(..)

thanks for the answers!

1- I don't think Zarias restraints are used at all. Everything is done with Zaz animation pack.

2- SD is fairly limited in that respect when your Master doesn't have much to do to begin with. 

We are working on the SD+ patch to address that. The next version should be coming up in a couple of days.

Oh, i saw that on the recommended files and i thought it had something to do with the mod,,,oh well

And thank you, magnificent work!

That's just for flavor... if you want to customize your slave suit for example.

And another question: what about the dance? i used it once via the dialogue options and the writings ''scene started'' ''scene terminated'' appeared on the screen, without any animation were made. After that time, animation keeps not working, and plus writings now don't, too. A conflict, perhaps?

When I get enslaved (used the thalmor base northwatch keep) the others keep attacking and killing me....

Were you successful at getting enslaved at these locations before?

The original SD has limitations to factions that can enslave you.

The thalmor are listed as valid faction though, so I dont really udnerstand what you mean.

And no, I have never been enslaved with this char before.

When I get enslaved (used the thalmor base northwatch keep) the others keep attacking and killing me....

I had this issue, too. With thugs that were sent to kill me after I ACCIDENTALLY stole something from the Bannered Mare when I feel down, I ended up getting enslaved by a few, but the others kept fighting after the sex scene started.

Actually, no, that was an issue with Defeat.

Regardless, right now I just want help cleaning my save up of SD since with it, I have Papyrus Bloat, and without, I can't change do anything that triggers a save (save, wait, sleep, and most importantly changing cells).

By the way, this mod should have a warning not to keep a SD-free save handy because as it stands, SD's MCM uninstallation doesn't work.

If you don't want SD, too bad.. when you try to save or anything that triggers a save, the game will CTD. I'm not the only one, either. And the recurring pattern is we both tried to uninstall through MCM.

In short, if you want to use SD, you better commit to it, because you risk breaking your save when you uninstall.

I don't mean to scare away people, but it needs to be said and tested and the bug gotten rid of.

It's already killed my save and this mod AT LEAST needs a warning not to use this on your main save.

Mmh, well, you have to activate that mod in-game. If you don't want to play it, you don't need to remove it, you just need not to activate it on the save in which you don't want it (if i understood correctly the mod....i'm still new to this MCM thing)

I want to remove it because it's spamming:

[None]._sdqs_sprigganslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_sdqs_sprigganslave.psc" Line 105
[01/04/2014 - 05:05:32PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"
stack:
	[None]._sdqs_sprigganslave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "_sdqs_sprigganslave.psc" Line 105
[01/04/2014 - 05:05:32PM] Error: Cannot call Is3DLoaded() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:

For millions upon millions, literally gigabytes upon gigabytes of times. Even before I uninstalled it (and yes, I did uninstall through MCM).

When I try to remove it, my log bloat is gone, but but I can't save my game or anything that triggers a save (sleeping, waiting, and most importantly, changing cells[going into a different location that triggers a loading screen as it saves after that]).

I've been thread lurking for a bit hunting a solution for my own problem, but am unable to find it. For some reason when I use the Dance spell for the first time on an actor after a fresh SD cleanout, or manage to get a positive hit on the dialogue choice, the debug prompts in the corner come up with two lines. "[_sdqs_snp] Update - Starting scene:7" then  "[_sdqs_snp] Scene Skipped:7". The dance animation never plays, although the speech buff appears as normal and, for a brief moment, a shackled debuff. No crowd gathers and no cheering, and no gold pays out. After that, those two lines never appear again and the spell/dialouge lead to nothing.

I was curious if this is perhaps something that came from installing the 'patch' for armor adjustment and added falmar faction, but when I tried a troubleshoot without it instead I got Hole-in-hip syndrome and a one-time animation that refused to work again.

I've been regularly uninstalling and cleaning SD in my meager attempts to find a working patch, but I don't have that CTD issue described up above. Clean saves and cell changing seem fine; although I do overextend my waits inbetween install/uninstalling to 24 hours instead of the recommended 2-5.

Current load order is as follows.

(Edited) go figure, the one page I did not peek at and someone else has what sounds like the same problem as I three posts back. 

