hi i have a problem when the mod begins to work i can't equip armor (chest) and when armor was given to me it's not erquipping and the spriggan armor also doesn't work ....  what to do whit that?

Do you have UNP or CBBE for your character?

SD only support those two options for the spriggan armor.

Check the requirements again on the main download page for the mod.

I use CHSBHC. Mine works fine.

BTW--

I mentioned this earlier, but, I'm not sure that it was noticed:

In the past, having SD installed seemed to be what caused naked comments to appear (despite the "no naked comments" mod) that were always followed by some assault animation.

I still have the "no naked comments" mod installed.  I receive the comments with the same frequency with which I always received them with this mod installed; but, after the comment is made, nothing happens.

Is this an error, or is this the way that the mod is supposed to interact with other mods within the Sexlab framework?  I don't know, because I never used SD with anything other than the prison mod before this installation.  (Since Sexlab became a requirement, I figured that I might as well try other SD mods, as well).

Could someone take their time to tell me exactly what's supposed to happen when you get enslaved by bandits? For me they knocked my character down, continued to attack her until i yielded, then had their way with her. After that they either strafe in circles around her with weapon out, but not attacking, or they walk away and go back into combat with her.

Is this what's supposed to happen with random bandits? AFAIK everything is installed they way it was supposed to be.

Could someone take their time to tell me exactly what's supposed to happen when you get enslaved by bandits? For me they knocked my character down, continued to attack her until i yielded, then had their way with her. After that they either strafe in circles around her with weapon out, but not attacking, or they walk away and go back into combat with her.

Is this what's supposed to happen with random bandits? AFAIK everything is installed they way it was supposed to be.

you get enslaved and raped and stuff. description in in the sanguines debauchery OP.

check that you have no unnecessary or old scripts left over from previous installs, I had this problem myself once and I think that was the cause :dodgy:  was a long time ago :angel: .  

they are supposed to enslave you and march you off to Mistwatch Tower.

check that you have no unnecessary or old scripts left over from previous installs, I had this problem myself once and I think that was the cause :dodgy:  was a long time ago :angel: .  

Hmm, no, this is the very first time i've installed this mod. My character get's taken to the master of the current cell if there is one, but i get a lot of "You must wait 5 seconds between attempts" messages, get attacked a lot and also get attacked during sex if there are other bandits nearby.

they are supposed to enslave you and march you off to Mistwatch Tower.

Hmm, no, this is the very first time i've installed this mod. My character get's taken to the master of the current cell if there is one, but i get a lot of "You must wait 5 seconds between attempts" messages, get attacked a lot and also get attacked during sex if there are other bandits nearby.

too quick for me, realised I made a mistake, was editing, reread post.

also sound a bit like a conflict between this mod and defeat or submit.

( actually you can set them up so that the work together with each mod's MCM menu, but is tricky)

in addition, Jbezorg has discontinued support for this mod in order to move on to bigger and better things, Skyrimll has created an excellent patch for this mod to bring it up to date with all of the changes to Sexlab, SKSE, etc...etc...

get it here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-patch-for-sanguine-debauchery-2013-12-27/

just install it over the top of this mod.

( actually you can set them up so that the work together with each mod's MCM menu, but is tricky)

in addition, Jbezorg has discontinued support for this mod in order to move on to bigger and better things, Skyrimll has created an excellent patch for this mod to bring it up to date with all of the changes to Sexlab, SKSE, etc...etc...

get it here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-patch-for-sanguine-debauchery-2013-12-27/

I don't have Defeat or Submit either, i beelined for this one cause it seemed pretty deep. Thanks for the patch tip, i'll check it out!

Edit: Seems to work perfectly now, thanks very much :) How are you supposed to get money to buy yourself free when your owner takes everything tho?

I don't have Defeat or Submit either, i beelined for this one cause it seemed pretty deep. Thanks for the patch tip, i'll check it out!

Edit: Seems to work perfectly now, thanks very much :) How are you supposed to get money to buy yourself free when your owner takes everything tho?

That's where prostitute mods come in handy. ;) I use Working Girl.

So I installed this mod, and got captured by a Spriggan, but the armor never showed up, and I was able to move around freely with no restrictions, even fast traveled to Whiterun when my character shrunk to the size of an ant, and I also cannot die by any means.  I also after awhile start "floating" to where I lose the ability to move completely.  Is there any way to fix this? :(

hi i have a problem when the mod begins to work i can't equip armor (chest) and when armor was given to me it's not erquipping and the spriggan armor also doesn't work ....  what to do whit that?

