I have a problem, when i installed this mod and I go to the mcm to install it, when i click on configuration or any other menu it just shows a rose. I had it before and then uninstalled it then I tried to install the newer version and its stuck on the rose inside the menus. It says the version is the one released in may(5). It seems i uninstalled wrong. How to fux

I uninstalled this mod following the instructions in the first post and as soon as I disable the esm/esp, I get CTD whenever I try to autosave/quicksave/hard save. Any solution?

Thanks.

I'm going to ask you to step me through your uninstall process. First Question:

These instructions?

#1 - Prior to 2012.01.14 Release.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest.
  • In console type "set _SD_uninstall to 1" then hit enter.
  • Save. ( repeat steps 1-3 for all saves you want to clean )
  • Exit the game.
  • Uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
  • Start the game and load the save you created in #2
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time. This allows running scripts that are repeating to expire/unload.
  • Save. Either in a new slot or over the save you created in #2 ( repeat steps 7-9 for all saves you want to clean )

Or These?

#2 - 2012.01.14 Release and later: Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest ( You may have to cycle through the "BEGIN" option ):
    • Enter MCM
    • Select "Sanguine's Debauchery"
    • Select "Config" in the sub-menu
    • Click "UNINSTALL"
    • Exit all menus ( If you enter MCM again Sanguine's Debauchery will now only show the logo )
    • Wait 2 game hours to make sure all quests scripts have gone idle.
  • Save. ( repeat step 1 for all the saves you want to clean. )

You won't be able to restart Sanguine's Debauchery for this character unless you preform a full uninstall.

2012.01.14 Release and later: Full Uninstall

• Follow the instructions for "Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character." for all characters that have started SD.
  • Exit the game.
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time.
  • Save. Either in a new slot or over the save you created in #2 ( repeat steps 7-9 for all saves you want to clean )

I have a problem, when i installed this mod and I go to the mcm to install it, when i click on configuration or any other menu it just shows a rose. I had it before and then uninstalled it then I tried to install the newer version and its stuck on the rose inside the menus. It says the version is the one released in may(5). It seems i uninstalled wrong. How to fux

In console:

startquest _sd_mcm_001

I am sorry for asking stupid question (and I believe it was answered before but I can not seem to be able to goole it now when I need it) My char can no longer get enslaved -  people still tend to attack and kill him 0_0 How do I fix this?

Did you limit gender?

Are the quests shown as running?

I uninstalled this mod following the instructions in the first post and as soon as I disable the esm/esp, I get CTD whenever I try to autosave/quicksave/hard save. Any solution?

Thanks.

These instructions?

• Exit the game.
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time. This allows running scripts that are repeating to expire/unload.

Or These?

#2 - 2012.01.14 Release and later: Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest ( You may have to cycle through the "BEGIN" option ):
    • Enter MCM
    • Click "UNINSTALL"
    • Exit all menus ( If you enter MCM again Sanguine's Debauchery will now only show the logo )

You won't be able to restart Sanguine's Debauchery for this character unless you preform a full uninstall.

• Follow the instructions for "Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character." for all characters that have started SD.
  • Exit the game.

I did #2.

Hello! I thought I would pop in and let everyone know ZazAnimationPack_V0052 does not work with Sanguine's Debauchery.  I did not see this anywhere in the description so I figured it would save some people some trouble.

Using V0052 causes the dance animation to break along with many other animations to just not work in general.

ZazAnimationPack_V0051 works so use that 

Keep in mind that if you want to switch from V0052 you must first delete every single file associated with that version of the animation pack or terrible things will happen.

(like a corrupted save file)

Thanks.

I had this problem on my old game and if I recall correctly, I was able to keep playing by keeping SD loaded and active in the mod manager but just never actually activating it in the Menu options. Good luck.

Thanks.

I had this problem on my old game and if I recall correctly, I was able to keep playing by keeping SD loaded and active in the mod manager but just never actually activating it in the Menu options. Good luck.

