all mods dont ruin future saves.  mods that do should have a warning.  which mods will and will not are not part of any kind of foreknown knowledge.  If i have any question about which mods will ruin my saves i will contact you and your cosmic abilities.  but dont worry, usually they have warnings.

That's the point you're not getting - all scripted mods have the POSSIBILITY of wrecking your saves. The unpredictable nature of these errors plus the combination of any one user's specific setup means it is impossible to narrow down which mods will cause the problem, meaning the warning "This mod may break your saves" applies to any and all mods that make heavy use of scripts, not just SD, independent of your personal experience with bugs and crashes. Case in point, you're having issues with uninstallation, and Pinute came in saying this was one of the few mods they could remove easily and cleanly. SOS uninstalls fine for some people, and jbezorg got it trying to glue cocks onto goats.

Lol is what i said not true?

Try this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31675/

It may help recover your save, I have not personally used it.

Finally a little help, thank you very much, i will try that.

Lol is what i said not true?

Pretty much as "not true" as it can get.

There are 10's of thousands of mods available for Skyrim and there is no way in hell to predict the combination of mods and/or load order that will screw up a save so the answer is that your "warning notice" would apply pretty much every single one of them.

What you just said is a given, and most everyone that downloads mods already knows that mods are likely to conflict and they are aware that they might have to revert back to an old save. I, on the other hand, was running this mod with only the requirements.   i contunued playing thru 20 levels as normal after playing some parts of this mod.  had i known this mod would completely bug out just running by itself, i would have made a seperate branch of saves and never leveled up.  but i was not warned about this.  now i cant even uninstall or reinstall. people normaly dont start a whole seperate branch of saved games for each individual mod they download and run it by itself, unless they are aware that a mod is only in test stages or know something will possible go wrong.  No, they normally run many mods and play the game. but i wasnt even running other mods. 

And as i said before, the nature of this mod, kinda runs in the background and shit dont start happening till you are supposed to die.  I might be many saves and levels later before you realize something is wrong.  warning people that this save might be borked is a good idea.

I dont know what you guys are thinking but you cant convince me that everyone starts a whole new branch of saved games to run each individual mod they install, without plans of continuing with the game.  unless they are testing a mod or know there might be conflicts or know something will go wrong with it.  And shit inevitably goes wrong with this mod.

If people are warned they will most definitely start a separate branch of saved games specifically to enjoy the mod.  And then you wouldnt have people complaining about uninstall and reinstall problems, they would just revert to an old save.  Honestly , with that big nice front page, i would have thought you to be more professional and warn people to start a separate branch of saves before committing to the saves with this mod installed.

all mods dont ruin future saves.  mods that do should have a warning.  which mods will and will not are not part of any kind of foreknown knowledge.  If i have any question about which mods will ruin my saves i will contact you and your cosmic abilities.  but dont worry, usually they have warnings.

That's the point you're not getting - all scripted mods have the POSSIBILITY of wrecking your saves. The unpredictable nature of these errors plus the combination of any one user's specific setup means it is impossible to narrow down which mods will cause the problem, meaning the warning "This mod may break your saves" applies to any and all mods that make heavy use of scripts, not just SD, independent of your personal experience with bugs and crashes. Case in point, you're having issues with uninstallation, and Pinute came in saying this was one of the few mods they could remove easily and cleanly. SOS uninstalls fine for some people, and jbezorg got it trying to glue cocks onto goats.

I see your point.  I encountered a bug yesterday where i was being followed by an entire family, their cow, and 2 chickens.

I just never imagined the possibility of never being able to uninstall the mod and i think people should be warned is all.  Especially with this mod being pinned and it likely being players first experience with a heavily scripted mod.

It was actually the reason i chose this mod over others, because it had no warnings like that, i thought things would go smoothly and i wouldnt have to worry about my saves... big mistake.  Very misleading.

I just never imagined the possibility of never being able to uninstall the mod and i think people should be warned is all.

Barring the fact that what you said above made me want to flame you several times I would like to address the REAL problem here which is that you have a problem with your save game.

Let's try to solve that and maybe everyone will be in a better mood ok?

Since you cannot remove the mod without having a CTD it suggests that somehow your save game has an attachment to the mod that the game cannot resolve if the mod is not present.

