Thats a lot of overnight messages :).

Ā 

one note since I re-loaded SD (23 v2 )Ā  and started from a save pre SD and Sexis being loaded the location change time (fast travel or via a door ect) has been very noticably faster but on checking there has been no real change in the save file size (18MB ) from that save and the last one before the re-load. not doubt it will revert back to the slower change loads (6+ seconds vs 1-2) after a few saves :(

I have a few questions that I'm sure can be answered if someoneĀ knowledgeableĀ could just take the time to read them. Please.

Ā 

I went out to get captured at the nearest convenient place, Fort Greymour. At this time it's populated completely by the Imperials.

Ā 

I had 5 followers, and however many times I Ā tried, only 4 followers get captured. Ā Is 4 the max number of followers that can be captured?

Ā 

All my followers keep bleeding while they are bound. They are not in the bleed out, blood is just pooling under their vaginas. Is that normal?

Ā 

At one point my master decides to leave the fort and go walking.. and walking.. and walking. It was very tedious to follow him from Greymour, South and west to Rorikstead and into the Reach before finally going into Solitude and the Castle Dour Dungeons. That was a long 3 hours. Ā Along the way, if my demerits changed too much, my master would pat me on head and release me. Except things would lock up. I'd lose all text from the HUD, my body would become stiff as a board and rise 6ft in the air, stay at a 45' angle and remain there, locked up. I'd lose all camera control and have to constantly restart the save and sometimes the entire game. This went on for 3 hours as I followed him around at a walking pace. I got tired at some point and console traveled to some locations, and did Moveto Player to get my master next to me, just to see where we were going.

Ā 

After finally getting to the Castle Dour Dungeon, the LONG WAY, he walked me to a cell that was already occupied and without a working door. He got in but I had to TCL into it to follow him. There he released me, but I lost all camera control and could not get it back until I managed to sleep in the bed and meet Sanguine. Only after Sanguine raped me did my camera controls for 3rd person return to normal. How many times do I go to Sanguine's Misty Grove? Just once?

Ā 

So is this how the first enslavement quest is intended to work out? I thought I'd get traded to another group or something. Could someone shed a little bit of light on my green text?

I am also getting CTD at the moment of enslavementĀ if I useĀ SD.2013.03.23.01.MaintĀ SD.2013.03.23.02.Maint.

Ā 

Last night again now 2013.03.24.01. to try but if CTD too.

Ā 

Not my intention to scream or just copied and pasted some parts and came so.

Ā 

To move.

Yup, immediate CTD on capture with the 3.24.01 version, including in locations (Greymoor prison) that did not have this problem for me on the prior rev.Ā  Tried enabling papyrus logs, but evidently the crash happens too quickly - no log output came.

Ā 

EDIT: It does work sometimes - I've had no problems with outdoor bandits, and the necromancer in Brittleshin Pass works OK.

Ā 

Ā 

Well, I must redact my previous statement, I am getting the same CTD on enslavement on the newest version, so now we number three.

Ā 

Ā 

Oh no!Ā  Well, maybe it's something a bit more then...Ā  Nevertheless, I did do another complete reinstall of both SexiS (with WaxenFigure's patch) and SD.Ā  After doing so and testing, I still got a CTD upon the moment of enslavement.Ā  :( However, it's late here and tomorrow's Monday, so I think I'll be throwing in the towel for tonight.Ā  Cheers!

Ā 

Ā 

Try rolling back to the original script file ( SexiSSystemScr.pex ) fromĀ WaxenFigure's Patch.

Ā 

Installing the patch made SD's MCM menu disappear.

Ā 

I used original and waxenFigure patch, in various installations and same result XD

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Well, I must redact my previous statement, I am getting the same CTD on enslavement on the newest version, so now we number three.

Ā 

Ā 

Oh no!Ā  Well, maybe it's something a bit more then...Ā  Nevertheless, I did do another complete reinstall of both SexiS (with WaxenFigure's patch) and SD.Ā  After doing so and testing, I still got a CTD upon the moment of enslavement.Ā  :( However, it's late here and tomorrow's Monday, so I think I'll be throwing in the towel for tonight.Ā  Cheers!

Ā 

Ā 

Try rolling back to the original script file ( SexiSSystemScr.pex ) fromĀ WaxenFigure's Patch.

Ā 

Ā 

I used original and waxenFigure patch, in various installations and same result XD

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah. I tested again and it wasn't the cause so I deleted the post.

Ā 

Arroks animations installed?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah. I tested again and it wasn't the cause so I deleted the post.

Ā 

Arroks animations installed?

In my staff, none of them, just sexis, non tweaked

Top of the day!Ā  Jbezorg, thanks for all the suggestions.Ā  I tried them, including the one since deleted as mentioned in post 365.Ā  I didn't have Arrok's animations installed, but after installing them I can't believe I wasn't using them!Ā  Those animations are really well done, though I'm having serious alignment issues with "animationsidefuck", animation four, I think it is.Ā  But that's something entirely different.Ā  Anyhow, sadly, nope it still keeps CTD upon the moment of enslavement.Ā  :(

Ā 

Hi

I think jbezorg needs more informations from people experiencing CTD.

Have you installed Sexis defeated? Do you have BBP anims active? What NMM version are you using (if any)?

Most important, someone is NOT experiencing ctd?

If not, is sexis compatible with 1.9 and relative SKSE? Could be a strapon issue (don't see usual one on sexis OP)?

Just another voice chipping in that I get CTD the moment of enslavement.

Ā 

What I changed since last using SD;

Made sure to follow instructions to the letter in fully uninstalling previous SD version.

Updated SKSE to latest version.

Got SexIS having never had it before, using the following plugins (Core, Data and the Cupid, but avoiding the defeated)

Ran FNIS, and when I tested the new idles via console they worked just fine.

Ā 

Fairly sure I'm using UNP with the Perfect 3-2 Skeleton

Whatto51, good point.Ā 

Have you installed Sexis defeated? --Yes.Ā  However, I have the quest disabled unless I know I'm fighting someone that doesn't enslave.Ā 
Do you have BBP anims active? --No, I don't like BBP animations.Ā  However, I am using a BBP compatible skeleton, thus I have no issues in that regard.
What NMM version are you using (if any)? --I didn't use NMM, rather I installed SD manually.Ā  I verified that everything was there and installed properly last night.Ā 

SexiS is compatible with the current Skyrim/SKSE version with the patch created by WaxenFigure.Ā  And no, it's not a strapon issue.Ā  I have SexiS configured to use a strapon, with compatible strapon mods installed.

Ā 

Have you installed Sexis defeated? Nope

Do you have BBP anims active? Nope

What NMM version are you using (if any)? 0.44.5

Most important, someone is NOT experiencing ctd? dunno

If not, is sexis compatible with 1.9 and relative SKSE? used just the data, the data and the core, the core the data and the patch of waxenfigure, the patch and the data

Could be a strapon issue (don't see usual one on sexis OP)? no strappon, just the SD one

Body? unp and many textures

FNIS? 3.5

Load order by? BOSS

version of patch? lates one, is long the number XD

Skeleton? Perfect 3-2

DLCs? dawnguard, dragonborn, heartfire

Just a quick question on updating-- When updating should I disable the mod/scrub the save first or can I just overwrite the files? I tried to search for the but couldn't find it.

Ā 

Thanks for all the awesome work!

Ā 

Ā 

PrimeNavigator, no, you would want to clean save.Ā  When updating, don't forget to do a complete uninstall of your current SD version, otherwise you'll run into issues, including, but not limited to, only the SD logo appearing in MCM, with no further accessibility to install or otherwise configure SD.Ā  Cheers!