I am kinda confused with the FNIS 4.0 I removed FNIS 3.5 and added 4.0 but you also said to me make sure to run generate FNIS for users but when I installed the 4.0 there isn't a run generate for user option.  What am I missing?

Also how do I change the clothes I would love to use the bondage harness for 7b

I would see that in the 3.5 but I can't find it in the 4.0

you know it says 4.0 is for experienced Modders which I am clearly not.  I can generate FNIS for 3.5 by using the orange F button found in the data folder but I can't seem to find one of those buttons when I only have the 4.0 installed.  

I am not really sure what this mod does cause I don't think I have ever got it to work correctly,  I just sort of stand around.  It goes dark and I hear moaning so I know something cool must be happening but I just can't see it.  should I unintall everything and start again?  I feel like I am missing a crucial step and just can't figure it out.   Any help would be great.

I went to Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users and there is nothing there. just Three files:

temporary logs 

CreatureList

MyPatches 

and that's  it.

Ok figured out the 4.0 but now my character doesn't animate at all....just moves around frozen.

2013.09.07 - SexLab Update: 2013090702 - Spriggans now use SexLab as well. All slavery items now have the proper ZBF keyword. All scrips recompiled under SKSE 1.6.16. The requirements have also changed. SKSE v1.6.16, FNIS v4.0 are now required. Sexis & Fuz are no longer required.

I don't know whats going on but when I updated to this version and my character became enslaved the NPC becomes busy at all times and my character isnt bound and kneeling anymore after the initial sex scene.  I switched back to the older version for now :\

I have the same problem.

German translation of Sanguine's Debauchery, containing the translated ESP and the corrected MCM menu.

The translation of the ESP is ruff, as it was done months ago, but wasn't finished due to a hell lot of obsolete string entries.
Now that jbezorg removed those, i finally translated the rest, including the book, but didn't check on the old translations.
if you find errors, feel free to report them, so i can fix them.

The MCM translation file had obsolete entries, that are no longer present in the english MCM translation, so i removed those, corrected some typos, grammar errors and other stuff.

Just unpack into Skyrims data folder and overwrite when prompted.

ESP: Only for version 2013.09.07.02.

SexLab - Sanguine's Debauchery 2013.09.07.02 (DE).7Z

2013.09.07 - SexLab Update: 2013090702 - Spriggans now use SexLab as well. All slavery items now have the proper ZBF keyword. All scrips recompiled under SKSE 1.6.16. The requirements have also changed. SKSE v1.6.16, FNIS v4.0 are now required. Sexis & Fuz are no longer required.

I don't know whats going on but when I updated to this version and my character became enslaved the NPC becomes busy at all times and my character isnt bound and kneeling anymore after the initial sex scene.  I switched back to the older version for now :\

I have the same problem.

I tried using FNIS 4.0 finally got it working but it just made everything worse went back to 3.5 and am having the same issue.  

SD can not simply be updated. Possible for some player, but in 90% of all cases, you really need to clean save, utilizing SKSEs ClearInvalidRegistrations command, 2h in-game waiting and by using multiple save slots.

The rest is 5%, that need to start from a save game, that never had SD in it or from scratch and the other 5% can update, as intended (but may face problems later).

And FNiS 4 beta 3 is actually superior to FNiS 3.5. if you update FNiS, make sure there are no left-overs from version 3.5.

P.s.: Animated Prostitution adds an incompatible file. if you have AP installed, just remove the hxk from AP and let FNiS generate it. Works just fine.

SD can not simply be updated. Possible for some player, but in 90% of all cases, you really need to clean save, utilizing SKSEs ClearInvalidRegistrations command, 2h in-game waiting and by using multiple save slots.

The rest is 5%, that need to start from a save game, that never had SD in it or from scratch and the other 5% can update, as intended (but may face problems later).

And FNiS 4 beta 3 is actually superior to FNiS 3.5. if you update FNiS, make sure there are no left-overs from version 3.5.

Would having left-overs from 3.5 cause my character to freeze? I not frozen in place I can mover around but its like I am a statue.   Actually it's every character that's a statue.

I have the same problem.

Sadly true for me too, worked once so far (out of 5 enslavements)

Same for me tried clean save and new game. Also after talking to npc either angry or passive choice get sex scene or punishment then npc sometimes stands there in idle in endless loop cant move player character, only by pressing "shift end" scene continues.