First check the "effects" active on your character, are there any listed that might be from the mod?

Check all the quests for SD, make sure that they are all stopped (use Stopquest [questname]) in the console to stop any that might still be running.

Check your inventory, make sure no item from the mod remains.

Check those things first and if nothing shows up we'll have to think of more things that might be causing this.

I see your point.  I encountered a bug yesterday where i was being followed by an entire family, their cow, and 2 chickens.

I just never imagined the possibility of never being able to uninstall the mod and i think people should be warned is all.  Especially with this mod being pinned and it likely being players first experience with a heavily scripted mod.

You do realize that Bethesda has acknowledged that the only way to truly, safely, completely uninstall a mod is to revert to a save that never had that mod? I'm sorry to hear that you apparently weren't aware of that innate problem with the way Skyrim modding works. 

Chock this up as a learning experience, and I hope you will realize that it's not the modder's fault that the engine simply doesn't always permit a clean uninstall from a particular save.

I'm having a small problem and I was hoping to get some help.

During the quest "A night to remember" sanguine's daedric artifact is equiped and it can't be removed. After the quest, I still can't get it off and I can't equip any arrmor on my body. This is probably a stupid question, but I've read and reread the description page and scaned through about 100 pages of posts and can't seem to find the answer: how the feck do I get the bloody thing off?! Running around in the nip was kinda fun to start with, but the novely is starting to wear off and I miss my cool armor :'(

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

I just never imagined the possibility of never being able to uninstall the mod and i think people should be warned is all.

Barring the fact that what you said above made me want to flame you several times I would like to address the REAL problem here which is that you have a problem with your save game.

Since you cannot remove the mod without having a CTD it suggests that somehow your save game has an attachment to the mod that the game cannot resolve if the mod is not present.

First check the "effects" active on your character, are there any listed that might be from the mod?

Check all the quests for SD, make sure that they are all stopped (use Stopquest [questname]) in the console to stop any that might still be running.

Check those things first and if nothing shows up we'll have to think of more things that might be causing this.

there is no items, no effects, and i ran the sd_reset.bat taht kills all the quests.  it says quests dont exist when the mod is uninstalled, and i tried it before i uninstalled it too.

im going to try alkpaz link and ill get back to you.

I apologize if u want to flame be but i dont know how you could expect someone to know something that is unknowable until they have found out about it.  thats like me saying ur an idiot for you not knowing my dogs name.  I did not know about this script problem that is specific to skyrim.  Like pinute said i guess, learning experience.

During the quest "A night to remember" sanguine's daedric artifact is equiped and it can't be removed. After the quest, I still can't get it off and I can't equip any arrmor on my body. This is probably a stupid question, but I've read and reread the description page and scaned through about 100 pages of posts and can't seem to find the answer: how the feck do I get the bloody thing off?! Running around in the nip was kinda fun to start with, but the novely is starting to wear off and I miss my cool armor :'(

help "sanguine's daedric artifact"

player.removeitem 

or disable it in the SD menu. should be under status or config. Doing it the above way let's you keep the functionality of the artifact but still allow you to wear armor.

During the spirggan  quest i´m now send to different places to "end the life cycle", well this habbens now a few times, when i reach the marked place, i kneel down, but the spriggans are just standing around.

I´ve waited 30 min, but nothing every time...when i do wait for a few hoeuer by using "t", the quest now says: spriggan abuse for hours, after that an another waitng a few haour, spriggan released me.

soon after that, an new spriggan rapes me, i get the spriggan on me an the quest, travel to a place to end life cycle starts again....i think i´m in a akind of an quest loop, so anyone has an idea what to do?

WARNING: GIGANTIC POST INCOMING!

Hey everyone, it's my first post here (I'm a lurker by nature). I've criss-crossed this thread and have been tinkering
with the game on and off for a week or so. I even reinstalled the entire game, getting rid of a billion mods so I can
make a SD-exclusive(ish) installation and nothing worked. I figured it was maybe time to come around and pester you guys
with my list of problems. :(

Notes regarding most common solutions: I have FNIS and always run it after installing/erasing mods. I have checked the hand-stripping thing in all the animation options. Couldn't tell you my PC specs (on a different computer) but they're good enough to run Skyrim comfortably on Ultra, so I don't think they're the problem. I have the most recent versions of all the mods, all the requirements, skeletons, animation packs etc. I double and triple checked. :( I installed all mods using NMM and sorted them as much as I could using BOSS.

