set{space}_SD_demerits{space}to{space}-50

Did it do nothing or give an error?

The console commands can be confusing since they have a "set" command and other commands that start with the word "set" like "SetNPCWeight".

Ok now work, sorry, I perhaps make some error writing the command line the first time. Thank you again ;)

It's near perfect, very hard to find something to report, but I recalled 2 on normal enslavement. I want to try some things else but my Skyrim keep crashing more frequent than ever! This is 11pm now?!!! I've been playing since 6pm & I'm sure I spend most of its time dealing with CTDs!!!

I've noticed this for a very very long time, if it was a bug, nobody ever addressed this to me.

Sometimes, my char just glows & force to kneel, with a notification pops up & I noticed my char. got a -1 demerrit & her master walks up to her & then walks off, nothing happens. This gets annoying when it start to happen during sex, my char. will be pulled out of sex to kneeling position while her master is humping the ground. I didn't bother to mention this as they are easily fixed by realigning them but I feel it might be a good thing to mention it nonetheless.

This happens to me about 3 times now, when my char. decided to stay a slave, when her demerrit is at -100ish, she'll be removed freed & the quest ends. She won't get anything back & the master will got their old name back & remains non hostile to her, the slave options are gone as well.

Something I just want to ask.

I always wonder, is it possible that in SD2 & or its future updates, the friends of the masters will want to have their way with the char? I find it weird when most of the time the nearby NPCs are simply watching & yelling to put on some clothes. I know there's the whoring option, but what if it's just they see the char & the master having a blast & they just decide they want some fun too? Your char. aren't the 1 to present herself to them, but they rape the char. out of lust.  Currently I just run Dangerously Nude & Submit to compensate. If it's just going to be too big, how about just make them applause & cheer as they watch their friend raping a girl? 

I want to see more passive route is it possible that in the future our char. can seduce other NPCs in the area to own your char & they fight the old master for your char ownership? Or seduce them to let you go? I think hardcore mode looks like it might be able to do just that. Also, for hardcore mode, now it seems guards & soldiers you aligned your char with in the civil war questline will free your char. immediately. Back when I made a save with SD on at all times on that save, I recalled that a guard (or at least, a patrolling guard outside the hold anyway) will demand sex for a change. Any chance of seeing that again in the future?

set{space}_SD_demerits{space}to{space}-50

I used that to gain those points, there is a addidional text while interacting with the master. master says we should go different ways but nothing happens.

I am still bound and if I run to far, I get pulled back to the master.

I have some issues I have sort of worked out. Ok, so I have figured out to use stopquest _sd_snp when the person/master/flowering spiriggan is busy but I have two issues here.  One is, does everyone have to use this command or is my install busted? and two, when I go to finish the life cycle the flowering spriggan turns into a matron and just stands there for hours until I get a message that I am free. Also anytime I get near a spriggan now I ragdoll to the ground til it rapes me, is this normal?

*edit*

A few more questions I did a few things while enslaved, one being I joined my master and I'm not sure what to do now that I've done that and on another save I escaped from my master with the hardcore option checked, ran to town and asked someone to help me. They said they would but all I ended up doing was getting inslaved again!

*double edit*

So sorry, I was using the 2013090702 version and not the newest one, I will try it now.

*final edit*

The new version seems to have fixed all my problems, keep up the good work.

Just wanted to report, if you're still using the same factions for SD2, Wyndelius Gatharian in Shroud Hearth Barrow is able to enslave the player right now, but being a "ghost", he is unable to respond when using the "Master?" speech option and ignores the SD AI packages to simply path over to the claw door and glitch through it, not bothering to chase the player down when they get too far or anything. Might be worth looking into to make him not enslave the player or something, if he's still able to do the same in SD2.

CTD when enslaved by spriggans usually is means that you do not have BBP installed.

I get a CTD if I am Argonian/Kajit, but not any human Race at that point, btw...

tested... still happening in the new version, no mods that change those races. Human races work without a problem.

Hi, i think i have a problem with SD, whenever i load a save file or start a new game even, when i try to initiate any of the animations from the mod, it crashes with no error's,  i dont know if its part of the SD mod or if its part of the sexlab mod, i have everything installed needed to run the mod, its just once i get to the Enslaved! quest it crashes, also when i go into the sexlab interface and select the SD tab some of the text is in a different language, i think its in German? Can someone help?

Having a bit of a problem with the Spriggan enslavement.

If I allow them to attack me into submission, I actually just keel over and die; nothing actually happens.

If I manually submit, it works as expected to a point. In order; My character gets a green effect over her body and armour, she strips naked and loses the effect, assumes the animation (for only a second or two) that's about to take place but it's at this point where the Spriggan, for some reason, despawns and my character then gets back up and puts her gear back on. The Spriggan before despawning didn't actually do any animations, or do anything, infact. Other Spriggan's seem to be friendly to me at this point, but my character just looks exactly the same as before I submitted. SD shows in it's options that I'm currently enslaved by a Spriggan however, but my character doesn't have any of the Spriggan gear on, or in it's inventory.

