleen.esp Active

GormlaithGoldenHilt.esp Active

IdgrodRavencrone.esp Active

Laila.esp Active

Nocturnal.esp Active

Rikke.esp Active

Senna.esp Active

Tropical Skyrim.esp Active

Onechambara Z Kagura Alt.esp Active

LC2013.esp Active

LC20131.esp Active

littlespear.esp Active

tes4 legion armor.esp Active

Marriable Serana HF.esp Active

Quick update:

I went ahead and emailed cmod directly to touch base with him and see if he ever plans on returning or not, and to ask if he'd be okay with somebody picking up the continued the development of SexiS in the event he doesn't.

I'll let you guys know if anything comes of it.

Also I've updated cmod's OP to include a link to WaxenFigure's 1.9 patch so hopefully people will stop asking about it.

Quick update:

I went ahead and emailed cmod directly to touch base with him and see if he ever plans on returning or not, and to ask if he'd be okay with somebody picking up the continued the development of SexiS in the event he doesn't.

Also I've updated cmod's OP to include a link to WaxenFigure's 1.9 patch so hopefully people will stop asking about it.

If Cmod is willing I can merge SexIS and SD into.. heck SexISD2. Or something.

Quick update:

That would be so awesome! 

Quick update:

Personally I'd think it better to keep SexiS and SD seperate, for the sake of keeping framework and functionality separate. Though I'd say port SD or SD2 to use SexiS as the backend whenever it becomes more finalized, that's all up to you though.

I've actually been wanting to get into skyrim modding myself for a long time now.

I've been doing programming for a living and as a hobby my entire adult and teen life, including Python, which I've heard is what Papyrus is based on/similar to. So a scripting heavy plugin like this would be an ideal jumping on point for me to start both modding and hobby programming again. Plus as a back-end programmer I completely lack an ounce of creativity to design my own plugins, so a framework mod like this where I'd mainly just have to make stuff work and provide an API for others to use is even further ideal.

While I'm confident enough I could pick it up quickly and carry the torch, somebody more experienced with Skyrim's scripting specifically may be a better candidate at the end of the day.

But let's actually wait and see what happens with cmod before we start circling it like vultures.

Agree with ashal, Sexis is just supposed to be a base framework that other mods can rely on, so it's should'nt be merged with anything else or peple won't have the choice of their plugins anymore. But of course I'd be happy to see experienced modders like jberzog ro waxen take the developpement of sexis back if cmod doesn't return (I hope not).

And also thanks for emailing Cmod because we realy need to know ^^.

Just a info on a small bug now..

After the fixing and reinstalled the Mod Run FNIS and organized the load order, everything was running fine just , yesterday one thing happened, After the sex scene, The male character My player character, was with closed eyes, I thought it was a temp. bug so advanced in the game for 3 hours game time, but after this he was still with closed eyes, since I did not understand what it caused it I saved exit the game and loaded again, and the character was already with eyes open, later on  a new sex scene happened and again the players eyes stayed closed and had to do the same procedure...

I now know that the player closes eyes during the sex scenes and when they finish refuses to open them...so a small bug its on, this only happens now after the SKYrim latest patch.

Just a info on a small bug now..

After the fixing and reinstalled the Mod Run FNIS and organized the load order, everything was running fine just , yesterday one thing happened, After the sex scene, The male character My player character, was with closed eyes, I thought it was a temp. bug so advanced in the game for 3 hours game time, but after this he was still with closed eyes, since I did not understand what it caused it I saved exit the game and loaded again, and the character was already with eyes open, later on  a new sex scene happened and again the players eyes stayed closed and had to do the same procedure...

I now know that the player closes eyes during the sex scenes and when they finish refuses to open them...so a small bug its on, this only happens now after the SKYrim latest patch.

From what I read, there was an "sleeping with eyes open" on the 1.9.26.  They released another patch (1.9.32) that is supposed to fix it.  Are you on .26 or .32?  If not on 1.9.32, try updating and see if that fixes it.  If on 1.9.32 and the problem is there, maybe their fix needs fixing?

So I'm going to admit that I'm one of those vultures that Ashal is talking about...

