17 hours ago, FlakTaryd said:

Ahhhh gotcha, so Lustbound is integrated within Sexbound from what I've heard. I wonder what's going on with the subgenders specifically for cuntboy within the main mod?

So, lemme elaborate, because just saying "Sexbound" got you thinking of the "merge".

The reason why it's not working, is because Lustbound has to add that gender in, of course, and at some point, around update 5.10~5.12, Locuturus, main developer of Sexbound included Lustbound in it's "includes" list. This means, Lustbound which usually needs to patch Sexbound to add it's content, no longer is allowed to patch it.

So all changes that it does to Sexbound content and scripts are essentially going down the drain now, and such features as cuntboy are broken.

This is on Sexbound's side, and cannot be fixed on this end unless we renamed this mod (thus breaking all dependies that require it) or remove the Lustbound entry from Sexbound.

Edited by red3dred
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, ptmc2112 said:

Not sure what you mean, it would help to attach the starbound.log file to a reply, though Frackin' Universe is the only one that I know of (the FU community seems to HATE adult mods, and seem to continually add conflicts for it)

1st gotta craft the "Sex Toy Presentoir" found in the hands only crafting menu (c by default), then buy the "One Way Ticket To Lustia" from it, then use the ticket, there's a teleporter in lustia, so you can easily return there.

About the conflict of Lustbound with FU. Is it possible to bypass the restriction of FU by using the console to spawn the "Sex Toy Presentoir" instead of crafting it? FU still allow custom shops, right? If so, can you tell me how to spawn that item?

On 2/24/2022 at 3:45 PM, Antonio121989 said:

About the conflict of Lustbound with FU. Is it possible to bypass the restriction of FU by using the console to spawn the "Sex Toy Presentoir" instead of crafting it? FU still allow custom shops, right? If so, can you tell me how to spawn that item?

I'm having the same issue. What's the spawn ID for the Presentoir?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will, do you happen to be using bk3k's inventory? Because in order to add cards to it you need to pick up the cards in your inventory and right click on the binder in the inventory. Due to bk3k's inventory keeping the cards and binder in different tabs, I don't think there is a way to add cards with it enabled.

Couple questions:

1) Aphrodite's Temple found in Lush planets. Is this on the surface or underground? If it's underground, how far? Any easy way to find one?

2) The monster merchant only sells sex boxes and nothing else, it says they should sell monsters but they don't seem to be doing so, am I missing something here?

On 4/29/2022 at 5:08 PM, Vaalesha said:

Couple questions:

1) Aphrodite's Temple found in Lush planets. Is this on the surface or underground? If it's underground, how far? Any easy way to find one?

2) The monster merchant only sells sex boxes and nothing else, it says they should sell monsters but they don't seem to be doing so, am I missing something here?

To point 1, you'll find an item called Aphrodite's Staff as a purple drop randomly. When you collect it, a quest will pop up. The temple is not on any usual planets.

13 hours ago, HalcyonAndOn said:

To point 1, you'll find an item called Aphrodite's Staff as a purple drop randomly. When you collect it, a quest will pop up. The temple is not on any usual planets.

No, I don't mean Aphrodite's Retreat. I was referring to the stones you collect.

On 4/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, Vaalesha said:

Couple questions:

1) the Temple is actually found on forest planets, not Lush. And it is on the surface. This mod (with this patch for 1.4) can tell you what is on the surface while you are in orbit

spoiler contains a screenshot of the mod in use looking at a planet I recently visited with the cursor hovering over the temple icon (it shows up that way cause there's no patch for it)

Spoiler

20220503090309_1.jpg

2) you need the patches from the following that require teratophilia (links on the page):

Edited by ptmc2112
fixed my derps
On 5/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, ptmc2112 said:

1) the Temple is actually found on forest planets, not Lush. And it is on the surface. This mod (with this patch for 1.4) can tell you what is on the surface while you are in orbit

spoiler contains a screenshot of the mod in use looking at a planet I recently visited with the cursor hovering over the temple icon (it shows up that way cause there's no patch for it)

Reveal hidden contents

20220503090309_1.jpg

2) you need the patches from the following that require teratophilia (links on the page):

Thank you very much for the help. Weird that I missed the patches while looking over the mod.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SonnyIC said:

I can't walk to to arcade, like the map boundary ends after the clothing shop. Do I need to unlock the arcade through quests or something?

The Arcade is part of the Omnibrowser addon, which requires the omnibrowser mod linked on the file page.

On 5/29/2022 at 8:00 AM, SonnyIC said:

I did download the omnibrowser mod, I have "starbound-omnibrowser-1.6.0.pak" in my mod folder.

It doesn’t appear instantly, it’s like terramart in that it opens after some progression. I think after the mine mission.