"SexiS & SD animations were shuffled to remove some cuddling type animations out of the animation lineup."

Some bug fixes are important and some are just darn funny when read in context to the mod:) Also thanks for all the work on this mod, even though you stopped working on it.

"SexiS & SD animations were shuffled to remove some cuddling type animations out of the animation lineup."

Some bug fixes are important and some are just darn funny when read in context to the mod:) Also thanks for all the work on this mod, even though you stopped working on it.

What can I say except that I had

in mind when I wrote the post 

It was more a shift in mentality than a stop work. I had a to-do list that I kept adding to. Cages was the last major item on the to-do list.

As i said this before:

I´m having a ctd when defeated in the newest version, i had the SD.2013.03.17.02.Maint.7z, i made the dance of uninstallation (uninstall in mcm, wait for 2 hours, save, uninstall by nexus, execute fnis, load, save, exit, install sexis data, install by SD.2013.03.23.02.Maint.7z nexus, run fnis, load game, install sangune, beguin sanguine in mcm, and when defeated my char kneels and....CTD, i have the required skse, any help?

I tried other solutions posted after i did this, upgraded the fnis and the skyUI but everytime my char kneels skyrim force close to desktop, any help? i install via nexus mod mannager, i have the 0.44.4 version, any help please, this is getting frustrating, thnx so much to anyone that sends help!

i have performed the full procedue of uninstall twice too :(

Hihi!  For some odd reason I keep getting CTD the moment when enslavement begins with the latest update. :(   I'm using WaxenFigure's patch, but do I need also Arizona's patch too? 

Edit:  Okay, never mind.  Just need the SexiS Data pack, so that doesn't matter.  Hmm...   :unsure: Not sure why am I getting CTD when enslavement begins.  I'll keep troubleshooting, but any insight would be much appreciated, for obvious reasons.  :lol:

Hihi! For some odd reason I keep getting CTD the moment when enslavement begins with the latest update. :(I'm using WaxenFigure's patch, but do I need also Arizona's patch too?

Edit: Okay, never mind. Just need the SexiS Data pack, so that doesn't matter. Hmm... :unsure: Not sure why am I getting CTD when enslavement begins. I'll keep troubleshooting, but any insight would be much appreciated, for obvious reasons. :lol:

DId you had the same problem withSD.2013.03.23.02.Maint.7z? Or just the actual update?

Hihi! For some odd reason I keep getting CTD the moment when enslavement begins with the latest update. :(I'm using WaxenFigure's patch, but do I need also Arizona's patch too?

Edit: Okay, never mind. Just need the SexiS Data pack, so that doesn't matter. Hmm... :unsure: Not sure why am I getting CTD when enslavement begins. I'll keep troubleshooting, but any insight would be much appreciated, for obvious reasons. :lol:

DId you had the same problem withSD.2013.03.23.02.Maint.7z? Or just the actual update?

Nope, only with the latest update am I getting CTD.  I did a clean reinstall, too; so, I'm not sure what may be the cause of it.  However, I'm attempting to diagnose the problem to see maybe if I missed something during installation or what. 

Did you include the SD animations as well?

FNIS Behavior V3.5   3/25/2013 12:29:54 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - d:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (229 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery ...
Reading SexiS ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

880 animations for 5 mods successfully included.

Hi Jbezorg!  Yeppers, I just double-checked the installation and everything is there.  I ran FNIS and it's reading SD, no errors.  :unsure:  

Edit:  Here's my FNIS: 

FNIS Behavior V3.5   3/24/2013 10:42:14 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (229 bones)   male: XPMS (229 bones)
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading NiruinsBusinessPlan ...
Reading SexiS ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

890 animations for 6 mods successfully included.

Hi Jbezorg!  Yeppers, I just double-checked installation and everything is there.  I ran FNIS and it's reading SD, no errors.  :unsure:

This is an "everything" BSA including Zaz models. Let me know if that fixes it.

Also, XPMS skeleton or another?

Hi Jbezorg!  Yeppers, I just double-checked the installation and everything is there.  I ran FNIS and it's reading SD, no errors.  :unsure:  

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexiS ...

Just highlighting differences

Even though I have female only gender animations there are still animations ( 17 total ) under animations\male. May want to check that too.

Sorry, yeah, I'm using XPMS.  I just edited that post with my FNIS included.  I'll try out this fix and report back soon.  *fingers crossed*

XPMS is fine ( you posted while I was typing my response ) Same skeleton as I'm using so that eliminates a possibility.

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexiS ...

Just highlighting differences

Even though I have female only gender animations there are still animations ( 17 total ) under animations\male. May want to check that too.

Yeah, thanks for that.  The first two highlighted are  "New Animations Running with Bow" and  "Niruins Business Plan".  As for "No gender directory animations/males", yeah, that's vexing.  Not sure.  I'll look into it.  However, even with it listed I never encountered any problems before.  I think it's always been that way, come to think of it.  But since I never had someone to compare it to, I never thought anything of it -- rather, that it was normal since I'm using female only gender animations.     

OlBenny we are two :(

Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only one.  :lol: I'm about to do a clean reinstall of SexiS myself and see if that fixes it. 

Well, I must redact my previous statement, I am getting the same CTD on enslavement on the newest version, so now we number three.

OlBenny we are two :(

May I ask where you are being enslaved? I was having the issue earlier when being enslaved in fort Greymoor, but was able to get a complete enslavement in other places.

I had a CTD in Fort Greymoor, but (oddly enough) it worked fine in Fort Greymoor prison.  As well as every other location so far.

To anyone having sex animations go to ragdoll,

Did this start happening right after getting out of a cage?

It happened late at night, when I'd expect this to be the case, but no cage was involved.  I see you've patched something involving non-local cages, so hopefully that'll fix it.  Thanks.

I did see it happen once in response to Gold for the Wicked though, which suggests that there might be a different bug involved.

Well, I must redact my previous statement, I am getting the same CTD on enslavement on the newest version, so now we number three.

Oh no!  Well, maybe it's something a bit more then...  Nevertheless, I did do another complete reinstall of both SexiS (with WaxenFigure's patch) and SD.  After doing so and testing, I still got a CTD upon the moment of enslavement.  :( However, it's late here and tomorrow's Monday, so I think I'll be throwing in the towel for tonight.  Cheers!