Downloading and testing new version to check hotkeys stuff.

Btw, Jbezorg, what about SD2 ? Is it coming soon? Will it be different in any way (new quests, new slavers factions..) from SD?

I didn´t find any post about SD2 information, so I ask here.. ;)

I'm working on 2 frameworks. Actor Events and a Slavery Framework. SD2 will use them both. I got a bit burned out trying to work on both. So....

Actor Events is doing a test run in Estrus Chaurus. Estrus Chaurus has also been prepared with Gone's Beastiality Anims for use in SexLab. Eventually I hope to merge Estrus Chaurus into SD2 and create another quest like the Flowering Spriggans in SD.

While Actor Events is getting the bugs worked out I'll continue to work on the Slavery Framework in the background developing & refining features but Actor Events will be the main focus. If Actor Events can get to a state of usefulness like SexLab then there will be a lot less potential conflicts. Actor Events then can move into maintenance & support while the Slavery Framework moves into public beta.

In the meantime, SD is getting some attention to keep it usable. Murder Theft & Seduction can use some attention too.

I know others have said it, but it's always good to hear it.  Thanks for the work!  Mods like SD and others add so much to our games and experiences.  Don't listen to the complainers(if there are any), you are doing a stellar job!

Is there anyone that has some screen shots or knows where some are posted of this mod working.  I install this version and I am not totally sure if it is working right.  I thought the reason I was using FNIS 4.0 was because it has furniture animation thinking they would be needed but nothing happens with furniture so I am not sure if that was the reason or not.  It seems installed I had a dream with Sanguine in it saying I was his and so forth but the enslaved thing just seems like it's not really working because it seems to be doing what everyone else is saying ie not much.  

Also it just keeps repeating "Checking Master's reaction/ awareness"  over and over again.

And it doesn't seem to work well with SOS for females just fyi 

2013.09.07 - SexLab Update: 2013090702 - Spriggans now use SexLab as well. All slavery items now have the proper ZBF keyword. All scrips recompiled under SKSE 1.6.16. The requirements have also changed. SKSE v1.6.16, FNIS v4.0 are now required. Sexis & Fuz are no longer required.

I don't know whats going on but when I updated to this version and my character became enslaved the NPC becomes busy at all times and my character isnt bound and kneeling anymore after the initial sex scene.  I switched back to the older version for now :\

I have the same problem.

Sadly true for me too, worked once so far (out of 5 enslavements)

Me too, oh the things we do for a quick wank.

2013.09.07 - SexLab Update: 2013090702 - Spriggans now use SexLab as well. All slavery items now have the proper ZBF keyword. All scrips recompiled under SKSE 1.6.16. The requirements have also changed. SKSE v1.6.16, FNIS v4.0 are now required. Sexis & Fuz are no longer required.

I don't know whats going on but when I updated to this version and my character became enslaved the NPC becomes busy at all times and my character isnt bound and kneeling anymore after the initial sex scene.  I switched back to the older version for now :\

I have the same problem.

Sadly true for me too, worked once so far (out of 5 enslavements)

Me too, oh the things we do for a quick wank.

This happens when the sex scene fails to end. Try the following in console:

stopquest _sd_snp

Which clothing are you refering too?

The black leather piece one that looks closer to modern bondage gear, as opposed to the brown metal chain one that looks old.

Actually, I can't remember.  Though there's one here that's almost identical. Most likely what I have is part of someone's mashup.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Search for "Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP" in the post.

Thanks

Any mods that change those races? 

e.g.: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/944/

i use Better Beast Races and it works just fine with SD.

it's textures only anyway.

And if a texture mod causes the game to ctd, then it's most likely, that the graphic card ran out of memory or the system ram reached its limited and started paging out the game.

in this case, optimizing the textures using DDSOpt, or any other optimizer, is recommended, as the ctd has nothing do to with SD or any other mod.

Downloading and testing new version to check hotkeys stuff.

Btw, Jbezorg, what about SD2 ? Is it coming soon? Will it be different in any way (new quests, new slavers factions..) from SD?

I didn´t find any post about SD2 information, so I ask here.. ;)

I'm working on 2 frameworks. Actor Events and a Slavery Framework. SD2 will use them both. I got a bit burned out trying to work on both. So....

Actor Events is doing a test run in Estrus Chaurus. Estrus Chaurus has also been prepared with Gone's Beastiality Anims for use in SexLab. Eventually I hope to merge Estrus Chaurus into SD2 and create another quest like the Flowering Spriggans in SD.