I have the same issue with UNP. You find any solution? I think my problem may have to do with the pregnancy mod I have installed but I am not sure.

Damn. I feel like an ignorant asshole, but I looked around through a few (dozen) or so pages (and yes, I realize there are far more than that), read through the intro post, googled "sanguine's debauchery" on google image search, but I still can't seem to find something that quite answers my question. So blah. I apologize in advance for asking something so silly, but here goes:

What's in this mod? As in: I read that in this mod, the player gets enslaved (Edit: And yes, I know that is a gross over-simplification). But, knowing "kink mods," this enslavement could go one of two ways. 

1: The player is subject to rape and violation. Be it from one "owner" or a group of owners or what have you, the point is, they are captured, help captive, and used sexually. However, the way they are used sexually is just that: a want of their masters to receive sexual gratification. In short, the throw the slave down, they fuck the slave, have their way, and that's that. 

2: The player is captured, and is now a "slave." They will be strung up in various bondage gear, chains, devices, all sorts of things. Whipped, flogged, given random gags, collars, bindings, and tortured in various ways. The rape is just a part of this. 

For my own personal enjoyment I'm hoping it's more towards number 1... of course, nothing wrong with option 2, I just get no enjoyment from that. So, if anyone cares to enlighten me, you have my thanks in advance. Sorry again for the weird question. I'm picky about my rape content, hah. (Or to be more specific, I'm picky about my BDSM/D/s/etc content, and what I find pleasing in fantasy to compared to what I find pleasing in reality... but that's going into a whole 'nother topic.)

Edit 2: So I'm continuing to search... I've found something about some locations having cages. But that's it. Cages are potentially fine, depending. I'll keep looking, hah. Just don't want people to think I just asked the question and gave up looking for the answer myself! I've also found some references to blindfolds and shackles, of course. But I can't tell if these items are used in a way that's more simply about binding/restricting the character, or if they are used in a more "BDSM"/sexual sense... 

Edit 3: to clarify more: things like using toys and things like that I just find... silly, from my own rp mindset. So that would be a big "no" for the mod. I found "Nonetheless, before the gag was equipped, the master decided to first insert the anal beads from this mod.  All said and done with, my poor girl is now bound, blindfolded, gagged, whipped, and plugged.  Too awesome!" but I'm also finding someone saying that that never happened to them so... I still don't know. T_T

It's both, depending on how you want to play the slave part.

If you run away a lot and anger your master, you will receive option 2.

If you are submissive and please your master a lot, you will get #1.

That too is a simplification :)

... But I am the sort who never submits and always fights and never just submits and tries to please... but I find slaves and thugs doing BDSM toys to be silly... T_T Dammit. (I'm more of the sort of... raped... hating them... if I try to escape they'll just try and beat me back down/hold me and bind me and keep me restrained once more, and I am continued to be subject to their whims toward using my body, hah. Not really a fan of the "broken/unbroken" dynamic...)

((But seriously, thank you for the answer, and again, I'm not knocking the mod. Just my own perferences. Again, thanks for the answer. Even if it's a simplification. :P))

Either way... I guess I might try out the mod, hah. Maybe.

Edit: I guess a good way to simplify my preferences would be to say that it's all about "Primal" force/enslavement as opposed to "Mechanical" force/enslavement.

The SD+ patch we are working on softens the mechanical aspect of SD and makes enslavement both more dynamic and roleplay friendly. 

You can find yourself enslaved to almost anyone, even important, unkillable characters (I haven't tried with Ulric yet :) ).

You can easily break free if your master has limited AI packages and just stands there.

You can decide how long enslavement will take and at the same time, have a challenging escape (with the upcoming update which will be out in a few days).

The SD+ patch we are working on softens the mechanical aspect of SD and makes enslavement both more dynamic and roleplay friendly. 

You can find yourself enslaved to almost anyone, even important, unkillable characters (I haven't tried with Ulric yet :) ).

You can easily break free if your master has limited AI packages and just stands there.

You can decide how long enslavement will take and at the same time, have a challenging escape (with the upcoming update which will be out in a few days).

I will wait for the patch then! =D Good luck in your work!

I will wait for the patch then! =D Good luck in your work!

No need to wait for the patch, it is well on its way already: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sd-patch-for-sanguine-debauchery-2013-12-27/

Updates are frequent thanks to skyrimll's admirable tenacity and fastidiousness.

