K. one more question how do I switch out the armor mod so that I do not have to use the bouncing boob mod that just looks bad too me. I am talking about the spriggin armor. I dont know what files to remove and what should stay as well as what I could replace it with. i tried it before but the game still crashed when the spriggen got me.

K. one more question how do I switch out the armor mod so that I do not have to use the bouncing boob mod that just looks bad too me. I am talking about the spriggin armor. I dont know what files to remove and what should stay as well as what I could replace it with. i tried it before but the game still crashed when the spriggen got me.

You would have to use a tool such as BSAunpacker or BSA-Browser to extract files from SanguineDebauchery.bsa under this folder:

meshes\_sd_\sprigganarmor

Then replace the parts you want to change with armor pieces from another mod and preserve the same names so that SD knows which files to load (and technically, you should make sure the armor pieces you use have the same body slot as the armors you are replacing, but in general they do... except maybe for the mask).

okay. me again. this time with less derp. i had it up and running, things were obviously working like they should be. However when i went to get enslaved by bandits my character would kneel, it would say "new quest: enslaved!" and then the game would lock rather then crash to desktop. any idea what might be causing this? i have no conflicting flies that are listed at least. and i removed anything that had anything to do with prostitution just to be safe, but still nothing. halp! D:

hi i have a problem when the mod begins to work i can't equip armor (chest) and when armor was given to me it's not erquipping and the spriggan armor also doesn't work ....  what to do whit that?

Do you have UNP or CBBE for your character?

SD only support those two options for the spriggan armor.

Check the requirements again on the main download page for the mod.

I use CHSBHC. Mine works fine.

can you send me the link of your CHSBHC i'm new to this

When I try to uninstall SD, I can't seem to save my game afterwards without it crashing, or purge SD from MCM for that matter. Anyone else having this problem? I'm trying to make a clean save.

I'm afraid that even if you can uninstall SD, you will not have a clean save. 

The only way to clean this kind of mod from a game is to reload an earlier save from before you installed it.

mmh, i think its a bug....

dance animation still not works for me, and also, i got possessed by a spriggan, but i got no quest marker on the map....what am i supposed to do?

You're using Dragonborn dlc, aren't you? The marker is there, but it's in Solstheim. Happens every time. Not sure about your dance issue. (must read the book first, after getting the comment about your new "armor")

My spriggan armor goes invisible.

I am using UNPB BBP body with xp32 max skeleton.

when i get infested with spriggan he becomes invisible except for the flying petals and when he infects me i become invisible too hands and feet but my head is still visible along with the flying petals.

Quest still progresses so nothing wrong with that. I also noticed that there is a shiny green tint on everyone after this happens.

-tried the player.setnpcweight 99 before spriggan attack, did not work.

-tried a slot changer patch, did not work.

Looked around a lot of forums but could not find any solution so i am hoping someone will help me with this.

I have all the latest SKSE, SKUI, SD and its patch.

Yep, i'm using dragonborn....mmh, what book are you talking about?

When you're wearing the armor, you're supposed to get a comment on it, and then go read a book at Winterhold. Then you go to where the quest is supposed to happen (spriggan) to complete the 'cycle'.

(that didn't change, did it? Haven't tested spriggans in months :P)

Hey skryimll, thanks for all your work and a great mod!

Question for ya: When you do your testing, is it with frostfall/dragonborn/dawnguard or just vanilla? Thanks

I usually prefer to test things in real game conditions - that is, with other mods installed, including the DLCs and Frostfall (and now Requiem). 

It does make things more difficult to identify sometimes, but it also reveals interaction issues between mods before I let updates out in the wild.

Uh, is it supposed to work like so with the Spriggans;

Get beaten, kneel down, Spriggan kneels down for a moment, vanishes, then I get up glowing green-ish. Proceed about normal bandit life, occasionally game forces me to lay down and there's a constant sound of a Spriggan hitting (which I assume is the Spriggan in me), then when I get up everything is normal.

I ain't got the armor or anything.

I can't find it in MCM, I have even tried SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1  and it still doesnt work.

lol You've posted your message a couple times now. You would get a much better answer if you posted your means of installing mods (NMM, MO, manual), your mod list, and your load order. You're running FNIS after installation? All stuff that gets you an immediate (if at all possible) response.

is the chain on the pillar in the Dreamworld itentionally bringing you to the brewery or do i have a modconflict somewhere? if i remember from the original it should activate some device?

and i have also the problem of the sanguine artifact not working(i have it on in the dreamworld and working, but it vanishes and the "buff" when i use the send me back or the chain)

one little thing if using the chain (and its not a bug), can you let us spawn with how the char looks like and got equipped in the dreamworld? else forget the idea.

//edit: doh, wrong thread sorry

I did this manually (dont know how else to) and the mod does not pop up in MCM >.> 

Here is my load order:

dawnguard

dragonborn

hearthfires

skyui

sexlab

sexlabdefeat

sexlab submit

dangerousnights

mmbedroll1

getsnowy

obis