Ok, so I've ran into an interesting problem. Upon any act (beside punishment) between pc and npc using this mod, such as sex between slave and master, an initial ragdoll occurs before scene, in which afterwards the npc resumes position while the pc is generally flung somewhere then decides that their feet are propellers and kind of 'copters to the upper most limit of that particular area. This problem occurs on pre-existing saves, clean saves, as well as new saves. Sexlab and other plugins work correctly so I'm kinda at a loss. Perhaps there is something i overlooked with incompatibilities with other sexlabs plugins, but as far as the ones listed i have none. I don't suppose anyone has any sort of suggestions? 

Edit: Sorry, disregard this. I was foolish enough to overlook the leftover script from the sexis version.

I'm having the exact same issue.  Would you mind telling me where I can find the leftover script from the sexis version?  I'm not exactly sure which files they are.

Edit: Nvm, managed to figure it out.

MHzN9F8.jpg

Hello. I need halp.

I CDT after Bethesda logo, tried clean installation but it didn't help so I tried to install other mods that could be related, such as Sex Lab Framework and the mods listed on the first page of this forum (though some of them are outdated already). Is there anything else I should install?

Yes, I tried to uninstall cots but it didn't seem to be relevant to CDT.

MHzN9F8.jpg

Hello. I need halp.

I CDT after Bethesda logo, tried clean installation but it didn't help so I tried to install other mods that could be related, such as Sex Lab Framework and the mods listed on the first page of this forum (though some of them are outdated already). Is there anything else I should install?

SexLab should be above SD. Sky UI should be below those, CotS should be way at the bottom.

MHzN9F8.jpg

Hello. I need halp.

SexLab should be above SD. Sky UI should be below those, CotS should be way at the bottom.

That's not his load order, you could see that under the "plugins" tab. This is just a mod overview, sorted by name.

@guy who had issues: Check under "plugins" and make sure no addon plugin is checked if you don't have the actual addon (Dragonborn, Dawnguard, Frostfall). Uncheck accordingly.

Rule of thumb: crash at Bethesda logo means you are trying to load a mod without its dependency (the loaded mod needs another mod loaded in order for it to work).

horynych, on 20 Sept 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

I think I know. I don't have ZAZ Animation Pack esm (listed as a master for SD in NMM) for some reason.

Though I think I have installed Zaz resources properly. Will try one more time.

lol.  Your right. Can't believe I didn't catch that you didn't have that. Just when you think you're getting good at this, the guy with 2 posts, who's looking for an answer from you gives you the answer, :D Still, TES5Edit is well worth using for troubleshooting.

horynych, on 20 Sept 2013 - 11:32 AM, said:

I think I know. I don't have ZAZ Animation Pack esm (listed as a master for SD in NMM) for some reason.

Though I think I have installed Zaz resources properly. Will try one more time.

lol.  Your right. Can't believe I didn't catch that you didn't have that. Just when you think you're getting good at this, the guy with 2 posts, who's looking for an answer from you gives you the answer, :D Still, TES5Edit is well worth using for troubleshooting.

TES5Edit is great for a lot of things, but Wrye Bash is, to me, the better tool for checking mod dependencies. It tells you, in color no less, exactly what mods are required by by each mod and doesn't quit when it finds an error. Plus it's a lot faster for large load orders.

It's kinda like comparing apples and oranges though. WryeBash is mainly installation, load order, ini and save management and to a lesser extend and ESP/ESM manager with it's Bashed Patch (it's the best mod manager in my opinion). TES5Edit is more like an ESP/ESM editor and a great one at that (I made countless modifications and patches for my own use) especially now that you can write scripts for it in Pascal to make customized merged plugins automatically.

They complement eachother.

Please help, I really want this mod to work!

Hi, I'm having a Problem with this mod, is it incompatible with SOS? When i started the mod through MCM, I was stuck naked and there was a hole where my PCs junk should be. Funny as that was, I uninstalled it because I really don't want to change from SOS. Is there anything I should have done/can do to make this mod work with SOS because it looks like an awesome mod. Apologies if i missed the answer to this earlier in the thread.

Don't enable the male body replacer in SD.

It's kinda like comparing apples and oranges though. WryeBash is mainly installation, load order, ini and save management and to a lesser extend and ESP/ESM manager with it's Bashed Patch (it's the best mod manager in my opinion). TES5Edit is more like an ESP/ESM editor and a great one at that (I made countless modifications and patches for my own use) especially now that you can write scripts for it in Pascal to make customized merged plugins automatically.

They complement eachother.