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
sexlab_necro.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
NeoInpouArmour.esp=1
zhanshen.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
GECK.O_Skyrim_MoreMales.esp=1
morekhajiit.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
Dremora.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Midna.esp=1
Akhaziir.esp=1
DremoraFollower.esp=1
Galen_werewolf.esp=1
KhoraakLITEforSteam.esp=1
Lusty.esp=1
TheBiig01.esp=1
nicer-looking argonians.esp=1
Allestar.esp=1
ArgonianAnshir.esp=1
Beast Companions.esp=1
NFargonian.esp=1
meshesvtds.esp=1
jorakfearless5.esp=1
maiqliarnanyk001.esp=1
TMNTCompMichelangelo.esp=1
TMNTCompRaphael.esp=1
TMNTCompDonatello.esp=1
TMNTCompLeonardo.esp=1
Veezara.esp=1
TMNT Armor.esp=1
Werewolf Hybrid.esp=1
Revealing Loincloth.esp=0
Revealing Iron Armor.esp=0
Lad of Death.esp=1
Cheat.esp=1
Sextreme-BST_Series.esp=1
Sextreme-LYCAN_Series.esp=1
Lifts-Her-Tail.esp=1
SaliiththeSage.esp=1
DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp=1
zinkardojahn.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures_NoDawnguard_v1_1_2.esp=0
Fucktoy Critters.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=0
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=0
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=0

I have quite a big problem here, do you have any idea on how to fix it?

www.loverslab.com/topic/24915-game-suddenly-and-instantly-crashes-to-desktop-corrupting-save-files/?p=627537

Also, i think it would be interesting to indroduce the slaving option on stormcloaks (if PC is imperial) and imperial legion (if PC is stormcloak)

www.loverslab.com/topic/24915-game-suddenly-and-instantly-crashes-to-desktop-corrupting-save-files/?p=627537

Also, i think it would be interesting to indroduce the slaving option on stormcloaks (if PC is imperial) and imperial legion (if PC is stormcloak)

Not sure what is going on with your game, but hopefully people can help a little after you post the full load order.

Regarding the enslavement by opposite civil war factions, the next version of the patch will make good progress towards that.

It will include hate rape between factions and if the NPC is hostile to you, you already have a chance of enslavement by these factions.

It's mentioned in your later post that BOSS mentions Errors. If so, You need to use TEs5edit to clean up I believe if that's the case.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

There you will find the main page. Do note that this involves actively fiddling about with many of the essential files and can cause much more harm then good. Give the Readme's and guide, there's one on youtube I believe, a watch and make sure this is a solution for you.

Plus side is, once you get the hang of it you can tweak mods to your own personal style, and it makes troubleshooting much easier.

With great power...comes great responsibility. 

It's mentioned in your later post that BOSS mentions Errors. If so, You need to use TEs5edit to clean up I believe if that's the case.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

There you will find the main page. Do note that this involves actively fiddling about with many of the essential files and can cause much more harm then good. Give the Readme's and guide, there's one on youtube I believe, a watch and make sure this is a solution for you.

Plus side is, once you get the hang of it you can tweak mods to your own personal style, and it makes troubleshooting much easier.

With great power...comes great responsibility. 

Mmmh, no, in my case, with great powers, only come great disasters!

Anyway thanks, i'll start studying it right away: i can't be defeated by a bunch of rebellious mods!

Much thanks to the guy who PM'd me about the dance issue. Turns out the patch that switched the lust artifact to another slots may of did something else with the Dance scripts. I cleaned out SD, reloaded it without the patch, and just turned the artifact off before installation. No more Hole in hip, plus Coveted and GftW work fine now. Really I facepalmed when I realized that the artifact isn't really needed with those other two plugins. Although the Dance animation is still iffy on starting or not the glorious train of fun follows it regardless. 

Slightly strange that the player gets bound inbetween rapes; I had NPCs wandering from all the way on the other side of town for their place in line even if they never saw the dance, or just walked right by it. The wait between was never longer then a minute, and the idea of 'Oh god which one turning the corner is coming next' was good on immersion; just I'm worried I'd get stuck like that since one cannot do much in that state and don't know when to end.

So to the other guy saying his animation is starting then stopping, then stopping completely after the first try; Are you using that patch as well? If so, follow the front-page uninstall tips, be sure to unload both SD and the patch from whatever you use, then reload it without the patch.

That would explain it. You shouldn't have any major issues. Maybe a strange bug from time to time. I deal with it quite happily. I deal with very minimal, and already foretold bugs.

Always best to have the latest version of everything.

I tried to install MO, but the dialog boxes kept saying the file could not be opened for writing. This happened for every file.

? MO couldn't run, or the mods couldn't? Did you unzip in the Skyrim directory?

