"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

One of the lovers plug-ins let you ask if females are virgins and I believe comes with a spell to reset them, which one is that? (It's not the love juice one because I've never used that one.)

Never had a Mod with "ask NPC if he/she is virgin" during dialog

LoversSexSence: shows on screen if NPC is virgin ( or had sex, was raped, had sex with player, raped player,...)

I think you are looking for this mod

Lovers VoiceSSPplus:  spell "sence Virgin"

spell menu options

-force Confession : NPC tells you if he/she is a virgin

-Make Virgin

-Make non Virgin

-Make player Virgin

-Reset NPC (Bug Fix)

Lovers VoiceSSP plus is a addon for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP , both Mods are part of the lovers supplemental plugin pack :  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

@milarisadinha

Just load up the CS (creation set) then load up the .esp for it into the CS find the armor piece double click on the line and change it from light to heavy for each piece then save what you changed. Easy peasy. 

Screenshot pictures are not the archmage sorceress armor they are screenshots of a armor showing how to change a armor from light to heavy.

post-25667-0-44360500-1465054944_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-79630900-1465054956_thumb.jpg

Yes the old hunting Story about the nice Screenshots , with the pose animations that are never released. Also on up.mnty is a rar file with the number 5506 it contains lover animation files , but its password protected. It must be a creature animation Iam sure of it.

Yes the old hunting Story about the nice Screenshots , with the pose animations that are never released. Also on up.mnty is a rar file with the number 5506 it contains lover animation files , but its password protected. It must be a creature animation Iam sure of it.

To hell of this animation, the most important to find model of theMimic . Any idea where?

Mimic with such a big tongue...No never saw such a model.

The normal mimic chest , also with tongue.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17254/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42780/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24759-a-chest-companion-15-and-19/

But the toungue has "bones" ( the skeleton nif has tongue bones) and the tongue is animated during attacks. All we need is a sex/licking animation.

post-3205-0-60697100-1465581908_thumb.jpg

Anyone still has "SPB Nagisa outfit"?? all links I have found are dead and the host 115.com has turned

their file sharing hosting off so can't download from there either...

Or better yet, Anyone has a collection of speed busters mods? Everything from him seems to be dead all around

the net...

@brokkoli

When using the clothing converter to prevent weirdness you have to try fiddling with those axis ones to try to prevent it they are also used to try to prevent spots from stretching. Some HGEC bodies the breast and body are sandwiched together when you run using the templates it follows the body and the outfits end up getting sucked right up into to cracks between the breasts and under the breast as well as wrapage and stretching as well in those areas. But some have had some success messing with those axis ones.

I've noticed that the mod "One of the gang" has some compatibility with lovers in that it adds dialogue to arrest an npc and have them give sexual favors in exchange for letting them go, I don't know if this was featured in the mod itself or one of the lovers mods I have installed added that. Are there any other normal mods that has something like that as well?

"One of the gang" is no Lovers Mod. LoversPayBandits change the arrest system. You can pay NPCs with sex which are in guard or bandit faction. So it also works with NPCs from other Mods if they are in guard or bandit faction.

e.g. a City mods or a new world with cities with Guard. If the new Guards are in the vanilla guard faction you can bribe the Guards with sex.

"One of the gang" is no Lovers Mod. LoversPayBandits change the arrest system. You can pay NPCs with sex which are in guard or bandit faction. So it also works with NPCs from other Mods if they are in guard or bandit faction.

e.g. a City mods or a new world with cities with Guard. If the new Guards are in the vanilla guard faction you can bribe the Guards with sex.

I meant that when you yourself are disguised as a guard (I got this option using the Anvil guard armor but not the imperial legion one) you are actually given the option of arresting an NPC which can lead to the lovers options. Was it that LoversPayBandits or Immoral Guards added this option and I just didn't know about it until I started using one of the gang?