"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Ive been trying to find the RISA house mod any one know where I can find it?

Seconded

It used to exist in Nexus, thousands of years ago, but Sevennity took his mods down or something.

Now all I got is memories and a weird texture I stored from that mod... :(

Ive been trying to find the RISA house mod any one know where I can find it?

Seconded

It used to exist in Nexus, thousands of years ago, but Sevennity took his mods down or something.

Now all I got is memories and a weird texture I stored from that mod... :(

I only have a 4shared account. Can't upload it here, almost 200 MB ( ok I could split it into parts )

You need a account to download it. You can upload it somewhere else ( dropbox, mediafire,...) if other people have problems with 4shared.

Part of the readme :

Licensing/Legal

You can do whatever you want with this mod but all I ask in return is that

You give me credit if you distribute any part of this mod.

Don't use this for commercial purposes.

https://www.4shared.com/file/1nEgEMDgce/Risa-35716-1.html

Not really. Just know that while searching through stuff I've seen some static type poses. Maybe in the Estrus Temple thread. Can't remember where I saw them, just that I have. Best bet to find them, search every estrus/furo thread in the oblivion section.

Has anyone made a roleplaying mod that focuses on the cuckoldry of married NPCs? If not, I'd like to see the following functions made for one.

Blackmail: The player can blackmail an npc through various means in order to get them to have sex with the player such as having notes that proves the npc was already involved in an affair or stole money from their spouse

Ransom: The player can kidnap an npc and demand money for their safe return or else they'll suffer from things like torture and rape, might work well with gangbang based mods if the player has any companions

Employee: The player can hire a married npc to do some extra work to earn money for their family in which the player can proceed to flirt, harass and even convince to have sex, could probably be used in conjunction with mods that sees the player owning a business

Hey guys,

I know this might have been asked before but I have yet to find the top/shirt used in this picture:

292846-1211074305.jpg

This was posted by hide0128 on nexus years ago. Any hints to where i could find this are greatly appreciated !

Hey guys,

I know this might have been asked before but I have yet to find the top/shirt used in this picture:

This was posted by hide0128 on nexus years ago. Any hints to where i could find this are greatly appreciated !

It's one of R18PN's Mizugi set.

@brokkoli

It's not a top it's a one piece bikini. Just use Gerra6's clothing converter and convert the bikini from the body size that it is to a body size that you want. You just need template bodies. Use the body from the mod nif as your from file and use one of the bodies from one of the set body mods as your to files. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

@brokkoli

It's not a top it's a one piece bikini. Just use Gerra6's clothing converter and convert the bikini from the body size that it is to a body size that you want. You just need template bodies. Use the body from the mod nif as your from file and use one of the bodies from one of the set body mods as your to files. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

Mhh Ive used Gerra`s tool quite a few times but I dont think I can achieve the same qualitiy as seen on the screen if I use it. Ill give it a try though, thanks for the advice.

@brokkoli

Going from small breasted to bigger breasted will almost always come out looking great now if you were converting from flabby patty to smaller then that would be a different story as that is when everything tends to get warped.

I did use CC to convert to h, the result is rather underwhelming :s

post-750669-0-32574500-1464010036_thumb.jpg