16 hours ago, SteamTheWolf said:

I have a slight issue, after using the pregnancy pills a couple of times (shortly after eachother) I've been stuck with the pregnancy tag and my character is now invisible in animations? not sure what's causing it

I think you've just aborted yourself... ouch

3 hours ago, Onlineminiman said:

How do I get replacement letters of recommendation? I died with one and can't get it back, how do I fix this? Or is there a way to just spawn one in using the admin commands?

you have to spawn it in using an admin command, I don't remember the item id for the letters, but there is a mod on the steam workshop that shows the id on any item.

when you have that mod installed, you only need to have one letter to know the id and then you can just spawn in the rest.

6 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

you have to spawn it in using an admin command, I don't remember the item id for the letters, but there is a mod on the steam workshop that shows the id on any item.

when you have that mod installed, you only need to have one letter to know the id and then you can just spawn in the rest.

That makes sense, thank you.

Everything in this mod USED to work for me, but even before the most recent SXB update, Lustia suddenly stopped opening for me, for whatever reason. Whenever I use the tickets, or a teleporter shortcut for characters who have been before, it shows the teleporting screen but then just. Drops me right back off where I started. I didn't even add any new mods or anything before this started, it just suddenly happened one day. If I need to include more detail / answer any questions I can, but. Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening?

• 1 month later...

Seem to be having some issue attempting to use the Omnibrowser phone - selecting any of the avian options deducts the pixels, and prints an error to the log (which I've attached below). RIP my money, I suppose... you think Cutebound might be breaking something? Not sure why it would unless it messes with the name generator...

starbound.log

EDIT: On that note, the li'l Spookit in the secret area doesn't seem to be doing terribly much. It deals 1 contact damage and turns other NPCs into SexNodes... and it's also immortal so I can't even capture it. Is that intended...?

Edited by Arriator
Further questions

So, I've read in previous posts how you're supposed to be able to get to the secret area in Lustia, but a distortion sphere against the far right of the map just sits there. No opening, no nothing. Tried the rest of the map, just to make sure, but I can roll from one end to the other without incident.

Also, maybe I'm just super dumb, but I can't get dildos to work for the life of me. I can't place them, can't interact with them... I'm sure I'm missing something, but I'm not sure what.

On 10/24/2021 at 10:07 PM, Vassil said:

Has the monster binder been broken in some way? it doesn't seem to recognize the 20 or so cards I have in my inventory and I can't get them to go into it.

Just to make sure, you have left clicked the card as if to place the card in a different slot and then right clicked on the binder in your inventory with your cursor still carrying said card?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 2:47 PM, GentlemanFaun said:

So, I've read in previous posts how you're supposed to be able to get to the secret area in Lustia, but a distortion sphere against the far right of the map just sits there. No opening, no nothing. Tried the rest of the map, just to make sure, but I can roll from one end to the other without incident.

Just in case I'm not reading this wrong, the sticky distortion sphere worked for me. Just keep rolling to the right, and you'll eventually look like you're going out of the map and see some glowey platforms after a few.

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but anytime i try to interact with items/npcs (fleshlights, dildos, other misc sex items), no animation plays and I disappear. I have the lustbound addons, base, and base manager. I also have kawaiistuff+ supports. other stuff includes omnibrowser, gofuckyourself, EBs lovely whips, and the latest version of sexbound. Am I missing something? Do  have too few mods? Or do i have too many, or some are conflicting? the game starts and runs fine, the only issue is that it doesn't show animations.

7 hours ago, sillybilly2048 said:

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but anytime i try to interact with items/npcs (fleshlights, dildos, other misc sex items), no animation plays and I disappear. I have the lustbound addons, base, and base manager. I also have kawaiistuff+ supports. other stuff includes omnibrowser, gofuckyourself, EBs lovely whips, and the latest version of sexbound. Am I missing something? Do  have too few mods? Or do i have too many, or some are conflicting? the game starts and runs fine, the only issue is that it doesn't show animations.

On 11/11/2021 at 1:54 PM, CtrlAltReset said:

I tried using the hormone patch by equipping it and it didn't work. Am I doing something wrong?

Two things; One, remember to submit a log:

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

And two, there is a version that i've tried to update here;

There are also known issues between Sexbound API and Lustbound in the latest version. Some things may not work as intended, but it should at least animate.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I got one.

When I use a blank fleshlight or dildo (IE: colored dildos/fleshlights), everything works just fine... however, if I try to use one of the themed dildos and/or fleshlights, the game crashes and the server spits out a bunch of errors... themed as in canine/human/apex/floran/etc/etc. Attached below is the error log.

Error.log