I have been poking around in the common.treasurepools.patch trying to work out a nice way of reducing the shear amount of cards one tends to find during game play, at first it was novel but now its just annoying. I feel a good balance in finding one is to make them rare or just one or two in a find not like 6.

anyways I'm not too sure how to go about it, hoping for some directions.

Edited by doctorpotato
On 7/27/2022 at 11:29 AM, doctorpotato said:

I have been poking around in the common.treasurepools.patch trying to work out a nice way of reducing the shear amount of cards one tends to find during game play, at first it was novel but now its just annoying. I feel a good balance in finding one is to make them rare or just one or two in a find not like 6.

anyways I'm not too sure how to go about it, hoping for some directions.

you're talking about those numbered cards that were obviously based on the monster girls encyclopedia

3 hours ago, Salomão69 said:

you're talking about those numbered cards that were obviously based on the monster girls encyclopedia

Yes the cards are added by this mod (or modified) I just found them to be spawning in quite a large number and was just looking for a way to tone them down is all

23 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Yes the cards are added by this mod (or modified) I just found them to be spawning in quite a large number and was just looking for a way to tone them down is all

I find these cards around and I always wondered what mod they were and what they were for!
like, what do we do with them?
I just keep it in a file on my ship

16 minutes ago, Rifts said:

Lustia is neither bookmarked nor can I craft the Sex Toy Presentoir

since I downloaded the .zip, I just found the .object file and spawned it in with a admin command.

All other items seem to work as intended, but for whatever reason the Ticket to Lustia crashes my game.

I hashed out the numbers, but this is the error code in my starbound.log file.

[##:##:##.###] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /scripts/sexbound_onewaytickettolustia.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/scripts/sexbound_onewaytickettolustia.lua'

Is the script missing from the .zip download or did I forget to download something???

is this script located outside of the main file, lol?

if you're talking about the item that allows you to go to that red light planet, when I use it, it doesn't actually crash the game itself, but as I walk around the place, it lags.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, burningiamburning said:

Hello! I'm having some issues getting the Binder for the Monster Girl cards, whatever NPC or machine I need to obtain it just won't spawn.

I've tried to spawn the binder in using commands but I don't know the internal name of the binder in order to spawn it.

Could I get some help? Thanks!

Scratch that, I found the issue. Thanks anyways!

So I apologize if this has been answered somewhere already but after some searching of the forums I couldnt find the answer. But I was wondering about how SExbound pregnancy mechanics work with the cuntboy/futanari mechanic of Lustbound. Is it a flavor thing or will the respective subgender act as the regular ones (Cuntboy as female, Futa as Male) for the purposes of pregnancy and other mechanics?

I also couldnt find a wiki or documentation for sexbound either and if anyone has a lead on that it would be helpful.

28 minutes ago, huntmaster said:

So I apologize if this has been answered somewhere already but after some searching of the forums I couldnt find the answer. But I was wondering about how SExbound pregnancy mechanics work with the cuntboy/futanari mechanic of Lustbound. Is it a flavor thing or will the respective subgender act as the regular ones (Cuntboy as female, Futa as Male) for the purposes of pregnancy and other mechanics?

I also couldnt find a wiki or documentation for sexbound either and if anyone has a lead on that it would be helpful.

No, they are handled entirely separate ( well, mostly.)

sxb_plugin.pregnant.config inside the API handles who can impregnate and who can't, by their gender/sub-gender. As you can see...

Spoiler

image.png.54090c5d07dcfa44b12911fe34b06258.png

Futanaris are "Herms" in the mod, having both male and female reproductive organs, thus can both impregnate and be impregnated. If you don't want futanaris getting pregnant, you could remove "futanari" from the list there, that should be all.

So adding/removing sub-genders, while annoying to manage, isn't complicated for other systems, such as pregnancy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been answered already but I'm not sure what's going on. I have Man's Best Friend and Fiery Beast dildos and when I place them they just become invisible. Interacting with them makes my character also invisible until I exit the animation. Am I missing something?

Here are the mods I'm running that are not through Steam. Note: I am not subscribed to the KawaiiStuff on Steam nor do I have the mod, nor do I have the KawaiiStuff patcher for Sexbound. Is that something I would need?

EDIT: Please ignore this post! I didn't realize the dependencies like omnibrowser and kawaiistuff are strictly required dependencies. I copied the mods in again, now with all of the dependencies and it works fine now. All fixed.

Untitled.png

Edited by T0thLewis

Hello,

Upon traveling to Lustia, my game CTDs. Here is the error log: https://pastebin.com/04qMMBTk

As far as I can tell, this is caused by a stack overflow? I tried taking out all of my Steam workshop mods and only launching with mods from Loverslab (besides the requisite Neko Alternative, KawaiiStuff, Viera, and Felin mods), and it still crashed with a similar error. I tried taking out half of the Loverslab mods, and then it only crashes about half the time. When I do manage to load in, I'm at a low 10 fps. Is there anything I can do to help with this? I tried installing Optimizebound and a CPU core increase from the Steam workshop, but it didn't work..

On 11/8/2022 at 6:16 PM, HadesTheKing said:

Game crashes after trying to warp to lustia

starbound.log 11.9 kB · 1 download

26 minutes ago, krissychan1 said:

Hello,

Upon traveling to Lustia, my game CTDs. Here is the error log: https://pastebin.com/04qMMBTk

As far as I can tell, this is caused by a stack overflow? I tried taking out all of my Steam workshop mods and only launching with mods from Loverslab (besides the requisite Neko Alternative, KawaiiStuff, Viera, and Felin mods), and it still crashed with a similar error. I tried taking out half of the Loverslab mods, and then it only crashes about half the time. When I do manage to load in, I'm at a low 10 fps. Is there anything I can do to help with this? I tried installing Optimizebound and a CPU core increase from the Steam workshop, but it didn't work..

Following up, I launched the game in 32-bit rather than 64-bit (the option appears when you click Play through the Steam client) and this time I loaded in with no problems.
Edit: It works about 50% of the time when launched in 32-bit but crashes every time on 64-bit. :(

Edited by krissychan1
  • 3 weeks later...

How do you use the cell phone to summon hookers? I try clicking on someone, and i have the money to do so, but the game just pauses until I exit the menu, and nothing happens. Does it take time, do I need to be in a specific place? Tried doing so from the ship!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 1:11 PM, arandomguyspain said:

Does someone know where can i download the kawaiistuff+ mod?

I tried with steam CMD but it keeps failing the download. Thx

You tried Skymods?

Edit: checked it, they have it updated up to june 2020, no idea if that's good enough for you.

Edited by Algene