Would having left-overs from 3.5 cause my character to freeze? I not frozen in place I can mover around but its like I am a statue.   Actually it's every character that's a statue.

Not quite left-overs. More missing animations, f.e. when you didn't run GenerateFNiSForUsers, after enabling or diaabling a mod, that comes with own animations.

if you have AP installed, there's a specific hxk file, that you must delete from AP, as it's incompatible with FNiS. Running the FNiS generator afterwards will then create a compatible file, so all animations, incl. AP, will work.

Not quite left-overs. More missing animations, f.e. when you didn't run GenerateFNiSForUsers, after enabling or diaabling a mod, that comes with own animations.

if you have AP installed, there's a specific hxk file, that you must delete from AP, as it's incompatible with FNiS. Running the FNiS generator afterwards will then create a compatible file, so all animations, incl. AP, will work.

thanks for the help and I did finally get it to work.  

Now I just have to figure out how to add custom clothing....any tips 

Downloading and testing new version to check hotkeys stuff.

Btw, Jbezorg, what about SD2 ? Is it coming soon? Will it be different in any way (new quests, new slavers factions..) from SD?

I didn´t find any post about SD2 information, so I ask here.. ;)

I'm working on 2 frameworks. Actor Events and a Slavery Framework. SD2 will use them both. I got a bit burned out trying to work on both. So....

Actor Events is doing a test run in Estrus Chaurus. Estrus Chaurus has also been prepared with Gone's Beastiality Anims for use in SexLab. Eventually I hope to merge Estrus Chaurus into SD2 and create another quest like the Flowering Spriggans in SD.

While Actor Events is getting the bugs worked out I'll continue to work on the Slavery Framework in the background developing & refining features but Actor Events will be the main focus. If Actor Events can get to a state of usefulness like SexLab then there will be a lot less potential conflicts. Actor Events then can move into maintenance & support while the Slavery Framework moves into public beta.

In the meantime, SD is getting some attention to keep it usable. Murder Theft & Seduction can use some attention too.

Guys could you help me/I have some problems

I got only old version of mod works (it says 06 may 2013 on files dates)

When i trying new versions (ofcorse i uninstalled old one first) it's got crashed at main menu/after bethezda logo

The socond problem is: My game crashed when i'm trying to get enslaved by spriggans. By the way all other aspects (i do belive :) ) works well (basic enslaves/thugs/first sanguine meeting after sleep) 

I want you to solve even 1 of thouse 2 problems pls

ZAZ animatiopack v 0051

CBBE 3.2.3

FNIS Behavior V3_5 -- ALWAYS necessary

Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles   2.3.2

FavoredSoulMeshes-Flaccid     (i downloaded this 28.07.2013)

Sorry 4my bad ENG

CTD when enslaved by spriggans usually is means that you do not have BBP installed.

Requirements:

I botched the uninstall when updating and decided to start a brand new save.  Turns out my new character was now immortal.  I installed your immortality fix and tried following your instructions, but now I crash any time I try to load a save, even after I deleted your fix and reverted to a save prior to attempting the immortality fix.  Please tell me I don't have to reinstall skyrim and all of my mods again.

Edit: NVM, I think I fixed it.  Standby.

Btw, Jbezorg, what about SD2 ? Is it coming soon? Will it be different in any way (new quests, new slavers factions..) from SD?

I'm working on 2 frameworks. Actor Events and a Slavery Framework. SD2 will use them both. I got a bit burned out trying to work on both. So....

Actor Events is doing a test run in Estrus Chaurus. Estrus Chaurus has also been prepared with Gone's Beastiality Anims for use in SexLab. Eventually I hope to merge Estrus Chaurus into SD2 and create another quest like the Flowering Spriggans in SD.

While Actor Events is getting the bugs worked out I'll continue to work on the Slavery Framework in the background developing & refining features but Actor Events will be the main focus. If Actor Events can get to a state of usefulness like SexLab then there will be a lot less potential conflicts. Actor Events then can move into maintenance & support while the Slavery Framework moves into public beta.

In the meantime, SD is getting some attention to keep it usable. Murder Theft & Seduction can use some attention too.

Hi, can you point me to some kind of tutorial or mod example where I can see how are connected pc/npc animation with an event please?

Thank you,

Bye

I think you need to hire a team to help you out m8 :)