Guys could you help me/I have some problems
I got only old version of mod works (it says 06 may 2013 on files dates)
When i trying new versions (ofcorse i uninstalled old one first) it's got crashed at main menu/after bethezda logo
The socond problem is: My game crashed when i'm trying to get enslaved by spriggans. By the way all other aspects (i do belive :) ) works well (basic enslaves/thugs/first sanguine meeting after sleep) 
I want you to solve even 1 of thouse 2 problems pls
ZAZ animatiopack v 0051
CBBE 3.2.3
FNIS Behavior V3_5 -- ALWAYS necessary
Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles   2.3.2
FavoredSoulMeshes-Flaccid     (i downloaded this 28.07.2013)

Sorry 4my bad ENG

Okay guys my problem isnt solved yet. I fixd crashes with new version (i did nt have  framework. Yes me bad :) ) Thought my game still crashes when spriggans trying to enslave me. I DO have BBP you can see that in attached screenshot. List of my mods

post-194974-0-73801200-1379407285_thumb.png

Strange. SD tries to remove (and very aggressively) schlongs from SoS (Belisario's UNP addon, in particular), even with "Limited removal" option on. I haven't noticed any simular complaints here, so I assume I'm only one having this issue. It looks like schlong appearing-diappearing ang constantly appearing message: "Checking master's reaction\awareness".

Maybe checking it as a quest item will fix this. And will not sсrew up everything else. XD

I've been a fan of SD for a while, and I love using it, but I have a few questions about how some of the features work:

- While enslaved by bandits, do they use the pillory? What exactly happens to you as their slave?

- When dancing, how do you trigger a train run?

- What are the triggers or conditions you have to meet to wake up in Sanguine's realm while asleep? I've been there once but never more than that as far as I can tell.

I've been a fan of SD for a while, and I love using it, but I have a few questions about how some of the features work:

- While enslaved by bandits, do they use the pillory? What exactly happens to you as their slave?

- What are the triggers or conditions you have to meet to wake up in Sanguine's realm while asleep? I've been there once but never more than that as far as I can tell.

While enslaved (by bandits or anyone else) you generally follow them around. They will occasionally beat you and you can ask for food/drink/clothes and either be nice to them or insult them (which results in more sex and/or beatings). Get them to like you enough and they will set you free and you are now friendly with whatever faction they belonged to.

Triggering the train run while dancing depends on how many people are in the area, it is pretty much random.

To visit Sanguines realm you need to have been enslaved and escaped. The next time you sleep you will be transported there. If you use any sort of See You Sleep mod you will need to sleep somewhere where it is not triggered or it won't happen.

In my game, this mod appears to be incredibly broken. I was attacked by a group of forsworn, after the "enslavement" message appeared in the top left. It immediately forced the PC into a sex scene. After the scene ended the "master" NPC just stood around. If I attempted any sort of interaction with the master NPC I would get the "this person is busy" message and nothing would happen. I could leave the cell, fast travel, access my inventory, everything I could normally do. For some reason i decided to reload a save and try again. After being enslaved a second time after the incredibly rushed sex scene I pushed "n" and got the message from Sexlab Arousal, and another message something along the lines of "enslavement faction: 0" and the "master" became hostile again. It was all a little to crazy for me to comprehend. . . What is going on? Feel free to PM me is you may have any solutions.

I'd PM you, but I think it's better to leave solutions in thread for others to see. I think this might have been addressed already but whatever. I get this sometimes too, but it's a really ease fix, simply push Shift and End to end the scene. A light on the ground should go out, you'll go into the proper kneeling position if you aren't and most importantly your master should talk to you now. All better ~

1) They use it for punishments. They're suppose to be used whenever your master would normally attack for action (i.e. getting caught pickpocketing) however I've noticed that bandits or really any aggressive NPCs will let you pickpocket them with any punishment (I personally then run off too far to get punished after a pickpocket fail). However it does work for townspeople. In addition to this when you start to really get on your master's nerves (meaning you been punished quite a few time before, around when you start to get gagged and blindfolded) your master may also start to use them for any offence. At least this the way I've seen them used.

2) Uh... You just do? When you dance if there multiple NPCs in the area they should try and come watch and after try to have sex with you. Two seems to always work and I've gone up to three before but that doesn't always happen. But of course you must have train run enabled in the menu. If not even one person is working try enabling coveted or adding Sanguine's artifact through the console.

3) No idea on this one, sorry. Like you I've been there once after being enslaved for the first time but never again.

it was already mentioned, but is by now burried somewhere in this thread, so i'll mention it again:
The Spirggan quest does NOT work reliabel. Before you start it, save your game and if it works, you're lucky - if not, reload your savegame and ensure you kill the spriggan, if needed by drinking masses of hp potions. So don't store them away at home or sell them, if you got a char with not much health.

The quest was buggy before (SexiS version of SD) and is even more buggy now.

This does NOT mean, that you should switch to an old version of SD. NOT recommended. You have been warned.

Suggestion for jbezorg: An update to SD, that allows disabling the spriggan content via MCM, as everything else works just fine for way more people, then the spriggan quest does.

And maybe move Estrus Chaurus into SD, toggable via MCM as well.

SD MCM menu doesn't show up anymore!! literally blank. there is no way to configure anything. even the rose picture suddenly disappeared. but other Mode's MCM still works fine. only the SD doesn't show up. of course i keep my mcm latest version. any idea?

i have the same problem, 

Did you take any actions?

