Setup SL the unequip hands.

Actually, that's been fixed. there is a SexlabAnimating faction that the player and NPCs get added to that's a better detection than using the SexLab active keyword. The animation is skipped.

hey ive installed the mod everything workes fine but the sex animation doesnt work i am only kneeling what do i do to fix it?

Go in to SexLab and do an animation clean.

Another thing that may cause it is other modder's additions to SD ( if they alter the scripts ) being loaded. A few posts back there is a list of scripts you should not have in your skyrim data directory. ( no, there isn't. thinking of a post I made in Estrus Chaurus )

I think the big thing is you need to clear your animations from sexlab (basically do the restore defaults) and, this is the kicker, REGISTER SEXLAB WITH THE ZAZ ANIMATION MCM. That is the big thing I noticed that fixed my issues, as soon as I registered SExlab with Zaz, everything started to work fine.

This is a machine translation, I do not speak English. Please help solve the problem: "I Keep Kneeling During Sex with the SexLab Version". I do not understand what exactly needs do for normal playback animation.

In sexlab settings, thick also 'hand' inside strip sections ;)

This is a machine translation, I do not speak English. Please help solve the problem: "I Keep Kneeling During Sex with the SexLab Version". I do not understand what exactly needs do for normal playback animation.

I can not find where this item. (

You can specify the screenshot?

In game, press "esc", then "mod configuration", you will have the menu for all te mods that MCM is handling. Search for Sexlab, and under "agressive timming & stripping", you´ll find "victim strips from", just choose "hands", if unselected, so the hand cuffs will removed, so the hand cuffs are the ones with the kneel anim.

In game, press "esc", then "mod configuration", you will have the menu for all te mods that MCM is handling. Search for Sexlab, and under "agressive timming & stripping", you´ll find "victim strips from", just choose "hands", if unselected, so the hand cuffs will removed, so the hand cuffs are the ones with the kneel anim.

This I tried, did not work.

I'm trying out the latest version from 9 sep: my PC can get enslaved about 50% of the times I try it, but then after about 5 sec just after "Started: Enslaved" and the list of quest items being removed it says "Completed: Enslaved". Then it sort of isn't completed after all..I can still address the Master, and get a response, but sex animations are veeerry slow, both to kick in and to finish. And no matter how many insults there is no punishment. I'm using the latest FNIS, Zac animpack, and SKSE. Tried to reinstall animations in Sexlab but it didn't have any effect.

I hadn't the game open before so I couldn't give him the complete path, thank you ;)

Anyway to be more sure about it, I enabled also in the ohter tabs 'hands' :)

Don't know if this has been mentioned, I seem to be able to spam the pickpocket ability when character enslaved. You can crouch and picket pocket unlimited amount of times until you get masters key (with hands behind back) until you succeed. Is this something overlooked? or a problem with my game?

Is there some script commando to "Join" the master?? To reduce the points until join master, take toooo long time...

Open console and enter

set _SD_demerits to -50

I tried but does nothing!!!

Talk with your master after this - he will have new options (something like "do you have another Task for me?") - that's your way to freedom.

Is there some script commando to "Join" the master?? To reduce the points until join master, take toooo long time...

Open console and enter

set _SD_demerits to -50

I tried but does nothing!!!

Talk with your master after this - he will have new options (something like "do you have another Task for me?") - that's your way to freedom.

I'll try again and I'll let you know ;)

Okay, I'm sorry if this issue has been addressed, but I didn't see anything regarding it.

When I turn on the game with SD installed, right after Bethesda fades in and out, the game crashes immediately. No warning or anything. The window just goes away. I've updated everything listed on the first page. SKSE, FNIS, even SkyUI. I ran GenerateFNISForUsers and it completes with no errors. I have a custom skeleton and body, though I'm not sure if it has to be specific ones or something. Moreover, my character is male if that matters. Lastly, ZaZ is installed and the ESM is enabled. Anyone? Please?

Okay, I'm sorry if this issue has been addressed, but I didn't see anything regarding it.

When I turn on the game with SD installed, right after Bethesda fades in and out, the game crashes immediately. No warning or anything. The window just goes away. I've updated everything listed on the first page. SKSE, FNIS, even SkyUI. I ran GenerateFNISForUsers and it completes with no errors. I have a custom skeleton and body, though I'm not sure if it has to be specific ones or something. Moreover, my character is male if that matters. Lastly, ZaZ is installed and the ESM is enabled. Anyone? Please?

Load order?

Load order?

I played around with it and disabled the patches for DLC that I don't have and now it's working. Thank you.