Bah I lost patience after 4 hours and wiped everything. Time for a fresh start and try that Ningheim race.

any chance of adding an option  with sanguine for us who have a succubus race charecter. since  he made the  race according to lore etc i think there should be  some dialog mentioning this when you speak to him or  a special set of  events that happen to your charecter  and the whole enslavement  sex part since well as a succubus  all that is is free food  lol. instead of  doing our job we get to relax and walk around with our meal say a few lines and  well get fed for it lol. i think having a full on dungeon expirence with sanguine when we see him after completeing the already ingame quest for the rose staff. could be fun or even if just a bit of dialog and fun in between captures lol.

here is link to race in question http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22903/?tab=4&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D22903%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D765483&pUp=1

I'm working on compatibility page for VT's MCM and I made it so user will now be able to add SD gag to my list of feeding impediments (at least for this version of SD) buuuuut I'd like to know if SD2 will be compatible too, could you tell me if SD2 is going keep using the same filename and same gag form?

Ok, I have a male character and I just want to know how to make the female mistresses stop humping me like they are men.

I turned off the "Females Use Strap-ons" option in Sexlab, and selected the "Opposite Sex Only" option in SD.

They don't have a strap-on but they are still doing the male animations.

I also selected the "gender-specific animations" in FNIS but it says,

"Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Converting mt_behavior (.xml to .hkx)
Moving new behavior files to standard location..."

Also, I have Sexlab Defeat installed and it works fine when women are raping my character, they never try any male animations.

Please tell me what the problem is with my install, and how I fix it?

Ok, I have a male character and I just want to know how to make the female mistresses stop humping me like they are men.

Please tell me what the problem is with my install, and how I fix it?

Your problem is using a male character in mod that was designed with a female character in mind and was only lightly adjusted to allow for male characters.

For the animations that come from within the mod instead of through SexLab the master will take the male position.

Hello! I thought I would pop in and let everyone know ZazAnimationPack_V0052 does not work with Sanguine's Debauchery.  I did not see this anywhere in the description so I figured it would save some people some trouble.

Using V0052 causes the dance animation to break along with many other animations to just not work in general.

ZazAnimationPack_V0051 works so use that 

Keep in mind that if you want to switch from V0052 you must first delete every single file associated with that version of the animation pack or terrible things will happen.

(like a corrupted save file)

This doesn't seem to matter at all.  When I start the Spriggan quest, the animation is way off.  Sometimes, so far off that I can't make them line up no matter how hard I try.  After that, once I progress through the quest and get to the end, my character just stands there bound in stocks and the Spriggan walks by several times.  I keep getting debuffs, but that's all that ever happens.  

Troubleshooting so far:

Tried various combinations of ZaZ animations, nothing makes a difference.  I've completely removed and re-installed my Skyrim and removed all mods, installing only those needed for SD, the result is the same.  I've done this for both versions of the animation pack mentioned above.  

I'm wondering if something isn't overwriting the ZaZ animations, perhaps a Sexlab animation.  I don't know, I don't have much experience modding.  I did notice that the other animations triggered by various SD quests, while they do work, they are always out of alignment, sometimes by quite a bit.  They are never as far out of alignment as the initial Spriggan encounter, but maybe there is something related. 

I am going to go back and try again with a bare minimum install, no expansions and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

These instructions?

• Exit the game.

Or These?

• Enter MCM
    • Click "UNINSTALL"

• Exit the game.

I did #2.

This may be the important part that people are missing.

When you start SD on a character that character has it's own copy of SD running (this applies to every scripted mod in skyrim). The first part of #2 has to be done while the player is not actively enslaved or doing the spriggan quest*  for every character that started SD. Not just on a single character.

This first part will remove Magic Effects, unequip and remove Items from inventory, remove the faction(s) the player may have joined through enslavement. It will end the deferred kill (advisable to go into console and type tim  before you begin shutting down SD for a character. Then again after you are done). Most importantly, it will shutdown scripts that are running on that save only during the 2 hour game time wait.

