Thanks for the reply.

I'm not at all sure that I do have SoS installed (I'm not even 100% sure what it is-- but, if I surmise correctly to which such an acronym would apply from the Sexlab plugin list, then, I don't believe that I have that one installed).

At any rate, I installed the patch; but, I still need the item code, since Sanguine's artifact is still not in my inventory; and, since I'm in the middle of the Sanguine quest, uninstalling/reinstalling the mod would probably not be a good idea.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not at all sure that I do have SoS installed (I'm not even 100% sure what it is-- but, if I surmise correctly to which such an acronym would apply from the Sexlab plugin list, then, I don't believe that I have that one installed).

At any rate, I installed the patch; but, I still need the item code, since Sanguine's artifact is still not in my inventory; and, since I'm in the middle of the Sanguine quest, uninstalling/reinstalling the mod would probably not be a good idea.

Schlongs of Skyrim.

In the MCM menu, do you have the Sanguine artifact still checked? or is that gone too?

On the menu, the artifact is checked, and the option for checking/unchecking it is grayed-out (since the choice is supposed to be irreversible).  Everything's fine except for my not actually possessing the artifact, itself.

* (It appears that my surmise had been correct: SoS = "Schlongs of Skyrim;" and, I do not have that mod installed).

On the menu, the artifact is checked, and the option for checking/unchecking it is grayed-out (since the choice is supposed to be irreversible).  Everything's fine except for my not actually possessing the artifact, itself.

* (It appears that my surmise had been correct: SoS = "Schlongs of Skyrim;" and, I do not have that mod installed).

Ok... so somehow the artifact was indeed stripped away from your inventory. 

You can get the form ID by opening the console and typing: help _sd 

then 'Page up' until you get to the list of armors with _SD as a prefix.

I think it is something like '_SD_lust_f' if your character is female.

It may be a good idea to first try to move your character to the current location of the item instead of adding a new one to your inventory. There are aliases that depend on the right ID being used. If you add a new one, you may run into problems.

I have absolutely no idea where the item went.  If it vanished somewhere in recent memory, I'd just back up to a save in which I still had it in my inventory and replay the game from there; but, when I went back to some earlier saves, I saw that the item had been missing for quite a long time.

* Another issue is that I had a problem with one of the mods I experimented with trying (Puppetmaster) turning out to be incompatible with others I was using (like Prison Overhaul); so, I had to uninstall it.  If I try to backtrack, looking at ancient saves from before I uninstalled that mod, I know that I'll run into trouble-- I may even hopelessly eff-up my game to the point at which I must reinstall it from scratch, again, simply to play it.

** Hmm... I don't think that that command works if you don't have the item in your inventory.  No item of armor was turned up by the command.  :(

Isn't there just some code for the item in the form of XX123456?

I have absolutely no idea where the item went.  If it vanished somewhere in recent memory, I'd just back up to a save in which I still had it in my inventory and replay the game from there; but, when I went back to some earlier saves, I saw that the item had been missing for quite a long time.

* Another issue is that I had a problem with one of the mods I experimented with trying (Puppetmaster) turning out to be incompatible with others I was using (like Prison Overhaul); so, I had to uninstall it.  If I try to backtrack, looking at ancient saves from before I uninstalled that mod, I know that I'll run into trouble-- I may even hopelessly eff-up my game to the point at which I must reinstall it from scratch, again, simply to play it.

** Hmm... I don't think that that command works if you don't have the item in your inventory.  No item of armor was turned up by the command.  :(

'help _sd' will show you all form IDs for things with '_sd' in their name.

Using the 'page up' key, you can scroll to the right item. The form ID itself is listed next to the name in parenthesis.

Then use 'player.moveto XXX' to move yourself next to the item. You may have to use 'tcl' to turn off collisions in case the item has dropped under the ground for some reason.

It is not garanteed to work but it is worth a shot.

Using the 'page up' key, you can scroll to the right item. The form ID itself is listed next to the name in parenthesis.

Then use 'player.moveto XXX' to move yourself next to the item. You may have to use 'tcl' to turn off collisions in case the item has dropped under the ground for some reason.

When I page up, I get a list of things like animations and what appear to be status flags or something of that sort; but, I couldn't find anything that actually looked like the Daedric Artifact.  There was something called "SD_toy," although I couldn't even tell whether it was a flag indicating that it was to be in use, or it was the item, itself.  Anyway, I tried using the command you suggested; but, it just came back with the response that the code I'd entered was an "invalid parameter" for the "player.moveto" command.  So, that doesn't work.

