One thing that might that might fix the previous issue with the quest not updating after they use the spriggan book for the flowering spriggan quest is the clearinvalidregistration skse command that some people might have running every time they start the game. "not the console command" but the actual line in the skse.ini.

I had issues with this command until I finally got rid of it with Wrath of Nature mod that it wouldn't let the quest update correctly.

I don't have it currently with SD but it might fix some people's problems. but idk :D just trying to help.

Do me a favor. In console use the following command to get the quest vars

sqv _SD_sprigganslave

The last lines say

Enabled? Yes

State: running

Current stage: 30

Priority: 97

here's a pic of last lines

Anything specific i'm looking for?

post-48180-0-19932500-1364158007_thumb.jpg

jbezorg

saw you wanted a sqv of the sprigganslave quest with the book fault. I have that with the latest build the sqv just aftr picking up the book attached,

the values are the same just befor picking up the book. The symtoms are that you get the spell but don;t get to read the book as its "consumed" in givving the spell.

If you puch the quest to the next stage (other than having the "book" sate with empty [] fill in text in you jornal seems to go on OK.

But found latter on that

1. going to clear springs got spriggans spawning till that overwelm (ended up with 8 active spriggan 4 of them mothers).

2, doing a std enslave goes ok but on sleep and enter realm sang' was female (OK that may be corret never seen it) and she jumps stright to sex (see the "why am I here breifly. then won;t talk to you.  manage in this state to pick pocket the dem on the piller she notices and went in to attack mode boy is she a wimp she could only just get my health bar to light. so tried the same on old sang and the same she even came up with the prompts don;t come nearer me and don;t hurt me....

post-78410-0-93229400-1364158540_thumb.jpg

Sounds funny, but I finally activated SD normally. Well... almost normally, 'cause there is no sex animations at all. Player and NPC just fall on the ground, like they AFTER animation, and... that's all. SexiS is installed, and FNIS was activated, but - here is the problem. 

jbezorg

saw you wanted a sqv of the sprigganslave quest with the book fault. I have that with the latest build the sqv just aftr picking up the book attached,

the values are the same just befor picking up the book. The symtoms are that you get the spell but don;t get to read the book as its "consumed" in givving the spell.

If you puch the quest to the next stage (other than having the "book" sate with empty [] fill in text in you jornal seems to go on OK.

But found latter on that

1. going to clear springs got spriggans spawning till that overwelm (ended up with 8 active spriggan 4 of them mothers).

2, doing a std enslave goes ok but on sleep and enter realm sang' was female (OK that may be corret never seen it) and she jumps stright to sex (see the "why am I here breifly. then won;t talk to you.  manage in this state to pick pocket the dem on the piller she notices and went in to attack mode boy is she a wimp she could only just get my health bar to light. so tried the same on old sang and the same she even came up with the prompts don;t come nearer me and don;t hurt me....

Try this mod for the dialogue issues.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884

SD-menu does not appear in MCM. SD - last version, skyUI version is 3.4. Any idea what's wrong??

Did you activate the file with a launcher?

O_O

Of course, I did it. 

Just had to ask, seen some of the posts here, not many know how to install mods the manual way, NMM made them spoiled.

jbezorg

But found latter on that

Try this mod for the dialogue issues.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884

Already have it (and unless it broke with 1.9 its still OK .. the fus. log. says its broke in 1.9 :( )

SD-menu does not appear in MCM. SD - last version, skyUI version is 3.4. Any idea what's wrong??

Did you activate the file with a launcher?

O_O

Of course, I did it. 

Just had to ask, seen some of the posts here, not many know how to install mods the manual way, NMM made them spoiled.

No, almost don't use NMM. Plroblem has been solved after all - on the clear Skyrim, almost without any mods, put SkyUI.esp in the end of load order. But - another problem appear - there is no sex animations at all. Player and NPC just fall on the ground, like they AFTER animation, and... that's all. SexiS is installed, and FNIS was activated, but - here is the problem. Animation played only one time - when the first enslaved was, and then - no more times.

The last lines say

Enabled? Yes

jbezorg

But found latter on that

Okay. Next question. Did you update while wearing the spriggan armor?

Because at this point I'm scratching my head because I have not updated or changed anything with the spriggan portion of this mod for a long time.

The last lines say

Enabled? Yes

jbezorg

But found latter on that

Because at this point I'm scratching my head because I have not updated or changed anything with the spriggan portion of this mod for a long time.