I'd argue that Mod Organizer is the best 'mod manager', but since I use TES5Edit and Wrye Bash from inside of MO nearly every time I install a new mod (patching, inspecting for gotchas, etc.) I'd be more inclined to say that the best mod organization requires all three, with an honorable mention going to Boss Userlist Manager :)

Ok, so I've ran into an interesting problem. Upon any act (beside punishment) between pc and npc using this mod, such as sex between slave and master, an initial ragdoll occurs before scene, in which afterwards the npc resumes position while the pc is generally flung somewhere then decides that their feet are propellers and kind of 'copters to the upper most limit of that particular area. This problem occurs on pre-existing saves, clean saves, as well as new saves. Sexlab and other plugins work correctly so I'm kinda at a loss. Perhaps there is something i overlooked with incompatibilities with other sexlabs plugins, but as far as the ones listed i have none. I don't suppose anyone has any sort of suggestions? 

Edit: Sorry, disregard this. I was foolish enough to overlook the leftover script from the sexis version.

I'm having the exact same issue.  Would you mind telling me where I can find the leftover script from the sexis version?  I'm not exactly sure which files they are.

Edit: Nvm, managed to figure it out.

Hi folks,

i have a strange bug. My Char just sits hands behind her back.......    kidding!  Just kidding, really. :)

Searched my way up this thread and i ended up with the same problem.

During a szene the charakter floates away, legs rotating. Sometimes whole body rotating. And even if she didn't. The positions are somehow misplaced.

Upside down, sidewards. So if there is any leftover script that just needs deleting. Are you willing to share the secret and save others some time? :)

I saw this error reported a few times, but i found no solution yet.

Hi, This mod is off the hook amazing! Thanks a lot. :-)

When my girl slept, she had a dream and met Sanguine. Was anything supposed to happen besides them talking?

Well, at the begging of the mod, in the first releases, sanguine abused u, but some people had issues with it so it was removed, now he just "speaks to u" i never had that problem but well, hopefully in a next release jb will add it again, now the mod doesn't crashes often, is more responsive, is smoother, lets wait what amazing stuff he will create this time

I've got another question.  How does this mode work with SL Defeat? Would they complement one another or they tend to conflict mostly?

jbezorg once said he uses defeat with sd, and gave his general setup. I tried it myself and it works pretty well. Set SD at 25% and defeat at 20%. SD will kick in at 25% health if the enemy is in a slaver faction. If the enemy isn't, then defeat will kick in when health drops further to 20%. 

The only problem I had was at low levels, since a single hit can drop you from, say, 35% to 15%. I ended up putting defeat down to 10% until I had better than 200 health. 

Hello everyone

Just one question: Is it intended that if you start this mod regularly (accepting the drinking contest), that you cannot equip armor anymore?

Thank's for the answer.

As far as I know that's a bug and you should deactivate the Sanguines Daedric Artifact in MCM to work around it.

Somehow the submenu "Status" in MCM doesn't work anymore. I click on it and nothing shows up. I've finished the first quest with Sanguine giving me his staff before this happened. How can I trigger that spriggan armor quest? do I have to fight a spriggan and get enslaved by her?

Would it be difficult to let common draugrs and other undeads act as "thugs", basically selling the hero or heroine to the nearest necromant? Ok, nearest is too complicated. Maybe to some particular necromant?

I want to play an immersive game which would make the idea of losing a fight MUCH more scary than it normally is, when losing leads to a simple necessity to automatically load a previous save file.

I've started having some pretty serious bugs with this mod for no apparent reason. After I escaped from the hired thugs, I was followed by 2 of them after i fast travelled. They were invincible, regenerated health instantly and non-hostile and eventually the only way i could kill them was typing the kill console command to bring them down to 1 knee then use the kill function from sexlab defeat. Since then, however, a worse problem has developed: namely humanoid enemies randomly going non-hostile in the middle of combat! Has anyone else had this problem/ does anyone know how to fix it?

is there any being enslaved by the whole bandit or other factions?? That the player will be taken to their gang leade??

You'll be enslaved by anyone that captures you. If that person was a hired thug, then he'll take you to the person who hired them (someone you stole from, who wasn't already your friend). That will put you in the faction that captured you, making those people non-hostile.

Hmm, i have a "delicate" problem with the Hired thugs.

To test it, i rumble over a desk to force the npc´s comment: "Hey, be careful...", the i pickpocket from Farengar in Whiterun and break into some whiterun houses and steel some random stuff.

After that i do a fast travel to the mage akademie, enter the buildung and went on my phone.... :D

When i come back, the thugs had enter the building, attacking me and all of them got killed by all the other mages in the room....

One thug got the note. After reading it, i repeat the procedure in another town, but no thugs come after me anymore, Tried it with Rifton...stole some things, pickpocket and rumbled over things, keep waiting 48 ingame hours outside the town (for safe ;), no mages around ), but the thugs won´t come.

So any idea´s what i am doing wrong?

Kind regards