So in my latest playthrough I went to Lustia and picked up a few of the quests, getting to the ones to bring Pet Tethers and to bring Synthetic Fiber. However, now in that exact same playthrough (and all my other characters) I cannot warp to Lustia anymore, it ports me instantly back. Relevant part of log below:

[02:09:00.807] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:sexscape:-:-
[02:09:00.807] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 failed, invalid world 'InstanceWorld:sexscape:-:-' or world failed to load

I can find no other info in the log about this. No idea why the world suddenly fails to load. Any ideas?

Edited by smurf123smurf
Extra spaces I left in, whoops
46 minutes ago, smurf123smurf said:

So in my latest playthrough I went to Lustia and picked up a few of the quests, getting to the ones to bring Pet Tethers and to bring Synthetic Fiber. However, now in that exact same playthrough (and all my other characters) I cannot warp to Lustia anymore, it ports me instantly back. Relevant part of log below:

I can find no other info in the log about this. No idea why the world suddenly fails to load. Any ideas?

Ahem.... firstly...

46 minutes ago, smurf123smurf said:

Relevant part of log below

The whole log is relevant. Where's it then?

Second, that error does not tell us anything remotely useful, it literally just says "failed". C'mon, i know you got that log, you just read it, spit it out.

Thurdly, you likely have mods that interfere with Lustia. Like that one Tentacle one.

9 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Ahem.... firstly...

The whole log is relevant. Where's it then?

Second, that error does not tell us anything remotely useful, it literally just says "failed". C'mon, i know you got that log, you just read it, spit it out.

Thurdly, you likely have mods that interfere with Lustia. Like that one Tentacle one.

It seems weird though. The only mods I changed mid-playthrough was a glowing ores mod. Why would the world instance be totally fine, and then completely break with no (relevant) changes to the modlist? AFAIK none of my mods were interfering with it in the beginning. I've tried poking around to see what could've caused it, but no luck. I did find an earlier log file when the error first occurred mentioning clearing the broken instance, but I don't see that message in my latest log file, which is the one posted.

The only explanation I can think of would be something regarding the quests. Lustia has always worked fine with me, but I never did the quests. Now that I'm actually doing them, this occurs.

starbound.log

30 minutes ago, smurf123smurf said:

It seems weird though. The only mods I changed mid-playthrough was a glowing ores mod. Why would the world instance be totally fine, and then completely break with no (relevant) changes to the modlist? AFAIK none of my mods were interfering with it in the beginning. I've tried poking around to see what could've caused it, but no luck. I did find an earlier log file when the error first occurred mentioning clearing the broken instance, but I don't see that message in my latest log file, which is the one posted.

The only explanation I can think of would be something regarding the quests. Lustia has always worked fine with me, but I never did the quests. Now that I'm actually doing them, this occurs.

starbound.log 415.94 kB · 0 downloads

... good grief. You had a bad start then if that's the case, you have a duplicate, older versions, and more. In the case of Lustbound, you have both a older version and a newer version at the same time. Delete all Lustbound mods in the folder and download only the ones currently available. You can tell this if you notice this line, amidst the sea of FFS errors:

[Error] 
Object "sexbound_novakidlamp" defined twice, second time from /objects/sexbound_minitoys/sexbound_novakidlamp/sexbound_novakidlamp.object

At some point Lustbound updated and changed some file names, and some are the same ID as before, some are new, some were deprecated, instead of filtering out the old ones from your mods folder, i just recommend downloading it fresh again, to make sure you have the proper set of mods

31 minutes ago, baconohair said:

just wondering, where am i supposed to use the toy tickets?

The ones labeled "One Way Ticket To Lustia"? Like a consumable food item, use triggers a teleport to a place called Lustia where you can find a teleporter to register to return anytime.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:08 AM, red3dred said:

... good grief. You had a bad start then if that's the case, you have a duplicate, older versions, and more. In the case of Lustbound, you have both a older version and a newer version at the same time. Delete all Lustbound mods in the folder and download only the ones currently available. You can tell this if you notice this line, amidst the sea of FFS errors:

[Error] 
Object "sexbound_novakidlamp" defined twice, second time from /objects/sexbound_minitoys/sexbound_novakidlamp/sexbound_novakidlamp.object

At some point Lustbound updated and changed some file names, and some are the same ID as before, some are new, some were deprecated, instead of filtering out the old ones from your mods folder, i just recommend downloading it fresh again, to make sure you have the proper set of mods

Wow. How on earth did I not notice that? Or better yet, how did that not cause problems until now? That worked, problem solved. Sorry to bother you with an issue I should've caught ages ago.