It appears that my game is just an hopeless clusterfuck.  I can't uninstall SD to restart it and get the artifact back because I'm in the middle of the quest; and I can't go back to a save from before I started the quest because I uninstalled another mod since then, so, if I backtrack, I'll just CTD as soon as I try to start the game-- I'll be right back to needing to delete my Skyrim directories, reinstalling everything from scratch, and beginning a new game, AGAIN.  I've been doing that so often, lately, and getting so sick of re-playing the initial quests, that I'm about to go on hiatus from Skyrim if I can't sort this kind of thing out, soon-- which isn't your problem; I'm just venting. :-/

When I page up, I get a list of things like animations and what appear to be status flags or something of that sort; but, I couldn't find anything that actually looked like the Daedric Artifact.  There was something called "SD_toy," although I couldn't even tell whether it was a flag indicating that it was to be in use, or it was the item, itself.  Anyway, I tried using the command you suggested; but, it just came back with the response that the code I'd entered was an "invalid parameter" for the "player.moveto" command.  So, that doesn't work.

It appears that my game is just an hopeless clusterfuck.  I can't uninstall SD to restart it and get the artifact back because I'm in the middle of the quest; and I can't go back to a save from before I started the quest because I uninstalled another mod since then, so, if I backtrack, I'll just CTD as soon as I try to start the game-- I'll be right back to needing to delete my Skyrim directories, reinstalling everything from scratch, and beginning a new game, AGAIN.  I've been doing that so often, lately, and getting so sick of re-playing the initial quests, that I'm about to go on hiatus from Skyrim if I can't sort this kind of thing out, soon-- which isn't your problem; I'm just venting. :-/

I was just about to post about it. I thought it would show up in the help but obviously it doesn't.

The form IDs you are looking for are XX000D67 for the female attachment and XX000D68 for the male one. 

XX is the hexadecimal spot for SD in your load order (for that, help _sd will help.. just use the same number used for SD related items).

I have learned to accept replaying new characters often when I mess around with mods - especially wips like most of LL mods (mine included).

Try using 'Live another life' if you are not using it yet. It helps a lot to add diversity in starting situation and it eases the pain of having to start from scratch again.

No need to delete everything from scratch - that is usually an unnecessary exercise and source of more frustration. Just start a new game with your current build.

In my tests, I create one base game in the 'Live another life' starting cell, with all unstable / sex mods disabled. This is my baseline with pre-sets for mods like Frostfall or needs.

When I start a new character, I use that one as a base and enable the mix of sex mods I want to play with. That save me a lot of frustration with unstabilities of the game.

I am still holding on to the hope that my build of LL mods will be one day stable enough to do a playthrough of the Skyrim I wish I could play :)

Edit: By the way, I will add a note to look into solutions for the SD+ patch to reset the sanguine artifact if it disappears.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I'm going to try out the information you gave me, now.

Btw, since I've had so many problems with mods causing CTD's which make it impossible even to start my game if I make the mistake of trying the wrong thing (which is why I've needed to totally reinstall the game so many times), I've been hesitant to employ the SD+ patch-- although, I downloaded it, just in case I start feeling adventurous.

Am I more, or less, likely to encounter problems if I try using it?

* That added the item.  Problem solved. :)

Thanks, again.

Btw, since I've had so many problems with mods causing CTD's which make it impossible even to start my game if I make the mistake of trying the wrong thing (which is why I've needed to totally reinstall the game so many times), I've been hesitant to employ the SD+ patch-- although, I downloaded it, just in case I start feeling adventurous.

Thanks, again.

Great.

I would say you are less likely to run into problems as I wouldn't be working on a patch if it didn't fix things, but then again I can't predict what will happen with your other mods.

My advice is this - if SD is working fine for you, keep it. If you find yourself locked in places or you don't like the way slavery flows with the original SD, give the SD+ patch a try. If you do, make sure you are not currently enslaved or under influence of the spriggan host when you upgrade.

Thanks, again.

Great.

I would say you are less likely to run into problems as I wouldn't be working on a patch if it didn't fix things, but then again I can't predict what will happen with your other mods.

My advice is this - if SD is working fine for you, keep it. If you find yourself locked in places or you don't like the way slavery flows with the original SD, give the SD+ patch a try. If you do, make sure you are not currently enslaved or under influence of the spriggan host when you upgrade.

I've never made it all the way through SD without some bug cropping up to confuse the Hell out of me.  In my most recently obliterated game (which I had to delete for a different reason), after the "Enslaved" quest began, my 'toon befriended the bandits and recovered her gear; but, the quest objective to retrieve her gear, which she now possessed, from her now-friendly kidnappers appeared impossible to complete, never clearing the quest log.

So, I wouldn't say that SD works so well for me that your patch wouldn't be worth trying.  I'm just not sure how to weigh:

Known issues:

- I am currently running into an issue where SexLab threads stop working altogether. I don't know yet if it is cause by this version of SD or some other mods. The current workaround is to use the SexLab cleanup utilities and reset SexLab when that happens.