I don't know if your taking ideas but how about slaver traps? for example you could have it be like something that would be on the rode or in random chests that would knock the player out and have them wake up in chains, or have some guy or girl trick the player into a bad situation like on that guy who asks you to help him back home then ambushes you. Basically a way to get inslaved via trap. tell me what you think.

I don't know if your taking ideas but how about slaver traps? for example you could have it be like something that would be on the rode or in random chests that would knock the player out and have them wake up in chains, or have some guy or girl trick the player into a bad situation like on that guy who asks you to help him bake home then ambushes you.. basically a way to get inslaved via trap. tell me what you think.

That has not been brought up yet but I like the idea. I will add it to the to do list for a rainy day.

Hey Sky? I've played with SD multiple times across many games, installing it almost every time I start over... and yet I realize today there are a couple/few things I don't quite understand lol... so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask; some are related to the main mod, some related to your patch (I think):

1) When you join your Master's faction, what does that mean exactly from a game mechanic stand-point? Say you get enslaved by a bandit... and you end up joining them. Will you "join" them forever? if so, will you be considered a bandit? Will other bandits aside from the group of your Master attack you? I'm thinking if I join a bandit that enslaved me, then the rest of the game will have a huge draw in difficulty since bandits will no longer attack me, unless that's not how it works? Please enlighten me as best you can on that D:

2) Yesterday testing the mod + your patch in Sidna Mine for the Frosworn Conspiracy quest, I got enslaved by the old guy boss person, Madanach or however his name is spelled... Now I kept using the Passive option to try and get on their good side, but at some point (I believe I was at -13) he says "How can I argue with that?" but then I get a message at the top left corner of the screen reading "You thought I was gonna fall for that?" (or something like that), and not only the scene didn't trigger, but I also lost reputation with my Master D: -Is that a new mechanic or has that always been like that? Either way, is that a mechanic to prevent you from getting too close to your master too quickly? If so, is there any way I can know/learn how far to push that option? Maybe you can only do it an X amount of times or... I dunno, please explain if you can D:

I think those are the major things I need some more information on. I love discovering things for my own like the next person but... for example the first batch of questions, that is something that could potentially ruin the game for me, so I'd really love to know how it works so I know how to work-around it/avoid it if I need to, rather than break my entire game by being an ignorant D:

Anyway, thanks a ton in advance and yet again, thanks to the both of you for the fantastic work!

Hey Sky? I've played with SD multiple times across many games, installing it almost every time I start over... and yet I realize today there are a couple/few things I don't quite understand lol... so I'm just gonna go ahead and ask; some are related to the main mod, some related to your patch (I think):

1) When you join your Master's faction, what does that mean exactly from a game mechanic stand-point? Say you get enslaved by a bandit... and you end up joining them. Will you "join" them forever? if so, will you be considered a bandit? Will other bandits aside from the group of your Master attack you? I'm thinking if I join a bandit that enslaved me, then the rest of the game will have a huge draw in difficulty since bandits will no longer attack me, unless that's not how it works? Please enlighten me as best you can on that D:

2) Yesterday testing the mod + your patch in Sidna Mine for the Frosworn Conspiracy quest, I got enslaved by the old guy boss person, Madanach or however his name is spelled... Now I kept using the Passive option to try and get on their good side, but at some point (I believe I was at -13) he says "How can I argue with that?" but then I get a message at the top left corner of the screen reading "You thought I was gonna fall for that?" (or something like that), and not only the scene didn't trigger, but I also lost reputation with my Master D: -Is that a new mechanic or has that always been like that? Either way, is that a mechanic to prevent you from getting too close to your master too quickly? If so, is there any way I can know/learn how far to push that option? Maybe you can only do it an X amount of times or... I dunno, please explain if you can D:

I think those are the major things I need some more information on. I love discovering things for my own like the next person but... for example the first batch of questions, that is something that could potentially ruin the game for me, so I'd really love to know how it works so I know how to work-around it/avoid it if I need to, rather than break my entire game by being an ignorant D:

Anyway, thanks a ton in advance and yet again, thanks to the both of you for the fantastic work!

Yes - joining factions with your master is potentially game breaking. Other bandits can become friendly. Hagravens especially (which makes the quest for the Gildergreen tree super easy :)).

I am planning a way to help you manage factions and leave some but that is a few weeks away.

The second question is a new mechanism in the patch. Masters can be flickle and change their mind.

It is also a way to add unpredictability when you select your response and a way to turn things around if you gain demerits early on.