Once you have shut down SD for every save that was running copy then, and only then, should you remove the mod from your load order.

* The mod is in it's most inactive state at this point after it's been started. Less things going on means less things that can go wrong.

Your problem is using a male character in mod that was designed with a female character in mind and was only lightly adjusted to allow for male characters.

For the animations that come from within the mod instead of through SexLab the master will take the male position.

The gender detection is fairly easy. It's more of the dom/sub thing and animations (at the time) fitting the fact that the female animations being the receiver were all fairly submissive.

It didn't seem appropriate for the NPC(s) that beat the player (and maybe their companions) into submission, tied them up, shackled them, and made them their personal slave to take the submissive role and be willing to place themselves in that vulnerable position.

Ok, thx.

I get what you mean.

However, there are multiple dominant cowgirl positions, and if a mistress can make my character follow her around and dance for her, then she could make him have sex with her in any position, not just by adopting the dominant masculine ones. Not to mention giving her oral.

I'm working on compatibility page for VT's MCM and I made it so user will now be able to add SD gag to my list of feeding impediments (at least for this version of SD) buuuuut I'd like to know if SD2 will be compatible too, could you tell me if SD2 is going keep using the same filename and same gag form?

Cool.

SanguinesCorruption.esp is the title I'm going with. I will be using Zaz's Bondage Framework so the keywork zbfWornGag property & WornHasKeyword() should detect it. I can do the same for SD. Add "zbfWornGag" to the gag.

Or you can use the following without having to link directly to the esp with GetFormFromFile()

; SD gag uses slot 55
Bool bHasSDGag = kActor.GetWornForm(0x02000000).HasKeywordString("_SD_bound_gag")

This will detect the blindfold in SD

; SD blindfold uses slot 44
Bool bHasSDBlindfold = kActor.GetWornForm(0x00004000).HasKeywordString("_SDK_blindfold")

Ok, thx.

I get what you mean.

However, there are multiple dominant cowgirl positions, and if a mistress can make my character follow her around and dance for her, then she could make him have sex with her in any position, not just by adopting the dominant masculine ones. Not to mention giving her oral.

That's an effort I want to put into the next version. The only reason why there was a recent update was to address a major annoyance of the bindings interfering with SexLab,

Cool.

SanguinesCorruption.esp is the title I'm going with. I will be using Zaz's Bondage Framework so the keywork zbfWornGag property & WornHasKeyword() should detect it. I can do the same for SD. Add "zbfWornGag" to the gag.

Or you can use the following without having to link directly to the esp with GetFormFromFile()

; SD gag uses slot 55
Bool bHasSDGag = kActor.GetWornForm(0x02000000).HasKeywordString("_SD_bound_gag")
This will detect the blindfold in SD

; SD blindfold uses slot 44
Bool bHasSDBlindfold = kActor.GetWornForm(0x00004000).HasKeywordString("_SDK_blindfold")

Thanksies!

Righty now I'm just directly adding forms to formlists because of the way things are set up (they depend on CK conditions not papyrus conditions) sooooo I can't use keywords from other mods (WornHasKeyword doesn't let me use formlists) without awkward mod dependencies but I'm planning to rewrite the system somedays so it will probably be using more efficient methods by the time SD2 is out ^^

Not too sure if this will help anyone trying to uninstall the mod (not saying I meant to, it just kind of "happened").  Estrus showed up twice at the top of my MCM list, SD's menu was there but none showed up, so I tried doing the repair to fix it, well, SD vanished (but both Estrus entries were still there), so I quit, unchecked both Estrus & SD (and their respective additions/patches) and reloaded the save game.  Headacheless uninstall (I couldn't tell SD to uninstall at that point, the menu was empty), so a thought, those having issues, perhaps doing an MCM menu reset *may* help with it.

GuruSR.

Will there be new animations in SD2 or is this a massive upgrade of SD? Either way I am looking forward to it. :)

It's going to use SexLab so everything in that will be available ( which is true in a limited sense with the current Sexlab version of SD ).