How often does that occur?  What consequences (if any) are there from running the cleanup utilities and resetting SexLab frequently, apart from the obvious resetting of the Sex Log (which, if I understand correctly, contains stats used by some mods, and, therefore, (again, if I understand correctly), could cripple one's progress in those mods?

I think I'll give the patch a try, if only to see if it helps me actually finish the quest I was never able to finish in my last incarnation of the game.  I have to admit, though, that having you around gives me a great deal more confidence in chancing it.  :D

Thanks so much, again, for being so helpful!

* BTW, the patch shows up in my mod manager as "Uguublin eye retextures."  Is that intended to help the mod creep up on Sanguine and take him by surprise, or, is there something I'm just not "getting?" 

Thanks, again.

Great.

I've never made it all the way through SD without some bug cropping up to confuse the Hell out of me.  In my most recently obliterated game (which I had to delete for a different reason), after the "Enslaved" quest began, my 'toon befriended the bandits and recovered her gear; but, the quest objective to retrieve her gear, which she now possessed, from her now-friendly kidnappers appeared impossible to complete, never clearing the quest log.

So, I wouldn't say that SD works so well for me that your patch wouldn't be worth trying.  I'm just not sure how to weigh:

Known issues:

- I am currently running into an issue where SexLab threads stop working altogether. I don't know yet if it is cause by this version of SD or some other mods. The current workaround is to use the SexLab cleanup utilities and reset SexLab when that happens.

How often does that occur?  What consequences (if any) are there from running the cleanup utilities and resetting SexLab frequently, apart from the obvious resetting of the Sex Log (which, if I understand correctly, contains stats used by some mods, and, therefore, (again, if I understand correctly), could cripple one's progress in those mods?

I think I'll give the patch a try, if only to see if it helps me actually finish the quest I was never able to finish in my last incarnation of the game.  I have to admit, though, that having you around gives me a great deal more confidence in chancing it.  :D

Thanks so much, again, for being so helpful!

* BTW, the patch shows up in my mod manager as "Uguublin eye retextures."  Is that intended to help the mod creep up on Sanguine and take him by surprise, or, is there something I'm just not "getting?" 

NMM has a bug that makes it come up with that name when it finds the '-' characters in the zip file. Rename the zip file to simply SD.zip and try again.

I just replied the same question about the bug in the SD+ thread.

I am not sure it is caused by SD or something I did in the patch or something else entirely.  I would like to get more feedback about it actually. So far, it looks like something was messed up in my game but I thought I should put it out there in case other people come across the same thing.

Hello there. I tried the mod and found great the part where...

[spoiler=Hidden in case this is a spoiler]I get inside Sanguine's realm

But I have one question...

[spoiler=Another possible spoiler]How do I get out? I don't find an exit and I wait and wait while sanguine rapes me endlessly.

Toggling fly cam will mess up the timing in the scene. Was that something you did?

[spoiler=Answer]After sex ends, speak with Sanguine and he'll send you back.

Well

I got in with the god mode, also with too much weight.

I'll try again and see what happens.

Edit:

No, I can't talk with her.

Drop the ESP into your data directory. See if that works

Edit: It helps if I attach the file

Edit2: If you have 2013031702, you don't need this.

Hey, jbezorg. When I extracted the 7z archive, I found no .bsa file. Also, did you ever say there were some loose folders? If there are I only have the interface folder.

O.k.--

I'm still having trouble with the Daedric Artifact.

It's in my inventory, and is supposedly on my character; but, it is not visibly being worn, anymore.  The "coveted" buff is, however, in effect.

Whenever I used to get those "naked comments," they used to be accompanied by some kind of assault; but, now, they are not.  So, I am suspicious that things are not functioning as intended, anymore.  But, since I am not sure what's supposed to be going on, I just can't be sure.

I'm the absolute opposite of an expert on this stuff.  But, since you appear willing to take the same sledge hammer approach to fixing a broken game that I use, I may be able to help you refine your technique.

This is my Brute Force Method for Tech Idiots (like me).

This wipes out ALL problems that aren't caused by mod conflicts.  It may be overkill, but, I don't like wondering on my sixth attempt to get something working if maybe I should have been more thorough.

Delete the Cloud saves.

Uninstall the game.

Delete the Skyrim folders-- both the main folder, and the one in Documents storing saved games.

Empty the Recycle Bin.

Clean the registry.

Reinstall the game.

"Uninstall" all of the mods on NMM (I do it at this stage, because it only takes a moment for NMM to "uninstall" mods that aren't there).

Reinstall SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS.

Follow the installation instructions for any other mods you're installing (often, just reactivating on NMM; but, check the version, and make sure that there is no other step).