Problem One: Actor alignment. I've had SexLab before and usually the animations required only slight tweaking very rarely, but since I got SD, Actor alignments are just way off almost every sexytime. The 'top' ends up waaay above the 'bottom' and by the time I manage to move him all the way down the animation is over.

Problem Two: When the thugs are marching my character through Whiterun gates, the Master gets stuck somewhere between in and out. No, literally - when I tried to get moved to his position it put me *inside* the gates, but he was nowhere in sight. I just barely got around this by temporarily installing Open Cities so there was no gate and then removing it.

Problem Three: When I choose the (anger) option in conversation, the Master will try both to rape me and beat me at the same time. This ends with the character being chained/caged and the Master humping the air next to them.

Problem Four: The "Shall I dance for you" option rarely shows up for the Master. When it does, it rarely plays when I choose it. The character just kneels for a while while everyone around them is clapping.

Problem Five: (the big one - I'd really like to fix this) The flowering Spriggan quest. First off, when my character loses the fight and is getting raped, the alignment is off. But it's not just off, it's WAY off - they even end up  facing wrong directions, so it's impossible to even adjust using hotkeys unless there's a 'rotate actor' one  I don't know about.

Second problem (the more annoying one) is the quest ending. When the character is supposed to get used for ages they only kneel on the ground while the Spriggan stands next to them. I can use the direction keys to 'slide' the character all around the place, but nothing else happens. This goes on for a REALLY long time, longer than it's even supposed to - not one in-game hour, but three+.

I would REALLY like to fix the Spriggan quest, it sounds like the best one.

Problem Six: Occassionally, when the thugs come after me, they'll keep attacking even after I collapse and eventually kill me. (not a HUGE deal, it doesn't happen often)

Problem Seven (maybe): Reading through this thread, I got the impression that various things are supposed to happen while you're enslaved. Like, the Master comes over and has sex with you occassionally, feed on you if he's a vampire and such. Someone mentioned spanking too. This never happens for me - any interaction between my char and the Master I have to initiate. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be or not, but why not throw it in here in case it's fixable.

Problem Eight (maybe):

I dreamed of Sanguine twice now and both times got the same (initial) dialogue. Finishes with 'you are mine' and nothing else. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, or there's supposed to be some action after that which never happens.

Oh my god, this is getting huge and I haven't even posted the load order. Whoever has to read/answer this: I'm so sorry!

Anyway, here are my mods (load order probably wrong since BOSS doesn't know what to do with any SexLab stuff):

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
Skyrim Expanded Loot Tables.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonborn.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulSalmonRoe.esp=1
HarvestOverhaulCreaturesDawnguardHearthfireDragonborn.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Vampire Eyes Fix.esp=1
xazBondage.esp=1

There are some non-SexLab mods mixed in, but I have tried disabling them all and loading only SexLab and SD, nothing else. Problems stayed. I messed with load orders too, problems stayed. :(

The last thing I have to say is - having found out about SexLab and SD (and all the other mods) and the amazing
things you guys have done with the game, but above all the way you all try to help everyone with problems and don't
snap even at the billionth person who didn't check the hand-stripping thing, I just want to say that I think I love you
all a little bit, so there. :I

On an old save I was able to wear Sanguine's artifact as well as my armor.  Now I can't seem to wear anyting on top of it.  How do I move Sanguine's artifact to an unused slot?

Some armors seem to use both the regular armor slot AND the slot that the SD artifact uses. I always thought that the artifact was pretty cool and had my character wearing the original that the artifact was derived from most of the time (also has the same problem as the artifact).

I have got to get that and the rest of the piercing mods I use changed to include the SexLabNoStrip keyword though, nothing is more annoying than having all the decorations on my players cunt vanish just before she has sex, I mean isn't that the point of adding them?

there is no items, no effects, and i ran the sd_reset.bat taht kills all the quests.  it says quests dont exist when the mod is uninstalled, and i tried it before i uninstalled it too.

im going to try alkpaz link and ill get back to you.

I apologize if u want to flame be but i dont know how you could expect someone to know something that is unknowable until they have found out about it.  thats like me saying ur an idiot for you not knowing my dogs name.  I did not know about this script problem that is specific to skyrim.  Like pinute said i guess, learning experience.

