Hands up of the people getting CTDs that are using non-bbp

Good question - I'm afraid I'm a bit of an amateur at how all this hangs together so hopefully what follows makes sense and is of use.

NMM 0.44.4

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS 3.5

SexiS Data (thoiught that was all we needed from SexiS - am I wrong on that?)

ZazAnimationPack_V005

zarias restraints (esp disabled)

Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles - Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes (Use the SD "No-Glow patch")

UNP Replacer Configuration Package 1.96  - Selecting the UNP non fitness normal body

Using the built in BBP but overwriting the installed XPMS skeleton version (see below)

Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP

XP32 Maximum Skeleton 1.4 -XPMS - XPMS - back hip Dagger  (Fixes the flattened breast bug that I get from just using UNP replacer and also installs the male XPMS skeleton)

SkyUI 3.4

That's alll the SD relevant stuff I think, but perfectly happy to post the rest of the list (mostly environmental) or load order if it will help.

Help me please. I can`t finish the quest Enslaved. I enslaved and what? In the task quest remains . Sorry for my english..

Escape. By any means:

Try to sneak away,

Or kill your master,

Or steal the key,

Or make your master like you and he'll ask you to join their faction and free you.

Just a quick question on updating-- When updating should I disable the mod/scrub the save first or can I just overwrite the files? I tried to search for the but couldn't find it.

Thanks for all the awesome work!

Thanks. you are welcome. But... really? Couldn't find the answer?

Updates

2013.03.25 Maintenance Update: 2013032501

• Reproduced CTDs during enslavement in Fort Greymoor. Cage selection was simplified. This stopped the CTDs during the test.

testing, and in another suggestion, i guess that it will be awesome to loose experience like you be in jail meanwhile you belong to someone XD, thnx for your work! I enjoy so much this mod!

Updates

2013.03.25 Maintenance Update: 2013032501

• Reproduced CTDs during enslavement in Fort Greymoor. Cage selection was simplified. This stopped the CTDs during the test.

testing, and in another suggestion, i guess that it will be awesome to loose experience like you be in jail meanwhile you belong to someone XD, thnx for your work! I enjoy so much this mod!

now is working,thnx for your efforts!

Hi again!  As everyone is reporting, I too get to share in the festivities:  no more CTD!  And along with that, everything else seems to be working great!  Huzzah to you, Jbezorg! 

There is a slight problem I'm running into at night, however.  There is no bed or sleeproll around, but it looks like the master keeps putting me in a cage.  He's doing the hand motion as if he's opening a door, I stand from the kneeling position whenever he does so, and then resume kneeling, but there's no visible cage.  Trying to escape at night, though the interface does say demerits are increasing, the AI doesn't take me back.  I have to run back myself, which is kinda funny.  The rape scenes also don't end.  The grunting stops and all the other sounds, but the scene itself keeps going (and in the same position, I should add).  I have to shift+end.  During the day, however, everything is working like a charm. 

Nevertheless, thank you Jbezorg!  Cheers to you! 

Thanks so much for the great mod and  much gratitude for the way you stay on top of it. Every time I expierence a glitch, the next day i find it has been discussed overnight and 9.5 times out of ten already taken care of.  It seems like i spend as much time in Sanguine's realm as I do in Breezehome  :D , as often as you update.

The extra touch of realism added to the game is very much appreciated. Mods like these make their creators the true heros in Skyrim.

Well with the latest build no CTD either but the sprigan sitll breaks at the book pick up.

Also found (after setstage to get by the book not moving the stage on) the marker at Evergreen grove is in the middle of the pond, a bit immersion breaking (sorry could not resist the pun)

also in the kneel pose before the spriggan does you having a arrow quiver on looks very odd, the quiver is at right-angles to the PC;s back (OK the player can unequip but might be cleaner if the script does this eventualy, its a minor quibble).

Out of fear of railroading this thread...(don't worry I'll ask Jbezorg a question)

I've seen a few people state this "My main" call me a newb...but uhh how do you have more than one toon?

Just hit "new" rather than continue. It gets mixed in with other saves so I'd recommend TES V Savegame Manager

It simply creates subfolders named for each character and updates the ini file to point to them.

...and where do babies come from?

They need to do way instain mother..

Quick question, I've host to a Spriggan, but when I went to pick up the book, it just gave me a spell... The quest is still saying I need a book, but I've already read it.. Any idea on how to bypass this? If it's a glitch on my side what's the number for the quest so I can finish it via console.

edit - Anyways, I found the ID for the quest and just set the stage to the next one in the quest line. Not sure if it's a bug in the mod or a bug in my setup. Either way just wanted to point this out.

Great mod, but unfortunately it stopped working for me a few updates ago. It was working great until I updated it. 

Not sure if in became incompatible with some mods, or something like that. 

Pretty much if I have SD running it crashes the game after the Bethesda logo and gives me an error message saying "Failed to initialize renderer. Unknown error creating the renderer"

I am having an issue where as soon as a blindfold is equipped on the player the enslavement quest is marked as complete. When the blindfold is equipped via console the quest ends and the enslaving faction is still neutral to the player, however when the blindfold is equipped due to punishment, all enslavement items (gag, blindfold, bindings, and collar) are removed from the player and the player floats about 2 feet off the ground unable to move unless I force a ragdoll (player.pushactoraway 14 1) and the enslaving faction hostiles the player. Anyone else having similar troubles? Unfortunately the script logs show no related issue, so I will try disabling mods one by one to rule out any compatibility issues.

First, I apologize for my English is missing

I have to try and find this, I failed after all

I do not hear voices when you start having sex is enslavement

Voice has not even been liberalized since the end of addition

Probably associated with stamina, I've got to conflict with other mods

I have tried several attempts, do I do advice me something here that fail after all?