Two other notes, when you say FFS errors, you mean the ones calling getShipUpgrades? I tried with no luck to figure out what was causing those since they don't seem to cause problems outside of cluttering the log. Are those actually caused by Feast of Fire and Smoke? If so, is there a way to get rid of them?

Also, that one Spookit in the secret area, is there any way to capture that? That would be pretty cool if so.

10 minutes ago, smurf123smurf said:

Wow. How on earth did I not notice that? Or better yet, how did that not cause problems until now? That worked, problem solved. Sorry to bother you with an issue I should've caught ages ago.

Two other notes, when you say FFS errors, you mean the ones calling getShipUpgrades? I tried with no luck to figure out what was causing those since they don't seem to cause problems outside of cluttering the log. Are those actually caused by Feast of Fire and Smoke? If so, is there a way to get rid of them?

Also, that one Spookit in the secret area, is there any way to capture that? That would be pretty cool if so.

Well, FFS has a endless sea of "Duplicate projectiles" in the logs, and that's what i meant. This, to be specific:
image.png.7431a87b369c30c77ae1d0a6df421fad.png

As for the Spookit, i think so? You should be able to capture friendly creatures too, just gotta damage it down to 50% or lower health, between molotovs and grenade-launchers, you should be able to do it.

1 hour ago, SadAstaroth said:

Well, where i can get "One Way Ticket"?)

1st gotta craft the "Sex Toy Presentoir" found in the hands only crafting menu (c by default), then buy the "One Way Ticket To Lustia" from it, then use the ticket, there's a teleporter in lustia, so you can easily return there.

I am having a problem with Lustia. When I use the ticket, the game closes during the loading screen.

18:24:46.687] [Info] UniverseServer: Creating temporary instance world 'InstanceWorld:sexscape:-:-' with expiry time 0
[18:24:46.822] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
[18:24:46.822] [Info] Placing dungeon sexscape
[18:24:46.879] [Info] Placing dungeon at (0, 600)
[18:25:08.511] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (0, 65524)
[18:25:13.415] [Info] Placing dungeon at (833, 600)
[18:25:17.667] [Info] Placing dungeon at (591, 388)
[18:25:17.805] [Info] Placing dungeon at (786, 388)
[18:25:18.389] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:sexscape:-:-
[18:25:18.398] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world ClientShipWorld:5e3953701fdb0c0e466628546fef78d1
[18:25:18.444] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed

Well, it's been a while since i commented on updating Lustbound... I have poked around a few scripts, removed unnecessary bits, and contacted a few people if they minded me sharing this;

A small set of trims and crops to existing scripts to work with Sexbound 5.5.1. In theory it should also be fine with Sexbound 5.6.1, but Locuturus always surprises with changing more files than they are aware of, per update, so little heads up. I tested the objects (Dildos, fleshlights, etc) and generally only problems i've ran into is that the climax particles are misaligned in some of them, and the patches (Contraceptive/Hormones) should both work.

Warning though: This is still just a small set of fixes to Lustbound Base, it won't fix issues people have with Lustia if other mods interfere with it. I can't wizard that up.

SxB - Lustbound Base (Updated).zip Lustbound_Base_Updooted.pak

1 hour ago, Weird_Boi_Under_The_Bridge said:

When I open Starbound with all Lustbound addons and the necessary dependencies, enter the game, enter the crafting menu, then enable admin mode the game gives me the error message: 

Exception caught in client main-loop (Item Exception) No such item 'lox_sextoyvendingmachine'

You're missing AlluringToysCo, that item being from that mod.

Now that i think about it, should probably be listed as a dependency huh...

Edited by red3dred

still have an issue where nothing is working. i'm new to this so i have no idea which log to send but a few hours after i downloaded this mod every node stopped working. i was always invisible but nobody else was, any fix for this? i tried reinstalling lustbound and sexbound but neither worked.