Hihi!  So, I just tested the newest update, and sadly I'm running into all kinds of strange issues.  :( First, when I insult my master, instead of the interface saying demerits added, it's saying demerits deducted.  However, when I try to escape, the interface still says "demerits added".  Using the "passive" option, I'm still getting "deducted" though.  Then, my master started to pat off, but the interface didn't say I was escaping, even though I was well out of the radius.  When I decided to finally catch up to the master, and decided to insult her, the rape scene didn't initiate.   Instead, what happened was akin to shift+end'ing, though I didn't shift+end.  Attempting any further, resulted likewise, including the passive, "What must I do to please you?".  There was a hunter's camp nearby with a bedroll, but since it was owned by the hunter, the master just stood there.  Not sure if that (the new sleeping feature) might have something to do with these issues since everything was working fine until the master decided to pat to that camp, apart from the interface saying "demerits deducted" after using the "anger" option.  On a positive note, a deer ran by and my master didn't kill it.  But there was a forest spider nearby too, and she didn't kill that either.   :lol: Oh, and when I approached the spider, it didn't attack me.  :huh:  Strange things afoot.  I blame the reiklings, however.  Cheers!

I have the same issues, scenes won't initiate(goes straight to ragdoll[end of scene]).  Issue with demerits as well, never updates the total "score."  Unsure if bug or Implemented but Character with Coveted or the other(one allows you to sell your body) is shown when talking to Master or Mistress.

Side note first when i tried sound wasn't working for npc's master's.  Disabled Sexis.esm and Lover's Comfort, now have sound.  Unsure which caused it.

Just checking, you did update SKSE to 1.6.13 right?

The demerits should be adding / deducting properly. All that changed there was the text.

Ok, sorry for another question but I have managed to start the Spriggan quest and I have found the book and read it, it gives me the spell but nothing happens. I cast the spell and it just summons a spriggan to fight for me, and my quest journal doesn't update at all. It keeps pointing at where the book was originally. Any ideas?

Same issue here.

Ok, sorry for another question but I have managed to start the Spriggan quest and I have found the book and read it, it gives me the spell but nothing happens. I cast the spell and it just summons a spriggan to fight for me, and my quest journal doesn't update at all. It keeps pointing at where the book was originally. Any ideas?

Same issue here.

In MCM, When you click on "Sanguine'd Debauchery", what the the version number above the Sanguine Rose logo?

Same issue here.

In MCM, When you click on "Sanguine'd Debauchery", what the the version number above the Sanguine Rose logo?

The demerits should be adding / deducting properly. All that changed there was the text.

Hi again Jbezorg!  Yep, I'm using SKSE version 1.6.13 for Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8. 

Edit:  Aw, crud!  I see that there has since been an update to .02.  I'll update and see what that does.  I'll be back!

Edit 2:  I did a complete reinstall of SD to the .02 version, and I'm still encountering all the same issues with a new test enslavement: interface saying demerits being deducted when insulting the master instead of being added; master patting away and not being considered escaping; rape scenes failing to play out, rather immediately ending and ragdolling afterwords as if shift+ending; and when attempting to escape following the master's pat, the game not registering that I'm trying to escape (no demerits changing or interface saying "You should stay close to your master", etc).  There was a thief nearby and the master did attack him, but there were no critters so I didn't check that, unlike as I reported in my original post.

@jbezorg:

I've Updated Skyrim(1.9.32.0.8) and have latest SKSE(1.6.13 rel 41).  However of an above poster i decided to check SD version which shows(2013031101) which doesn't look like the correct version, and used the SD.2013.03.23.02.MAINT.7z file.  So I am going to redownload and reinstall to make sure.

Update:  Tried a clean uninstall of my current save.  Game crashed on loading the save after uninstall/fnis.  Deleted all SD files and reinstalled still said 031101(maybe old save with lots of updates from SD caused it?).  Anyways installed and tried old old save(pre mods) and installed like normal, works fine(inc the correct version listed in config).

Somewhere in the line my old save Doesn't like the new SD.  Might try installing Sexis.esm again to see if that is where it went wrong.

I'm sorry for stupidity but what is the difference between SD.2013.03.23.01.Dropin, SD.2013.03.23.01 &  & what should i download if I run SD.2013.03.17.01 currently?

SD.2013.03.23.02 is the latest version at 1am pst 3/24.  My guess is the Dropin was a update vs the entire mod.  However the 02 is the latest version, and until we hear from the author I would hold out due to the latest issues, if they are related to updates or something else entirely.

Forgot to mention  2013.03.23  is the date  03/23/2013 and the .02 is the version#.  So .01 is older then .02.(for those that didn't see that)

Getting the same problem as LaEspada. Got the spriggan book and the spell but the quest doesn't update. 

I just updated SD a few hours ago with the newest one (Version: 2013032302)

Not really sure what to do now. I disliked the armor and just wanted to get rid of it (I was killed by a spriggan accidently (Thanks to requiem!)).

