Kziitd Feitsh Set - Bdsm Maid for DD En/Ru

View File

Conversion for Devious Devices of "Bdsm Maid - Fetish Set" mod by @kziitd.
What is done:
Boots and gloves act as restraints.
The stockings work like a corset.
The outfit works like an Elegant Dress
The handcuffs were separated from the outfit. Now they work like Elbowbinder
The gagless mask works like a blindfold.
In all masks with gags, the masks themselves were removed: only the gags remained. The gags work as intended in the original mod. Expression from DD does not apply (keyword has been added).

The panties have been moved to slot 43 (ears). 

If your character is wearing Devious Devices items that prevent wearing other clothing or armor (such as the Queen Sarah Set or the Cursed Loot's Slave Collar), this set is perfect to keep your character from appearing naked. Even panties can be worn.

ATTENTION!!! To display an outfit on a character, you need to generate an outfit model through Bodyslide. (Via "Batch Build" with "Build Morphs" checked)

ATTENTION!!! (Additionally) To show Stockings, you need to disable hiding slot 58(corset) on slot 32(body) in MCM Devious Devices.

Installation

1. Install a main archive into your game.
  2. Install the Ru OR En Archive

If you update the mod:
You only need the esp file you need and the KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid DD5 Update Script.7z archive - then just copy the contents of the archives to the mod folder.

Requires:

Skyrim LE

BodySlide and Outfit Studio (UUNP Version)

Sexlab Framework 1.62

Sexlab Aroused (SLAR or SLAX)

Devious Devices 5.0+

KziitdXXXToolset  for DD 0.2

Optional:

Sync Wig Hair Color - To make the hair on the back of the mask the same color as the hair on your character's head. Without this, the hair mod on the mask will be dark red.

Radiant Prostitution Gigolo 4.1/5.0 - Required for additional patch for Radiant Prostitution Gigolo 4.1 or 5.0 - now, when starting work in the tavern, the innkeeper will put on your PC a BDSM set and piercing, and when the PC finishes work, the innkeeper will remove the outfit (the piercing will be left as a "bonus" for the work.)? 

The patch files need to be copied to the folder:
Data\Scripts for NMM Users
For MO users - you need to create an empty mod and create a Scripts folder in it. Then Copy the patch scripts into it. Connect below mod Radiant Prostitution Gigolo
ATTENTION!!! THE PATCH IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE FUTA version of the Radiant Prostitution Gigolo mod.

For the future
Planned to add devices from XXXToolset to the library.
While the PC is working RPG, items and gold will be removed from the inventory. After work, everything should return.

Permissions:
Conversions for other bodies in Bodyslide, as well as conversions for SSE, you can do without asking me. just upload your files as a separate upload.
Send translations of the mod to other languages ... I will add them to the downloads for this mod.

Kredits:

@rjn - English Translation

@kziitd - for the original mod and permission to public the converted mod. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/20/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, Devious Devices, Kziitd XXX Toolset (for DD), Sync Wig Hair Color, RPG
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Hi, thanks for the mod!

Is it possible, to add the "devious devices no food effect" to the ball and panel gags? My toon is able too eat while beeing gagged with theese items.

@sucky1983 All gags have the same properties as the standard EbGagBall and EbGagRing. Except that a keyword has been added to them to prevent visual opening of the mouth when equipping the gag.

Edit: Hmm ... Maybe it's the gag enchantment. I will now make a temporary patch for the enchantment. 

Edit2: Fix GagEffect GagEffectFix.esp

Put this fix in load order below this mod.

Edit3: Added temporary patch for gag effect to downloads. Now you can't eat in closed gags.

Update mod

cleaned esp file from unnecessary entries via xEdit.
Fixed ObjectEffect for gags in esp itself - the temporary fix after the update can now be removed.
For modmakers: Added a device library for connecting to other mods (so as not to inflate the prorerty in your scripts). Added a description of the library connection to the main page.

24 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

has a cbbe version been done for this yet?

No ... I don't use CBBE. There is a CBBE version of the usual mod, but there will most likely need to make the same alterations that I did maked, since in the original some things do not correspond to DD slots.

Although ... there seem to be some items and redone for DD.

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

No ... I don't use CBBE. There is a CBBE version of the usual mod, but there will most likely need to make the same alterations that I did maked, since in the original some things do not correspond to DD slots.

Although ... there seem to be some items and redone for DD.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Thornagar said:

I think so I will install the all in one this time. Btw I also came across a bug now that makes the leggings dissapear when I reload a save and have the chest piece equiped. But in inventory it sais it still is.

It's not a error. You need to disable hiding slot 58(corset) on slot 32(body) in MCM Devious Devices.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 9:40 PM, stas2503 said:

Fix Maid Gloves

maidglovepatch.esp 706 B · 1 download

Deleted Object Effect "Heavy Bondage"

I was about to ask about the gloves, as they dont allow me to use carriages, smelters, forges, etc. Was happy to see your patch, but it actually does nothing for me. I droped it into Data folder, put it behind "KziitdFeitshSet-BDSMMaid" in loadorder (NMM) and activated it, but i cant see any changes. Am i missing something ? regards.

edit : I found my error. I was wearing the gloves allready when i added the patch. So the enchantment was active. After removing and reapplying anything worked. Thx for the patch ^^

• 2 months later...