Is it possible for you to make a standalone "dance for gold"

We're all (mostly) patiently waiting for the 3rd iteration of SD. From what JB has said in the past all the quests will become 'standalone', in the sense that you won't have to have the entire slavery/bondage/evil nature sprite stuff active all at once. 

So, based on a textual deconstruction of past utterances by JB yes, you will have a standalone dance for gold, Real Soon Now.

Hi jbezorg,

am i right for getting hunt by the hugs i have to complete these requirements:

• WIAddItem01 - "Did you find something good?" = Picking up an item and an NPC says something like "Hope nobody misses that...", "That was just lying around? Good find.", etc..
  • WIAddItem02 - Rummaging through trash = Scrounging around taking things like cabbages out of barrels and containers.
  • WIAddItem03 - Steal, Thugs hunt player = Stealing or pick-pocketing items from NPC's with a neutral or worse relationship. You don't have to get caught doing it.
  • WIAddItem07 - Buy Dwarven artifact = Buying dwarven armor or weapons and getting a note from Calcelmo saying he's interested in acquiring it.

And after they came for me, the whole cycle above can be repeat?

To Point 1: No Problem since i know, what to do to cause the comments by npc´s

To point 2: No problem

To point 3: Should be no problem cause of the repeatable quest by the thief guild members

To point 4: Thats pretty though. I bought a lot of dwarfen stuff but that freaking courier will not come :)

And by the way, this is an awesome mod!

Greetings

Mart

Is it possible for you to make a standalone "dance for gold"

We're all (mostly) patiently waiting for the 3rd iteration of SD. From what JB has said in the past all the quests will become 'standalone', in the sense that you won't have to have the entire slavery/bondage/evil nature sprite stuff active all at once. 

So, based on a textual deconstruction of past utterances by JB yes, you will have a standalone dance for gold, Real Soon Now.

Owh! Thx!

Ok, so I've ran into an interesting problem. Upon any act (beside punishment) between pc and npc using this mod, such as sex between slave and master, an initial ragdoll occurs before scene, in which afterwards the npc resumes position while the pc is generally flung somewhere then decides that their feet are propellers and kind of 'copters to the upper most limit of that particular area. This problem occurs on pre-existing saves, clean saves, as well as new saves. Sexlab and other plugins work correctly so I'm kinda at a loss. Perhaps there is something i overlooked with incompatibilities with other sexlabs plugins, but as far as the ones listed i have none. I don't suppose anyone has any sort of suggestions? 

Edit: Sorry, disregard this. I was foolish enough to overlook the leftover script from the sexis version.

Please help, I really want this mod to work!

Hi, I'm having a Problem with this mod, is it incompatible with SOS? When i started the mod through MCM, I was stuck naked and there was a hole where my PCs junk should be. Funny as that was, I uninstalled it because I really don't want to change from SOS. Is there anything I should have done/can do to make this mod work with SOS because it looks like an awesome mod. Apologies if i missed the answer to this earlier in the thread.

I can't seem to uninstall this mod-- when I do click uninstall, it gives me a message that it's starting then my character drops to one knee (as if health was low) and stays stuck in that position indefinitely.  I can't move out of it and when I go back to the mod menu, it still says to exit all menus to do the update.  Perhaps I'm just impatient, but I wouldn't think it would take that long to update the quests.

I ended up simply reverting back to a savegame that I had before I installed the mod and deleted things via the mod manager. 

It would be nice if there were a way to disable this mod in-game without a complete uninstall.  I would have left it installed, but I was getting tired of seeing animations that didn't line the actors up correctly.  The sudden appearance of a stockade and the like was also breaking immersion-- it's a nice touch, but the slave should be taken to a place where a stockade exists, rather than have one just appear in the ground out of nowhere.  Or at the very least, there could be a short animation of the master building the stockade, etc.

I have an interesting problem. The mod works fine as such. The enslavement works fine and the sex scenes also work without the kneeing bug. I´m not sure if picking up a weapon without having the master notice it should free one in one try, though.

The real problem is starts after my DB gets beat up from her master after the second time. The first two times work fine. My DB kneels and gets beaten up. But right in the beginning of the third time the master just stands there doing nothing. Nothing at all. For ever. And I´m stuck at this scene, watching my DB endlessly staring at the master. Can´t get out of it.

If I´m lucky and the guy decides to beat up my char only within the scenes (those with the fade in and fade out) or have normal sex then at one point he starts attacking again. Really strange. Maybe a conflict with SkyRe? Or another SexLab mod? 

And how does the hartdcore mode exactly work? I fled, reached a city and if I tried the dialog option "help me" I just was enslaved again. Just to this person... Is this intended?

Edit: Also the Masters are extremly hesitant to walk. Most of the time my db ends up staying with them at a crossroad without moving at all.

Edit2: Nvm that is like it´s supposed to be I guess. Have mistaken normal bandits with the thugs. 

I have a question, do the forsworn have a quest for them, because when i tried to get enslaved by them, they just kill me, all the other factions work just fine except the hired thugs which i have another question about: i have stolen many things/ killed people and still i have yet to run into any hired thugs, am i doing something wrong?

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexLab ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Generating mt_behavior xml ...

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Converting mt_behavior (.xml to .hkx)

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

1102 animations for 4 mods successfully included( 6 furniture, 0 offset animations)

1 Warning(s).

mcm and fnis dont find this mod, i installed in data base, and he appear in nmm but dont work in game