What could be causing this?

Edit: I'm playing as an Imperial, if that makes any difference. I've also set the options up in a way where my character doesn't automatically remove it's hand items (so that the handcuffs aren't removed).

Other enslavement sequences work fine, though (aka with bandits etc)

Spriggans can poison the player and if that happens while health is low the player can die before the spriggan can cure & heal.

Avoid the spriggan's claws when they are glowing green.

Hi, i think i have a problem with SD, whenever i load a save file or start a new game even, when i try to initiate any of the animations from the mod, it crashes with no error's,  i dont know if its part of the SD mod or if its part of the sexlab mod, i have everything installed needed to run the mod, its just once i get to the Enslaved! quest it crashes, also when i go into the sexlab interface and select the SD tab some of the text is in a different language, i think its in German? Can someone help?

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.

I run the FNIS every time i try to run the game, i get no error's from it, and it read's all the mods that i have installed. Well, i do have one of the patches deselected because i dident have it installed, also i had to delete a text file in the zaz animation for it to stop bringing up an error on the FNIS, but i dont think any of that will help because if i do activate the patch it just crashes instantly after the logo.

CTD when enslaved by spriggans usually is means that you do not have BBP installed.

I get a CTD if I am Argonian/Kajit, but not any human Race at that point, btw...

tested... still happening in the new version, no mods that change those races. Human races work without a problem.

Did this skeleton get updated with BBP as well?

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeletonbeast_female.nif

Apparently i get an FNIS error code 2011 wrong animation list when uninstalling then re-installing the zaz animation, and when i do delete the file that is causing the error, it still crashes right before when the scene is suppose to start. 

I updated FNIS to 4.0 and one of my other animation's started working, but when i do anything with the sanguine's debauchery or sexlab, it crashes on me.

Tried to start a new save and get beaten by the bandits in order to start the Enslaved! quest, it first did show me getting tied up and showed that the quest was starting (although it was in german, still dont understand why that's happening) but after that, it crashed to desktop with no error's again.

so i'm sure this has been asked, and sorry if it has, but 159 pages...looking through all that? ya...

But what, if any, are your plans for SD2, i've seen it mentioned a lot by other people, but never seen you actually quote anything in regards to it. I love this mod but there is so much unrealized potential and after being enslaved once or twice it kind of grows old.

You can check out his blog posts in his profile to see a few tidbits. Not much to go off of yet, but he's talked about utilizing his Actor Events Framework for SD2 to try to address mod conflicts, and also about NPCs getting enslaved and trying to escape while masters chase them down.

Ok, i have figured everything out, but i have one more question. My character keep's kneeling all the time after i stop walking, the first post said to setup sexlab to unequip your hand, but how do i do that? I've tried looking in the UI and i couldn't find it.

*Edit* Figured out what was causing the German text, i downloaded the SD (DE) version, but now whenever i turn it off, it disables SD completely even though i have the regular version installed.

Figured it out, had to re-install the normal SD

if you use immersive creatures, load SD after it. Just load SD after all mods, that alter creatures.
Alternativly disable iC or avoid getting hit by spriggans.
This quest was always a bit buggy, even tho i ran better in the now really outdated SexiS version of SD... and that's NOT an recommendation to try to get and install this old version.

I started a new game to isntall all the new stuff including sanguine debauchery and i had a problem, when the sex initiates, a pillory rack is placed in my char and suddenly she is teletrasported to a diferent place of the dungeon or the map if is enslaved in open places, someone have the same issue, thnx in advance

In my game, this mod appears to be incredibly broken. I was attacked by a group of forsworn, after the "enslavement" message appeared in the top left. It immediately forced the PC into a sex scene. After the scene ended the "master" NPC just stood around. If I attempted any sort of interaction with the master NPC I would get the "this person is busy" message and nothing would happen. I could leave the cell, fast travel, access my inventory, everything I could normally do. For some reason i decided to reload a save and try again. After being enslaved a second time after the incredibly rushed sex scene I pushed "n" and got the message from Sexlab Arousal, and another message something along the lines of "enslavement faction: 0" and the "master" became hostile again. It was all a little to crazy for me to comprehend. . . What is going on? Feel free to PM me is you may have any solutions.

The whole "n" thing was kind of irrelevant. The point was after the PC becomes enslaved, nothing happens.

What do you think this mod is about?

What have you tried doing? If you are waiting for a movie to start, you are in for a long wait.

What has almost every Oblivion player character who has ever started the game as a prisoner end up doing?

Hi All.

I'm having some problems getting Sanguine's Debauchery to work correctly. The master's sex animations are sometimes several feet from my own, resulting in both of us humping the air. I think I'm supposed to fall down after being whipped, but the master bends down to look at where I will land and after his animation is done, then I fall. How do I fix this?

Also, the keyboard doesn't seem to do anything-- I get a message at the top when pressing K during the sex, but nothing seems to happen.

Finally, will a normal UNP body work for the sprigan armor, or do I need a UNPB body?

thanks in advance!