I have my own version of the random rape portion of Waxenfigure's mod that has been implemented using SexiS. I can set it to loop every few seconds with each loop assigning a couple and kicking off the stalk and cast spell quest. This stresses out SexiS pretty hard and I noticed in the Papyrus logs that there are array indexing errors when the SexiS ID returned is greater than 21.

I have tracked down the source of the issue and was intending to fix it over the weekend. It will involve some refactoring of the code though as I would need to create a scheduler to properly assign SexiS IDs within the 21 ReferenceAlias slots that are available for "activities" instead of blindly assuming that all arrays are 128 elements in length. The best solution would be to return a SexiS ID that is the index of the ReferenceAlias pair to which the couple was assigned:- this would of course require that any mod using SexiS be OK with SexiS IDs being between 0 and 20 and with SexiS IDs being reused.

Before anyone asks, I will not undermine Waxenfigure's work on his mod by publically releasing my SexiS-based version. However I would be more than willing to release my code to WaxenFigure so that he can incorporate whatever parts he wishes to into his own code.

Edit: I have a fixed version that uses the first available slot when assigning ReferenceAlias entries. MUCH more stable, but I'm seeing errors show up in the logs in other areas of SexiS. As an added bonus this appears to fix the issue with actors sliding around when engaging in "activities".

So, I'm having this issue where my character will never die when Defeated is enabled, and I'd like to uninstall Defeated to alleviate that problem.  Thing is, whenever I use the config spell to reset Defeated, my character instantly dies and the setting never takes effect.

Is there something I can do to prevent the insta-death?  If not, are there any other (relatively) safe ways to disable Defeated?

In the console try "player.resurrect" before you disable Defeated.

Patch to SexIs while we wait for CMod to return

It has a single file which needs to be in the ...\data\scripts\ folder and will overwrite an existing file.

attachicon.gifSexiSSystemScr.7z

Manual install only, don't try this with Nexus Mod Manager (seriously, it's only one little file).

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I was just kind of blindsided by the new patch. I haven't played Skyrim in a few days, grant you I did notice a rather large Steam Update like 2 days ago? Still unable to sleep I decided to fire it up and install a few mods, had no idea what i was in for, and was totally unprepared. Basically a lot went wrong, but then after checking through the forums, which again I haven't in a while it's been hectic in r/l I noticed the update. So I updated everything that needed updating, SKSE, Showracemenu Precache Killer, some dll's for a camera mod I use that had me stumped for a little bit. When it seemed I finally got everything working I get Skyrim is out of date for SexiS, but lo and behold I check this thread out, and you saved me. Had a little trouble getting your patch to work at first, then I realized, duh I hadn't updated SexiS since it's last update! So I updated it, FNIS, added your patch again and all seems to be running.

In short... THANK YOU! ;)

Updated SexiSSystemSCR with array indexing error fixed (and some improvements in the array locking code). I'm uploading this due to the huge improvement in stability that results. Formerly I was able to freeze Skyrim within five minutes when running my test mod. Now I have run my test mod for over two hours continuously in the middle of Solitude with no signs of instability.

Hopefully CMod will be back, but in the meantime here's this (includes the Skyrim version fix too). I have included the source for anyone who wishes to work with it. Install into Data/Scripts and the source into Data/Scripts/Source.

SexiSSystemScr.7z

SexiSSystemScr_Source.7z

Updated SexiSSystemSCR with array indexing error fixed (and some improvements in the array locking code). I'm uploading this due to the huge improvement in stability that results. Formerly I was able to freeze Skyrim within five minutes when running my test mod. Now I have run my test mod for over two hours continuously in the middle of Solitude with no signs of instability.

Hopefully CMod will be back, but in the meantime here's this (includes the Skyrim version fix too). I have included the source for anyone who wishes to work with it. Install into Data/Scripts and the source into Data/Scripts/Source.

Good job. The random rape is always the one to stress the system more than any other so you've done us all a great service by not only discovering a problem but providing a fix for it.

I think you should release your random rape mod if you think you are prepared to meet the storm of requests for little changes. Yes, it may diminish the number of people using my mod but that's not necessarily a bad thing.