I should add that, after many tests and updates, SD+ works better on brand new games (where Sanguine Debauchery is activated through MCM). 

I will add a note to that effect on the download page for the next release.

You can still run SD with the patch installed on top of a running game, but you may end up with missing scenes (dance, punishments) and spam in your Papyrus log (because of scripts baked into your game).

Eventually, I am hoping we can come up with a better way to upgrade the script and restart key quests so that they take the new scripts into account. Until then, it is better to use SD+ on new save games.

It was a brand new save =)

'enslaved quest=false' => I also get that a lot.

And I just got enslaved by the wandering bard, wonder what faction he might belong to ?!

I Will try removing the SD+ and see what happens

That message is harmless - it just confirms there is no running enslavement when you get enslaved.

I commented out in the next update.

Don't remove SD+. The missing scripts will cause more problems with your game (unless you load an earlier game from before you installed it).

Mmh, i still keep crashing....i can't understand which mod is causing it

Plus, now that i have uninstalled this mod to fix the bug, i cant seem to install it again!

One thing about mod is that you have to assume they leave things behind in your save game.

That means if you uninstall a mod, the only way to be sure nothing will be left behind is to go back to a save game from before you installed the mod you want to uninstall.

Mmh, was that referred to the crash, or that i am not able to install SD again?

for the second thing, i think i'll just wait for SD2 and see how it rolls

Both... especially the install / reinstall thing. 

I was just saying the only way to avoid that kind of problem in the future is to step back to earlier save games :)

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but here goes.
I take a knee, but I don't get enslaved. Usually I end up getting stuck on my knees, either the enemies will disengage combat or I'll get killed. It doesn't work with any faction or spriggans.
Any ideas what's going on? Maybe a mod or settings incompatibility?

Much thanks to the guy who PM'd me about the dance issue. Turns out the patch that switched the lust artifact to another slo.ts may of did something else with the Dance scripts. I cleaned out SD, reloaded it without the patch, and just turned the artifact off before installation. No more Hole in hip, plus Coveted and GftW work fine now. Really I facepalmed when I realized that the artifact isn't really needed with those other two plugins. Although the Dance animation is still iffy on starting or not the glorious train of fun follows it regardless. 

Slightly strange that the player gets bound inbetween rapes; I had NPCs wandering from all the way on the other side of town for their place in line even if they never saw the dance, or just walked right by it. The wait between was never longer then a minute, and the idea of 'Oh god which one turning the corner is coming next' was good on immersion; just I'm worried I'd get stuck like that since one cannot do much in that state and don't know when to end.

So to the other guy saying his animation is starting then stopping, then stopping completely after the first try; Are you using that patch as well? If so, follow the front-page uninstall tips, be sure to unload both SD and the patch from whatever you use, then reload it without the patch.

Help me out plz! im having the exact same issue, but I dont know of any artifact Mods ... :D

Dance wont start, getting the same "skip animation" message, then nothing anymore.

Currently installed is:

SD. main mod

SD_Immortal_fix (What does this do?!)

SD_reset (aaaand what does this do?)

SD_plus

heeelp =(

SD_Immortal_fix and SD_Reset are used only when you get certain problems. I suggest disabling them. This may not fix your problem, but it's a good idea.

So i have attempted to use this and for the longest tried to figure out why it just will not work no matter how many times i try. it does not show up in my MCM menu so i tried uninstalling it, then reinstalling it, manually installing it, everything. Then i noticed something strange. when i update fnis behavior, SD does not show up in the list, at all. which explains why its not showing up on my MCM list, but what i dont get is why its not showing up THERE.

it reads all my other mods fine

Reading APPS ...
Reading Bestiality ...
Reading Bestialityrap ...
Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading MomoAJ ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset,<3> alternate animations)
Reading zzEstrus ...
Reading zzLSARAddon ...

edit:

SOOOOOO i didnt add the sexlab file to it like a derp. DONT MIND ME! i'll just go sit in a corner now.

Mmh, now that i think of it: could it be possible that the enemies who made this bug show up simply weren't in the slavers factions list?

That's very possible.

SD allows enslavement from non essential NPCs members of a few factions.