Do you have the Papyrus logging turned on? If there's a script still running that requires an object then the Papyrus log might show us a hint.

Also worth trying, re-enable SD and start it up again but then use it's shutdown right away to see if you can get whatever dependency is present to go away on a second try.

Dammit, you should be having fun, not getting frustrated but computers are like that...

WARNING: GIGANTIC POST INCOMING!

Hey everyone, it's my first post here (I'm a lurker by nature). I've criss-crossed this thread and have been tinkering

with the game on and off for a week or so. I even reinstalled the entire game, getting rid of a billion mods so I can

make a SD-exclusive(ish) installation and nothing worked. I figured it was maybe time to come around and pester you guys

with my list of problems. :(

Notes regarding most common solutions: I have FNIS and always run it after installing/erasing mods. I have checked the hand-stripping thing in all the animation options. Couldn't tell you my PC specs (on a different computer) but they're good enough to run Skyrim comfortably on Ultra, so I don't think they're the problem. I have the most recent versions of all the mods, all the requirements, skeletons, animation packs etc. I double and triple checked. :( I installed all mods using NMM and sorted them as much as I could using BOSS.

Problem One: Actor alignment. I've had SexLab before and usually the animations required only slight tweaking very rarely, but since I got SD, Actor alignments are just way off almost every sexytime. The 'top' ends up waaay above the 'bottom' and by the time I manage to move him all the way down the animation is over.

Problem Two: When the thugs are marching my character through Whiterun gates, the Master gets stuck somewhere between in and out. No, literally - when I tried to get moved to his position it put me *inside* the gates, but he was nowhere in sight. I just barely got around this by temporarily installing Open Cities so there was no gate and then removing it.

Problem Three: When I choose the (anger) option in conversation, the Master will try both to rape me and beat me at the same time. This ends with the character being chained/caged and the Master humping the air next to them.

Problem Four: The "Shall I dance for you" option rarely shows up for the Master. When it does, it rarely plays when I choose it. The character just kneels for a while while everyone around them is clapping.

Problem Five: (the big one - I'd really like to fix this) The flowering Spriggan quest. First off, when my character loses the fight and is getting raped, the alignment is off. But it's not just off, it's WAY off - they even end up  facing wrong directions, so it's impossible to even adjust using hotkeys unless there's a 'rotate actor' one  I don't know about.

Second problem (the more annoying one) is the quest ending. When the character is supposed to get used for ages they only kneel on the ground while the Spriggan stands next to them. I can use the direction keys to 'slide' the character all around the place, but nothing else happens. This goes on for a REALLY long time, longer than it's even supposed to - not one in-game hour, but three+.

I would REALLY like to fix the Spriggan quest, it sounds like the best one.

Problem Six: Occassionally, when the thugs come after me, they'll keep attacking even after I collapse and eventually kill me. (not a HUGE deal, it doesn't happen often)

Problem Seven (maybe): Reading through this thread, I got the impression that various things are supposed to happen while you're enslaved. Like, the Master comes over and has sex with you occassionally, feed on you if he's a vampire and such. Someone mentioned spanking too. This never happens for me - any interaction between my char and the Master I have to initiate. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be or not, but why not throw it in here in case it's fixable.

Problem Eight (maybe):

I dreamed of Sanguine twice now and both times got the same (initial) dialogue. Finishes with 'you are mine' and nothing else. Not sure if this is how it's supposed to be, or there's supposed to be some action after that which never happens.

Oh my god, this is getting huge and I haven't even posted the load order. Whoever has to read/answer this: I'm so sorry!

