I have never imported it into my bashed patch.  In fact, XeoSP++'s esp file sits below my bashed patch.  I have never had any issues doing this.  This is one case you can safely ignore the instructions if you like.

The reason some of the NPC's from OWCND remain vanilla could be twofold:

1.  They are new NPC's.  If they are newly added by OWCND then XeoSP++ won't touch them.  XeoSP++ was only designed to adjust vanilla NPC's.  Nothing else.

2.  You have have XeoSP++ too high in your load order.  Drop it down below OWCND and your bashed patch and you should see the change to vanilla NPC's.  Remember, you may need to start a new game to see the change.

Thanks Greg.Xeosp is always last in load order.Just checked,all vanila NPCs are changed,those added ny OWCND are not.So I may try change them with CSE and hope I wont break anything.

Generally speaking,would you recommend following BOSS bash tag suggestions?

I've installed xeosp++, mbp and all that. They work just fine, but i've got one problem. Xeosp++ retained vanilla races, just changed all npc's to new races. Problem is, whenever i install new mod with it's own npc's my eyes are attacked with vanilla-like flood of ugliness and visual horror. If i remember correctly this wasn't the case in earlier xeo versions, because vanilla races were totally overridden then. Is there a non-outdated and working xeo version that entirely replace vanilla races (and to hell with mbp, i just need resources from that anyway) and force other mods to use xeo races?

No.  There is no easy button.  Sorry.

What you need to do is be VERY careful of what you install and what it contains.  XeoSP++ was redesigned to be in bsa format to prevent other mods from erasing its meshes\textures, this was to make it compatible with MBP\MBP++ and many of the other race adding plugins.  When you install plugins you need to make sure they do NOT come with any loose files, as loose files will automatically trump bsa files.    You also may need to open those mods and point them at the Xeo files\races.

Your other option is to find a vanilla replacer that contains loose files.  Younger hotter NPC's is one such animal.  It isn't as good as XeoSP++ in my opinion, but it is much better than vanilla.

Aww totally messed up my game

(everytime i start new game it throws me to free camera mode, can't move character except attack, the boobs config and sexy walk also gone)

The new races and their textures works fine though

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.33]
03 Lovers with PK.esm
04 TamagoClub.esm
05 HiyokoClub.esm
06 LoversCreature.esm
07 x117race.esm
08 Chanpon.esm
09 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A Knights.esp
0B Guardians of the Nine - Akatosh Chantry.esp
0C RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
0D Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]
0E Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0]
0F Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]
10 Living Economy.esp
11 Living Economy - Items.esp
12 Cutthroat Merchants.esp
13 MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
14 TamagoPlayerHUD.esp [Version 2.0]
15 TamagoBreak.esp
16 LoversTamagoClub.esp
17 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
18 LoversEncounter.esp
19 HiyokoGenerator.esp
1A HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
1B TamagoSetBody.esp
1C SetBody.esp
1D AutoSetBody.esp
1E HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
1F homura outfit HGEC.esp
20 DMRA Stock Robe Replacer.esp
21 DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp
22 DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp
23 Edhildils Seductive Poison Armors.esp
24 DMRAdarklightmithrilarmor.esp
25 Edhildils Distraction Armors.esp
26 Flame Atronach Armor.esp
27 remake.esp
28 DMwardropemerged.esp
29 DMwardropemergednoenchant.esp
2A Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion.esp
2B LoversCalm.esp
2C LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2D LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
2E LoversRaperS.esp
2F LoversJoburg.esp
30 LoversSlavePlay.esp
31 LoversBed.esp
32 TamagoDischarge.esp
33 LoversImmoralGuards.esp
34 LoversImmoralSisters.esp
35 LoversPayBandit.esp
36 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96v4a]
37 LoversBitch.esp
38 LoversCreature.esp
39 LoversBackup2.esp
3A LoversRapeSlave.esp
3B LoversLight.esp
3C LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
3D LoversSlaveTrader.esp
3E LSTBravilUnderground.esp
3F PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
40 PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
41 77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
42 DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
43 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
44 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
45 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
46 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
47 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
48 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
49 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
4A x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
4B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
4C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
4D Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
4E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
4F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
50 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
51 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
52 x117race.esp
53 x117Race ENG Race.esp
54 Lop-ears Elf.esp
55 AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
56 Dremora Females.esp
57 xeosp++.esp
58 LoversMB2.esp
59 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5A LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Seems like i need to reinstall everything, any recommendation on install order?

Xeosp++ -> HGEC -> Roberts -> BBB -> MBP -> Oiled texture pack (need to invalidate after installing Xeo? its copy/paste not BSA) -> (all lovers mods)

Should I install according to that order?

Wait, you took Xeo out of the bsa and are using it as loose files?????  If so, then it won't make a damn bit of difference what order you install things, as you'll be fucked no matter what you do.  The whole point of XeoSP++ is mod compatibility and that is why it is in a bsa.  Having it in loose files will conflict the shit out of MBP.

Regardless, you need to install your body mods first (HGEC and Roberts).  Install a skeleton and your bbb animations last (prior to installing Lovers).

You need to archive invalidate using bsa redirection after installing all your plugins (just prior to installing Lovers).

I assume loose files are non BSA files? like Data folder and the only way to apply is copy/paste?, I do believe I followed the instructions on the first post,

First I copied the Meshes and Textures and .esp from Xeosp 1.0 to oblivion/data folder

Then deleted the folders listed on the first post also deleted the xeoex.esp since thats the only one i found, downloaded from 4shared link

I clicked the Xeosp++ BSA then chose "Extract All" to oblivion/data

Invalidate the BSA Alteration using OBMM exactly as the screenshot shows

Skipped to step 7, copied the data folder from XeoSP Master 2011.15.7 Update to oblivion folder, merged and overwrite everything. 

copied the esp from xeosp++ (Eng_v2) to oblivion/data folder

Ran OBMM enabled the esp, listed it below bashed patch

Ran Obse loader to test and have the issues

Did I do something wrong from the installation phase?

NO! NO! NO!  Where does it say to Extract anything from a BSA file???

Extract from zip or 7z or rar files yes.  Extract from BSA....NEVER!  :(

The bsa file you just drag and drop it into Oblivion\data\

It should be right there with all the other bsa, esp and esm files. ;)

It's peculiar that this survey didn't show up for me when I tried the download link yesterday. The download immediately started. Seems to depend on the browser used, its settings and add-ons installed. I'm using Firefox with 'NoScript'  and 'AdBlockPlus' active.

In any case I have also uploaded the file to my MEGA account. To make sure it will be available at anytime.

Yesterday, I was able to download the file from gamefront using a german proxy.

Varenne, the link that you find in 4Shared is for Xeox++, I was looking for Xeox 1.0, but I really apreciate that you take your time for help me, thanks.

Poontank, unfortunately, I already download the link from gamefront, but I'm sure that someone else will have the same problem as me and will find your MEGA link useful, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's peculiar that this survey didn't show up for me when I tried the download link yesterday. The download immediately started. Seems to depend on the browser used, its settings and add-ons installed. I'm using Firefox with 'NoScript'  and 'AdBlockPlus' active.

In any case I have also uploaded the file to my MEGA account. To make sure it will be available at anytime.

Thanks a ton!