No it was the first time I've installed the mod before.

here's my load order if your interested

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexiS.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

SkyUI.esp

DragonbornArmorFix.esp

Futa equippable.esp

Insanity's Dragon Katana.esp

Nouserhere Ears.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

S&D shadow walker.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

AchieveThat.esp

Headtracking.esp

magicmoonsp.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp

RenHair.esp

Iridum Eyes RT.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

Sexier Housecarls.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

Atlas Map Markers.esp

Atlas Blackreach.esp

Atlas Dawnguard.esp

Atlas Dragonborn.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

numenume bikini.esp

Fairytale.esp

Amame_follower.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

ReProccer.esp

ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp

ReProccerDragonborn.esp

SGHairPack06.esp

SGHairPack05.esp

SGHairPack04.esp

SGHairPack03.esp

SGHairPack02.esp

SGHairPack01.esp

breezehome TNF.esp

Tropical Skyrim.esp

fantasy music overhaul - tropical edition.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

LoversComfort.esp

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp

SDpatch - dragonborn.esp

NightHawkTBBP.esp

The last lines say

Enabled? Yes

jbezorg

But found latter on that

No was between all quests, and with the 23 date files I did  a tim unistall etc re-load finis ....... the only thing I can do now is go back to a save pre ever oading SD  I'll try that and let you know

Edit: when back to a pre ever SD/SexIs save (only had the Beth' DLC skse & fuz plug-in) and its the same, luckd out got the magic dialog on the first guard I passed) pick up the book get the spell and there is a "book [] ,,, ,,"  text in the map quest log and thats it. i.e. the text replacement is empty and its not triggering the next quest stage. NB. not changes any thing, the las build I used did not have the spriggan call spell this one does so the change seems to be linked to that, the spell does work though. late here I'll look in tm'row

I know that sometimes scripts and stuff don't' work if their in a bsa file for some people. Maybe unpacking and making them loose scripts might help out?

If you choose to that then defiantly use a mod manager of some type so that scripts that change or are removed are removed during the uninstall / reinstall.

I know that sometimes scripts and stuff don't' work if their in a bsa file for some people. Maybe unpacking and making them loose scripts might help out?

If you choose to that then defiantly use a mod manager of some type so that scripts that change or are removed are removed during the uninstall / reinstall.

Well that didn't do anything :P

To anyone having sex animations go to ragdoll,

Did this start happening right after getting out of a cage?

Nope, I was never in a cage when I encountered the problem.  The several first animations were working fine until the master suddenly decided to start walking away.  He kept walking to the point were I was well outside of the escape radius.  After catching up to him, that's when all the animations and thereafter stopped working for me. 

OK - I can provide a bug report around this aspect of things.

I was testing simple bandit enslavement on a 1st level toon - no cages in evidence in camp but there is a bedroll for my master to sleep in.

All working normally until nighfall. After dark the master went to his bedroll, lay down on it and then immediately got up and went back to doing other things around the camp - this happened several times. During this phase everything else worked normally.

About half way through the night he lay down - got up again at once as before but walked over to my character and (as far as I could see) went through an animation that looked like he was locking an invisible door! At that point player controls were disabled. He then went to bed and actually went to sleep for the rest of the night!!

In the morning when he got up he seemed to forget the he has locked the player character up and headed off across the camp.  Player controls remained disabled and no "You should stay close..." event fired. 

Eventually I used enableplayercontrols and the unstick command to get to him and speak with him - from that moment on all sex acts went straight to ragdoll.

Hope that provides some clues - if I see anything else like this I'll check back.

Edit: Looks like the game still thinks the toon is safely locked in the cage as I can run around the camp (and all the way to another bandit camp down the road!) without the escape timer starting or anyone coming in pursuit. Unstick still beams right back to master though.

Nope, I was never in a cage when I encountered the problem.  The several first animations were working fine until the master suddenly decided to start walking away.  He kept walking to the point were I was well outside of the escape radius.  After catching up to him, that's when all the animations and thereafter stopped working for me. 

OK - I can provide a bug report around this aspect of things.

I was testing simple bandit enslavement on a 1st level toon - no cages in evidence in camp but there is a bedroll for my master to sleep in.

All working normally until nighfall. After dark the master went to his bedroll, lay down on it and then immediately got up and went back to doing other things around the camp - this happened several times. During this phase everything else worked normally.

About half way through the night he lay down - got up again at once as before but walked over to my character and (as far as I could see) went through an animation that looked like he was locking an invisible door! At that point player controls were disabled. He then went to bed and actually went to sleep for the rest of the night!!

In the morning when he got up he seemed to forget the he has locked the player character up and headed off across the camp.  Player controls remained disabled and no "You should stay close..." event fired. 

Eventually I used enableplayercontrols and the unstick command to get to him and speak with him - from that moment on all sex acts went straight to ragdoll.

Hope that provides some clues - if I see anything else like this I'll check back.

Edit: Looks like the game still thinks the toon is safely locked in the cage as I can run around the camp (and all the way to another bandit camp down the road!) without the escape timer starting or anyone coming in pursuit. Unstick still beams right back to master though.

Same issue. The script found a cage but I didn't limit it to the same location. I'll bet if you use "help _SD_state_caged" in console it's set to 1.

Updates

2013.03.24 Maintenance Update: 2013032401

• Corrected an error where cages were selected even if they were across Skyrim and/or disabled.
  • SexiS & SD animations were shuffled to remove some cuddling type animations out of the animation lineup.