Makes sense. Regardless cant wait for it's release.

Will there be new animations in SD2 or is this a massive upgrade of SD? Either way I am looking forward to it. :)

It's going to use SexLab so everything in that will be available ( which is true in a limited sense with the current Sexlab version of SD ).

Hello! I thought I would pop in and let everyone know ZazAnimationPack_V0052 does not work with Sanguine's Debauchery.  I did not see this anywhere in the description so I figured it would save some people some trouble.

Using V0052 causes the dance animation to break along with many other animations to just not work in general.

ZazAnimationPack_V0051 works so use that 

Keep in mind that if you want to switch from V0052 you must first delete every single file associated with that version of the animation pack or terrible things will happen.

(like a corrupted save file)

This doesn't seem to matter at all.  When I start the Spriggan quest, the animation is way off.  Sometimes, so far off that I can't make them line up no matter how hard I try.  After that, once I progress through the quest and get to the end, my character just stands there bound in stocks and the Spriggan walks by several times.  I keep getting debuffs, but that's all that ever happens.  

Troubleshooting so far:

Tried various combinations of ZaZ animations, nothing makes a difference.  I've completely removed and re-installed my Skyrim and removed all mods, installing only those needed for SD, the result is the same.  I've done this for both versions of the animation pack mentioned above.  

I'm wondering if something isn't overwriting the ZaZ animations, perhaps a Sexlab animation.  I don't know, I don't have much experience modding.  I did notice that the other animations triggered by various SD quests, while they do work, they are always out of alignment, sometimes by quite a bit.  They are never as far out of alignment as the initial Spriggan encounter, but maybe there is something related. 

I am going to go back and try again with a bare minimum install, no expansions and see if that makes a difference.

Well, no luck so far.  I've gone through and tried various body types, skeletons, and even different versions of FNIS.  After three hours of this, I'm going to hang it up for the night.  I will try again tomorrow with a completely brand new game.

Well, no luck so far.  I've gone through and tried various body types, skeletons, and even different versions of FNIS.  After three hours of this, I'm going to hang it up for the night.  I will try again tomorrow with a completely brand new game.

You are using the Beta 4.0 version of FNIS right?

I've tried FNIS 4.03 beta as well as 3.5

52 requires the 4.0 beta 3 because it contains furniture animations.

Looks like some animations may have had the refid changed. May have to recompile SD.

Looks like some animations may have had the refid changed. May have to recompile SD.

Several others have mentioned the issue, I'm not sure if that's all there is to it.

BTW, I love the mod and I can't wait for the 2nd version!

SanguinesCorruption.esp is the title I'm going with. I will be using Zaz's Bondage Framework so the keywork zbfWornGag property & WornHasKeyword() should detect it. I can do the same for SD. Add "zbfWornGag" to the gag.

Or you can use the following without having to link directly to the esp with GetFormFromFile()

; SD gag uses slot 55
Bool bHasSDGag = kActor.GetWornForm(0x02000000).HasKeywordString("_SD_bound_gag")
This will detect the blindfold in SD

; SD blindfold uses slot 44
Bool bHasSDBlindfold = kActor.GetWornForm(0x00004000).HasKeywordString("_SDK_blindfold")

Ooooh by the by I just found a more reliable method of detecting worn keywords:

bool HasGag = akTarget.WornHasKeyword(Keyword.GetKeyword("zbfWornGag"))
This way I don't have to specify the slot and can just focus on keywords which just made my work waaaaay easier!

jbzorg, you might want to change your OP requirements section to reflect 4.0 beta 3 is necessary. Currently is says FNIS 3.5 is required.

Thanks for your excellent work.

After some more testing today, I wasn't able to obtain a different result.  I did figure out that I was loading the custom skeleton wrong and once I fixed it, I tried again, but still got the same result.  I did notice that animations triggered by the spells in the SexLabZ tool kit almost always line up, whereas the ones triggered by SD, including the Spriggan quest, almost always need to be aligned.

So I heard somewhere that it's possible to get companions enslaved as well. The problem is that companions don't seem to obey the same bleedout stance modifications that the player does under the mod, so they won't go down and get enslaved.

So my questions are:

#1: Is that even a feature, and if so, which version is it in?

#2: Is there a way to get companions to obey the same bleedout mods that are made to the player, or just make the companion a slave automatically if the player surrenders using the "k" key?

Companions can get enslaved. As far as I know housecarls can. Once they lose their health after you're enslaved they will be stripped of their armour and items and be bound. They can follow you around but that is pretty much it. Hopefully with SD 2 coming out when it's ready companions will be inter graded more. As for surrendering that does not work as far as I know. They need to be beaten into submission. And for it being a feature to modify not that I am aware of.

So I heard somewhere that it's possible to get companions enslaved as well. The problem is that companions don't seem to obey the same bleedout stance modifications that the player does under the mod, so they won't go down and get enslaved.

So my questions are:

#1: Is that even a feature, and if so, which version is it in?

#2: Is there a way to get companions to obey the same bleedout mods that are made to the player, or just make the companion a slave automatically if the player surrenders using the "k" key?

jbzorg, you might want to change your OP requirements section to reflect 4.0 beta 3 is necessary. Currently is says FNIS 3.5 is required.

Thanks for your excellent work.

At this point you can still run it with older versions of Zaz Bondage Framework so FNIS 3.5 is still the (minimal) requirement. It's just ZBF 52 causing problems. If I update with a fix then I will also have to change requirements.

Thanks for the "oh yeah..." moment because if I do post an update I'd probably would have missed that.

2013.09.07 - SexLab Update: 2013090702 - Spriggans now use SexLab as well. All slavery items now have the proper ZBF keyword. All scrips recompiled under SKSE 1.6.16. The requirements have also changed. SKSE v1.6.16, FNIS v4.0 are now required. Sexis & Fuz are no longer required.

2013.09.07 - SexLab Update: 2013090702 - Spriggans now use SexLab as well. All slavery items now have the proper ZBF keyword. All scrips recompiled under SKSE 1.6.16. The requirements have also changed. SKSE v1.6.16, FNIS v4.0 are now required. Sexis & Fuz are no longer required.

Thank you very much for updating the mod, makes waiting for SD2 a bit easier! :D

I don't know whats going on but when I updated to this version and my character became enslaved the NPC becomes busy at all times and my character isnt bound and kneeling anymore after the initial sex scene.  I switched back to the older version for now :\

Thank you very much for the update!

I get the same problem as sekki and this happens after every sex-scene within SD (spriggans, masters, everyone) - however an easy fix is to press SHIFT+END immediately after the sexytimes are over and everything proceeds as normal. :D

Incidentally, this update fixed all the spriggan issues for me so I'm a happy camper!

Just trying the mod out, is there a guide or text file? How do you start the side quests?

Just install it in the MCM menu and tell it to begin, if you you have dragonborn or dawnguard or frostfall make sure you tick there compatibility patches.   You'll be enslaved by certain factions when you lose a fight.  If you want to start it legitly, you still need to install in the MCM menu but then you need to do the Sanguine Debauchery quest which is where you get drunk and wake up in the church of diabella in Markarth

Thanks  did that managed to figure out the side quest god for the wicked and coveted. Can't install both only one... is it not possible to install "coveted" and "gold for the wicked" at the same time?. Still trying to figure out how to start some of the other side quests.

EDIT: Managed to install both, thanks for the help.

Which clothing are you refering too?

The black leather piece one that looks closer to modern bondage gear, as opposed to the brown metal chain one that looks old.

Actually, I can't remember.  Though there's one here that's almost identical. Most likely what I have is part of someone's mashup.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Search for "Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP" in the post.