Hmm, i have a "delicate" problem with the Hired thugs.

To test it, i rumble over a desk to force the npc´s comment: "Hey, be careful...", the i pickpocket from Farengar in Whiterun and break into some whiterun houses and steel some random stuff.

After that i do a fast travel to the mage akademie, enter the buildung and went on my phone.... :D

When i come back, the thugs had enter the building, attacking me and all of them got killed by all the other mages in the room....

One thug got the note. After reading it, i repeat the procedure in another town, but no thugs come after me anymore, Tried it with Rifton...stole some things, pickpocket and rumbled over things, keep waiting 48 ingame hours outside the town (for safe ;), no mages around ), but the thugs won´t come.

So any idea´s what i am doing wrong?

Kind regards

The quest takes 24 game hours to reset.

To test it, i rumble over a desk to force the npc´s comment: "Hey, be careful...", the i pickpocket from Farengar in Whiterun and break into some whiterun houses and steel some random stuff.

After that i do a fast travel to the mage akademie, enter the buildung and went on my phone.... :D

When i come back, the thugs had enter the building, attacking me and all of them got killed by all the other mages in the room....

One thug got the note. After reading it, i repeat the procedure in another town, but no thugs come after me anymore, Tried it with Rifton...stole some things, pickpocket and rumbled over things, keep waiting 48 ingame hours outside the town (for safe ;), no mages around ), but the thugs won´t come.

Kind regards

Ok, but if so, shouldn´t the thugs appear since i wait 48 hours ingame after the requirements are done (steel something, got a bounty somewhere, etc...)?

Also i think, no quest was started and these thugs still appears just one time in a savegame,

But just to prevent any mistakes by myself, i have to force the following things:

--> rumble through stuff, earn an npc coment like: "Hey, be careful...."

--> steel something (from a house or by pickpocket..)

The part, where an NPC comment, when i collect some stuff just laying around is quite hard. And what about the bounty? I got some in Whiterun, running away from the guards trying to arrest me, but also no bounty hunters appears after waiting 48 ingame hours somewhere.

Kind regards

Ok, but if so, shouldn´t the thugs appear since i wait 48 hours ingame after the requirements are done (steel something, got a bounty somewhere, etc...)?

Also i think, no quest was started and these thugs still appears just one time in a savegame,

But just to prevent any mistakes by myself, i have to force the following things:

The part, where an NPC comment, when i collect some stuff just laying around is quite hard. And what about the bounty? I got some in Whiterun, running away from the guards trying to arrest me, but also no bounty hunters appears after waiting 48 ingame hours somewhere.

Bounty hunters were disabled a while ago.

Have you gone to the thug's hideout and recovered your items?

sqv _sd_thugslave

and

sqv wiadditem03

Kind regards

Bounty hunters were disabled a while ago.

Have you gone to the thug's hideout and recovered your items?

sqv _sd_thugslave

and

sqv wiadditem03

No, the quest-status "Enslaved" don´t start since the other npc´s took the thugs out, while the were attacking me. So i was never enslaved by them, nore taken to any hideout. So i tried to restart the behavior, like make them appear again to "tell me a lesson". This, at the moment, i am trying to replicate, but without success. Don´t get me wrong, the "Enslaved" - Quest works fine with the faction, which are able to enslave the PC.

Are their a console command, to let those thugs spawn? Might by a try, looking if they enslave the PC and if the dialog appears, if i talk to them after enslavement.

Worst case could be, that these guys only appears once a savegame. Then..well, i am *don´t know how to write in english* "AM ARSCH!" :D

Then..well, i am *don´t know how to write in english* "AM ARSCH!" :D

~ "Fucked off" in english ;)

Btw, Sanguine's Artifact has no texture for me, it's purple.

Next, "When dancing naked or with Sanguine's Daedric Artifact equipped, NPCs observing the dance will experience uncontrollable lust and queue up on the player for sex."

I've got the artifact equipped, all clothes on and am dancing via spell - shouldn't be there a sex scene afterwards?

Then..well, i am *don´t know how to write in english* "AM ARSCH!" :D

~ "Fucked off" in english ;)

Btw, Sanguine's Artifact has no texture for me, it's purple.

Next, "When dancing naked or with Sanguine's Daedric Artifact equipped, NPCs observing the dance will experience uncontrollable lust and queue up on the player for sex."

I've got the artifact equipped, all clothes on and am dancing via spell - shouldn't be there a sex scene afterwards?

There is an option in MCM, which has to be activated, then npc´s will queue up for "having an good time" with your PC.

Then..well, i am *don´t know how to write in english* "AM ARSCH!"

:D

Then you would be 'screwed' ;)

Or 'fucked' if ...wenn dir das lieber ist.

EDIT: Upps, war jemand schneller.

"SREWED" ! Ich wusste, ich hab das schon mal irgendwo gehört. :D

No, the quest-status "Enslaved" don´t start since the other npc´s took the thugs out, while the were attacking me. So i was never enslaved by them, nore taken to any hideout. So i tried to restart the behavior, like make them appear again to "tell me a lesson". This, at the moment, i am trying to replicate, but without success. Don´t get me wrong, the "Enslaved" - Quest works fine with the faction, which are able to enslave the PC.

Are their a console command, to let those thugs spawn? Might by a try, looking if they enslave the PC and if the dialog appears, if i talk to them after enslavement.

Worst case could be, that these guys only appears once a savegame. Then..well, i am *don´t know how to write in english* "AM ARSCH!" :D

wiadditem03 & _sd_thugslave start through Skyrim's radiant quest system. There isn't a console command you can use to start them and have them start properly with the quest aliases filled.

