1 hour ago, Shiix said:

@ColonolNutty I've also noticed that I get this issue.

Whenever I use WW for sex interactions, the penis will not get erect and uses the default penis model, however whenever I use DD for sex interactions, the penis will get erect, however it doesn't use the customer penis model I have installed.

If I uninstall DD, WW and the penis model all work as normal, however when I reinstall DD, the custom penis model disappears and erections don't work in WW interactions.

Is there any way to fix this or is there a specific penis model that will work with DD and WW together?

Try the test build in my discord. I found an alternative way to handle nudity that shouldn't interfere when WW sex is happening.

3 hours ago, MegaGamer123 said:

I’m having serious issues with dd pets every time I click the floor it says no animations found but when I look in the animations list I see the animations I downloaded from angel and the others but can’t use them am I doing something wrong or is the mod broken?

I am also having this issue.  I downloaded all of the animations from the recommended list, have the Zoo trait, and Shift+click locations and the animations show in the list and are checked, but I get the "no animations found for that location" message.

1 hour ago, Vichrae88 said:

I am also having this issue.  I downloaded all of the animations from the recommended list, have the Zoo trait, and Shift+click locations and the animations show in the list and are checked, but I get the "no animations found for that location" message.

Do you have any lastexception.txt files? Do you have any files within The Sims 4/mod_logs?

New version of DD released (v1.73):
- New models
- Potential new fix for flaccid WW sex (Please tell me if it works, this is probably the only real compatibility I'm willing to do currently)

- Many other fixes and additions. Check the included changelog.

- Devious Desires now requires at least version 1.55 of S4CL

Hi, a question about the milkfarm... I was trying it out yesterday, and it seemed to work fine. But the guy was drinking milk from the woman, yet the woman ended up with milk around her mouth? ?

I also had the issue about the penis being flaccid in both DD sex and WW sex, but I understand that this issue should be fixed already. Going to try it now :)

3 hours ago, Caracan said:

Hi, a question about the milkfarm... I was trying it out yesterday, and it seemed to work fine. But the guy was drinking milk from the woman, yet the woman ended up with milk around her mouth? ?

I also had the issue about the penis being flaccid in both DD sex and WW sex, but I understand that this issue should be fixed already. Going to try it now :)

What animation was it?

37 minutes ago, Bellolover said:

Hi,

NPC Sex: My pets only have sex with each other if they know each other or have welcomed each other beforehand.
If they have made themselves known, then it works without any problems.

Ist it only with me, or do I just imagine it?

Pets have to meet each other first otherwise weird things happen.

23 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

What animation was it?

Forcedsuckingtits_floor_01 by Motherlodesims. But I think it was in fact not milk, it was cum XD Tried it again and now it didn't happen. No reason for her to have cum around her mouth the first time tho ?

What does happen during dd sex is the nipples loses their color, and if a man goes down on a woman she will still end up with cum around her mouth. Also, is there a command to clear cum? I accidently had autonomy on and for some reason all of my sims decided they are gay and now all the men walk around with cum around their mouths and I can't really command them to wash it off :P

Hi! I love this add-on as it definitely helps a little with a story I'm running. However, one aspect of it isn't funcitoning how I think it would IRL? 

Basically, the rapist will also hate his/her victim. It totally makes sense that the victim will hate the rapist. But I don't think the Rapist would hate them back? 

The scenario I'm running is that this old man has a teenage mail-in bride and he's assaulted her a few times because he can't help himself. But when he saw her pleasuring herself he had a buff of being grossed out because it was his enemy? 

Just wondering if there's something to address this or if I can change something in a setting or whatnot. 

Again, love the mod thus far and am looking forward to the work you're doing for the dom/sub stuff. Thank you!

4 hours ago, Caracan said:

Forcedsuckingtits_floor_01 by Motherlodesims. But I think it was in fact not milk, it was cum XD Tried it again and now it didn't happen. No reason for her to have cum around her mouth the first time tho ?

What does happen during dd sex is the nipples loses their color, and if a man goes down on a woman she will still end up with cum around her mouth. Also, is there a command to clear cum? I accidently had autonomy on and for some reason all of my sims decided they are gay and now all the men walk around with cum around their mouths and I can't really command them to wash it off :P

There is a test build available in my discord that fixes weird issues with overlays being applied at the very start of sex.

4 hours ago, b3vardi6 said:

Hi. I have problem. When my sims start WickedWhims sex, male penis is soft. And there's another problem - WW and DD bodies, penis have conflict, I see different parts. 

DD does not modify nude parts during sex as of 1.73. If there is an issue with nude parts in WW sex, it is entirely on the WW side. Different parts are expected, DD does not care what parts you select in the WW body selector.

1 hour ago, sinlessroque said:

Is there any way to use an alternate cum overlay than the one that comes with the mod? I already have other overlays installed but the mod overrides them

If they don't add support for them for DD, they won't be used by DD.

2 hours ago, smartie496 said:

Is there any way to disable or at least reduce sex autonomy? My sims are fucking so often they can barely get any work done (which is probably realistic) but it does make it difficult to actually play.

Raise the Accept Sex Threshold in the settings to something higher. Turn off Always Accept.

42 minutes ago, remsaverem said:

Hi! I love this add-on as it definitely helps a little with a story I'm running. However, one aspect of it isn't funcitoning how I think it would IRL? 

Basically, the rapist will also hate his/her victim. It totally makes sense that the victim will hate the rapist. But I don't think the Rapist would hate them back? 

The scenario I'm running is that this old man has a teenage mail-in bride and he's assaulted her a few times because he can't help himself. But when he saw her pleasuring herself he had a buff of being grossed out because it was his enemy? 

Just wondering if there's something to address this or if I can change something in a setting or whatnot. 

Again, love the mod thus far and am looking forward to the work you're doing for the dom/sub stuff. Thank you!

Relationships in The Sims 4 are not one way, they are bidirectional unfortunately. If Sim A hates Sim B, Sim B will also hate Sim A.

On 12/6/2020 at 5:25 PM, ColonolNutty said:

The vanilla WW penis is hardcoded in WW and unavailable for DD. You need to download a separate penis, there are some suggested ones under Requirements in the description.

Yes, it is possible, because that walkstyle is actually an override (They walk normally without that override). That walk is rather goofy anyways XD I think I'll remove the walkstyle override.

Thanks a lot ! I will try that ! :)

hey, so i chose 'have sex with human' & my 'slave' said no!

do i need to raise my romance with them or am i supposed to scold them till they agree to have sex?

i went to rough sex setting & clicked on the slave to concede but still said no.  seems wrong to need to get their romance up, what am i missing

to get them to submit to sex without romance?

2nd = i got this bondage mod = Bondage Animations by bobahloo - Downloads - WickedWhims - LoversLab

it has alot of 1P animatuins that are bound to bed, chair, ect.

How do i tell the slave to do these 1P ani,ations? 

When i click on sex options it only gives me 2P options.

I don't want my dominatrix to bound herself! O_o

So lemme know if that's possiible yet & if not i hope you can make that option!

thanx! 

P.S. i downloaded the sets poses & bound still did nothing

Trying milk farm, finally!

I have Minorlaser, Lupobianco, and Motherloadsims installed.  The only animations I see, however, are "Sucking FF Tit Suck STAGE 1" from lupobianco (too short to be very useful), and Forced Milk Drinking by Devious Devices.  Are the other anims just M-F?  If so, is there any way to fix that?