I really hope there's a fix for this and i won't have to start from my save ages ago. 

running the 31702 version just finished a thug quest.

at first only one thug attacked used a shout and ano thug started attaking surenderd and ended up following the 2nd thug (on knees no controlls active) eventualy passed a skel and the thug faught it off, Could have run away but waited for end of fight and now could talk to the thug used help and sex to end the quest but now am enslaved still acording the the UI status but not in quest.... a day + and still in that state.

Jbezorg, nice job with updating the new animations, much more interesting now, Told u arrok had made some nice stuff.

Speaking of sexis, .. do you think you might have a go at taking over/updating that framework. It could perhaps be seen as a natural extension of modularising SD and, whilst I'm sure you could spend forever tinking with this mod in my opinion its pretty close to finished now. ( and very very good it is too).

I mean, the asx mod has just been officially abandoned, and all those  animations are now freely available to be incorporated as well, for further variety and content ( some of them, especially the solo stuff are quite good really).

Anyway, keep up the good work, don't you go burning out and disappearing Awol on us now !

Hi, first of all thank you for this awesome mod mate, really nice!

Now I have gone through "almost" the whole archived topic for an answer for my issue, but I found none.

My problem is what ever version I use when I first install it the "K" key and "End" key works fine, but as soon as I save and load that save post the installation those keys stops to work. I tried different keys to bind but no luck. Though the "Home" key and the arrow keys works just fine even after the load. And I do a clean uninstall with every install I make, that issue also happens with newly made characters.

I really hope you have a solution for that :(

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that with the latest version sometimes the animation "Scissors" play as male on female which is really funny seeing his "Balls" rubbing on her "Vag" :)

Oh and one last thing, it seems that the voices added with the latest version doesn't play for me for some reason.

Hi! I'm trying to update to 23.2, but when I try to install it in MCM I just get the flower picture under all tabs. I've got the latest version of SkyUI. Any idea what's wrong?

I've tried going back to 17.02, and uninstalling and reinstalling  just about everything, and I still can't get the MCM menu to work. Above the Rose in the MCM, it says version 2013.03.17.02, whatever version I'm actually using. What on earth have I done?

Hi again Jbezorg!  Yep, I'm using SKSE version 1.6.13 for Skyrim version 1.9.32.0.8. 

Edit:  Aw, crud!  I see that there has since been an update to .02.  I'll update and see what that does.  I'll be back!

Edit 2:  I did a complete reinstall of SD to the .02 version, and I'm still encountering all the same issues with a new test enslavement: interface saying demerits being deducted when insulting the master instead of being added; master patting away and not being considered escaping; rape scenes failing to play out, rather immediately ending and ragdolling afterwords as if shift+ending; and when attempting to escape following the master's pat, the game not registering that I'm trying to escape (no demerits changing or interface saying "You should stay close to your master", etc).  There was a thief nearby and the master did attack him, but there were no critters so I didn't check that, unlike as I reported in my original post.

The demerit notifications are incorrect and do not reflect what was actually done. You should still get the proper result even though you are being told otherwise. You can verify this by looking in the quest journal and at the enslavement objectives.

Then next big change is that SexIS Data.zip ( and a GenerateFNISforUsers run ) is required so you can use some of Arrok's SexiS Replacers

There's going to be an update wrapping up all the corrections from .01, .02 and today. Some of Arrok's replaces don't really fit with SD.

Hi! I'm trying to update to 23.2, but when I try to install it in MCM I just get the flower picture under all tabs. I've got the latest version of SkyUI. Any idea what's wrong?

I've tried going back to 17.02, and uninstalling and reinstalling  just about everything, and I still can't get the MCM menu to work. Above the Rose in the MCM, it says version 2013.03.17.02, whatever version I'm actually using. What on earth have I done?

It's not what you have done but what you haven't done.

2012.01.14 Release and later: Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest ( You may have to cycle through the "BEGIN" option ):
    • Enter MCM
    • Select "Sanguine's Debauchery"
    • Select "Config" in the sub-menu
    • Click "UNINSTALL"
    • Exit all menus ( If you enter MCM again Sanguine's Debauchery will now only show the logo )
    • Wait 2 game hours to make sure all quests scripts have gone idle.
  • Save. ( repeat step 1 for all the saves you want to clean. )

You won't be able to restart Sanguine's Debauchery for this character unless you preform a full uninstall. <-------------------

2012.01.14 Release and later: Full Uninstall

• Follow the instructions for "Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character." for all characters that have started SD.
  • Exit the game.
  • Uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
  • Start the game and load the save you created in #2
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time.
  • Save. Either in a new slot or over the save you created in #2 ( repeat steps 7-9 for all saves you want to clean )

Then install.

Hi, first of all thank you for this awesome mod mate, really nice!

Oh and one last thing, it seems that the voices added with the latest version doesn't play for me for some reason.

