I'll look into this...

Can't find the problem, runs fine for me.

Who else have got a problem?

SpyderArachnid try this, i removed a redundant change that got into .esp with construction set's efforts.

THis one is not supposed to need VipCxj's High Heel system. Try redownloading the mod, maybe i just included the wrong .esp at first. That explains SpyderArachnid's problem above.

Looks great, but I'm running Better Cities, and I've found that any mods that add chests to the Arena don't work.  Is there any possibility for an alternate location?  Like inside a building, almost any building?

I totally plan to have The Sexy Maid of Chorrol wear this.  Every day, if possible.  Though that would require multiple copies of the outfit in the chest - are there?

• 1 month later...

Thanks Uriel, great outfit - downloaded a while back, but forgot to say thanks and rate it.

And acts perfectly as a replacer for galgat's student uniform :D

THis one is not supposed to need VipCxj's High Heel system. Try redownloading the mod' date=' maybe i just included the wrong .esp at first. That explains [b']SpyderArachnid[/b]'s problem above.

By the way is there a high heel version? If there is and you are willing to share it it would be much appreciated.

No, there is no HH ver, i just included the wrong .esp first without any explainable reason.

Don't like crowning's student uniform too, thinking to replace it with some school-like outfit.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As usual, I'm late to the party, but I just discovered this thread. Thank you very much for this outfit!

Now I could finally try my take on the most legendary character from Elder Scrolls lore:

PIUCL.jpg

There is going to be much polishing of the spear... Who would have thought 'Lifts-Her-Tail' was an 'Argonian Shadowscale'?

She's one of three interesting Argonian variants added by XEO4, the races are called Argonian 'Shadowscale' (blue-ish), 'Silverscale' (gray) and 'Blackscale' (dark). In fact, the above character is a 'Blackscale', I was sloppy in my caption for the picture. The mod you linked seems to be a standalone version of this base race without the two colour variants, for those who choose not to have XEO in their game. The newer version of this mod even features tail-less versions! Oh, well - if I don't want a tail on my beast race character, I just wear some tail-slot equipment...

After successfully installing XEO4, I never wanted to mess with it again in fear of breaking something which probably would take ages to fix. What's new in the more recent XEO versions anyway? Are there any new races worth getting and installing XEOSP, EX or whatever these versions are called? I'm using XEO for half a year now and have never really felt a need for upgrading. Only genuine, distinctive improvements - new and interesting races that is - would make me consider getting a more current XEO.

XeoSP++ which is the latest is not really much different than Xeo4 as far as features. There may be a few more but truthfully I would NOT mess with things if you are working fine. XeoSP++ is geared to play nice with MBP. If you already have MBP and Xeo working together then you don't have any real need to upgrade.

Just my two cents :)

That's exactly what I thought all along. My race trio XEO4/MBP++/x117++ is working perfectly together, I never encountered googly eyes or other dreaded effects I read about. So keeping XEO4 really is a case of not fixing something which is not broken. I'll continue to add other special races as standalones. If there are only few improvements in the recent XEO versions, endangering my working system isn't worth it. Thanks for clearing this up!