I'm trying to use Puppeteer Master along with this mod to get a few facial expression options. It does work if i activate a facial expression before being attacked by the NPC. Thing is as soon as I'm enslaved the figurine is removed and i cant access any puppeteer options. I've checked "limited removal" but the figurines are still removed.

How can i set an item to be unremovable or make it a quest item? I've tried searching to no avail.

I would really like to access facial animations via Puppeteer Master but the figurines are removed when I'm enslaved.

I'm trying to use Puppeteer Master along with this mod to get a few facial expression options. It does work if i activate a facial expression before being attacked by the NPC. Thing is as soon as I'm enslaved the figurine is removed and i cant access any puppeteer options. I've checked "limited removal" but the figurines are still removed.

How can i set an item to be unremovable or make it a quest item? I've tried searching to no avail.

I would really like to access facial animations via Puppeteer Master but the figurines are removed when I'm enslaved.

You could try editing the item in the CK, and adding VendorNoSale and MagicDisallowEnchanting to the item (As these are the keywords that SD uses for limited removal).

Having some problems with the mod and I'd appreciate any help, One, Some of the words are in a different language German im guessing? i'm not sure but some of the dialogue both involving the mod and from other things are in this language instead of english, second, i cannot seem to activate the mod, there is no MCM menu nor does it work as a death alternative. 

Having some problems with the mod and I'd appreciate any help, One, Some of the words are in a different language German im guessing? i'm not sure but some of the dialogue both involving the mod and from other things are in this language instead of english, second, i cannot seem to activate the mod, there is no MCM menu nor does it work as a death alternative. 

Sounds like you dl'd the German version. How did you install it? NMM, MO, or manual? I'll just mention the "run FNIS as administrator" thing to be safe.

Anyone try this with the new version of sexlab yet?

Jap, got the new SL version installed, BUT WITHOUT Ashal´s Hotfix. So i don´t need FNIS 4.04 Beta. Still working with FNIS 4.3 Beta and SD works fine. Just got the problem with the thugs, but that´s not part of your question.

But at the moment, Ashals actual Download Version contains the hotfix. This version requries FNIS 4.04 Beta. If you install this, ZAZ Animations Pack 005 won´t work anymore. I don´t know, how this will affect SD, but i guess, the animation won´t start or you got a CTD.

Anyone try this with the new version of sexlab yet?

Jap, got the new SL version installed, BUT WITHOUT Ashal´s Hotfix. So i don´t need FNIS 4.04 Beta. Still working with FNIS 4.3 Beta and SD works fine. Just got the problem with the thugs, but that´s not part of your question.

But at the moment, Ashals actual Download Version contains the hotfix. This version requries FNIS 4.04 Beta. If you install this, ZAZ Animations Pack 005 won´t work anymore. I don´t know, how this will affect SD, but i guess, the animation won´t start or you got a CTD.

Hmm I think Ill just wait for people to update their respective mods to the new sexlab version just to be safe.

Mdy, on 29 Sept 2013 - 3:53 PM, said:

Btw, should the flowering spriggan quest stay in the "unfinished" tab?

All quest objectives are marked as done, but the quest is still open.

edit: using SL 1.14

It definitely does that, but it shouldn't. If you get enslaved by another spriggan, your quest will start all over again, so I don't think the completed quest staying in the incomplete section will hurt anything. Never did for me, and I got enslaved every hour. :P I lose many, many fights these days...(darn it)

Updates will be found in the main listing. Updates provided in this support thread by other users can be (and most likely are) outdated.

Hi jbezorg,

i want to remember you. I wrote you a pm with the link to my post where you can find the console outpu of the two command you want to enter me in the console regarding the behaviour with the hired thugs.

kind regards :)

There is a 48 hr game time wait.

Neither quest is running so you have to trigger OnStoryAddToPlayer  in a fort, city or town location.

You have to successfully steal or pickpocket the item. So don't get caught.

If they like the player, they won't hire thugs. The relationship rank has to be less than 1

Complex World Events (global WIComplexEventsEnabled) must be set to 1. Most likely the thugs get disabled during thieves guild quests.

Hey there. I'm having a ctd problem. The game and the mod were running fine until a few minutes ago, when it suddenly ctd'ed at the end of an animation. Now it ctds everytime I start the game, even if I try loading a previous save (before starting the "enslaved!-quest"). I have no clue why, I changed nothing.

I'd be grateful for any advice, thanks in advance.

Hey there. I'm having a ctd problem. The game and the mod were running fine until a few minutes ago, when it suddenly ctd'ed at the end of an animation. Now it ctds everytime I start the game, even if I try loading a previous save (before starting the "enslaved!-quest"). I have no clue why, I changed nothing.

What version of sexlab are you using?

Hey guys, I began the sanguine's quest through the SKYUI and then I went to sleep, made it to a weird place, talked to sanguine he said "you are mine" then i got back to my world and nothing happened. Is something supposed to happen after that?

In last versions no, but in early ones there was thing

He should have had more to say than "you're mine", but aside from the dialogue, no. He simply explains to you that you're...his. You're under his contract. You're his bitch. No anims or abuse or anything (anymore).

btw, has anyone else ever bumped into Sanguine on the road? I've seen him wandering around Skyrim before, and my map shows me where he is when I click 'X' to "show on map" on the 'Sanguine is watching' quest tab. He was casually slaughtering everyone in his path. :D He was invulnerable to damage, btw. Should've known he couldn't be hurt. He's friggin Sanguine!

Oh really? I thought something cool was going to happen in sanguine's realm. All they did was talk. Do I have to trigger something else?

he did in the first versions of the mod, but it was removed due people getting unable to leave sanguine's realm, i never had that issue but jb opted by remove

What version of sexlab are you using?

It is v120 plus hotfix.

Update from me: I was able to load the last savegame again after a few tries (kept thinking this can't be, it worked before..^^) and it happened again afterwards. Always the same: I crash, can't load a save for a few tries (no matter if I start SKSE as admin or not) and then suddenly it is working again.