Thanks and there were no voices added so I'm glad that worked at least  :D

The demerit notifications are incorrect and do not reflect what was actually done. You should still get the proper result even though you are being told otherwise. You can verify this by looking in the quest journal and at the enslavement objectives.

Then next big change is that SexIS Data.zip ( and a GenerateFNISforUsers run ) is required so you can use some of Arrok's SexiS Replacers

There's going to be an update wrapping up all the corrections from .01, .02 and today. Some of Arrok's replaces don't really fit with SD.

Splendid, thanks Jbezorg!  Yep, I can confirm that the demerit changes/notifications are simply an interface error.  The demerits themselves are still being added and deducted normally, though the interface is saying otherwise.  I'll be looking forward to the release of that update.  Until then, cheers!  

Jbezorg, nice job with updating the new animations, much more interesting now, Told u arrok had made some nice stuff.

Speaking of sexis, .. do you think you might have a go at taking over/updating that framework. It could perhaps be seen as a natural extension of modularising SD and, whilst I'm sure you could spend forever tinking with this mod in my opinion its pretty close to finished now. ( and very very good it is too).

I mean, the asx mod has just been officially abandoned, and all those  animations are now freely available to be incorporated as well, for further variety and content ( some of them, especially the solo stuff are quite good really).

Anyway, keep up the good work, don't you go burning out and disappearing Awol on us now !

Taking over SexiS will depend on cmod. I'm hoping he continues because that's less on my to-do list with SD2.

It's not what you have done but what you haven't done.

2012.01.14 Release and later: Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character.

• Make sure you are free from you master or complete the spriggan quest ( You may have to cycle through the "BEGIN" option ):
    • Enter MCM
    • Select "Sanguine's Debauchery"
    • Select "Config" in the sub-menu
    • Click "UNINSTALL"
    • Exit all menus ( If you enter MCM again Sanguine's Debauchery will now only show the logo )
    • Wait 2 game hours to make sure all quests scripts have gone idle.
  • Save. ( repeat step 1 for all the saves you want to clean. )

You won't be able to restart Sanguine's Debauchery for this character unless you preform a full uninstall. <-------------------

2012.01.14 Release and later: Full Uninstall

• Follow the instructions for "Disabling Sanguine's Debauchery for a specific character." for all characters that have started SD.
  • Exit the game.
  • Uninstall Sanguine's Debauchery
  • Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
  • Start the game and load the save you created in #2
  • Wait a few hours game time and about a min real time.
  • Save. Either in a new slot or over the save you created in #2 ( repeat steps 7-9 for all saves you want to clean )

Then install.

Oh geez. I'd been through those instructions so many times, and every time I missed the 'Wait a few hours' bit at the end. Well, that's embarrassing. It works now, thanks!

One thing that might that might fix the previous issue with the quest not updating after they use the spriggan book for the flowering spriggan quest is the clearinvalidregistration skse command that some people might have running every time they start the game. "not the console command" but the actual line in the skse.ini.

I had issues with this command until I finally got rid of it with Wrath of Nature mod that it wouldn't let the quest update correctly.

I don't have it currently with SD but it might fix some people's problems. but idk :D just trying to help.

One thing that might that might fix the previous issue with the quest not updating after they use the spriggan book for the flowering spriggan quest is the clearinvalidregistration skse command that some people might have running every time they start the game. "not the console command" but the actual line in the skse.ini.

I had issues with this command until I finally got rid of it with Wrath of Nature mod that it wouldn't let the quest update correctly.

I don't have it currently with SD but it might fix some people's problems. but idk :D just trying to help.

Do me a favor. In console use the following command to get the quest vars

sqv _SD_sprigganslave

I've had some problems with scenes going straight to ragdoll with the newest version (and a brand new character, so no upgrade issues).  But the scenes worked at first, and reverting to a prior save caused the problem to go away again (at least for a now).  I see there are other reports of similar symptoms; it seems that the mod can sometimes get into a bad state, but it starts off fine.

This is with Sexis data+core, plus patches from that thread, and the latest SKSE.  Dawnguard and Dragonborn installed, and related SD patches enabled.

EDIT:  I haven't specifically installed any of Arrok's replacer animations.  So possibly the ragdoll is dependent on which animation was selected.  Except that since those are replacers, there should still be some animation to play - and once the straight-to-ragdoll behavior happens, it never seems to work afterwards (tried 5 times).

EDIT2: This happens pretty often; one thing that all incidents have in common (so far) is that the master is not keeping a tight rein on the character when it happens (the character can wander away at will).  Typically, that means it happens late at night - I've seen no sign of the caging behavior mentioned in the changelog, so it may be connected to that change.

Unlike above poster I used to save 100 times over(700+ saves inc differ chars) but lately due to size(each around 5mb+) they all add up, go figure i would of wanted those saves....  Also as above poster said my ragdoll issue's were anyone of them, inc being whipped.

On side note, is their anyone trying to make a save editor to clean scripts?