These two commands, "sqv wiadditem03" and "sqv _sd_thugslave", and posting the output ( a screenshot is probably easier ) can tell me if you are fucked.

wiadditem03 & _sd_thugslave start through Skyrim's radiant quest system. There isn't a console command you can use to start them and have them start properly with the quest aliases filled.

These two commands, "sqv wiadditem03" and "sqv _sd_thugslave", and posting the output ( a screenshot is probably easier ) can tell me if you are fucked.

Could i have a little advice. I´m trying to get the result of the commands in papyrus log (log is enable) but i have no idea, how. And both command are showing a lot of text.

Love this mod! Certainly makes Skyrim a more interesting place! Can't wait for the update where the enslaved follower get some master-loving as well.

The main parts work pretty well for me. It's the "Wanted!" and "Payback's a Bitch" that I'm having some issues with. It's mentioned that bounty hunters are disabled -- does that mean "Wanted!" no longer works? For the latter, I pick-pocketed Falk Firebeard (tried getting caught and not getting caught), stole everything off of him, and then traveled to Vlindrel Hall in Markath, where I proceeded to wait in real time for ~15min, but no thugs ever came in either scenario. Should I have been more... daring and pick-pocket a few more NPCs?

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Edit: followed the directions from a previous post (raided lots of Whiterun houses, pickpocketed 2 random people, got caught, fled). Hired thugs caught up to me by interrupting 1 of my 24-hour waits. Got enslaved, and began a really long trek to what I assumed was Mistwatch. Finally gave up and reloaded a previous save when my retinue of thugs kept being attacked by dragons. This time, I traveled to a spot near Mistwatch, waited, and got attacked/enslaved again. Thankfully, the journey was much shorter (right next door), and the quest proceeded ok. The only problem was that during the transfer, there was a brief 3 seconds when the Mistwatch bandits became hostile, though they calmed down right away when I was enslaved again after the transfer. There was 1 lone bandit that kept wanting to attack me -- my guess is he's not in the Mistwatch faction, and was simply a random mob. Otherwise, everything worked pretty well!

Just had an odd issue (really just noticed it) somewhere along the line of being...violated (to put it mildly) Sanguine's Artifact was unequipped and now I can equip/unequip at will.  It seems to have screwed (sadly, only figurtively at this point) with becoming enslaved.  Any easy fix, or should I try reloading to a point when I couldn't unequip it?

*Updated* Nevermind - I suppose it "works" but now I can remove the artifact at will...hm

AWESOME Mod :-)

Could i have a little advice. I´m trying to get the result of the commands in papyrus log (log is enable) but i have no idea, how. And both command are showing a lot of text.

Take screenshots of the output.  You use to be able to use the command "SetConsoleOuputFile" but that doesn't work.

Also, do you have any mods that alter the thug quest (wiadditem03)? There was some rewriting done to get it to work with SD. Mods that alter the wiadditem03 quest can break Sanguine's Debauchery.

Take screenshots of the output.  You use to be able to use the command "SetConsoleOuputFile" but that doesn't work.

Also, do you have any mods that alter the thug quest (wiadditem03)? There was some rewriting done to get it to work with SD. Mods that alter the wiadditem03 quest can break Sanguine's Debauchery.

There are no other mods, that alter the thug quest (wiadditem03). Just SL, SL Comfort, SL Arousal. About the screenshots...i am not able to take one while console is open. Also the papyros log didn´t log the command, after i type it. Standard log time = 500.0 in Skyrim.ini, so i type the command sqv _sd_thugslave and wait. Checking the log file after time passing, the wohle log shows a lot of information, but nothing of this command.

Both commands show a lot of text, so while console is open, i have to use "Page up/down", but as i said, i am not able to use the screenshot function of Skyrim, while console is open.

But i guess, it´s just knowlegde, i don´t have. (feeling like a complete idiot right know) :D

So has anybody a little advice, since i saw a lot of these kinds of screenshots with console output text here around on LL.

Thanks a lot

If the artifact uses slot 52 (dunno if it does) then it will conflict with SOS. Since SOS edits all armors so that they take up slot 52 as well as the chest slot you'll have an issue with SD because the artifact is supposed to be equipped at all times thus you'll not be able to wear any armor with SOS installed.

If this is the case you can disable the artifact under the DB MCM options.

If the artifact uses slot 52 (dunno if it does) then it will conflict with SOS. Since SOS edits all armors so that they take up slot 52 as well as the chest slot you'll have an issue with SD because the artifact is supposed to be equipped at all times thus you'll not be able to wear any armor with SOS installed.

If this is the case you can disable the artifact under the DB MCM options.

Bingo, i have SoS thank. It conflit even with female characters ?

Like I said you can disable the artifact under the SD options.

It would conflict even if your character is female because the slots an armor takes up is not split up per gender AFAIK, you can't have the female version of the armor taking up only the chest slot and the male armor the chest and slot 52 for example.

Bandit do not like poisoner :P. I finaly enslaved but cannot move :x

- i lose the fight vs a bandit (too weak poison :@ ): check

- he enslaved me : check

- i follow him : check

- i can talk with him, beg for some clothes : check

- i try the "say something with anger", he answer "i gonna teach you" or something close

Now i cannot move, my character stay on knee when the master is close, stand up when he start to move away but i cannot move.

i tryed the "end page" key, it replace me near the master but i an still stuck

intended ? i am missing some stuff to show restraint ?