While Actor Events is getting the bugs worked out I'll continue to work on the Slavery Framework in the background developing & refining features but Actor Events will be the main focus. If Actor Events can get to a state of usefulness like SexLab then there will be a lot less potential conflicts. Actor Events then can move into maintenance & support while the Slavery Framework moves into public beta.

In the meantime, SD is getting some attention to keep it usable. Murder Theft & Seduction can use some attention too.

The slavery framework really sounds cool. Would be a base framework for things like slave auctions, training, and the like? Included the DB ? :lol:

CTD when enslaved by spriggans usually is means that you do not have BBP installed.

I get a CTD if I am Argonian/Kajit, but not any human Race at that point, btw...

Any mods that change those races? 

e.g.: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/944/

nope, happens after a clean installation of this mod +prequisites.

EDIT. that was before the Sexlab version... I renistall everything now...

I uninstalled this mod following the instructions in the first post and as soon as I disable the esm/esp, I get CTD whenever I try to autosave/quicksave/hard save. Any solution?

Thanks.

I'm going to ask you to step me through your uninstall process. First Question:

These instructions?

#1 - Prior to 2012.01.14 Release.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest.
  • In console type "set _SD_uninstall to 1" then hit enter.
  • Save. ( repeat steps 1-3 for all saves you want to clean )
  • Exit the game.
  • Uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
  • Start the game and load the save you created in #2
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time. This allows running scripts that are repeating to expire/unload.
  • Save. Either in a new slot or over the save you created in #2 ( repeat steps 7-9 for all saves you want to clean )

Or These?

#2 - 2012.01.14 Release and later: Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest ( You may have to cycle through the "BEGIN" option ):
    • Enter MCM
    • Select "Sanguine's Debauchery"
    • Select "Config" in the sub-menu
    • Click "UNINSTALL"
    • Exit all menus ( If you enter MCM again Sanguine's Debauchery will now only show the logo )
    • Wait 2 game hours to make sure all quests scripts have gone idle.
  • Save. ( repeat step 1 for all the saves you want to clean. )

You won't be able to restart Sanguine's Debauchery for this character unless you preform a full uninstall.

2012.01.14 Release and later: Full Uninstall

• Follow the instructions for "Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character." for all characters that have started SD.
  • Exit the game.
  • Uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
  • Start the game and load the save you created in #2
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time.
  • Save. Either in a new slot or over the save you created in #2 ( repeat steps 7-9 for all saves you want to clean )

I am having the same CTD problem when I try to save after uninstalling SD and removing the data files.  I encountered it when trying to update from 2013.09.02 and doing a clean save.  Could be any number of issues, but if others have had the same problem and found a solution, I would be interested.

German translation of Sanguine's Debauchery, containing the ESP and the MCM translation.
The original mod needs to be installed first, then just unpack the attached archive into the games data folder and overwrite when prompted.

Uses the new semi standard for german translations, as discussed here (english conversation).

Only for version 2013.09.09.01.

Attachement deleted, as it can now be downloaded from this mods download page.

Thx jbezorg.

Name of the mod: Sanguine's Debauchery: An alternative to death.

it covers the whole the HP, from the setup value, down to 0. if the scripts lag, you'll die, if not, it does what it's name says.

But sometimes the "essential" state can be screwed up, by other mods, that make the player essential, like "The Dance of Death".

There's a fix on the OP. Try it and in case the essential state is causing your problem, this may fix it.

No need to be sarky. The negative health multiplier says "if health drops below X you can die."

Also how does Dance of Death make the player essential? There's nothing in its settings or its description that says you become invincible. It disables enemies using killmoves on you, but it doesn't make you unkillable.

I'll try the fix though, thanks for pointing that out.

Oh... ya. Forgot about the health buffer. ^^
Read it and my brain simply ignored it. :/

DoD can make the player essential, if enabled in MCM.
This does not mean, that DoD is the reason, can be any other mod, that makes the player essential, w/o telling you about it.

Oh... and do a clean save, if trying to apply immortal fix.

To be specific, I'm running only a few sex-based mods (Sexlab Submit, zaz, SD, Sexlab framework), and my character adopts a kneeling position every time sex is initiated with the slaver. How do I stop this? Unticking hands in every menu, or just the aggressive animations?