Open for writing?? Almost sounds like you're trying to open MO with Notepad or something. :P

MO installer wouldn't run. I have a support topic open in tech support.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24880-possible-windows-problem-serious/?p=626425

^

Starting to look you need to reformat, but I'd wait a bit to see if any geniuses have the exact solution (somehow...I saw the thread). Looks bad to me.

I'm considering using some software to move my OS installation to my old computer then switching hard drives.

Much thanks to the guy who PM'd me about the dance issue. Turns out the patch that switched the lust artifact to another slo.ts may of did something else with the Dance scripts. I cleaned out SD, reloaded it without the patch, and just turned the artifact off before installation. No more Hole in hip, plus Coveted and GftW work fine now. Really I facepalmed when I realized that the artifact isn't really needed with those other two plugins. Although the Dance animation is still iffy on starting or not the glorious train of fun follows it regardless. 

Slightly strange that the player gets bound inbetween rapes; I had NPCs wandering from all the way on the other side of town for their place in line even if they never saw the dance, or just walked right by it. The wait between was never longer then a minute, and the idea of 'Oh god which one turning the corner is coming next' was good on immersion; just I'm worried I'd get stuck like that since one cannot do much in that state and don't know when to end.

So to the other guy saying his animation is starting then stopping, then stopping completely after the first try; Are you using that patch as well? If so, follow the front-page uninstall tips, be sure to unload both SD and the patch from whatever you use, then reload it without the patch.

Help me out plz! im having the exact same issue, but I dont know of any artifact Mods ... :D

Dance wont start, getting the same "skip animation" message, then nothing anymore.

Currently installed is:

SD. main mod

SD_Immortal_fix (What does this do?!)

SD_reset (aaaand what does this do?)

SD_plus

heeelp =(

Much thanks to the guy who PM'd me about the dance issue. Turns out the patch that switched the lust artifact to another slo.ts may of did something else with the Dance scripts. I cleaned out SD, reloaded it without the patch, and just turned the artifact off before installation. No more Hole in hip, plus Coveted and GftW work fine now. Really I facepalmed when I realized that the artifact isn't really needed with those other two plugins. Although the Dance animation is still iffy on starting or not the glorious train of fun follows it regardless. 

Help me out plz! im having the exact same issue, but I dont know of any artifact Mods ... :D

Dance wont start, getting the same "skip animation" message, then nothing anymore.

Currently installed is:

SD. main mod

SD_plus

heeelp =(

Immortal fix you only really need for bugfixing. Same for SD_reset, which is just a bat script to stop quests.

Currently installed is:

SD. main mod

SD_plus

heeelp =(

I would suggest, if it was the same issue as mine, to follow the OP's post on uninstalling /fully/, getting a clean save, then reload the SD main mod alone and only that. Uncheck the artifact BEFORE installing in mcm, then turn on the two opional quests Gold for the Wicked and Coveted afterwards.

The immortal_fix and Reset I never used or had installed; but it was SD_plus that was somehow messing the script up I suspect. It's the only candidate I can think of since removing it was the only thing I needed. Good luck

I should add that, after many tests and updates, SD+ works better on brand new games (where Sanguine Debauchery is activated through MCM). 

I will add a note to that effect on the download page for the next release.

You can still run SD with the patch installed on top of a running game, but you may end up with missing scenes (dance, punishments) and spam in your Papyrus log (because of scripts baked into your game).

Eventually, I am hoping we can come up with a better way to upgrade the script and restart key quests so that they take the new scripts into account. Until then, it is better to use SD+ on new save games.

Mmh, i reinstalled EVERYTHING from scratch, and now things work properly. Well, not exatcly, there are sone occasional crashes, but whatever.. Except for one thing: while i got pinned down when i reach 5% life, a message appears, saying ''enslaved quest=false'' so, i kinda am in the quest without being in the quest, i got pinned, but i cant talk to the owner....what's up?

I should add that, after many tests and updates, SD+ works better on brand new games (where Sanguine Debauchery is activated through MCM). 

I will add a note to that effect on the download page for the next release.

You can still run SD with the patch installed on top of a running game, but you may end up with missing scenes (dance, punishments) and spam in your Papyrus log (because of scripts baked into your game).

Eventually, I am hoping we can come up with a better way to upgrade the script and restart key quests so that they take the new scripts into account. Until then, it is better to use SD+ on new save games.

It was a brand new save =)

'enslaved quest=false' => I also get that a lot.

And I just got enslaved by the wandering bard, wonder what faction he might belong to ?!

I Will try removing the SD+ and see what happens