"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

If someone knows tell me where I can find this dress

7ea763aa6334bab12f10fc37a029ad31.jpge5901ed9c0b0b4aa0831bc4e20d30a38.jpg

thank you in advance

Can't remember where I got it from, but that's a poser/3dsmax rip.

I haven't got the that specific rip, but I've got a very similar one I made for my own use, except the sleeves are white not red. I don't want to share it openly due to legal issues (poser content is usually paid) but I can PM if you want.

Edit - It comes from here http://www.evilinnocence.com/shop/willowisp.html

thank you in advance

I haven't got the that specific rip, but I've got a very similar one I made for my own use, except the sleeves are white not red. I don't want to share it openly due to legal issues (poser content is usually paid) but I can PM if you want.

it would be great)

thank you in advance

Could you send me a copy, too, please? Thank you.

I've been watching some videos by an Oblivion player where they seem to have a mod that adds equipped underwear to NPCs- somehow in addition to normal clothes/armor?

You can see it in action here:

Does anyone by chance know the name of this mod and where I might find it? I would ask the video maker themselves but I don't think they speak English.

Any knowledge or assistance is appreciated!

Could anyone know what mod make the equipments have those like fire, lightning, coin,... symbols?

About the dash that were used, does it come from "Tmepp Extended Acrobatics"?

And does anyone know a mod that allow you to enchance equipments more than one time?

Hi, does anyone still have Baron Bee's "The Bayou"? Cause I've been looking for it but the links in his page are all dead. Thanks in advance!

I added you in the conversation, go check the messenger and remember to give the thanks to fejeena  :lol: 

What! You add people to my PM, without ask me. You...you...

...have saved me time to do it myself.  :D

Hi, does anyone still have Baron Bee's "The Bayou"? Cause I've been looking for it but the links in his page are all dead. Thanks in advance!

I added you in the conversation, go check the messenger and remember to give the thanks to fejeena  :lol: 

What! You add people to my PM, without ask me. You...you...

...have saved me time to do it myself.  :D

That was close, you almost fooled me  :D Though that remind me, I need to ask for a proper permission too, my bad  :lol:

elou sorry  for the english is not  mi native  language    :/    ,   i vant to ask if someone  know  about this mod  ( tentacle wall )    image  .   wher can  i download it  or wher to finde it    thank you all  for  requests    :)  

post-587069-0-62977900-1469971595_thumb.jpg

You need to be careful with Estrus in Oblivion. Once it is active, you'll need to keep it active or use the special esp provided to clean your game save if you are removing it.

Also, the BU settings are a bit buggy. I recommend disabling it in the Estrus Config menu.

Finally: Estrus doesn't really do that much game-play wise by itself other than attract crowds. Estrus Trap is recommended to give it some function in-game.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/1599-modified-estrus-trap/