Anyway, here are my mods (load order probably wrong since BOSS doesn't know what to do with any SexLab stuff):

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1

Skyrim Expanded Loot Tables.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp=1

HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonborn.esp=1

HarvestOverhaulSalmonRoe.esp=1

HarvestOverhaulCreaturesDawnguardHearthfireDragonborn.esp=1

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

ZazResources.esp=1

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1

Convenient Horses.esp=1

Vampire Eyes Fix.esp=1

xazBondage.esp=1

There are some non-SexLab mods mixed in, but I have tried disabling them all and loading only SexLab and SD, nothing else. Problems stayed. I messed with load orders too, problems stayed. :(

The last thing I have to say is - having found out about SexLab and SD (and all the other mods) and the amazing

things you guys have done with the game, but above all the way you all try to help everyone with problems and don't

snap even at the billionth person who didn't check the hand-stripping thing, I just want to say that I think I love you

all a little bit, so there. :I

Wait for Sanguine Debauchery 2, because it's being built specifically for SexLabs from what I've heard I could be wrong, where as Sangunie Debauchery was made originally with Sexis in mind and been patched to work for SexLab.   Honestly I think that will fix a lot of alignment issue's cause I have this problem occasionally as well, I can't really see anything you have that would truly interfere with SD.  As for the interactions between characters they do happen but if you have something like the prison overhaul system which I can't see in your list they can be incompatible.  The Spriggan thing is supposed to be dependant on how long you've been attached to the spriggan armor for, it took 1 to 2 game days for me, but then I was wearing it for ages... did the entire mage quest line with it.

Wait for Sanguine Debauchery 2, because it's being built specifically for SexLabs from what I've heard I could be wrong, where as Sangunie Debauchery was made originally with Sexis in mind and been patched to work for SexLab.   Honestly I think that will fix a lot of alignment issue's cause I have this problem occasionally as well, I can't really see anything you have that would truly interfere with SD.  As for the interactions between characters they do happen but if you have something like the prison overhaul system which I can't see in your list they can be incompatible.  The Spriggan thing is supposed to be dependant on how long you've been attached to the spriggan armor for, it took 1 to 2 game days for me, but then I was wearing it for ages... did the entire mage quest line with it.

Thanks for answering! Boy, do I wish I knew all this a week ago. If that's the case I guess I'll go back to my immersion-mod collection and sit tight until SD2 comes out.

About your problems:
i don't know why you installed ZazResources and xazBondage, but they are not needed for SD to run.
They are rather outdated and replaced by ZazAnimationPack anyway.
Sort SD above it's addons. i solved most problems with sex mods, by sorting all of them pretty low in the loadorder. Right above, where BOSS places followers. Works like a charm for me. As you don't use followers, install FNiS Spells and sort all sex mods right below it. Should be rather low then.

Try to get rid of eventually installed high resolution textures, to take some stress of the engine and by this reducing the script delay. HiRes body textures got the biggest impact and can cause a sometimes massive script delay when charaters get undressed, as then the textures will get loaded (armors are not covering the body, they replace it, as this way the engine doesn't has to deal with the body mesh and textures and the armor mesh and textures at the same time and it greatly avoids cliping).

To all the other problems: Mostly bad luck, as some of them happen to me too, from time to time. Try to sort out the mentioned and see if it helps a bit.

P.s.: if you can't live w/o your precious hires textures, optimize them with DDSOpt or similar. There are quite a few tools to optimize textures, helping to make the game run smoother and more stable. My game is covered with hires textures (only 2048) all over the place and the graphic card ram usage reaches 1.8GB at max (the Gfx ram is what most people overlook and then experience crashes, as it got filled to the brim).

Hihihihihi it's not directly related to SD and I don't have it installed on my current playghtrough because I'm saving it for SD2 but when I was playing yesterday thugs came after me and I read their contract to see who sent them and it was funny so I wanted to share it!

post-34019-0-88171900-1378301416_thumb.png

I so knew there was something weird about this kid! XD

I uninstalled this mod following the instructions in the first post and as soon as I disable the esm/esp, I get CTD whenever I try to autosave/quicksave/hard save. Any solution?

Thanks.

You are not the only one reporting this but we have not yet found the problem so a solution also escapes us.  Do you have the save before you disabled SD?  Please double-check and make sure you were not in an enslaved state or doing the spriggan quest when you decided to remove the mod.

I uninstalled this mod following the instructions in the first post and as soon as I disable the esm/esp, I get CTD whenever I try to autosave/quicksave/hard save. Any solution?

Thanks.

You are not the only one reporting this but we have not yet found the problem so a solution also escapes us.  Do you have the save before you disabled SD?  Please double-check and make sure you were not in an enslaved state or doing the spriggan quest when you decided to remove the mod.

Nah, I performed a clean uninstall, no active quest or whatever. I guess moving SD to Sexlab caused some bugs :(