There's every chance that you know way more about this stuff than I do, and my clumsy method is beneath you; but, on the off chance that I'm being helpful, this is what I do when I don't want to bother the experts with my stupid questions. :D

In my experience, using that kind of heavy hammer tends to add more problems in the end. You will eventually forget something - or forget you have missed a step in the whole uninstall/install procedure.

It is far safer to learn tools like TES5edit, WryeBash and BOSS to understand how your mods interact and get rid of offending mods from your load order.

And backup... backup a lot :)

Save a weekly or monthly snapshot of your whole skyrim folder. Make copies of your .ini files. Save your games often (and give them recognizable checlpoint names using the console command 'save'... for example: > save cleansave-before-sexlab.

@skyrimII:

I'm compulsively meticulous (my autism-spectrum disorder may be the cause of that...). 

I find it less confusing to work with a clean slate; repeating the process only makes me more efficient at following the steps (but, maybe that's just me).  Moreover, newly installed files are guaranteed not to contain vestiges of previous, failed installations.  I do run Norton Ghost every week, so, I generally do have a snapshot of what the game was like last week, the week before, etc.  But, I'm often reinstalling to clean out something that was likely giving me a problem last week, but, hadn't caused the game to CTD on start, yet.  Anyway, since installing SexLab, I never get all that far into the quest lines before I need to reinstall, anyway; so, it isn't as though I'm losing very much.

I can use BOSS; it hasn't actually worked, however, in finding the causes of my particular issues in the past.  It has generally said that all was well, even when something apparently goofy was happening with my mods' behavior. 

If I could attend a class to learn TES5edit, I would; but, the online tutorial isn't much help.  It tells you how to work with the main files (which are clean if you use the "Unofficial Patches"), then warns you not to do anything with any other files; instead, it instructs users to notify the creators of the mods of issues, and have THEM deal with them.  Finally, there's a tutorial on making a patch that's so blurry that I can't read anything that's being done on the screen, and I can't follow the verbal instructions without the visuals that I can't see.  So, I'm afraid that that stuff is out of my reach... I can follow instructions, but only if I can understand what they are in the first place.

Anyway, I just provided the procedure that works for me in case it might help someone as hopelessly inept with this stuff as I am until someone more skilled came along to give him better advice.

@darkfender666:

That's really weird.  Are you using SKSE Version 1.6.16?

@skyrimII:

I'm compulsively meticulous (my autism-spectrum disorder may be the cause of that...). 

I find it less confusing to work with a clean slate; repeating the process only makes me more efficient at following the steps (but, maybe that's just me).  Moreover, newly installed files are guaranteed not to contain vestiges of previous, failed installations.  I do run Norton Ghost every week, so, I generally do have a snapshot of what the game was like last week, the week before, etc.  But, I'm often reinstalling to clean out something that was likely giving me a problem last week, but, hadn't caused the game to CTD on start, yet.  Anyway, since installing SexLab, I never get all that far into the quest lines before I need to reinstall, anyway; so, it isn't as though I'm losing very much.

I can use BOSS; it hasn't actually worked, however, in finding the causes of my particular issues in the past.  It has generally said that all was well, even when something apparently goofy was happening with my mods' behavior. 

If I could attend a class to learn TES5edit, I would; but, the online tutorial isn't much help.  It tells you how to work with the main files (which are clean if you use the "Unofficial Patches"), then warns you not to do anything with any other files; instead, it instructs users to notify the creators of the mods of issues, and have THEM deal with them.  Finally, there's a tutorial on making a patch that's so blurry that I can't read anything that's being done on the screen, and I can't follow the verbal instructions without visuals the that I can't see.  So, I'm afraid that that stuff is out of my reach... I can follow instructions, but only if I can understand what they are in the first place.

Anyway, I just provided the procedure that works for me in case it might help someone as hopelessly inept with this stuff as I am until someone more skilled came along to give him better advice.

@darkfender666:

That's really weird.  Are you using SKSE Version 1.6.16?

I use tes5edit religiously, but not so much for editing but for weeding.

A suggestion: start tes5edit on your current mod load, then just click ok. It'll load up all of your active mods, and cross reference EVERYTHING. That's what is so great about the program, the visual, colorized cross referencing.

Now, just start unfolding different mods, clicking on the formids and see what each mod changes from the original game. Take your time, there's a lot to see. I generally use this to weed out mods that conflict rather than make patches so they work together. Just by browsing through the formids you'll get a much better understanding of how the various mods interact  with the game.

hi i have a problem when the mod begins to work i can't equip armor (chest) and when armor was given to me it's not erquipping and the spriggan armor also doesn't work ....  what to do whit that?

Do you have UNP or CBBE for your character?

SD only support those two options for the spriggan armor.

Check the requirements again on the main download page for the mod.