SD+ allows enslavement from just about any NPC and excludes a few factions instead.

I just tried to read through this post to see if this is something, but is there a compatibility problem between SD and Defeat?  If yes, Are there settings to fix that or does SD+ fix that?

I installed Submit, Defeat, and this SD.  Now I can't die, and it doesn't seem that Defeat works properly. (too low level to even start SD to test that).

I just tried to read through this post to see if this is something, but is there a compatibility problem between SD and Defeat?  If yes, Are there settings to fix that or does SD+ fix that?

I installed Submit, Defeat, and this SD.  Now I can't die, and it doesn't seem that Defeat works properly. (too low level to even start SD to test that).

SD is first a 'no death' mod before an enslavement one.

Even if you uncheck the option to keep you essential when in weakened state, there is still part of the mod trying to detect when you die so that it can trigger enslavement.

It happens sometimes that, during busy fighting scenes, the essential state is not turned off properly.

That's both an SD and Skyrim problem.

Compatibility with Defeat is possible by settings a lower health limit in Defeat and setting the health limit in SD lower than the minimum set in Defeat.

That said, again in busy fighting scenes, it is possible health drops so fast that SD can kick in before Defeat is done with its attacks.

So yes.. they are compatible and they can be made to work together,  but with limits.

Helo, I already asked about it some time ago but Didn't get any reply. I have problem with sanguine dream sequence. Once I free myself from enslavement and use bed, I'm teleported to sanguine dream where he is standing in his dremora form. He starts conversation with "Do you think you're here by accident?... Hardly." (or sometimes he doesn't react at all and I have to initiate dialogue). There, few times I had "why I'm here" option to choose, now there is only "..." option. I can't select it or click it. Nothing happens with both characters stuck in dialogue mode. I can exit it with TAB but if I will try initiating dialogue again (or NPC will do it) I won't be able to exit dialogue anymore and I have to use ctrl+alt+del to exit game. It wouldn't be much problem if it didn't block bed use (even if I teleport out with console, I will be back at every bed use attempt). Any ideas why this dialogue is not working?

Helo, I already asked about it some time ago but Didn't get any reply. I have problem with sanguine dream sequence. Once I free myself from enslavement and use bed, I'm teleported to sanguine dream where he is standing in his dremora form. He starts conversation with "Do you think you're here by accident?... Hardly." (or sometimes he doesn't react at all and I have to initiate dialogue). There, few times I had "why I'm here" option to choose, now there is only "..." option. I can't select it or click it. Nothing happens with both characters stuck in dialogue mode. I can exit it with TAB but if I will try initiating dialogue again (or NPC will do it) I won't be able to exit dialogue anymore and I have to use ctrl+alt+del to exit game. It wouldn't be much problem if it didn't block bed use (even if I teleport out with console, I will be back at every bed use attempt). Any ideas why this dialogue is not working?

Not sure what is going on with the dream for you.

That scene will play a bigger role in the next update of SD+, with multiple options to send you back to the world (not necessarily where you came from).

Hi, so since updating to the latest SD+, the whipping scenes don't seem to work anymore.  Sex scenes and stuff still do, just not the whipping ones. I tried running FNIS again but that didn't fix it. :(

If you check the SD+ thread, you will see they were disabled for stability :)

They will be back in the next update of SD+ though.I am currently working on them.

Hi, so since updating to the latest SD+, the whipping scenes don't seem to work anymore.  Sex scenes and stuff still do, just not the whipping ones. I tried running FNIS again but that didn't fix it. :(

If you check the SD+ thread, you will see they were disabled for stability :)

They will be back in the next update of SD+ though.I am currently working on them.

Ah, my bad I missed that, sorry. I was too interested in reading the new features XD. Good to know :).

Not sure what is going on with the dream for you.

That scene will play a bigger role in the next update of SD+, with multiple options to send you back to the world (not necessarily where you came from).

I will wait for it then, perhaps touching it will unblock it for me. I tried opening mod in Creation Kit and checking if there is something obvious in dialogue but I'm not good with that. Only thing I noticed that Sanguine has only 2 lines to say (or I don't know how to find more). I attached screen how it looks for me.

post-48909-0-17492500-1389091994_thumb.jpg